LOCK PLEASE

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

LOCK PLEASE

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:41 am

Last edited by Rachel Amber on Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:43 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Charries

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:45 am

♡ Mutant Form ♢

ImageImage

☸ ᴀᴍʙᴇʀ ʀᴏsᴇ ᴠᴀsǫᴜᴇᴢ ☸

[ . t h e • b a s i c s . ]

Full Name :: Amber Rose Vasquez
Nick Name :: Amber doesn't much shorter, does it?

[ . a p p e a r a n c e . ]

Height :: 5'3
Weight :: 100 Pounds
Body Build :: Amber has a very fast motabolism, so she is able to eat basically whatever her heart desires. She is a very slender girl which magnificent curves. She is not the most muscular person you will meet.

Hair Color :: The Blackest Jet Black Possible.
Hair Length :: 24 inches long.
Eye Color :: Baby Blue.

Top :: The blue plaid vest above with a basic black scoop neck long sleeve cotton shirt.
Bottoms :: It varies from different colored cotton short shorts.
Shoes :: Black Patton Platform Pumps from Charlotte Russe.

Jewelry :: She has a ring for every finger, except her thumbs. She wears several necklaces which have gems, keys, chains, or just homemade necklaces. She wears lots of jelly bracelets and has lots of bead bracelets. She also wears a small hello kitty necklace.
Hat? :: Not anymore.
Nail Color :: [x]

Tattoos :: Left Shoulder.
Piercings :: Tongue. Belly Button.

[ . i n - d e p t h . ]

Personality :: Aᴍʙᴇʀ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇsᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ. Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs.... ᴏʜ ᴡᴀɪᴛ, ᴡʀᴏɴɢ Aᴍʙᴇʀ. Aᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ 20 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ. Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ. Aᴍʙᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs, ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ. Aᴍʙᴇʀ ʜᴀs ᴛᴡᴏ sɪᴅᴇs ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ, ᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴏsᴛ 5 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ʙɪᴘᴏʟᴀʀ ᴅɪsᴏʀᴅᴇʀ. Sᴘᴜɴᴋʏ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ, Aᴍʙᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇss ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ. Sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɢᴇᴛ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ, ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛ. Sʜᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴇᴀsʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ. Aᴍʙᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡs ɴᴏ sʏᴍᴘᴀᴛʜʏ ғᴏʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ. Sʜᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴇᴀʀs ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ɪs sᴏʀᴛ ᴏғ ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ, ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ. Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴇᴀɴ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ sᴋɪɴɴʏ. Hᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴘɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs sʜᴏᴡs, ᴀs sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ʙᴇʟʟʏ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴘɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴘɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴅʀᴇssᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴇᴡᴇʟʀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇssᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴀsᴜᴀʟ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs sᴇxʏ, ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ.

History :: Aᴍʙᴇʀ ʜᴀs ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ʟɪғᴇ ɪɴ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇᴛʏ. Sʜᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ɪɴғʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴʏʙᴏᴅʏ. Hᴇʀ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟᴇʀᴄᴏᴀsᴛᴇʀ, ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ. Sʜᴇ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴀʏ. Aᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ᴅɪᴀɢɴᴏsᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴀʟ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ 11. Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴏᴠᴇʀ 10 ʏᴇᴀʀs ɴᴏᴡ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅɪᴀɢɴᴏsᴇᴅ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ. Iᴛ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ғᴏʀ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴀ ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀs. Tʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀs ᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴇʀᴠɪx ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ. Aɴᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ɪɴғᴇʀᴛɪʟᴇ. Aᴍʙᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴ ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪɴɪsʜɪɴɢ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. Aᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ 17, sʜᴇ ʀᴀɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Cᴀʀᴏʟɪɴᴀ. Eᴠᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ, sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʜᴇʀ. Sᴏᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ 19 ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ, sʜᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴡɪɴs, Tɪғғᴀɴʏ ᴀɴᴅ Gᴀʀʀᴇᴛᴛ. Tʜᴇʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴀs Aᴍʙᴇʀ's ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴅɪᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ Aᴍʙᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssᴇᴅ sɪɴᴄᴇ.
Habits :: Cuddles up to people, snores, jealousy, fidgeting
Likes :: Shopping, Makeup, piercings, boys, food, children
Dislikes :: Snotty girls, spiders, needles
Phobias :: Claustrophobia, Arachnophobia, Necrophobia

Theme Song :: If It Means A Lot To You - A Day To Remember
Favorite Color :: Black, Blue, Silver
Style :: Sophisticated. She has been labeled 'Scene' before, but she thinks scene girls or guys are pathetic try-hards.
Favorite Song :: Same as her theme song.

