CLOSED/MOVED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~ Eldamore ~ (Medieval Semi-lit RP)

Postby Benathorn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:36 pm

(Thank you Magic I appreciate it and I hope they join if they want to. ^^)
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:39 pm

User Name: Taigerdolphin
Name: Dementra Fay Medina
Description: Dementra has black hair and palish skin that shows most of her veins. She has hardly any scars and always has her knife with her. She has a cruel look to her and sharp features. Her eyes are slightly different shades, her left a greener shade of hazel than the other. She has a seemingly permanent amused smirk etched across her face. She keeps her waist length hair in a ponytail, and when it isn't it tends to get frizzy fast.
Personality: Dementra isn't very friendly. It's difficult to get her to open up due to the fact she trained herself to never show emotions. She lies half the time and doesn't like most people. If one makes her open up they will find she is extremely loyal. If she really likes somebody, the person will most likely end up asking her to back off a little because she can get a bit overprotective of the ones she cares about. She loves most animals, reptiles especially. She isn't a fan of hyperactive kids and when she is around them often expressed her desire to 'smack them so hard across the face they fall over'. She is impatient and impulsive at times.
Animal Pic: Clover
Animal Companion: Mule
Animal's Name: Clover
Other: Nothing
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:45 pm

(Accepted and thank you for joining.)
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:49 pm

(I would like to at least wait for one more person before we begin so...Bump! ^_^)
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:50 pm

(Okay.)
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:52 pm

(Okay.)
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:54 pm

(Aw what the heck we have three and a forth will be on later so you may all start! Enjoy and have fun and I will be working on Rasputin's form for the Master Assassin. :3)
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jules_ » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Picture: Aria
User Name: Sokyo
Name: Aria [last name unknown, she doesn't tell anyone]
Personality: quiet an mysterious. She was up until recently an apprentice. She is a bit unsure of herself and has low self-esteem, often panicking over small things done wrong. She tends to apologize for everything.
Animal Pic: Ava
Animal Companion: Wolf
Animal's Name: Ava
Other: Does a lot of nature related stuff
jules_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:08 pm

(Accepted and thanks for joining. ^^)
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:09 pm

(Yay thank you!)
Kitayla "Kit" Wolfbane

Kitayla was walking through the castle with Rowan perched on her shoulder. Kit was a bit bored as she walked through the hallways. She could have sworn she had already searched every room in the castle. She even lock-picked some of the locked rooms to get in! Now she was desperately searching for a room that she had not already been in. Kit sighed and started playing with her hair as she continued to walk. Rowan sat on her shoulder for a few more minutes before starting to fly instead in the hallways. She was bored too. Kitayla watched as the Phoenix flew then had a idea. Maybe she could sneak out of the castle. She would only be gone for a little bit and nobody would notice her disappearance. Kit started thinking to see if she really wanted to sneak out.
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me