The Last Breath (Intermediate) Member needed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Last Breath (Intermediate) Member needed!

Postby vαιuε » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:45 pm

Name:
Crush:
Species:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Personality:
History:
Theme song:
Picture: (Realistic)

Plot:

This role play is based
on a boarding school
in California called
WhiteAsh Academy.
just a regular boarding
school.You will get set up
with a roommate, take
classes, hang' with your
friends, stay up late on school
nights, watching horror
movies.But there's just one
problem.Things have been
going on.Bad things.
People were found dead, covered
in blood. Many tears were
shed, but no one can figure it out.

Vampires, Were wolves and Humans have
started to mingle in relationships.

SPECIES:

Vampire

A vampire is a creature with pale white skin, and a taste for human blood. They are able to use compulsion against humans, but not with other vampires. They are much better looking then any other thing, including werewolves and humans. Holy water and Garlic does not affect them. They have no other forms such as bats, but they do have other ability's: Speed, Strength, Compulsion. (As I had said earlier) No, they do not sparkle like the cullens.

Were Wolf:

A humann able to shift into a large muscular wolf. Can be as ferocious as vampires if needed. They have very long and sharp claws and teeth, that can rip into anything. They can sometimes loose control.

RULES:

No god modding please
no gary sues, or mary sues
basic RP rules.
Please, this role play is ranked advance so I ask for you to write a couple paragraphs when you are writing, I guess fifty words would be the least.
Please, I understand writers block, but no one liners, ok?
No perfect characters please!
Only five vampire spots left. the rest must be human. (First come, first serve!)
If you are here first, and choose to have a vampire, you may only have one, got it? good.
Keep violence and romance under PG 13.
three characters per person.
be realistic. People don't fall in love o=at the first glance, they don't say "Yes" to every single date, or even the first. And, this isn't just a lover RP, some some friends with other peoples characters!
Please wait till you re accepted, and please wait till i say you can start.
I probably will choose someone to take over this RP when i'm gone, y'know, keep things under control.
Post your username in red so that i know you read the rules.
Please use realistic characters.
And, Have fun!

CHARACTERS:

Name/Age/Gender/Form/Crush/

Jason/18/Male/Vampire/Open/
Alexander/17/Male/Were Wolf/Open/

NEWS:

This is were you will find news about dances or any up coming activities, or, I will just post it randomely somewhere.

Nothing right now!

My Characters:

Name:
Jason Evans
Crush:
Open
Species:
Vampire
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
None
Personality:
Jason dose have a lust for human blood. Sometimes so strong he is not able to control it. This way, he is not able to be in large crowds.

hen he's mad, instead of admitting it, he'll deny it, and carry on If people continue to bother him, and its one of his worst, he'll just beat the thoughtless kid up. I guess the point is, don't get him mad, or you'll pay.
Anyway... He's pretty sweet, and tries not to get his temper out of control. He's pretty popular, and is never short of friends.

Well, I guess I can say he's pretty good at attracting girls, as i had said before, he's never left dateless. But I guess you can't really count that as a strength. He's pretty goo at learning languages, so far he can speak french, Spanish, a bit of Italian, and well, obviously English. Meh, he's pretty good at basketball.

Well, he hates clingy people, they just can't leave him alone! I can't say he hates school, but like any other teen age boy, he just wants to sleep sometimes. I guess you would never find him with out a date, but don't get me wrong, he dose get rejected, and I mean, who doesn't hate that? He's fine at sports, but he can't play football, or baseball. He can sometimes seriously hate his parents, they never get along with him, or each other.

Well, I gotta say, he doesn't mind girls, He's pretty into hoodies and jeans right now, He likes to read, maybe you'll find his face hid behind a book, lost in his own word. Of course he likes hanging out with his friends, and enjoys parties.
History:
(Sorry, im lazy xD)
Once upon a time, Jake did have siblings, 1 brother, and 1 sister. They got along pretty well, but had the occasional fight, just like any other family.
Jake loved to play with fire. His parents didn't mind it, What were the chances that he would cause a fire? Apparently, big.
One day, he was in his room, Jake was about six or seven years old, and he was using a lighter for candels, wasn't really dangerous, but still.
he dropped it, on the carpet, which soon caught fire. He was the only one who knew.
No time to warn the other, he had to get out. He was losing air, the flames were coming fast. Smoke filled his lungs, and he coughed for a moment, as hard as it was, he managed to make his way down the stairs and too the door, practically crawling.
Once he was outside, he breathed a sigh of relief, and surprisingly, blacked out.
His two siblings were killed, but, his mother and father manage to escape
Theme song:
Good Girls go bad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JK7IKSfyLE
Picture:

