Behind the Mask || A Masquerade, semi- lit rp! (accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Behind the Mask || A Masquerade, semi- lit rp! (acceptin

Postby Typical Aquarius » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:20 am

hey, hey, hey Kai? Kae is talkign to Jay... OMG, I just realized their names rhyme
Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rinslet walker; » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:21 am

Jacob was a bit startled but easily gained control over himself again, "A ghost? Know why ever would I have seen one of those, darling," he said, a playful grin crossing his face. "As far as I know, they don't exist...but maybe they do."
Image Image Image
rinslet walker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delete this acc » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:23 am

Rae turned, looking around. "I'll be right back, 'kay?" She felt like she needed to visit the powdering room and put on some makeup.

Strolling away casually, Raelynne gazed around. People stood before her, laughing, joking, talking. It all turned into a squished chatter as she focused away, hazel irises glinting in the light. Her black dress swished behind her, the diamonds at the top sparkling in the light, spreading hued colors like a disco ball.

She stepped into the crowd, taking a glance behind her, waving to Alonso, before her body was ungulphed in the crowd. Her mask was placed against her firmly shaped face, the black, white and grays matching her dark dress. Though lithe, she twisted as many ways as she could, trying to fit between talking hoards of people.
delete this acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:26 am

((Is she? o.o Sorry, I didn't see his name there! lol I'll go edit. :)
Edited. :P lol))

"If you don't think they're real," Kali whispered, taking another sip of her champagne while her eyes locked with his. "Then why do you look so freaked out?" She winked at him, thought she let the topic drop. "I'm only teasing, I hope you know." She smiled brightly, before she offered her hand to him. "I'm Kali. And you are?"
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rinslet walker; » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:48 am

"'Course. And, Jacob, by the way," Jacob said, shaking her hand and letting a normal grin return to his face. "Nice to meet you," he finished, leaning his hand against a small plastic table. Big mistake. He put too much weight on it, and the little table tipped to the side, spilling the punch bowl that had been perched on it. Jacob jumped away just in time, and, looking away and whistling, said, "Wasn't me."
Image Image Image
rinslet walker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Live.Love.Laugh. » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:04 am

Alexis Moon Selvon
She stepped out her mother cream whitish Tahoe and straighten her arabian silk dress and walked inside her mask had to be the most expinse one their. She wondered if any guys would notice her sleek blond hair wich was cascade over her shoulders and her bright blue eye sparkling under her mask.

She stepped up the walk way and her bright white smile made have a heavenly glow.
.Live.Love.Laugh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby versicolor » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Username: Jelli

Character name: Ashley Elliot Brookes
Nickname: Ash
Sexuality: Mostly straight

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145 pounds
Hair color: A light, sandy brown color
Eye color: Light brown
Skin tone: Somewhere between pale and olive tan.
Description:
Ashley isn't too terribly tall, nor is he incredibly short. His height is quite average, and he seems to be just a bit on the thin side. His skin tone is nothing unusual, it's somewhere between snow white pale and a slight tan. His light brown hair is usally a mess as he never really puts much effort into it. His eyes are light brown in color, a bit similar to the color of his hair. He has a small nose ring piercing, and a tatoo of a dream catcher on the inside of his left forearm. There is a long burn scar right under the left side of his ribcage as well. He's just a bit too scrawny to have any defined muscle, but it is there and slightly noticable. He tends to wear casual clothes most of the time, and much like his cousin Taylor, he has a habit of wearing flip flops year-round. He only ever really dresses in nice clothes if it happens to be a special occasion of some sort.

Personality:
Ashley is one of those guys who does whatever he feels like doing, just because it seemed like a good idea at the time. He likes to do things on a sudden whim basis, not really thinking about the consequences, nor really having a reason to whatever it is he felt like doing. He's usually quite confident in himself though, and always manages to come up with a plan, even if he never originally came prepared with one, which almost always happens. He's never prepared for anything, and often forgets things far too easily. He's kind of quirky in an amusing sort of a way. Ash is terribly afraid of heights and tends to cling to people if he happens to find himself standing somewhere high off the ground, and he's not all that great with watching out for trees and poles sticking out of the ground. He likes to look to the bright side of things and is almost always optimistic around people. He's also quite encouraging and rather good a promoting others. He hates to be in the spotlight himself though, because he's a bit shy around people. He's a loyal friend though, and most of the time he can be counted on to pull through.

