The Last Breath (Intermediate) Member needed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Last Breath (Intermediate) Member needed!

Postby vαιuε » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:56 pm

(Hm... Well, Alexandra will come and join him :3

Name:
Alexandra Londron
Crush:
Lukas
Species:
Human
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
none
Personality:
Ok, well, Alexandra enjoys hanging out with her friends, she's pretty good around the guys, and she knows how to turn on her smile. In her spare time, she'll find a computer, and start to write. Just a hobby, but she loves it. she's pretty big on music, and never leaves her Ipod, She never really had a favorite song, though. If not writing, then you'll fid her by the pool, maybe working on her tan, or swimming laps.
Dislikes:
Alexandra hates being alone. She has always hated it, and always will. She's more the chatty time, and sometimes gets annoyed when people are shy and timid, it just get s on her nerves, y'know? Alexandra would rather be a leader then follower, she sees people down, tries to cheer them up! She hates it when they refuse her help. She doesn't like it much when she gets rejected or stood up by a boy, but you gotta live with it right? What really annoys her, are those girls who think they're all that, they just ignore you, and pretend your not there.
Weaknesses:
Talking a bit too much, she can sometimes say the wrong things.
Strengths:
yes, I guess she's pretty good at attracting guys (Flirting) and she great at making friends.
Fears:
she's afraid of heights from a nasty part of her past. (look at history)
Secrets:
Well, none really xD
Personality:
OK, overall, she's a sweet girl, who sometimes says a bit too much, or says the wrong thing. She's not afraid to take charge, and is always a bit perky. Besides that, pretty much her other personality, Alexandra can be calm, and sometimes flirtatious around boys. And, well, I guess shy would be the first thing you'd expect, and the last thing you'd notice. As I had sad before, she's always full of idea, and suggestions, and will try and help others who are a bit timid. She's not afraid to stand up for herself, and will get a bit annoyed when people refuse her help. Alexandra, is nice and fun to be with, you can really count on her to enjoy a party. even though she can sometimes go a bit crazy.
History:
Back when she was young, (At Home) her farther used to beat her. Alexandra had a brother, and he couldn't stand to see that happen. At the time, he was 18, she was 13. Well, he beat him pretty well. Now, they only have a mother. Her brother stood up for her. Now she believes she can do the same. After that, he was hit by a car, no one knew if it was an accident, or on purpose. Her mother was a bit shocked that two of her most loved ones died in the same yeah, and was never the same she used to be. So, Alexandra was pretty much raised with no parents.
Theme song:
17 forever
Picture: (Realistic)
http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squido ... gfield.jpg

(Ill make the guy in a sec d;)
vαιuε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:01 am

((Ok :D))
WILL YOU JOIN? (post #7341 as the referrer if you sign up :D)
Nero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vαιuε » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:38 pm

(When I finish this post :3)

Alexandra yawned, and stretched her hands out towards the ceiling, and groaned. It was the first day of school. But... I guess it could be exciting. She thought, her grin disappearing almost instantly. Oh well... Ally mumbled with a sigh, and headed to her closet. She picked out a white shirt, that stretched rather far down. Followed bye a waist high black jacket, and shorts, slightly raising the eyes of the school dress code. She walked over to the bathroom, and dabbed make up across her face. She brushed her cheeks with blush, and started on her eyes: The girl carefully blinked so she would get the mascara right, and use the eyeliner outline her eyes.

When she finished, with that, she brushed her teeth, and headed out the door.
vαιuε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medusa1997 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:30 pm

[can someone give me a recap i was grounded from cs for 2 months]
ImageImage
medusa1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jade Mystic » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:32 pm

(** Too late to join? O: **)

Mysticbreez

Name:
(Official) Zhang Xie Hua (Blood flower)
(Usual) Snow Skyler (no middle name)

Crush:
None at the moment

Species:
Human

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Closed until she gets a crush

Personality:

Your first impression of Snow will probably be that she's the 'shy' type of girl that doesn't talk much. The last part is correct, but the first part is anything but correct. Snow isn't shy; in fact, she's the furthest thing from shy. It's just that she doesn't have that much to say, that's all. In fact, if you get to know her, you'll realize that she's quite straightforeward and to the point. She doesn't try to sugarcoat the truth, she doesn't try to lessen the blow. She just goes ahead and tells you the truth. Snow doesn't lie. She doesn't deceive, either. And whenever you think that she might've lied to you, you realize that no, she didn't lie. She just didn't tell you the whole truth, that's all. Just because she doesn't like keeping secrets doesn't mean that she can't keep a secret. If one of her friends tell her to keep something a secret, sure, she'll keep it for them. After all, her friends are the most important thing to her.

Just because Snow can seem blunt doesn't mean that she doesn't care. In fact, all Snow wants is the best for everyone. She frowns upon wars and fighting. She thinks that physical violence isn't the answer to anything. Sometimes it's effective, but most of the time it's not. The one thing's that's more destructive than physical violence is keeping secrets. She doesn't want that to happen to anyone--not to her, not to her family, not to her friends and not to her sister. Espeially not to her sister.