Crush :: Zane Kyler
Boyfriend/Girlfriend :: I don't believe I ever will again.
Enemies :: Too many....

:: Victoria Tiffani Brown ::

••|:|Basic|:|••
Name: Victoria Brown
Nickname: Tori
Age(16-19): "I am 19 years old.."

••|:|Appearance|:|••
Height: 5'3
Weight: 113
Distinctive Features: I have a scar on my stomach from when... my boyfriend abused me.
Body Modifications: I have a couple of tattoos.. I'll show you if you get to know me.

••|:|In Depth|:|••
Personality: Victoria stands out from the crowd. She is very loud and bubbly, always wanting to have fun with people. She loves to flirt, and is a major one at that. She loves to annoy girls. You will find out more, as you get to know her She has a horrible criminal background of thiefing, and even one murdering case. She murdered a girl because she had slapped her.. She has very bad bipolar disorder, coming from a sweet happy Tori, to a girl who wants to rip your face off. She has a very bad temper. She loves to party and drink alcohol, as she is a young alcoholic because of her sister's death, and her boyfriend leaving her and abusing her. Can you fix her broken heart?
Theme Song: Lauren's Song - Breathe Carolina
Crush: In YOUR dreams!
Husband/Wife: In my dreams?
Bf/Gf: I wish.
Sex Orientation: Straight?

♡ Mutant Form ♢

Full name:. Axel Akuseru アクセル Lea (リア Ria) Just call him Axel.. he has a long name.
Nickname:. Axel, The Flurry of Dancing Flame
Height:. 6'10
Weight:. 139
Eye color:. Some sort of bright *ss green.
Hair color:. Red
Personality:. Organization XIII's number VIII. He commands fire and carries uniquely shaped weapons, but makes them appear when needed. He has proven to be an odd duck of sorts within the Organization, lashing out against treachery, yet stirring troubles with his own betrayals all the while. An assassin who puts his own agenda first, and everything else on the back burner. Wields fire.
Power (limit 3):. Total control over the fire element, Explosion (Which takes a day off of his life)
Siblings:. No.
Crush:. No.
Love:. No.
Looks:. ImageImage

HUNTER
Name:. Shivon Butts
Nick Name:. Chevy :D
Personality:. He's a creeper.
History (Optional):. I poo on babies .. JK XD Long history of MV.
Weapon of Choice:. Knives and guns
Fears:. people
Crush:. Every girl he sees
BF/GF:. no
Looks:. Image

Mutant form:
Username: Nephenee
Full Name: Micaiah Schmitt
Power (Limit 3): Light Mage.. She's the mage I based Amber off of from my game lmao
Personality: Goodhearted.
History: no.
Apperance (Will tolerate anime): ImageImage
Love: no
Crush: no
Role in the group? (Scouter, fighter, officer, etc.) scouter
What is your choice of escape?: We'll see.

~Mutant in disguise as MV Form~
Name:. Matthew Ross Johnson
Nick Name:. Matt.. But I prefered to be called ROSS.. But call me Matt if anything. if you do call me Maffew I will cause you unbearable pain.
Power:. Causing pain to people through his mind.
Personality:. Ross is not you normal type of guy. He hates girls who flirt with him and bug him and he gets annoyed easily and will tell you to get a grip if you start flirting with him. Lots of girls used to tease him and annoy him on purpose and now he has grown no tolerance and I doubt he will ever like anybody.
History (Optional):. You don't need to know.
Fears:. What do I have to fear? I can kill people right before my eyes.
Crush:. Never.
BF/GF:. No.
Animal Looks (Shape shifters only):.

