Experimental~Will you get out? (Semi-Lit+, accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Experimental~Will you get out? (Semi-Lit+, accepting)

Postby Kaliyana » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Experimental. That's what you are. Taken from your home at a young age, always taking young children,no younger than 10 and no older than 13. You have been here for six years. Been experimented on and tested, infused with souls to make a super weapon. Why? Because the world has fallen to chaos.

After the earthquake that released all of hell the humans stumbled upon something in the earth. The souls of Demons. Millions of them. The human scientists decide that they would experiment them, implant them into the bodies of humans to try to create something that could force the Demons back to hell. When the adult human bodies all died after the implantation the scientists turned to to younger specimens. They took children, implanted them. And it worked. For the most part.

Many of the children died after they accumulated enough souls to show any demonic powers; being no room for the human and demon souls in the body. But some lived. A very few have lived. As their bodies mature the amount of demonic and human souls is balanced, somewhat. One demon soul is always dominate over the rest, and always present in the head of the human; sometimes they speak, sometimes they don't.

Can you escape from here and help set the world right? Or will you be one of the few who go insane? Or will you be one of the many who died? Tell us your story.
Last edited by Kaliyana on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Background Information

Postby Kaliyana » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:55 pm

It is the year 2029. A huge earthquake has struck the middle of New York City, splitting the once fabulous city in two. The rift caused by this earthquake travels thousand and thousands of miles, extending out of the city in both directions. The very center of the rift is millions of meters down, and one thousand meters across. Most other parts of the canyon can be stepped into, barely even just past the surface. As people stare down into the hole something changes.

A roaring sound, like a waterfall, comes out of the gorge; shaking the ground while people back away from it. A few moments later and something flies out of the rift, shooting up into the sky. It hovers there, a medium sized red ball of light. It glows, and the light shoots out from it; making it look like a giant disco ball. And then it reforms; legs and arms stick out of it, and a torso is visible. Then a head. Then long flowing black hair. The man it hovering there, shirtless, wearing what looks like leather around his legs though the stitches can be seen. There are red markings all over his body, and then he opens his mouth showing row upon row of pointed teeth. One one word comes to the mind of those watching: Demon.

As that word rings through their minds a huge hoard of demons fly out of the gorge, and you knew that the gates of hell must have broken down. People start screaming; people are quickly being consumed by the demons. Some are being swallowed whole, others absorbed straight into the bodies. While the entire time the floating "man" is laughing.

Panic in sues as the hoard of demons doesn't relent, more and more keep pouring out of the gorge; seemingly endless. Many of them look deformed; twisted into unnatural shapes with disproportionate bodies. Some look like animals, though they walk on two legs. Others are humanoid, and they fly out of the gorge to land on the pavement. They walk though the crowds, various markings on their faces and arms and/or chests; various eye colors. Some of these humanoids have horns, long tails, wide wings, enlarged fangs, wide eyes with slit pupils and faces that look too beautiful to look away from, yet are too dangerous and menacing to look at. As they move though the crowds, everyone knows that they are essentially screwed.
Last edited by Kaliyana on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Kaliyana » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Reminder: I'm a pretty nice person, but I will not tolerate people being rude to me or others. Characters can be mad at other characters and be rude to each other; but be rude in OCC and you're out. If I say you're banned from this RP, then that means you leave. Period.

◘ Do not ask for a recap unless you have missed more than two pages. Otherwise just read it yourself.People constantly asking for recaps even they missed less than two pages in any RP annoys the crap out of me. >.>
◘ All board rules apply (obviously)
◘ No godmodding, no body's perfect. Do this and you're out.
◘ Please either read through the Types of demons when picking your dominate demon, or use an animal (any animal). Don't make up your own. If you think of a demon that isn't on my list and you want it there, PM me and I'll think about adding it.
◘ Please try not to have too many people with the same power. I have listed many so that we won't have this problem.
◘ No characters over the age of 19.
◘ Don't have your characters crushing on/dating each other; that's boring...
◘ Please RP all of your characters when you post, unless waiting for a reply from someone else for that character. If you stop posting some characters I'll ask you remove them or start posting them.
◘ Cursing is fine, just no f-bombs. And don't do it every post.
◘ Romance, Drama, Violence and Gore are encouraged!
◘ If you have more than one character, please post the forms separately. I'm going to be linking back to the profiles and it's just easier this way.
◘ Anime or real life pictures, both are fine.
◘ NO one-liners! I can't STAND them anymore!!

