π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ [CASUAL, MULTI + OPEN]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ - ( MORRIS III. )

Postby Wyverncult » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:25 pm

β€Žβ–·β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ─────────── β™‚ βˆ™ 29 βˆ™ farmer ─── β€Žπ‰π¨π‘π§π§π²β€Ž β”€β”€β”€β”€β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™

LOCATION: β–· TOWN SQUARE. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž | β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž TAGGED: β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž KEENAN; OPEN. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž
β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž...

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ Good t' hear! ❞ Johnny didn't seem to notice whether or not Keenan had any reservations with Liberty getting a quick pat on the head, smiling to himself. Afterwards, John made a small 'oof' sound as he brought himself back to his full height, tilting back to stretch while he gave Keenan a thumbs up. ❝ Gotta be nice to get a break, your dogs're more well-behaved than my Lucy! The girl eats Junior's shoes. ❞

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽNot that John had a dog or a son here. He sometimes wondered how Keenan even stayed in business, but he guessed that there were plenty of people with animals of their own around the town. Plenty of puppies to train, probably. Maybe he'd feel less lonely if he adopted one, too.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽSwinging the bag off his shoulder, Johnny reaches in and pulls out a large, green apple. Tossing it in the air and catching it again in his palm, he held it out to offer to Keenan with a boyish smile. β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž...β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™β€β€β€Ž
β€Ž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ ["PANIC SWITCH" - I]

Postby bigwig. » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:20 pm

➹ ── π–πˆπ‹π‹ !
    ❝ π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ 𝙸 ❞ male β€’ hannibal β€’ headed towards the town square β€’ tags: --

Will Graham had awoken early that morning, as he often did, to go fishing.

His routine had changed quite a bit since coming here - or, rather, since arriving here, as he still wasn't entirely sure how it had happened. It had been three months, if he remembered correctly. And he'd tried many times to leave, especially at first - but it was no use. Maybe he would never get out of here. Maybe none of this was even real, and he'd just slipped into some sort of delusional state, passing away his days totally disconnected from what was actually happening around him.

One way or another, once he'd realized he wasn't getting out of here anytime soon, he'd had to start figuring out how he was going to get by in the meantime. Maplepond Mill was a small village where most people followed a languid, rustic lifestyle, seemingly unbothered by how small their universe was. A mostly agrarian little microsociety with a central township encircled by farmland, all shrouded in an overabundance of maple trees. Will had never really been on a farm before, but one thing he had done a lot of was fishing.

Maplepond Mill was indeed an unusual place, and Will had been a little unsure at first whether or not the local streams would actually harbor any species he recognized. An experienced fly-fisherman, Will put his usual techniques to work, tying some lures and wading into the cold water to see if he could get anything to bite. It seemed that trout were trout no matter where you went, though, as Will had found a decent amount of success catching them in the time he'd been here. He'd also hooked various small-catch panfishes, some of which he had no name for, and some freshwater bass. The waters around here seemed to be cold, which was good for fish like trout and salmon - though Will had never fished for salmon before, as there weren't any in the rough tributaries of the Virginia backwoods. There didn't seem to be any here, either, which was no surprise, considering there was no ocean here, and not even any lakes that he had seen.

Fishing was quite time-consuming. It was a hobby that, back home, allowed him to be alone for hours with the woods at his back, entirely focused on what he was doing. A peaceful trance of sorts. One of the only times he truly felt calm and unbothered. Here, though, it was his job. No more lecture halls for him - just coming into town to sell his catch at the small market near the center of town. Anything that they wouldn't buy, he would take home and eat or put on ice. He'd been eating quite a lot of fish these past few months - good for his heart, he supposed.

Will was just now returning to town with his catch, a fishing rod slung over one shoulder and a string of lifeless fish in the other hand. Best to offload them when they were at their freshest. He made his way towards the center of town, still in his fishing waders which were still damp from a long morning of standing in the middle of a stream. He had never professed to be a man of great elegance.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ ["HERO" - I]

Postby bigwig. » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:07 pm

βœͺ ── πŒπ€π‘πŠ !
    ❝ π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ 𝙸 ❞ male β€’ invincible β€’ on some random rooftop β€’ tags: --

Mark sighed deeply, gazing up at the summery blue sky. He had his hands behind his head as he laid on a village rooftop, comfortably out of sight enough that he wasn't worried about some stranger passing by and asking what he was doing up here. If they asked, he could just say he climbed up here and was enjoying the summer breeze and clear sky - when, in reality, he had flown up here (it was much easier than climbing), and most of what he was doing was just thinking about home.