♡ Mutant Form ♢

Full name:. Leanne (リアーネ, Riāne)
Nickname:. Only call her Leanne.
Height:. 4'11
Weight:. 91
Eye color:. Hazel
Hair color:. Long blonde hair
Personality:. Leanne is much like her brother, Reyson, where she can be stubborn to the point of getting her way, which has been stated by Nealuchi when Leanne forced her way to aid Elincia in the struggle against the rebellion within Crimea, and again when she had Tibarn bring her to aid Ike and company against Daein.

Leanne is also very compassionate, and uses her ability to see into the hearts of others to give sympathy to those in need. However, due to her role in the Serenes Massacre, Leanne is innocent and somewhat childish. She can barely speak the New Language, so mostly speaks the Ancient Language throughout both games which she appears in.
Power (limit 3):. Shapeshift into a Heron, Her songs (Galdr), seeing into the hearts of people.
Shape shifter form (If a shapeshifter):. Image
Siblings:. Reyson, Rafiel
Crush:. "رقم." (no)
Love:. "رقم."
Looks:.ImageImage

♡ Mutant Form ♢

Full name:. Rafiel
Nickname:. Rafiel.
Height:. 121
Weight:. 5'7
Eye color:. Deep green with hazel
Hair color:. Long Blonde
Personality:. Unlike his siblings Reyson, who emulates his brusque protector Tibarn, and Leanne who is quite stubborn and driven, Rafiel is more akin to how a Heron 'should' be- passive and serene. Rafiel is always calm in almost any given situation, even on the battlefield. He is mature yet nurturing when dealing with others. He is extremely loyal to anyone he considers a friend, willing to risk his life to help them unless they forbid him from doing so, in which case he will respect their wishes. He has a strong bond with Micaiah, who comes to rely both on his Galdr as well as his emotional support. He speaks English and Ancient.
Power (limit 3):. Same as all of them pretty much
Shape shifter form (If a shapeshifter):. Heron.
Siblings:. Reyson, Leanne
Crush:. ..
Love:. ...

♣ Hunter Form ♠

Full name:. Sothe Brown
Nickname:. Sothe..
Height:. 6'4
Weight:. 130
Hair color:. Green
Personality:. He can be caring.
Weapons:. Knives.
Rank (Decided by Sam):. Hunter
Siblings:. No
Crush:. no
Love:. no

♡ Mutant Form ♢

Full name:. Nephenee
Nickname:. Neph
Height:. 5'7
Weight:. 119
Eye color:. Blue
Hair color:. Green
Personality:. She appears to be a simple country girl, who seems to dislike war. She is a kind and caring person, although she is easily scared that someone will dislike her because of her country accent. She is very helpful to other characters, especially the ones that she supports with.
Power (limit 3):. None.. She's an MV traitor.
Shape shifter form (If a shapeshifter):. nope.
Siblings:. nada
Crush:. Jason a little bit, not much though. I think we are just friends.
Love:. ~

[center]♡ Mutant Form ♢

Full name:. Tibarn
Nickname:. Barnie I suppose lol
Height:. 6'6
Weight:. 161 pounds of pure muscle ;3
Hair color:. Dark Brown
Personality:. Tibarn is very brave and headstrong, although he does not simply jump into things without thinking about them first. He does have a sense of honor, as he lets Zelgius go when the Senate calls for him, returning the favor that he got from Zelgius. He isn't a forgive-and-forget type of person, however, and makes it clear that he wants to destroy Naesala after the raven betrayed the Laguz Alliance. He is protective of Reyson and is friends with him and his sister, Leanne. He seems to share a love of fighting with Nailah. Unlike other birds, Tibarn punches in his untransformed state, and it thus shown to be a left handed character, however in his animation he has his arms crossed right handed. In a support with Ike and Reyson, it is told that his favorite foods are raw meat and insects and cold fish.
Power (limit 3):. Shapeshifter
Shape shifter form (If a shapeshifter):. Amber's Giant green hawk.
Siblings:. no
Crush:. no
Love:. Are you for real?
Last edited by Rachel Amber on Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:27 pm, edited 34 times in total.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships & Weather

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:45 am

Relationships.

