Harry Potter: The Marauder's Era RP -Accepting-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Harry Potter: The Marauder's Era RP -Accepting-

Postby basidiomycota » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:28 pm

So this is a Marauder-Time based Roleplay, which would be in Snape or James Potter's time at Hogwarts. There isn't a real "plot" to it, so mainly it's just about young wizards and witches going to Hogwarts in the Marauder time period. This will start from Platform 9 3/4. Please do NOT join if you have not READ ALL of the Harry Potter books! (I may make an exception to this, just PM me on it)

RULES
(Just to let everypony know, I don't put up with it when people don't follow my rules)
1. All of Tess's rules apply
2. I do not consider "hell" a cuss word, but for everything else star it out
3. YOU MUST HAVE READ ALL THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS TO JOIN
4. If you've read the rules put "find" in the other section of your form
5. You can be people from the Marauder Era (James Potter, Lilly Evans, Severus Snape, etc.)
6. You cannot be people like Harry, Ginny, Draco, Hermione, Ron, etc.
7. Disregard the last word I told you to put in the other section of the form. Instead put "jigglypuff"
8.Please try to write at least two good sentences per post (this is not required)
9. Use proper grammar
10. When speaking out of character use (()), [[]], {{}}, or something to specify
11. No chat speak
12. Use capitalization, punctuation, spaces after periods, and so on
13. I will be using the "three strikes and you're out" rule, which means that the third time I catch you not following my rules I will ban you. But if it's really bad, then I have the right to go right to banning and/or reporting you if necessary. (it probably won't go this far)
14. I have the right to deny any forms
15. Do not claim more than one character from the Harry Potter books

Okay, now that we're done with that, here's the form:
Code: Select all
.:FORM:.
Username:
Character Name:
House:
Personality Description:
Looks Description: (picture is optional)
Pet: (Owl, cat, or toad only)
Blood Status:
Wand:
Patronus:
Other:

Try to keep an even number of character in each house, as well as males and females.

I think that's all. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions (:
Last edited by basidiomycota on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
basidiomycota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Slytherin

Postby basidiomycota » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Slytherin House Members:

Username: _CanisLupus_
Character Name: Cliff Lawter
House: Slytherin
Year: 6
Personality Description: Cliff is smart and ambitious. He hates all other houses, but has a soft spot for Hufflepuffs. He will pick on younger members of other houses whenever he gets the chance. If he doesn't like you, he'll let you know.
Looks Description: Image
Pet: Barn Owl
Blood Status: Pure
Wand: Ash, Thestral hair, 13 inches, course
Patronus: Orangutan
Other: jigglypuff

Username: ~Erica~
Character Name: Kahlan Harrison
House: Syltherin
Year: 6
Personality Description:
She is a bit of a rebel and hates being the same as anyone else, she is very independant and rarely accepts help. She's a tad anti-social, and is often very sarcastic so don"t take everything she says literally. She has ADHD and some rather minor bi-polar issues. Kahlan can act rather strange at times, she'll be perfectly normal one moment and then raging mad the next. She has a very bad temper despite her looks and has trouble reigning it in sometimes. Every so often though she will be kind sweet and caring to others. She is a spit fire so try not to get on her bad side if you can, it's better to stay on her good side. She has a few issues of her own that she needs to sort out, and they get her into trouble every now and again.
Looks Description:
Pet: Cat named Hali
Blood Status: Pure duh
Wand: 14 in. Ash, springy
Patronus: Leopard

Jigglypuff
Username:Tsuki
Character Name: Serverus Snape(also known as the half blood-prince XD)
House: Sytherin
Year: 3
Personality Description: Deep, kinda dark, keeps to himself alot, also shy, not good at interacting with people
Looks Description: If you want ill look one up, but we know what he looks like...so yeah
Pet: none
Blood Status: Half-blood
Wand: 11 inch, Ash, dragon heartstring
Patronus: Doe
Other: He is sorta friends with Lilly, and hates Potter(As we know (: )
Last edited by basidiomycota on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:45 am, edited 13 times in total.
basidiomycota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hufflepuff

Postby basidiomycota » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Hufflepuff House Members:

Username: Nithera
Character Name: Seth Frost
House: HufflePuff
Year: Fourth
Personality Description: Seth is quiet and reserved, he tends to keep to himself most of the time. The boy finds it hard to trust others, due to his terrible past. He's too used to being betrayed and hated to trust others. Though, he is kind and has a good heart, its hard to get him to open up let alone talk to anyone.
Looks Description: Seth isnt incredibly tall, but not short either. Around 5'8". He's lean muscled with very little bulk to him, but hes strong and fast. He had mild toned skin with raven black hair that is always falling in his face, and weird metallic blue eyes.
Pet: A lean, short haired jet black cat with golden eyes. She doesnt scare easily, and is very aware of Seth's emotions. Her name's Ghost.
Blood Status: Half-blood
Wand: 14 in, holly, dragon heartstring
Patronus: Wolf
Other: JigglyPuff

