║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

Postby TheTravelingWriter » Wed May 18, 2011 12:57 pm

(Accepted.)
jules he/they
TheTravelingWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muhahahahahahahaha » Wed May 18, 2011 1:01 pm

{great! where can I jump in at?}
Heart is going to blow up.
Throat completely choked up.
Tears won’t hold up.
Stomach about to throw up.
Feelings always come up.
Mind won’t shut up.
Mouth won’t speak up.
Always such a screw up.
Nothing ever adds up.
Wish it would speed up.
Now is time to give up.
By the neck is hung up.
Life was passed up.
Reality is made up.
My tears flow
My heart aches
My fear grows
My hands shake
My pain shows
My head spins
And I know that it’s happening again
They always come
They always go
They always watch
They always know
They always pretend
They always follow
And they never actually care
Muhahahahahahahaha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheTravelingWriter » Wed May 18, 2011 1:02 pm

(You can start at the castle if you want to.)
jules he/they
TheTravelingWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muhahahahahahahaha » Wed May 18, 2011 1:07 pm

{Alright.}

Mikey walked up to the castle, lugage in his hands. "Wow... this place is huge!" he exclaimed to no one inparticular. He started making his wat toward the grand castle when he realized that he had no idea where he was going. He looked around for someone to help him, there were a couple of... people(?) out here... Altough he didn't know who he sould ask.
Tears won’t hold up.
Feelings always come up.
Mind won’t shut up.
Mouth won’t speak up.
Always such a screw up.
Nothing ever adds up.
Wish it would speed up.
Now is time to give up.
By the neck is hung up.
Life was passed up.
Reality is made up.
My tears flow
My heart aches
My fear grows
My hands shake
My pain shows
My head spins
And I know that it’s happening again
They always come
They always go
They always watch
They always know
They always pretend
They always follow
And they never actually care
Muhahahahahahahaha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maxxika » Wed May 18, 2011 1:59 pm

((Can Kahjere be a director? Since he's an adult.

Character Name: Kahjere
Why he/she should be Camp Director: He is an adult, bossy, I prefer playing the adult in charge people. He would get along better knowing he can tell people what to do.
Are they mentally sane?: Yes, mostly.))
Maxxika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h.o.p.e. » Wed May 18, 2011 2:05 pm

^^Arim & Mira^^

Username:hope32
Name:Mira Hayes
How long he/she has been at the camp: This is her first day.
Mythical Creature: None
Powers: She can control light and can communicate with diurnal animals(ones awake during the day).
Written Appearance: She has light black hair, with baby blue eyes. She has tan skin and her hair is lighter from being out in the sun too long. She wears vibrant colors.
Personality: She is kind, caring, and generous. She is usually open-hearted and good-willed. Sometimes these things work against her thought. She can be lazy at times and sometimes a procrastinator.
Dislikes:She dislikes the night, spiders, and people like Arim.
History: She grew up as a normal child. She had a twin sister(that she calls her doppelganger), but other than that she was like everyone else. Once she got older, her parents told them they had powers. Of course they would sometimes use them but their parents would cover it up until they were old enough to know. Then when people found out they 'shunned' them and now they were sent here by their parents to meet people like them.
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Crush: none yet
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: looking
Theme Song: (Optional.) Born this way- Lady GaGa ((haha))
Other Information: none yet

Username: hope32
Name: Arim Hayes
How long he/she has been at the camp: First day
Mythical Creature: Isn't one
Powers: Can control darkness and communicate with nocturnal animals
Written Appearance: She has dark black hair with purple eyes. She usually wears dark colors.
Personality: She is very mischevious and sneaky. She will almost never fulfill a promise to you, unless she really cares ablout you. Usually nothing that comes out of her mouth is the truth, unless you've earned her trust. But she can be nice and caring, but will kill you if you tell anyone.
Dislikes: She dislikes the day, drawing, or talking to certain people.
History: Same history as Mira
Crush: none yet
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: not likely
Theme Song: I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin
Other Information: Has a pet Black Dog at home (( If you don't know what it is, look it up. It's actually really cool!))

