Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sparrow -Chapter 2, Book 1-

Postby Rodii » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:54 am

Sparrow
Chapter 2 --- Home Alone

Chapter 1 --- Chapter 3

The next morning, Sparrow woke up in a cold den. She lifted her head to hear her mother talking with Calli and Kayla. The words she spoke were disgusting. She sat up so she could hear better. This is what she heard:
"We have to leave her behind if she doesn't learn to fly soon. It's getting too hot to stay here. We need colder temperatures or we'll burn up and die." said the mother. Calli and Kayla chuckled. Then Calli spoke up.
"It's not like we even need her. She's just another thing to watch over. Forget her. Let's go"
"I don't like her anyway. She's always trying to get attention. And she's lame," Kayla growled deeply. Sparrow could feel her mother getting tense, but there was a deeper emotion that she couldn't quite read. Was it something about her mother's past that no one ever knew about? Then her mother spoke up. The words made Sparrow cringe.
"I've decided. We must leave. Right now. Don't wake up your sister. I'll leave a note telling her what happened, or should I? No, it would be much better if I didn't. Let's go. Now. And if you forgot how to fly, you stay too." Sparrow saw Kayla and Calli give each other an evil irrevocable look, and they jumped in the air together and could fly. Their mother joined them, and the 3 of them flew away. Sparrow popped out of the cave, and watched them fly away. She fell over on the ground and sobbed. Then she thought.

After thinking a while, she decided that she needed help. But where would she find it in the middle of nowhere?

Rodii © 2010
ImageImageImage

Rodii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparrow -Chapter 2, Book 1-

Postby squints » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:09 am