(If two are together, the feelings are mutual)

= ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ; = ᴅᴀтɪɴɢ ; = ᴄʀᴜsн ; = ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs/ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ; = ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇ ; ✖✖ = ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ

Demitri Ari
Ari Demitri

Amber Zane

Brooke Axel

Nephenee Jason
Jason Nepheneee

Amber Ari
Ari Amber

Amber Eric
Eric Amber

Zane Demitri

Zane Eric
Eric Zane

Zane Jason
Jason Zane

Zane ✖✖ Reyson
Reyson ✖✖ Zane

Zane ✖✖ Cody
Cody ✖✖ Zane

Amber ✖✖ Dallas
Dallas ✖✖ Amber

Zane ✖✖ Dallas
Dallas ✖✖ Zane

Weather Report!

Precipitation Rate: | Raining ☂ | Clear ☼ | Cloudy ☁ |Windy 彡|

Season: | Summer | Fall | Winter | Spring |

Time: | Morning | Noon | Afternoon | Evening | Night |
Last edited by Rachel Amber on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:39 am, edited 21 times in total.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 7 Ways of Escape.(Teen escape.) Accepting! V.2

Postby Max Caulfield » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:48 am

Full name:. Ariana Catherine Vasquez
Nickname:. Ari
Height:. 5'2
Weight:. 107
Eye color:. Dark brown
Personality:. Ari is a really nice girl who is very shy when you first meet her. She can get mad or annoyed really fast though.
Power (limit 3):. Shape-shifter, water bender, Galdrar of release (Melody)
Siblings:. Amber Rose Kale Vasquez
Crush:. ...
Love:. Demitri

Full name:. Sanaki Kirsch Altina
Nickname:. I don't know..
Height:. 5'1
Weight:. 108
Eye color:. Yellow-ish hazel
Hair color:. Purple
Personality:. Sanaki is a very sweet girl, and really shy. She is barely ever mean.
Power (limit 3):. Element bender (Including Lightning), able to sing Galdrar of release to make people fall asleep (Melody), able to sing Life Returns to calm people down and revive nature
Shape shifter form (If a shapeshifter):. Not a shape-shifter.
Siblings:. None, but Ari and Sanaki have a connection but they don't know about it.
Crush:. None yet.
Love:. None.

Full name:. Roxas
Nickname:. None.
Height:. 5'4
Weight:. 121
Hair color:. Blonde-ish brown
Personality:. Roxas is a nice guy, and really caring. He's really brave and can be protective.
Power (limit 3):. Wielder of the keyblade and controls light
Shape shifter form (If a shapeshifter):. Not a shape-shifter.
Siblings:. None.
Crush:. No..
Love:. Nope.
Image His outfit is the one in the first picture.

Full name:. Reyson
Height:. 5'6
Weight:. 106
Eye color:. Green
Hair color:. Really light blonde
Personality:. He has a very Hawk-like personality, having lived with them for many years. He has an iron hard resolve to do things at times, and he has a temper, although not much comes of it. He also seems to want to be more like Tibarn, and, in a support conversation, admitted to having tried to eat things like raw meat and insects. He ended up sick and that was the end of that dream. Even though he is frail and weak in nature due to being a Heron, Reyson still tries to do what he can and tries to support their cause, even though it is hard for him since herons are optimistic by nature.
Power (limit 3):. Shape-shifter, Galdr and Repose of Souls
Siblings:. Leanne and Rafiel
Crush:. None.
Looks:. Image[x]

[center]♡ Mutant Form ♢

Full name:. Titania
Nickname:. Nia I guess.
Height:. 5'8
Weight:. 120
Personality:. Titania is a great and skilled fighter. She can be nice though.
Power (limit 3):. None, MV traitor.
Shape shifter form (If a shapeshifter):. None.
Crush:. No..