Username: hope32
Name: Jayden Garret
How long he/she has been at the camp:This is his first day.
Mythical Creature: Isn't
Powers: Shifts into a gray wolf and a hawk.
Written Appearance: He has gray hair and blue eyes. He's not one of the biggest guys around. He's average height and a little underweight.
Personality: He likes to talk with people he's friends with or that he knows. If these people aren't around then he becomes a bit antisocial and doesn't say much. He is a nice guy and will help anyone or anything. He is still a guy thought so he can be a bit lazy.
Likes:Animals, friends, walking, learning, certain sports
Dislikes: Certain people, being with people he doesn't know, and people touching him
History: He lived as a shifter always, but people found out and now he was sent here. He is the twins cousin.
Crush:none yet
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:looking
Theme Song: None
Other Information:none yet

((Are pets allowed in this camp??))
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Saphirine. Icons and Avatar by dragongoddest. Caritzilla.

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Love!Laugh!Live! » Wed May 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Username: Love!Laugh!Live!
Name: Kari Tahirah Kendis
How long he/she has been at the camp: She is just joining the camp
Mythical Creature: Addonexus-An Addonexus is a creature of lore that is originally human at birth but if they are born on the day of a solar eclipse and when the Halley's Cometis in the sky they become imbued with abilities after they exit the womb. They have a substance that is infused with their blood that hold magical properties. Addonexus' are able to control pure energy which also allows them to control the elements if they master them but normally an addonexus is most easily able to master the elements of light and shadow.
Addonexus' also have the ability to use the blood substance to control their bones and use them as weapons, being able to have their bones penetrate their skin at various locations including the elbow, hand, base of neck, back, forearm, knee, and calf. They also have the innate ability to see people's natural aura and with this they can stop the person from using their natural element, lock on and determine their emotions, and also heal people's physical wounds.
Most people who become Addonexus' do not find out and do not experience any unusual physical aspects until they reach the age of about 12 or 13. At that age they begin to feel their bones move under their body, begin to see spiritual auras, etc.
Addonexus' do not age normally likepeopledo, however they do age. They age about 3 years slower than normal humans do so if the actual age of one was 45 they would look 42. As an Addonexus gets older the difference becomes much smaller but sometimes poses a problem in one's early life because the parents of a Addonexus may wonder what the hell is going on with their child. They are also hard to physically hurt because they can heal themselves surprisingly fast.

Powers: N/A
Written Appearance: Kari is a rather pale girl not having much color to her skin. She stands at about 5'4 not being a very tall girl. She has freckles sprinkled around on her shoulders. Kari is a rather thin girl, not liking to have much fat, she makes sure not to keep in shape. She has light blonde hair that goes well with her matching blue/violet eyes. Her eyes always seem to have a certain spark in them, and her eye lashes are rather long.
Personality: Kari is a very sweet girl, she can be very spunky and sassy sometimes though. Kari is a very playful person and is very friendly to everyone. Unless you are mean to her or her friends then she will not be so friendly with you. Kari puts on a strong facade no matter what she has to face. If she was scared to death, ready to pee her pants, she would try her best to hide it. She likes the idea of people thinking she is strong, so she hides everything and acts as though she is scared of nothing. Not just because she likes the idea of people thinking she's tough, or strong, but also because she hates for people to worry about her. Though she would like to tell people every little detail that scares her she tries not to. She will tell some things every once in a while, but she won't tell so much that she thinks she is telling you to much.

Kari is also gentle. If she talks to you trying to calm you down, or talk some sense into your head, she will use a calm mellowed out tone because she thinks that, that is what works best. That if someone is yelling, you wont respond, that' you'll shut down. That's what happens with her. I she is freaking out, or not thinking straight and someone is yelling at her she will automatically shut down. Kari adores kids, and loves being around them which is also why she uses a soft tone because she thinks kids don't resond well to yelling. Kari hates confrontation because of her gentle nature but if you hurt someone she cares for, or try to hurt them, or even threaten them she will jump to their aid in a heartbeat. Kari is very protective of her friends, and loved ones, and will protect them with every ounce of her being.