Vice: Sloth

Mask:
[ X ]

Outfit:
Ashley's outfit and mask are themed to be like a snowy white bird, stained in crimson red blood. He's wearing a stark white suit, contrasted by the red button up shirt underneath. He lacks a tie, and wears his suit in sort of a more casual manner. He has petite bird like wings on his back, stained with fake blood. His mask is covered in snowy white feathers, and is only a partial mask. The light, airy look to his outfit represent his somewhat lazy, completely not serious, and foregetful nature in a way.

Modifications from spell:
Of course the mask became a pasted to his face, and white downy feathers sprouted along his forearms, calves, and down the middle of his back. The wings he was wearing became real, and attached themselves to his back, with real blood stains this time. His hands have the illusion of being dipped in deep red blood, although they really aren't. It's just a trick of the eyes, which doesn't ever go away. Until he breaks the curse of course.

Literacy Example:
Click.
Click.

[ the length of my posts tend to vary, but they are never less than a paragraph. ]

Dream pet acheived 1/6/14 ♥
Yo I used to be Jelli.
versicolor (adj.) - 1. changing in color, iridescent: versicolor skies.
2. of various colors

ask.fm
mac and cheese
versicolor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby my Lalia » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Chrissie wrote:Holton mysteriously approached the front door of the mansion out of the shadows already irritated by the fact that his date backed out on him last minute. He moaned a bit, almost growling, as he pulled his suit jacket down roughly as he heard his foot steps pound against the concrete. He felt a great deal of anger building up with in him, as he looked crossly at the doorman, not even offering a smile or nod to the man. He paused briefly as he entered the door, his face stern beneath his mask. He balled his fists up a bit as he walked into the ballroom. He glared at almost everyone in the room as he spotted a servant, holding a tray of hors d'oeuvres. He pounded his shoes against the dance floor as he walked over to her. He barely gave her a nod, as he snatched a few hors d'oeuvres off her tray, knocking it out of her hand. He sighed heavily, as he glanced at her as if she was scum. He turned away from her, his back rigid as he walked across the room, his shoes pounding even harder against the floor.

Mandy smiled sweetly at the boy that seemed to be pissed about something, she hoped that it would help lighten his mood but she was wrong to think so. She watched as he snatched a few hors d'oeuvres off the tray she was holding which made the tray a bit unstable in her hand. The food fell on the floor but she was able to catch the tray before it could crash on the floor, though she wasn't able to save the food. She looked up at the boy and bit her lip slightly as she smiled at him, she felt her skin prickle as he looked at her like she was lower then the scum on his shoe's. Which she thought was probably right since his shoe's most likely cost over #ff64e400 and the scum on them was mostly likely $150, which made her lower then the scum. Mandy watched as he walked away before turning slightly and bending to pick up the hors d'oeuvres that fell to the floor, Tonight is going to be a long night. She thought as she went to the nearest garbage can and threw out the wasted hors d'oeuvres before putting on another smile and walking out into the crowed again. Just think of the money Mandy and the friends that are counting on you. She thought as she walked slowly through the crowed and admired some of the dresses the girls wore, but she also felt slightly jealous as they got what ever they wanted along with the guys and the girls. She just wished she had less then half of the quarter that they had so she could help out her friends and family.

(( Ⓣⓨⓟⓘⓒⓐⓛ Ⓐⓠⓤⓐⓡⓘⓤⓢ, was Maeghan talking to both Hunter and James?? or just Hunter?? If she was talking to James as well I'll do an other post for him.))
Last edited by my Lalia on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a WL Bomber .... People Bombed: 20 Me Being Bombed: 11[/center]
my Lalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Typical Aquarius » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:13 pm

(( Lalia: it was just to Hunter

eternity: I am going to get rid of Alonso, 'cause Jelli was willing to take that spot. I just thought I would let you know. (: ))
Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me