She can be quite stubborn at times, and unless you're really pursuasive or are able to give her a lot of evidence that points to the contrary, she always thinks that she's right. And even when you do prove her wrong, she doesn't really like admitting the fact that she was, indeed wrong. Then again, she's only stubborn at times. Most of the time she doesn't really have a solid opinion on anything, for fear of being wrong. And when she does have an opinion, she always softens it with phrases like 'I happen to think', 'It's possible that', and 'I'm no sure if this is true'. To sum it up, Snow's only firm in her opinions and facts when she's absolutely certain that she is right.

Warmth
Long necklaces
The colour purple
Stuff that's red... but not blood
Perfume (it covers up her 'blood' smell that she always thinks she possesses)
Nighttime
Flowers
Sparkles
Music that's anything but rock and heavy metal
Singing

Dislikes:
Blood
People who harm others, whether they're animals or people
Winter
Being in closed places, or places that have a lot of shelter
Her dad's side of the family
Pessimistic people
Bright lights
Loud noises
Feeling overwhelmed
People who think they're 'all that'
Spicy food
Strong smells

Fears:
The sight of lots of blood
When she's not in control of anything
Flickering lights
Mysterious sounds in the night

Habits:
Fiddling with whatever she has handy at the moment, most notably the hem of her shirt and the necklaces she usually wears
Waving her arms around when she's trying to remember or memorize something
Singing when she's stressed

History:
Snow flower? That's a very nice name you got there. Snow's so nice, calm and serene. It reminds me of a winter wonderland. Flowers are good, too...

... it's not snow, it's blood.

Having 'blood' in someone's name was highly dishonourable in China. It meant that you were shunned by society and unworthy of everyone's attenion. It meant that you had done a horrendous act. It meant that you shouldn't have lived.

Snow was a blood traitor to her family. Her father was Chinese, her mother was not. It was against the laws of her family to have a child with someone outside of their nation since her family, rich and famous, was a modern version of 'royalty'. It was horrible. Despicable. Said person and their child would be immediately disowned and never allowed back again.

Your eyes are beautiful, you know? One dark brown, one light gray, it's easy for people to get lost in them.

My eyes are a disgrace. They were what got my father into trouble. They were what caused me to be kicked out. If my eyes were normal, maybe they never would've realized that I wasn't pure. Maybe...

Her eyes were what gave her away. When her grandmother saw Snow's eyes, she immediately ordered her son to 'either kill this despicable child or wash your hands of your duties'.

Her dad chose to leave, instead of killing a bloody flower.

...maybe my parents would still be alive...

When she was twelve, news reached her family that she was still alive and well. Outraged, her grandmother ordered some of her personal body guards to go and kill her entire family.

People would do truely horrendous acts for money.

Snow could only watch as her mother and father were killed right in front of her horrified, mis-matched eyes.

Then the police came, and she couldn't remember anything other than shouts and flashing lights and loud noises flowing through her head.

And blood. Lots and lots of blood.

She would never forget the putrid stench and horrible sight of the vile red liquid. It was etched into her brain forever on that night.

You love us, right, sis? Even though we aren't your real family, you'd love us forever. Right? Right?

Of course.

You promise?

Definitely.

And also promise that you'll never leave us. We'll stick together until we die.

I promise, Mary-Anne. You know I keep my promises.

Adoption.

The word sounded so strange to her. Sort of like 'abduction'. She didn't want to forget her parents. She didn't want to get kicked around like some useless piece of trash, getting passed from hand to hand as if she was an object instead of a person. She didn't want to forget them. She didn't want to leave them.

Mom... Dad...

She also knew that if her parents were alive, they would've wanted her to move on.

The smell... it won't come off... I'm scared...

But her namesake seemed to be permanently etched into her skin. No matter how much perfume and scented oils she put on, no matter how many showers she took, she constantly smelt of blood. Even if she managed to forget her parents, she could never forget that constant bloody stench that clung to her 24/7.

Everyone else said it wasn't true, and she believed them. It was just her mind playing tricks on her after that horrible, horrible night. But it was true to her, and that was reason enough for her to be scared of herself.

I'm sorry, mom...

The nightmares constantly haunt her. Snow usually woke up with tears in her eyes and no memory of what had happened during her sleep.

I'm sorry, dad...

And every night, after those nightmares, the scent of blood--her scent of blood--seemed stronger than ever.

But...

She tried to forget. She really did. She didn't want her parents to worry about her when they had worried enough about other things during their lifetime.

I'm afraid I'll never forget you.

It seems as if this was one wish she couldn't fulfill.

Can you--both of you--ever find it in your hearts to forgive me?

She realized that she didn't want to forget them, either.

I know I never will.

Theme song:
Within Temptation-Memories

Picture:

The colour of her left eye:

Note:
In Chinese, 'snow' is 'xue' and 'blood' is 'xie'. They sound alike, thus the little bit at the beginning of her history about 'snow' and 'blood'.
Jade Mystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me