Behind the Mask || A Masquerade, semi- lit rp! (accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Behind the Mask || A Masquerade, semi- lit rp! (acceptin

Postby powapuffer » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:00 pm

((Of course! I however thought he was stalking rather predatory like towards the girl behind Jay :P))
Hello all! I am back from vacation. Good to see you.

Wishlist Bombs:

I have been bombed by 2 people.
I have given bombs to 6 people.
powapuffer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:26 pm

((Yeah, he was, but I changed my mind on that and I was just to lazy to edit. lol He'll just run into your charrie. xD))

Lucas was obviously not paying attention. He barely made his way through the crowd, twisting and turning his hips this way and that to move between the people. If he had been paying attention and not staring at the girl currently leading Jay onto the dance floor, he would have been surprised by how well he moved. But, because he snapped out of it quickly, his eyes drifted across the room again. He took a second, froze where he was, and stared at the girl sitting and eating meat. How had he missed her? All thoughts of Jay and his date forgotten, Luke moved towards Lyss and put his best smile on his face.

Luke moved into her line of view, his hands in the pockets of his dress pants and rolled back onto his heals for a moment. He smirked down at her, and cocked one eyebrow up to enhance the sexyness on his face.
"Why hello there." He said silkly, his smirk widening. "How could I have missed a pretty face like yours on the way in I'll never know... I'm Lucas Bennett. What's your name?"
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby powapuffer » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Elyss was busy licking her fingers clean from the juices that seeped from the rolls when she was rather startled by a cool and confident voice suddenly interrupting her concentration. She raised her head and blushed slightly, wiping her fingers off with the elaborately folded cloth napkin in front of her. She put on a vague mask of happiness. "I'm very flattered by your compliments, Mr. Bennett." she began, folding her hands in her lap and linking her ankles together, sitting very primly. "My name is Elyss MacDonnegan, but since I'd like to think you're a quite nice fellow, you may call me Lyss." Lyss openly sized him up and was fascinated by the snake bites. She had never been interested in piercings herself and her parents would not have approved even if she was. He had a very nice smile, on the brink of aggressiveness, actually.

Wishlist Bombs:

powapuffer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:58 am

"Call me Luke, please." Lucas murmured, pulling the chair out beside her and sitting down. He offered his hand, that smile lightening slightly. "Nice to meet you." He was tempted to ask her to dance with him, but he thought that he should probably wait until after she shook his hand and was actually comfortable with talking to him before he did that. His eyes flicked back over to Jay again for a moment, and while he thought that he would still have liked to steal Jay's date, he realized now that he wouldn't have to. Lyss was more beautiful than Jay's date anyways.
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby powapuffer » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:20 am

"Alright, Mr. Bennett. Have you been enjoying yourself this evening?" she said, the corners of her mouth turning up coyly. Lyss firmly shook his hand, then let her own fall into her lap again. She peered into those purplish blue eyes of his that she was fairly jealous of. I should really let go tonight, it's not like the 'rents are here to see anything. What they don't know won't kill them. She took another sip of the carbonated cider and set the glass down, keeping a grip on it and circling her finger around the rim. This previously dull event had become a little more bearable with Luke's attention. "I like the tattoo." Lyss commented, catching a glimpse of the ferocious looking panther. I like the canvas too, she thought, admiring the shape he kept himself in.

Wishlist Bombs:

powapuffer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:11 pm

"Darling, call me Luke." Lucas almost laughed, not because something was actually funny, but because that was just something he did. "I wasn't until I saw your beautiful face in the crowd." He smiled with his words, lifting his "clawed" hand to her face and sliding the dull nails across the skin of her cheek. "Why thank you." Lucas didn't look down, knowing that she was looking at the panther; and it wasn't a hard thing to tell, her eyes had practically raked down his body, he could almost feel them. "It was terrible to get, but it was worth it in the long run I think..." He frowned, realizing that he was babbling and blinked at her for a moment. Was she making him babble? Oh probably... "Forgive my babbling; most times I don't know how to handle myself around beautiful women." Mostly the truth; he usually just winged it.
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby powapuffer » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:07 am

"As you would prefer, Luke." Lyss sighed. Her body tightened at the feel of the claws but she ignored it. "You have been pampering me with these compliments since we began conversing, but I have yet to show gratitude. Thank you, dear Luke." Lyss muffled a small yawn. This party went way past the time she was made to go to bed and it was beginning to show. "Excuse me, please. I have never really been awake at this hour before. Or had such a good looking man sitting in front of me, I don't know what to do with you!" she teased, smiling a little and shifting her legs under the table.

Wishlist Bombs:

powapuffer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me