This place seemed nice and all, but how was Mark supposed to not worry about things back home? His Mom especially - things had been so hard for her lately, and how could they not be? Him disappearing was the last thing she needed now. She had to have been worried about him. And what about Amber? Or William? What would they think about him just disappearing off the face of the Earth like this? They'd probably be worried too. Everyone might assume he'd been captured by some villain...or that his superhero responsibilities had become too much for him, and he'd just fled from it all, looking for a new start somewhere else.

Sort of like what Eve had done, he supposed. Mark's thoughts traveled to her for a moment, wondering what she would've been doing back home. Hopefully not scouring the planet in vain looking for him or anything. Well, she probably had other things taking up her time anyway. Important stuff.

It would be better for Mark to have some important stuff on his mind, too. There was no sense in sitting around here all day just feeling sorry for himself. If Eve was here, she'd probably echo a similar sentiment. If he was helping people here, he'd still be doing his job, right? At the very least, it would probably lift his spirits a bit. He'd thus far been very unsure of where he was meant to fit in in this sleepy little hamlet, or if there should even be a place for him at all. He hadn't yet revealed his powers to anybody, letting them assume he was just a normal young man. Mark just...wasn't sure how that would go over, or what the risks even were.

Sitting up, Mark glanced around to check if anyone was nearby before pushing to his feet and jumping off the back of the building, floating almost weightlessly to the ground. He'd have to find something to do.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ [CASUAL, MULTI + OPEN]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:26 am

Natalia Grace Evans- f- 32- OC- doctor- has a clinic here- bi- open for boyfriend or girlfriend- ready to have kids- Tags

The dark haired woman, hair looking almost purply in areas, hummed. She had her usual white coat and greenish shirt, blue jeans and shoes on. Green eyes looked out from behind glasses. Full lips pursed a moment, then she shook her head and grabbed her pencil. It had been in her hair as it so often was, and now she wrote something down. The kind and caring but stubborn and hard headed woman waited.

She probably wasn't going to have any patients this early in the morning. Still, she waited to see if anyone from the town would come in.

Keenan Keeres- m- 24- Stardew Valley OC- Service dog trainer, helps on his family's farm- Liberty the black tan and white GSD mix- homosexual; Jade, Peony- Tags: Johnny

The cute but also handsome darker reddish brown haired one looked at the other. He smiled as he nodded at the older man. Johnny was only older by five years, but that still meant he was older. He tilted his head a bit, as the other made an Oof sound while standing up straight. Shaking his head, he wondered which dogs he was talking about. "Well, Liberty is supposed to be well behaved, and the farm dogs...They're just kind of like that, always have been. They just want to do their jobs and make us happy, and get pets and treats from us."

He dismissed the fact he knew Johnny didn't have a dog or son here. The two must be back wherever the other man had come from before. He didn't make a habit of asking people about their lives before. Sometimes they didn't want to talk, something bad could have happened before. He said "You...could adopt a kitten or puppy. If you want another one," he finished, and shook his head. He then blinked as the other held out a green apple to him. He smiled as he took the apple, saying "Thank you," as he held it.

Noel- m- 35- Rune Factory 4 canon- farmer- wolf humanoid (or fox)- great with animals, loves wolves and foxes- Tags: family, Nova/open

The playful and sweet but spoiled one twitched turquoise ears. His turquoise tail flicked back and forth, and he brushed through his turquoise hair. The bells on the thing in his hair jingled if he turned his head fast. He smiled as his SO joined him, taking Genesis' hand gently. The two went to feed the two cows, two horses, and two chickens they had. They also had crops they'd grow each season.

Genesis- genderfluid- 35- Rune Factory 4 OC- helps Noel- fox humanoid- fox form- loves animals and good with them, good dancer- white fox x red fox- Tags: family, Nova/open

The sweet and soft but shy and sensitive one hummed a small sound. Their fox ears twitched, and they brushed through white and ginger hair. Their white and ginger fluffy fox tail flicked back and forth. They grabbed it and brushed through it, then walked over to Noel. He smiled at them and took their hand, so they smiled back at him. Two dogs joined them, and the two went to feed animals.