These can and probably will be edited.
Last edited by Kaliyana on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Avaliable Demonic Powers

Postby Kaliyana » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:57 pm

Please try not to have too many people with the same power. I have listed many so that we won't have this problem. Users of each power will be listed under each power.

○ Fireballs: Thrown from the hand
    Gavin Delaney

○ Dragon's Breath: Breath fire

○ Electrokinesis: Shoot lightning from your hands.

○ Shadow Walking: "Dissolve" into the shadows around you and reappear somewhere else. ONLY Shadow Demons can do this. Pick an additional power.
    Austin Riley
    Axol

○ Energy Balls: Balls of energy thrown from the hand that resemble balls of lightning.
    Akira Yuko

○ Acid Secretion: Shoot Acid from the hands. Extremely dangerous.
    Christopher Mulligan

○ Energy Beams: Similar to Energy Balls, shot from the hands and is more dangerous than energy balls.
    Aime Berdine

○ Aerokinesis: create, control, and manipulate the very air and wind itself, its users often generating incredible gusts of silver air and wind.
    Akira Yuko

○ Astral Projection: Make a "copy" of yourself appear wherever the user desires by projecting their consciousness.
    Axol

○ Conjuring: The ability to instantly create matter from nothing.
    Aime Berdine

○ Energy Whip: A similar power to an Energy ball, but you can use it for a longer period of time in battle. It also resembles a real whip.
    Austin Riley
    Christopher Mulligan

○ Hydrokinesis: The ability to create and control liquid water.
    Cyd

○ Invisibility: Become invisible to the naked eye. Can be seen with inferred.
    Gavin Delaney

○ Necromancy: Ability to steal a person's life force. Person must have recently deceased to do this.

○ Plasma Balls: The ability to throw balls of plasma energy, can only be used by ghosts.

○ Possession: The ability to control living beings by entering their body.
    Austin Riley

○ Shapeshifting: The ability to change the physical form or shape of the body. All Shape-Shifter demons can already do this and may pick another power.
    Kalika Kai
    Aime Berdine
    Syrena

○ Telekinesis: Ability to move things with ones mind.
    Kalika Kai

○ Touch of death: The ability to kill someone through a touch. Highly rare and triggered by hate.
    Cyd
    Syrena

○ Pyrokinesis: Create, control and manipulate any form of fire; can also be used "in the mind" which makes the person think they are on fire. If focused hard enough the person can be burned from the inside out.
    Kalika Kai
    Axol

Many of these powers were used in the TV Series "Charmed". I love that show. xD

More may be added if needed.
Last edited by Kaliyana on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:32 am, edited 9 times in total.
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms (Skellys)

Postby Kaliyana » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Please remove all things in brackets! Thank you!

Test Subject:
Code: Select all
[center][img]Put%20Picture%20Link%20Here[/img]
[size=85][i][b]If anime picture put disclaimer here.[/b][/i][/size]
[color=#FF40FF]General Information:[/color]
[b][u]Name:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Nickname(s):[/u][/b] (If none just strike out.)
[b][u]Age:[/u][/b] (Remember, no older than 19 please!)
[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dominate Demon:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Demonic Power(s):[/u][/b] (Can have up to three powers for Shadow Demons or Shape-Shifters, two powers for others)

[color=#FF40FF]Physical Information:[/color]
[b][u]Height:[/b][/u] (Feet and inches please)
[b][u]Weight:[/u][/b] (In pounds)
[b][u]Eye Color:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skin Color:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Hair Color:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Description:[/u][/b] (Anything else not in the picture here.) ALL WOMEN WEAR A SIMPLE DRESS IN ANY COLOR, ALL MEN WEAR A PAIR OF SLACKS IN ANY COLOR. (You descirbe their pants/dress color)

[color=#FF40FF]Personal Information:[/color]
[b][u]Personality:[/b][/u] (Semi-Lit RP, no "will RP out". At [u]LEAST[/u] a paragraph here.)
[b][u]Relationship Status:[/u][/b] (Single, Taken, or "Mated")
[b][u]Crush:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Literacy Example:[/b][/u] (Show me you can RP Semi-Lit!)
[b][u]Other:[/b][/u][/center]