♡ Mutant Form ♢

Full name:. Naesala
Height:. 6'2
Weight:. 147
Hair color:. Blue
Personality:. Throughout most of the storyline, Naesala is depicted as a cold, uncaring, and self-centered person, evasive of ties to any of the other laguz, save for Reyson and Leanne. He is, however, willing to commit heinous acts (including selling Reyson to beorc) in order to advance Kilvas and the welfare of its people, even if it comes at the cost of his fellow laguz's respect. Ironically, because of this, Naesala is commonly accepted as a strong leader by his peers, including the Apostle Sanaki. He later adopts a more self-deprecating attitude, knowing full well the treachery other laguz have had to endure as a result of his actions. An example of him putting himself down would be when he talked to Dheginsea before they fought, as he said he was sure he could never beat the Dragon King. He even remarked then that he was better at running away than standing his ground. However, he has a certain sense of pride, and is annoyed when Nealuchi constantly calls him "nestling." He is also vain, as he is seen styling his hair when fought in untransformed state. In addition, although it is not confirmed, it appears he has sensitive hearing, saying in some of his death quotes in Radiant Dawn that Skrimir will "bust his eardrums". (From http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Naesala)
Power (limit 3):. Shape-shifter into a raven
Shape shifter form (If a shapeshifter):. A giant raven

♣ Hunter Form ♠

Full name:. Joe Aldean
Nickname:. Just Joe.
Height:. 6'1
Weight:. 165
Hair color:. Brown
Personality:. RP it out
Weapons:. Pistol, tranquilizer and knife

♣ Hunter Form ♠

Full name:. Volke
Nickname:. None..
Height:. 5'9
Weight:. 142
Eye color:. Reddish-brown
Hair color:. Brown
Personality:. Very mysterious and aggressive. He can be nice at times.
Weapons:. Many knives and a tranquilizer
Crush:. No.
Love:. No.

Last edited by Max Caulfield on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:19 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image
Max Caulfield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:49 am

((now i got to go hunt for all my forms?! grrr this ish gonna take forever))
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:54 am

dmlp wrote:Mutant form:
Username: dmlp
Full Name: Isabella Montez (Izzy, if you call me Bella, you will never see the light of day again)
Power (Limit 3): Illusions: she can back you think theres something there when there isn't, teleporting, mind reading
Personality: bad a**, rp it out
History: she slaps you
Shape-shifter form? (If not a Shape-shifter, leave blank):
Apperance (Will tolerate anime): http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 03&bih=477
Animal Apperance (For shape-shifters):
Love: HA!
Crush: Derek
Role in the group? (Scouter, fighter, officer, etc.) Fighter
What is your choice of escape?: joining rebels i guess

Mutant form:
Full Name: Jason Frasure (Jay, sometimes)
Power (Limit 3): Controlling and becoming the elements-none anymore
Personality: laid back, rp it out his new theme song: http://youtu.be/VT1-sitWRtY and http://youtu.be/ttggMJeUAo4 and http://youtu.be/pojL_35QlSI oh and of course http://youtu.be/lnmY2srJ6uI
History: he shrugs, it's not important
Apperance (Will tolerate anime): http://www.foroswebgratis.com/imagenes_ ... -31000.png (( this was the best new pic of JAson i could find just picture it with more brown hair and eyes instead of the redish color http://t2ak.roblox.com/905bad8da5545caa1e6c85cc3b865043 ))
Love: Amber, forever and always
Crush: Amber
probably never again for both, unless you can get him to open his heart again that is
Role in the group? (Scouter, fighter, officer, etc.) I don't really care
What is your choice of escape?: Joining the rebels sounds pretty cool

Full Name: Blake Firo-pheonix
Power (Limit 3): fire manipulator and he and his pet falcon sheila turn into a pheonix
Personality: moody, keeps to himself, trouble maker
History: he was a runaway and has taken care of himself since age 7, with Sheila's help of course.
Shape-shifter form? (If not a Shape-shifter, leave blank): pheonix
Apperance (Will tolerate anime): http://silverinessimage.webs.com/photos ... s/boy9.jpg
Animal Apperance (For shape-shifters): http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--X8glSrKD44/T ... 1%2529.jpg
Love: yeah right
Crush: nope
Role in the group? (Scouter, fighter, officer, etc.) fighter i guess...
What is your choice of escape?: i will be on my own for a little while then i guess i'll head to the camp.