Likes: Sweets, music, singing, dancing, gardening, kids, books, the outdoors, and much more
Dislikes: Jerks, people who think there all that, thunder/lightening storms(she is scared to death of them), animal abuse, child abuse, and many more things.
History: Kari lived with her parents up until she was 6, but her parents lived in the city which she hated. The noise, the pollution. She hated all of it. So she asked her parents if she could go live with her grandpa and grandma in the country side. She had always went to her grandparents ranch whenever there was no school and she would play with the horses, and pigs, the cows, and chickens. She loved every bit of the farm life. The wide open spaces, all the animals, and there was no pollution. She espically loved the sheep dogs that her parents had. They had a boy and a girl. The girl had puppies one day and her grandparents gave her one of the puppies to be specifacally hers. As Kari got older she became closer and closer to the little puppy that was also grwoing up. She also learned how to barrel jump, and competed in competitons with her favorite horse StarCrystal. A pure white stallion.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Crush: None at the moment.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: If you want to date her just ask.
Theme Song: Anytime you need a friend by the Beu Sisters
Other Information: She always wears a blue chocker around her neck

Username: Laugh!Love!Live!
Name: Donovan Kendis
How long he/she has been at the camp: about 2 years
Mythical Creature: N/A
Powers:Can control Earth/Plants, can read peoples minds
Written Appearance: Donovan has pure white hair, and silver eyes to go along with the hair. He is rather pale just like his sister, and has a tatto of sorts on the right side of his chest. He stands at about 6'1 and he is fit just like his sister.
Personality: Donovan is sarcastic and playful to who he knows. He doesnt talk to many, not that he's shy, because he is most definately not, he just doesnt like most people. Donovan can also be very flirty when he wants to be. He can definately be mean to. He comes off as cold and uncaring to most. But he is very protective of those he cares for, even he wont show it. The only person Donovan will openly show he cares for is his sister Kari. He is more protective over her than anyone. Though he loves to pick on her, you can see the brotherly affection in his eyes whenever he sees his sister.
Likes: Music, sweets, the outdoors, the rain, snow, animals, and many more things.
Dislikes: Sterotypical people, people who are annoying, people who are mean to his sister, and many more things.
History: Same as Kari's. He refused to let her go anywhere alone because he was afraid someone might be mean to her, or try and take advantage of her. So he went with her to there grandparents ranch.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Crush: None at the moment.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None at the moment, but if you want to date him just ask.
Theme Song: I can't think of one. Might add one later. XD
Other Information: Nope.
To all people I have been in an RP with. I'm so sorry that I havent replied in nearly forever. I forgot my passowrd to my account and to my yahoo and i have just now gotten it back. But I'm fine with being kicked off of the RP's. I won't be RPing for a little while longer anyway.

And now! To all people, adopting pets no longer has my interest. So I am giving all of my pets away. Just send me a trade and I will give you the pets. First come first serve though. Also, you can have the eggs that I find. I'm not gonna get the bunnies or anything, I just click the banner whenever it appears for the heck of it.
Love!Laugh!Live!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MOVEDzero » Wed May 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Jade walked over to the castle. she saw a young male standing there. She walked to the library, passing the guy and hoping he didn't notice her. Jade walked inside and returned her book, before exiting. As she walked out, she tripped over a crack in the sidewalk and fell to the ground with a yelp.
MOVEDzero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheTravelingWriter » Thu May 19, 2011 7:52 am

(All accepted. I'll add everyone to the list once I get back from school.
jules he/they
TheTravelingWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muhahahahahahahaha » Thu May 19, 2011 9:03 am

Mikey saw the girl who had just walked past him trip on her way out of a building. He quickly walked over to her "Are you okay?" he asked.
Tears won’t hold up.
Feelings always come up.
Mind won’t shut up.
Mouth won’t speak up.
Always such a screw up.
Nothing ever adds up.
Wish it would speed up.
Now is time to give up.
By the neck is hung up.