Scientist:
Code: Select all
[center][img]Put%20Picture%20Link%20Here[/img]
[size=85][i][b]If anime picture put disclaimer here.[/b][/i][/size]
[color=#FF40FF]General Information:[/color]
[b][u]Name:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Nickname(s):[/u][/b] (If none just strike out.)
[b][u]Age:[/u][/b] (Any age)
[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b]

[color=#FF40FF]Physical Information:[/color]
[b][u]Height:[/b][/u] (Feet and inches please)
[b][u]Weight:[/u][/b] (In pounds)
[b][u]Eye Color:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skin Color:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Hair Color:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Description:[/u][/b] (Anything else not in the picture here.)

[color=#FF40FF]Personal Information:[/color]
[b][u]Personality:[/b][/u] (Semi-Lit RP, no "will RP out". At [u]LEAST[/u] a paragraph here.)
[b][u]Relationship Status:[/u][/b] (Single, Taken)
[b][u]Crush:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Specialty:[/u][/b] (Infusions, studying the Demon Souls before infusion, or studying the test subjects after infusion)
[b][u]Literacy Example:[/b][/u] (Show me you can RP Semi-Lit!)
[b][u]Other:[/b][/u][/center]
Last edited by Kaliyana on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Kaliyana » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Last edited by Kaliyana on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:16 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Types and Class of Demons

Postby Kaliyana » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Types of Demons are separated by class.

••• Lower Class Demons are the weakest kind of demons and have very little powers; they either always look deformed and un-proportionate and their skin varies in colors or they are animal demons. They have to rely on their claws and fangs to kill and have no active powers.

••• Middle Class Demons can only be animal demons, but they can walk on two legs and talk. They have the most basic of powers: Fire Balls, Dragon's Breath, Energy Balls, and Plasma Balls.

••• Upper Class Demons are the most dangerous. They are the most humanoid; looking human except for the various colors in markings on their bodies and the obvious demon things like horns, tails etc. They can have any kind of power, and usually have more than one.

Lower Class Demons:
ANIMALS:
○ Dog
○ Wolf (Dog and Wolf are two separate breeds of demons)
○ Cat
○ Bird
○ Fish
○ Lizard/Snake
○ Any other animal demons you can think of.

Soul Eaters: Typically red Demons who kill and take the souls of children. They have shrunken faces with pure black eyes and no eye lids. Human faces can be seen pushing out of the skin of their stomach. They're jaws can "unhinge" completely so that they lay flat; they have three rows of razor teeth on the top part and two on the bottom.

Gremlins: Typically small black skinned Demons that scurry across the roofs of bedrooms of children. They're usually harmless, until they're angered enough that they want to attack. Their eyes are red, and their "arms" and "legs" are too long for their torso.

Hob Goblins: Tiny tiny demons who could hide behind even the smallest tree. They're more of a pest than a threat. They bring bad dreams to good people in the world. They're easy to kill, with little to no defenses. You could probably step on them and kill them.

Middle Class Demons:
◘ Boar (Pig)
◘ Dog
◘ Wolf
◘ Cat
◘ Any other animal that has four legs.

Upper Class Demons:
Shadow Demons: Demons born of the Shadows themselves, they can control and manipulate the shadows and can Shadow Walk. Highly dangerous and difficult to kill.
Shape-Shifter Demons: Tricky to find, because they can shift into any thing that is alive now or has been living. Because of this power it is almost nearly impossible to know what a Shifter's true form is.
Vampires: Living creatures that suck the life force out of a human body by means of their blood to become immortal. Sunlight, garlic and crosses do not harm them.
Vampiric Spirits: Vampiric Spirits and Vampires are NOT the same. Vampiric Spirits are not true Vampires because they are dead, and are not true Spirits because they are alive. Their human soul was forced out of the body and put into a jewel and the body was taken over by a demon soul. The demon soul then starts eating the body and they require blood to survive. The only way to kill a Vampiric Spirit is to destroy the jewel that houses their human soul.
Werewolves: Demons who look like normal humans and change into killer wolves on the full moon. All werewolves can communicate telepathically with those that they choose, though the connection is stronger with fellow werewolves. Silver does not harm them.
Last edited by Kaliyana on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalika Kai