Mutant form:
Username:
Full Name: Nythaniel Sunbeam
Power (Limit 3): time manipulation: which includes seeing the past and the future which is very painful to him, teleporting, mind reading
Personality: pretty laid back and easy going. but can be a little cautious
History: he was born half dead and the doctors nursed him back to health after his mother died giving birth to him. By age 5 he was losing sight, now he doesn't see at all and his blue-green eyes have cateracks covering them and are blury.
Apperance (Will tolerate anime): Image has a birthmark on his neck that looks like an hourglass
Love:
Crush:
Role in the group? (Scouter, fighter, officer, etc.) any
What is your choice of escape?: join the rebellion

Mutant form:
Username:
Full Name: Lila Lite-brenger
Power (Limit 3): light manipulation and can teleport using light, but she doesn't usually because it takes alot of energy.
Personality: quiet, keeps to herself, rp the rest.
History: she looks away.
Apperance (Will tolerate anime): http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk39 ... rfly-1.gif
Love:
Crush:
Role in the group? (Scouter, fighter, officer, etc.) donno any
What is your choice of escape?: join the rebels

Mutant form:
Username:
Full Name: Enchantment
Power (Limit 3): mind control through emotions by looking into eyes. Her eyes are like super sensitive mood rings and strong emotions effect her.
Personality: can be a little flirty, but not any more. She is very quiet and sensitive especially on the subject of : Mother. She wont look you in the eye.
History: She turns away crying.
Apperance (Will tolerate anime): Image with purple eyes though.
Love:
Crush:
Role in the group? (Scouter, fighter, officer, etc.) any
What is your choice of escape?: join rebels

Found em:
Full Name: Lucas Blackwaters
Power (Limit 3): shape shifting into two animals, he can also talk through mind reading when in his animal forms.
Personality: rp it out
History: don't ask, you don't want to know.
Shape-shifter form? (If not a Shape-shifter, leave blank): Image
Apperance (Will tolerate anime): look above^^
Animal Apperance (For shape-shifters): wolf: Image
Black Eagle: Image
Love: Jade(if ratlover comes back) Open
Crush: look up^ He's free for the taking, if you can win his heart that is.
Role in the group? (Scouter, fighter, officer, etc.) fighter
What is your choice of escape?: the first choice, you know, joining the rebellion or whatever

dmlp wrote:MV FORM
Full Name: Lucy Montez
History: Izzy is her big sister, but doesn't know it, or remember anything about her childhood. She woke up at an MV camp and has been "Raised" in a sense to hate all mutants. She has powers but have forgotten about them and doesn't know about it, but she can torture others and even control death. Once she found out about her powers they went hay-wire and uncontrollable, she almost killed Amber using her powers but Izzy stopped her by using the special dagger each of them have that is made of a special metal or has something on it that somehow helps to control powers and nuetralized Lucy's powers, at this moment Lucy is powerless but there is still the chance that if/when needed they may come back.
Why did you join us?: Look above^^^
Appearance: http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p97/ ... _utumi.jpg
Crush:
Love:
Role in group? (Hunter, scouter etc.) any

Full Name: Annie Delbane
Power (Limit 3): super speed and a super sonic scream that can really hurt someone(Like that screaming girl from the 2nd X-men)
History: She was drowned(murdered). When she was alive she fell in love with an MV, Dallas, and they for some reason took a boat ride out onto the pond and she accidently got knocked into it. Before she could be saved though the murk sucked her under and she drowned. She recently found out bout this as an accident but still hasn't been able to move on.
Apperance (Will tolerate anime): http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/ ... stgirl.jpg She wears a necklace with a rock on it that has Annie +D.R. carved into it. also Image
Love:
Crush: Dallas
Role in the group? (Scouter, fighter, officer, etc.) I'm dead, she help's other's to move on even though she still hasn't been able to.
What is your choice of escape?: It's a little too late for me