Username: ~TheSecondHermione~
Character Name: Caitlin Corsica
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 2
Personality Description: Caitlin is very perky, almost like Pinkie Pie. She's a nice person, and adjusts easily to sudden changes in situations. In addition, she is quick-thinking, but sometimes will jump to conclusions too quickly. It's difficult to make her angry, but some of the happy perkiness will die down if she's left alone.
Way less sparkly and a little younger. Best picture I could find.
Pet: Angel is kind of the "family" owl.
Blood Status: Half
Wand: Cherry and Kneazle fur, 9 1/2 inches
Patronus: Golden Retriever
Other: Jigglypuff She wants to sneak out to Hogsmeade so she can visit Honeydukes, but she's certain that'll never happen and she'll have to wait another year.

Username: el3ctr1c
Character Name: Rhainnon Morgana Spydrawicke
House: Hufflepuff (she's a finder!~)
Year: 5
Personality Description: Rain is very sweet and very timid. She doesn't speak to others unless spoken to. To compensate for her immense lack of hostility, she'll occasionally lash out at the simplest things. Then she cries and apologizes for it. Not really. Yes really. She doesn't like making decisions.
Pet: A gray tabby named Kitty (so original)
Blood Status: Pureblood
Wand: 11" Oak, Phoenix feather
Patronus: Skunk
Last edited by basidiomycota on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.
basidiomycota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ravenclaw

Postby basidiomycota » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Ravenclaw House Members:

Character Name: Ariel Corsica
House: Jigglypuff Ravenclaw
Year: 4
Personality Description: Ariel is generally a nice person, but on the shy side. She'll get rather closed up if someone just starts randomly talks to her, and kind of shifts from foot to foot. (A bit like Fluttershy from MPL: FIM, but not as much.) If you get her angry, she'll try keep herself from shouting at you, but sometimes it bursts out. On whole, she's nice to whoever's nice to her, puts up with the Slytherins as best she can, and tries to keep things that way.
Looks Description:
Ariel is a ginger, but she has shown no sign of being unlucky whatsoever. She's on the slender side, but is not anorexic. She is also short for her age, but this doesn't really bother her.
Pet: Snowy Owl named Angel
Wand: Cherry and Peacock feather, 10 3/4 inches, delicate but whippy.
Patronus: (Don't laugh.) A butterfly.

Username: Batgirl
Character Name: Elita Maury
House: Ravenclaw
Personality Description: Elita is a quite girl who doesn't usually spend time with her fellow students. Elita is usually reading a book and laughing quietly at how stupid her fellow classmates are. She does very well in her studies considering she always has her nose in a book...Elita gets embarrassed very easily and hates when people pay her too much attention. Usually if she is ever in this situation she'll put her head down or use her hair as a shield for her face. Around people that Elita knows very well she's sarcastic and is fun to be around, but not too many people see her as a "good friend."
This is what she looks like when she actually attempts to make her hair look decent and tries to "look pretty," but usually her hair is very flat and somewhat frizzy.
Pet: A cat named Luna
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Wand: 11" Rosewood, Demiguise Hair
Patronus: Fox
Other: Jigglypuff

Username: freedomflies
Character Name: Dink Ansons
House: (Will be in) Ravenclaw
Year: 1st year.
Personality Description: Can be a bit shy, although will get back his revenge on you in a secret manner. Doesn't have any friends (yet), wants to be in Griffindor.
Looks Description: Smallish, but incredibly bony. Wavy & frizzy orange-blond hair. Amber eyes & brown eyepatch. Pale face.(picture is optional)
Pet: Toad named Lincon. (Owl, cat, or toad only)
Blood Status: Muggle-born.
Wand: 10", Apple wood, griffon claw, firm.
Patronus: Field mouse.
Last edited by basidiomycota on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
basidiomycota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gryffindor

Postby basidiomycota » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Gryffindor House Members:

Username: _CanisLupus_
Character Name: Remus Lupin
House: Gryffindor
Personality Description: Remus is a werewolf, so at every full moon he goes to the Shrieking Shack just before his transformation to isolate himself from others. He is good at Defence Against the Dark Arts and charms. He doesn't really hold anything against other houses, but Gryffindor is his favorite.
Pet: Horned owl
Blood Status: Half Werewolf
Wand: Ceder, Unicorn Tail Hair, Springy, 12 3/4 inches
Patronus: Werewolf

Username: Sparrow <3
Character Name: Sirius Black
Personality Description: Sirius is a rebel. He is charming, yet a complete prankster. He enjoys getting in trouble, as well as starting it.
Looks Description: Longish black hair with a slight wave. He has dark eyes, and a wide smile. (That's all I can really say. >.< Sorry!)
Pet: Owl
Wand: 14 inches, dragon heartstring, beech
Patronus: Irish Wolfhound
Other: Jigglypuff!