Postby Kaliyana » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:00 pm

General Information:
Name:
Kalika Annabell Kai
Nickname(s):
Kali
Dominate Demon:
Shape-Shifter Demon
Demonic Power(s):
Telekinesis
Pyrokinesis
Shape-Shifting (That comes with having a Shape-Shifter demon)

Physical Information:
Height:
5"9
Weight:
Eye Color:
Emerald Grean
Skin Color:
Naturally tanned, though not too dark.
Hair Color:
Blonde.
Description:
She has this three swirl tattoo on her right wrist as well as many scars on her back and torso from demons. She, like all the other women in the cage, wear simple dresses of assorted colors. Her's is a midnight black that hugs her curves and makes her look even skinnier than she already is.

Personal Information:
Personality:
She is generally a very cold person, who really doesn't like to be bothered when it can be avoided. Most times she likes her privacy, but she has been known to stick her noes into other people's business, especially if it has been made very obvious that she is not wanted. She loves to cause trouble, she likes to see the drama she has created unfold before her eyes; "The greatest kind of entertainment" as she considers it. She has a quick temper though, and if she knows someone is directly insulting her she has a very hard time controlling herself. She loves to argue though, and if she knows it's done in "good nature" she loves to tease others.
She has hardened over the years she has been here, and she's not hesitant to pound anyone's skull in anymore.
Relationship Status:
Single
Crush:
"Impress me darling. ;)"
Other:
Last edited by Kaliyana on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Austin Riley

Postby Kaliyana » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:00 pm

General Information:
Name:
Austin Malcolm Riley
Nickname(s):
Rye
Dominate Demon:
Shadow-Demon
Demonic Power(s):
Possession
Energy Whip
Shadow-Walking (Comes with the Shadow-Demon)

Physical Information:
Height:
6"2
Weight:
Eye Color:
Pale Blue (sometimes described as an icy blue)
Skin Color:
Pale
Hair Color:
Black
Description:
His right ear has two rings in the top and a stud in the lobe. There is also a ring in the left side of his bottom lip. He has this small dragon tattoo on the small of his back, just above the waistband of his pants. It is about only six inches in length. He, like all the men in the cage, wear only a pair of pants that could be considered more like slacks. He is fairly muscled, his arms not "beefy" but the muscles are there with a a six pack abs, though they're not overly defined.

Personal Information:
Personality:
Charmer, knows just what to say and when to say it to get what he wants. He knows how to use his eyes to make a girls knees weak, and he knows what everyone wants to hear. He pays attention to everything and he catches every detail about anything he focuses his attention on. He loves to flirt, and he loves the way he can make almost any girl do whatever he wants with his charms. He has a quick temper, but he doesn't outwardly show it to people; he hardly ever shows emotions to others.
Even though he has been locked away for six years he still flirts; thinking that it would be better to flirt with everyone and bring some light into the group than letting them all just sit miserable. The long years and multiple infusions have taken their toll on him and he is rather cold and hateful on the inside.
Relationship Status:
Single
Crush:
Open

Other:
He's bisexual, though he leans a bit more towards the guys.
Last edited by Kaliyana on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Experimental~Will you get out? (Semi-Lit+, accepting)

Postby Cydnezz » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:04 pm

General Information:
Name: Cyd
Nickname(s): Cyddie
Dominate Demon: Werewolf
Demonic Power(s): Hydrokinisis & Touch of Death

Physical Information:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 200
Eye Color: Hazel
Skin Color: Lightly tanned
Hair Color: Light brown to black
Description: Due to her refusal to wear a dress she has been given a pair of khaki pants and a black tank top.

Personal Information:
Personality: Cyd is a very unique person. She has a very tough exterior and tries her best to keep it up, though she is often discovered to be insanely sweet and overly caring. She has a temper and does things that she often regrets, especially with those she loves. She's very maternal and will do anything she can to help the youngest ones adjust to their new lives. She' not always the best with words and doesn't always get her point across. She is very dominating, but loves to be dominated as well. She's both ends of the spectrum, and contradicts herself quite often.
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None
Other:
Cydnezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me