She has moved on^^

♡ Mutant Form ♢

Full name:. Travis Grinweld
Nickname:.
Height:. 5'8
Weight:. about 153lbs
Eye color:. blue-grey-green
Hair color:. dark brown
Personality:. rp it out
Power (limit 3):. He's a dream weaver/catcher, he can go into peoples dreams and sometimes edit them or he can make people dream certain things.
Shape shifter form (If a shapeshifter):.
Siblings:. none that he knows of
Crush:. none
Love:. none
Looks:. Image Image Image Image http://alec.helenheart.com/gallery/beetlejuice/16.jpg http://www.ilovethe80s.com/alecbaldwin.jpg

dmlp wrote:
♡ Mutant Form ♢

Full name:. Brooke Friegh
Height:. 5'6
Weight:. 112
Eye color:. Navy blue
Hair color:. black
Power (limit 3):. Well the butterfly wings, charming animals, and camoflauge(like bugs or lizards do) which makes her invisible in a sense.
Shape shifter form (If a shapeshifter):.
Siblings:.
Crush:. Axel
Love:.
Looks:.Image

♡ Mutant Form ♢

Full name:.Gwendel Sojen
Nickname:. Gwen
Height:. 48' tall now 6'2
Weight:. 78lbs now 118lbs
Eye color:. Brown, now blue somehow they changed with age as well did his dragon coloring
Hair color:. dirty blonde
Personality:. He is a little hot tempered and acts all tough and stuff. He acts older than he is and cusses fluently.
Power (limit 3):. Super fast healing and strength. He can turn into the dragon on his arm, which is a birthmark but that only happens in times of great stress and it takes a lot of energy.
Shape shifter form (If a shapeshifter):. http://www.justsymbol.com/images/chines ... mbol-9.png now: http://th01.deviantart.com/fs9/300W/i/2 ... hoenix.jpg
Siblings:. none
Crush:.
Looks:. Imagenow: Image ignore the girl and i take no credit for this art it is definately done by a profewsional of which i am not and i found it on google

dmlp wrote:
♣ Hunter Form ♠

Full name:. Anthony Linrose
Nickname:. Tony
Height:. 6'1
Weight:. 160
Eye color:. Dark brown almost black
Hair color:. blackish brown
Personality:. Rp it out
Weapons:. 50cal(Desert Eagle): http://www.magnumresearch.com/images/tach_ult_hunt.gif Tranq gun: http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/ ... 648872.png Hunting Knife: http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/115676 ... _Knife.jpg
Siblings:. Joseph and Diana are his half siblings
Looks:. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

♣ Hunter Form

Full name:. Joseph Linrose
Nickname:. Joe, Joey
Height:.5'91/2
Weight:. 163
Eye color:. green-hazel
Hair color:. black
Weapons:. pistol: http://www.tgscom.com/images/sharedimag ... ver6in.jpg tranq: http://www.creativecrash.com/system/pho ... 1288848859 knife: http://www.knifemakersdatabase.com/Cust ... nter5L.jpg
Siblings:. half brother Tony and sister Diana
Looks:. Image Image Image Image Image Image

♣ Hunter Form ♠

Full name:. Diana Linrose
Height:. 5'7
Weight:. 116
Eye color:. blue-grey-green
Hair color:. brunett
Weapons:. mini desert eagle: http://www.gunblast.com/images/MicroDes ... C06761.JPG tranq: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... er-gun.jpg knife: http://photo-dict.faqs.org/photofiles/l ... _knife.jpg
Siblings:. half: Tony, brother: Joe
Last edited by dmlp on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:59 pm, edited 20 times in total.
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:09 am

(KK's. We can probably continue but we have to wait for 4dogowner to post before we can talk to Zane or Demitri.)
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:30 am

Axel was walking through the forest, looking for somebody to light on fire as the trail of smoke behind him was catching more of the forest on fire, and half of it was already on fire.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:32 am

((OMGeee i forgot Anni had super speed too! some forms have been edited))
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:39 am

Amber sighed and she was sitting in massive flames. It looked like she was on fire but she is invisible.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me