Username: ~Erica~
Character Name: Lily Evans
Personality Description:
Lily is one of the brightest students of her year, with a natural and intuitive ability at Potions. She is one of the "all-time favourite students" of Horace Slughorn, who describes her as "vivacious", "charming", "very brave", and "very funny". She is a popular girl for whom many boys have romantic feelings.
Looks Description:
Pet: none
Blood Status: Mudblood
Wand: 10¼" willow, swishy, good for Charms
Patronus: doe
Other: Jigglypuff

Username: ~AliceInWarblerland~
Character Name: James Potter
Year: 3?
Personality Description: James was a clever and talented wizard, but very mischievous when he was younger. He could be arrogant and boastful, and even bullied other students on occasion, particularly his long-time rival, Severus Snape.
Basically...Harryish.
Pet: Snow owl named Reed
Wand: 11" mahogany; its core is unknown.
Patronus: Stag
Other: Ah, and he's an unregistered animagus. (Stag)

Username: freedomflies
Character Name: Devia Orans
Year:5th
Personality Description: Determined, forceful, and partly tomboy. On the inside she is friendly, although she doesn't always show it. Moody, gets angry at slytherins and think ravenclaws act like know-it-alls. Hates being called Annie.
Looks Description: She has long curly died red hair, that she usually leaves hanging. A few freckles on her face, with a look of determination. Average height. She wears many bracelets that dangle from each arm.
Pet: Horned owl named Spek [male].
Blood Status:Pureblood
Wand: 11", Phoenix feather, Cherry wood, flexible.
Patronus: Cougar
Other:jigglypuff - Has an older brother named Lorcan.))
Last edited by basidiomycota on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:57 pm, edited 8 times in total.
basidiomycota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Harry Potter: The Marauder's Era RP -Accepting-

Postby ThisIsInCode » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:38 am

Character Name: Ariel Corsica 
House: Jigglypuff Ravenclaw
Personality Description: Ariel is generally a nice person, but on the shy side. She'll get rather closed up if someone just starts randomly talks to her, and kind of shifts from foot to foot. (A bit like Fluttershy from MPL: FIM, but not as much.) If you get her angry, she'll try keep herself from shouting at you, but sometimes it bursts out. On whole, she's nice to whoever's nice to her, puts up with the Slytherins as best she can, and tries to keep things that way.   
Looks Description:
Ariel is a ginger, but she has shown no sign of being unlucky whatsoever. She's on the slender side, but is not anorexic. She is also short for her age, but this doesn't really bother her.  
Pet: Snowy Owl named Angel  
Wand: Cherry and Peacock feather, 10 3/4 inches, delicate but whippy.  
Patronus: (Don't laugh.) A butterfly. 
ThisIsInCode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basidiomycota » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:30 am

Accepted!
basidiomycota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basidiomycota » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:25 am

I'm not going to accept you just yet because You have changed the form that I've made. I'm fine with your character being only a Parcelmouth and I'm fine with your character being only an animagus, but not both since both are rare abilities. Please choose one. You're character's pet cannot be a snake, but it can be a toad, cat or owl. The wand cannot be made out of a basilisk fang, it must be made out of wood. The form doesn not ask for a nickname, history, crush, or if the character is on the quidditch team. Nor did I ask for a gender. Things like those would go in the other section except for the nickname, which would go in the character's name section, and the gender. You need a wand length too.
basidiomycota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moved </3 D: » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:22 am

Username: Sparrow <3
Character Name: Sirius Black
Personality Description: Sirius is a rebel. He is charming, yet a complete prankster. He enjoys getting in trouble, as well as starting it.
Looks Description: Longish black hair with a slight wave. He has dark eyes, and a wide smile. (That's all I can really say. >.< Sorry!)
Pet: Owl
Wand: 14 inches, dragon heartstring, beech
Patronus: Irish Wolfhound
Other: Jigglypuff!
Last edited by Moved </3 D: on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there. :) I'm incredibly sorry for my disappearence from this website, but I have had NOOOO time to do things like this. XD I've been so busy. But some of my activities will slow down come Winter, so I think I'll be able to come back. But there's one problem. This account is REALLY cluttered. :/ I hate having 43 pages of pointless/dead roleplays and things. And I've let it sit inactive for a while, so it is kind of pointless. I'm hopefully going to have the same username, so come friend me! :"D
Moved </3 D:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me