ONLINE DRUM LEASONS

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

ONLINE DRUM LEASONS

Postby acccchicken » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:18 am

This clan will start up on Dec 20, 2009! Be ready for ur drum leassons! (dec 20, 2009 in MO (missouri) )

By Your lord and master, Jordan :D
Image Image Image "wings of light and dark spread afar, she gides us with bliss, quietly, but surely." "infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess, we seek it thus, and take to the sky, ripples form on the water's surface,the wandering soul knows no rest." "there is no hate, only joy for you are beloved by the goddess, hero of the dawn, healer of worlds" "my friend, do you fly away now? To a world that abhores you and i? all that awaits you is a somber morrow. no matter where the winds may blow.
acccchicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ONLINE DRUM LEASONS

Postby acccchicken » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:52 am

DAY 1, DECEMBER 21, 2009:
Ok now to start our first leasson, First-- we will learn how to hold the drum sticks currectly. What u do is hold it with ur pointer finger and ur thomb near the end, about 2 inches to the end of the sticks, and hold it as tight as u can so when ur playing u dont drop the sticks, also-- u can do wats called a 1 handed flam, to do it u hold it with ur pointer finger and thomb and when u hit the drum, us ur other 3 fingers to pull it up do make it sound rapped. I'll teach u people to do the 2 hand flam on DAY 2.

((and just a reminder, we wont have leassons on DECEMBER 23, 24,25-- thank u for ur support :D ))
Image Image Image "wings of light and dark spread afar, she gides us with bliss, quietly, but surely." "infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess, we seek it thus, and take to the sky, ripples form on the water's surface,the wandering soul knows no rest." "there is no hate, only joy for you are beloved by the goddess, hero of the dawn, healer of worlds" "my friend, do you fly away now? To a world that abhores you and i? all that awaits you is a somber morrow. no matter where the winds may blow.
acccchicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:18 am

I do not believe this topic belongs here. I believe it would belong in the general chat section. This is not a RolePlay and if it is I would like you to explain it to me. I'm sure if you contacted a mod they could move it for you and I believe they would think the same thing.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acccchicken » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:18 am

oh ok, lol :lol:
acccchicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acccchicken » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:33 am

ok its on general chat now!
acccchicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acccchicken » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:14 am

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED TO GENERAL CHAT, SO GO THERE IF U WANT TO LEARN MORE!
acccchicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me