Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

A collab with my younger sister by Pug in a Mug

Artist Pug in a Mug [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

A collab with my younger sister

Postby Pug in a Mug » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:46 pm

This Is Romano Speaking, Anyways So My Younger Sister Came In My Bedroom Knowing That I Would Still Be Up And
Started To Talk About MLP Then Cake Thhhheeen Soda And Books, Oh And Then Doctor Who. My Sister Is A Spaz I Swear. Anyways My Hand Writing Is In Bubble Writing And Hers Is In Her Normal Writing She Made The Door And I Made My Bed I Also Drew Me The One On The Right That's How I Draw People, Then She Drew Herself On The Left. So Now My Sister The Happy Hippie Will Be Talking.

Hi everyone! It's The Happy Hippie hear! And I just wanted to say that I remember stuff a lot so I have to tell someone about it so my sister was the only one up so I had to tell her! so I could bug the heck outta her ;) I hope you guys enjoy this and look at my art gallery once you have the chance~ Oh! I almost forgot if you can't read are hand writing just tell us so we can tell you what it says! Stay awesome~ au devoir my lovelys!

Ok You Had Your Fun, Now Get >.>

Ok fine

Nice An Quite Again Ahh~ *Calls From Room* Love Ya Sis!

My Twin Sister
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My real name is Weslie but you can call me Derpy.
I love MLP, Anime, and music.
If you want to chat my PM is always open :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
coding
Pug in a Mug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me