Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sparrow -Chapter 6, Book 1-

Postby Rodii » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:42 am

Sparrow
Chapter 5 --- Chapter 7

Chapter 6 --- Stop

Sparrow looked back at the small camp, then flew off as fast as hew tiny wings would take her. She wasn't looking, and she crashed right into Sapphire, knocking her in a bee hive.
"Ahhh!!" screeched Sapphire, flying out with a bunch of bees chasing her. Then she fell to the ground. What was Sparrow going to do? She ran over to Sapphire and spit on the bees, and they all dropped to the ground dead somehow. She wasn't sure if she should pick up her friend.
"Sparrow, find ivy. Please..." Sapphire choked. "I need the juices from it. Get the poison ivy, please..."
Sparrow was baffled. She grabbed a bunch of leaves with her paw, and squeezed them and some juices fell on Sapphire's wounds. Sapphire screamed.
"Sparrow, you fool..." Sparrow could hear her friend starting to fade. Sadly, she made a terrible choice and few off and look for help.
"Where should I look.." Sparrow sighed. Then she looked up. "What is that?"
There was a white thing glowing and mumbling some words.
"And the birds wings flap... I hear wings." The thing turned to Sparrow with it's eyes closed. "Ah, you're Sparrow. You shouldn't have left your friend."
Sparrow took a step forward and...
"Stop. That is close enough. I know, you're curious. Go back to your friend before that fox does."
Sparrow looked at the creature, and whimpered,"Fox? What fox?"
The thing twitched its ears. Then it made sort of a crunching sound with its teeth.. It opened its grey eyes.
"Pray for the lost soul of your friend. You should have gone back. Never do that again."
Sparrow ran back to where she left Sapphire. No Sapphire. That thing she left. The thing she forgot. Was Sapphire.

Rodii © 2010
Last edited by Rodii on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Rodii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparrow -Chapter 6, Book 1-

Postby powderjr » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:13 pm

noooooooooooo!!!!!! sapphire is gone! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: