║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

Postby alexvstheworld » Thu May 19, 2011 1:00 pm

She finally decided to make herself known, or atleast, to show them she was awake and not dead. She got off Mikey's back and stood up, looking at Arlette. "Arlette! Same old same old, i presume? These two kids are new" she said as she nudged her head towards Jade and Mikey. She then looked at Jade and smiled at her "Hi, I'm Keaira, pleased to meet you" and she extended her hand. Finally, she looked at Kahjere and looked at him thru slits "Kahjere." she nodded, and then "Jere" and she nodded again, at his empty shoulder.
alexvstheworld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheTravelingWriter » Thu May 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Arlette:

The daughter of Aphrodite looked at Kahjere and rolled her eyes, obviously not amused. Then she trained her gaze back on Mikey. "We don't let humans be eaten unless the circumstances are great," she clarified while still glaring at Kahjere out of the corner of her eyes. "We just give them a lethal douse of poison then burn their bodies, and let their ashes flow in the river to the lower lands."

Flow to their graves, she added grimly to herself. It was pretty bad that the humans only got a watery grave instead of a nice funeral or something like that. She had always hated it, but life was always unfair and nothing really went your way.

She shook her head, shaking the thoughts away also. Then she directed who statement towards Mikey, "You stay in the castle like the rest of us. You share a room with another person considering how few rooms there are."
jules he/they
TheTravelingWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muhahahahahahahaha » Thu May 19, 2011 1:44 pm

"Alright, thanks!" Mikey said, he couldn't exactly care less about the whole human killing thing, concidering there weren't exactly normal humans he cared about. He did, however, care about the small amount of tention between Aritte and Kajere, it was kind of unnatural. He laughted to himself a little bit, not like anything or anyone here was natural.
Heart is going to blow up.
Throat completely choked up.
Tears won’t hold up.
Stomach about to throw up.
Feelings always come up.
Mind won’t shut up.
Mouth won’t speak up.
Always such a screw up.
Nothing ever adds up.
Wish it would speed up.
Now is time to give up.
By the neck is hung up.
Life was passed up.
Reality is made up.
My tears flow
My heart aches
My fear grows
My hands shake
My pain shows
My head spins
And I know that it’s happening again
They always come
They always go
They always watch
They always know
They always pretend
They always follow
And they never actually care
Muhahahahahahahaha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maxxika » Thu May 19, 2011 1:52 pm

Kahjere sighed and nodded at Keaira in return with little emotion, but frowned as the director didn't really take his comment well. He sighed, stroking the creature that sat on his shoulder before it crawled to his other side, watching the two newcomers. It looked to Kahjere, then simply settled again as he shook his head. They decided not to push it.

"Sorry." Kahjere apologized to the director, though only half way caring. Jere gave a growl, but Kahjere only rolled his eyes in return. "Well, welcome to... whatever this creepy old castle is called." He shrugged with a smirk at the two, then stepped away. He turned to walk off, but Jere decided it wasn't ready to leave and jumped from his shoulder. He tried to grab the little creature, but it had already made it to the ground. "Lets leave. Kahjere growled at Jere, but made no move to grab it again. Jere, who prefered friendship over annoying everyone, simply returned to the group, curiously looking up at Mikey. Kahjere groaned, he hated the little thing always wanting to meet people. Jere couldn't talk, not in any human language, but still it tried. Kahjere grabbed him quickly when it wasn't paying attention, holding him tightly in his hands. Jere's tail twitched, and it growled as it looked up at Kahjere.
Maxxika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h.o.p.e. » Thu May 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Mira skipped eagerly towards the new camp, with her sister and cousin trailing behind her. She loved the sound of the birds in the spring time. She could dance to their beautiful song, but now was not the time for that.She didn't want people to think she was strange. She stopped and waited for Arim and Jayden. "Come on, guys," she called to them, with her way-to-eager-to-be-here voice.

Arim pulled her black hoodie over her head. She mumbled under her breath when she heard Mira. Way too excited, she thought. Secretly, she was happy to be here too, but she would never tell her sister that. She honestly couldn't wait to meet people like herself. I hope they have a library here, she thought to herself. She loved to read, which is what she spend most of her time doing. She would rather sit and read for hours instead of dealing with people for that time.

Jayden speed up when Mira called to them. She was his favorite cousin, probably because she was so happy about everything, unlike Arim, who looked at everything as a chore. He kept in pace with her once he got to her. "So, what do you think about the camp so far," he asked her. "It's just beautiful and wonderful looking," she answered to him. "Annoying," Arim said, suddenly right behind them. Mira just smiled and kept walking.
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Saphirine. Icons and Avatar by dragongoddest. Caritzilla.

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muhahahahahahahaha » Thu May 19, 2011 2:14 pm

Mikey smiled at the director "At least he is nice and not trying to tear someone's eyes out." he said still grinning. Man was that the truth too, having a nice little pet was always better than a mena one.

{Sorry wb I didn;t knwo what to put}
Tears won’t hold up.
Feelings always come up.
Mind won’t shut up.
Mouth won’t speak up.
Always such a screw up.
Nothing ever adds up.
Wish it would speed up.
Now is time to give up.
By the neck is hung up.
Life was passed up.
Reality is made up.
My tears flow
My heart aches
My fear grows
My hands shake
My pain shows
My head spins
And I know that it’s happening again
They always come
They always go
They always watch
They always know
They always pretend
They always follow
And they never actually care
Muhahahahahahahaha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .restart. » Thu May 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Username:dragon girl 150
Name:Vern Feathercock
How long he/she has been at the camp:1 year
Mythical Creature:elf
Powers:
Written Appearance:She is about six fet tall and skinny with gray- green eyes, pointed ears, and long light brown hair that is in a brade that goes to the center of her back. She normaly wears shorts and a T- shirt, a dragon claw necklace, and carry her wepons with her everywhere she goes.
Personality:sarcastic, quiet, shy, loyal, and slow to anger but can hold a grudge.
Dislikes:civilization, show- offs, and being the center of attention.
History: Her village was destroyed when she was little and she was forced to live alone in the woods until she found the camp.
Sexual Orientation:none
Crush:none
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:none... yet
Theme Song:Bad day by Daniel Powter
Other Information:She is an amazing archer, cant swim, and she spends most of her time in the woods.
ImageImageImage
.restart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Thu May 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Ill join,looking awesome.)
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Adelaide:. » Thu May 19, 2011 2:41 pm

(Anyone want to say hi to James or Amy? And yes muahahaha! I am a MAJOR Portal fan! :D)
Amy slinked down the halls. Even she wanted someone to talk to. She considered her brother but thought better of it. He was probably showing off to the other boys his lion part of him. Not forgetting the fire. She sighed. She just wished that her parents hadn't left her. Maybe her life would have been better then
.:Adelaide:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muhahahahahahahaha » Thu May 19, 2011 2:51 pm

{YES! butI'm jellious I havnt gotten to play the second one grumble grumble but I would have mikey talk to one of them but he is kinda alredy taking to people in the front come join us if you want!}
Tears won’t hold up.
Feelings always come up.
Mind won’t shut up.
Mouth won’t speak up.
Always such a screw up.
Nothing ever adds up.
Wish it would speed up.
Now is time to give up.
By the neck is hung up.