Name:
Alexander Matthews
Crush:
Open
Species:
Were Wolf
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
None
Personality:
Alexander is warm hearted and friendly, choosing not to use his powers against humans, and be fair. (Most of the time xD) He will not take no for a answer, and yes, he does not like Vampires. They are not his enemy's but he don't like them. He's all for the parties, and yes, you might catch him at a bar of campus, he doesn't brake the rules, just bends them till they almost snap. Alexander is hoping to find love here, for he has waited a long time fro this special someone who he is awaiting.

He's pretty good at foot ball, but has never tried out for the teams, not wanting to draw attention to himself. He tries not to waste a relationship, and will only let the girl go if she is not right for him. (Witch, happens pretty often.) The trouble is, girls seem to get attracted to him very easily.
History:
He can't remeber. (I'm lazy)
Theme song:
Hey there Delilah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbJtYqBYCV8
Picture:
Last edited by vαιuε on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vαιuε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Last Breath (Intermediate) Member needed!

Postby vαιuε » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:48 pm

Done :3
vαιuε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~alethia » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:12 pm

xXAngelXx

Name: Elena Hart
Crush: None yet
Species: Human
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nope, not yet.
Personality: Elena is usually a very calm minded person . She will always care for others more than she cares for herself; which is probably a good and bad point about her. Although she is responsible, she is still able to let her hair down and have a good time with her friends. Elena is a very outgoing person, the less she knows about someone or something, the more she will want to find out about them and/or it. She will never give up until she knows the full story and will go to great lengths to get what she wants. She is very stubborn and determined in this way. Se will not tarry to help someone in need and will always put the health and happiness of others before her, even if it means death.
History: Elena has had a complicated and dis-functional past, with lost of moving and such. When she was about seven or so, her parents grew tired of Elena and shipped her off to live with her - slightly mad - aunt. She never really talked to many people her age or went to school since her aunt lived in the middle of the country. She learnt her education from her uncle and picked up a few other skills along the way.
Theme song: Hallelujah - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsuXbkrA_AQ
Picture: Image
Last edited by ~alethia on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~alethia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vαιuε » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:25 pm

Accepted :3

But would you mind changing the name? I odn't mind the picture the perosnality, or even the first name, but Elena Gilbert is from the vampire diaries d;
vαιuε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Nero

Name: Lukas Al Copper
Crush: none yet
Species: Werewolf
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: wish he had someone
Personality: Lukas knows what he is. A raging creature of the night that is though to be something of nightmares and he really thinks hes false. Being a very down to earth guy, he dosnt sock up the whole werewolf immortality like most, rather, if and when he does turn into his 'other form' nothing changes but his appearence. Truthfully Lukas is a bit shy and would rather pend time with the close friend she had then go to a big party with tons of peopl he dosnt even know. He knows what its like, to be hurt it many different ways and you can really talk to him about anything without looking at you any differently. Crammed with knowledge and experience he can answer many questions and this is one thing thats makes him a very good friend.
History: Something to sad to bring up. (As time goes on he will let his friends know in parts. Its tough for him to talk about)
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRVrQsdWDds
Picture:Image
Last edited by Nero on Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WILL YOU JOIN? (post #7341 as the referrer if you sign up :D)
Nero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vαιuε » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Please read the rules d;
vαιuε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:49 pm

((Oh my god, I acually read them but was totally oblivous when I sent the post. I feel REALLY stupid now. D; I changed it. Sorry about that, Im getting super tired.))
Nero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vαιuε » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:57 pm

ha, ha, thats fine. Accepted :3
vαιuε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:58 pm

((Thank you. Do you want to wait for members or go ahead and start?))
Nero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vαιuε » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Wait :3
vαιuε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me