Ettore- agender- 16- Rune Factory 4 OC- student- canine humanoid- canine form- good animals and good dancer- likes boys, agender, nonbinary- Tags: family, Nova/open

The loyal and loving but sometimes loud and fiery one hummed a bit. They and their cousin had been home schooled for a long time, and it had always worked. Anyhow, the brownish haired one twitched their ears. Their tail flicked, and they smoothed down their off the shoulders top. They had an accessory around one ear. They also had a pink heart pendant with what looked like a ribbon but was cut out of stone or some such.

Nova- genderfluid- 16- Rune Factory 4 OC- student- wolf humanoid- wolf form- good artist- likes boys- Tags: Noel, Genesis, Ettore/open

The adventurous, artsy, honest, usually happy one hummed a small sound. The willful, wild at times, stubborn, sometimes shy one sighed. They combed through gray hair, the gray wolf ears twitching. A gray tail flicked a couple times, then they stopped it form doing that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ - ( MORRIS IV. )

Postby Wyverncult » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:07 am

β€Žβ–·β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ─────────── β™‚ βˆ™ 29 βˆ™ farmer ─── β€Žπ‰π¨π‘π§π§π²β€Ž β”€β”€β”€β”€β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™

LOCATION: β–· TOWN SQUARE. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž | β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž TAGGED: β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž KEENAN; OPEN. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž
β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž...

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ Well, I was thinking about it... Lucy's more of a pet than a farmhand. Maybe this time around'll get an Eric. ❞ Johnny rubbed his chin thoughtfully, hoisting the bag back over his shoulder. He almost wanted to chuckle to himself with his in-joke, wondering whether a dog named Eric might be as much of a hardass as the real thing. He then seemed to get a little quieter all of a sudden, but still shot Keenan a genuine smile and thumbs up after he was thanked.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ Sure! Picked 'em at just the right time, yeah? ❞ By 'just the right time', it meant that they were still quite a bit more sour than sweet... ❝ I don't eat 'em too often, want me to bring some t' yours? ❞ β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž...β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™β€β€β€Ž
β€Ž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ [CASUAL, MULTI + OPEN]

Postby The Grey Stuff » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:00 am

π˜Όπ™π™Šπ™ˆ 𝙀𝙑𝙀 [ β™‘ female β™‘ eighteen β™‘ invincible β™‘ location: Natalia's clinic β™‘ tagged: Mark, Natalia β™‘ ]

Eve wiped the sweat from her brow with the back of her arm and huffed, standing up. From under the shady brim of her straw hat, she surveyed the plots of cucumbers, peppers and tomatoes, and smiled. They were coming along nicely, and she looked forward to harvesting them. For now, though, she just needed to finish weeding out the… well, weeds. This batch had been particularly pesky, and she glanced down at the baskets at her feet which were filled to the brim with uprooted stalks.

For as difficult as the work was, it was also rewarding to grow food with her own two hands. To watch the little green saplings sprout up from the soil inch by inch. She dusted her hands off against her jeans. At first, she’d had to wrestle against her instincts not to vaporize the dirt with her powers. In the past week or so, she’d finally gotten to a point where she reached to do it manually instead.

It was true, when she’d first woken up here, she had tried to use her abilities to leave. Who wouldn’t? She had to do something to try to get back, to make sure that her family and her friends were okay. Her parents, Rex, the rest of the Guardians… Mark… But when she realized the futility of escape, she resigned herself to help the village out in humbler ways. Many of the residents, it seemed, were in the same boat as her: transported here with no knowledge of how they’d gotten here, and no idea of how to leave. She had to do what she could for them, and trust that the ones she loved could take care of themselves.

She stooped to pick up the basket at her feet, though as she did, she clutched a hand to her temple and winced. This stupid headache had been bothering her for a while. She thought it would've subsided by now. Maybe it was just sinuses, but it felt sharper than that, and it was making it increasingly difficult to get things done. This was an issue she couldn't fix with her powers even if she wanted to. It might be about time to see someone about it. And even if she couldn't get a walk-in appointment, she could at least get some painkillers from the store.

Despite the occasional throbbing in her head, the bike ride from her farm into town was pleasant. She liked this. It was a little like flying, in that she could still feel the wind in her hair, but of course it wasn't nearly as fast, especially when she had to stop or slow for pedestrians. It was harder to navigate too, without a bird's eye view, and she didn't exactly know where she was going. She had a vague memory of seeing a clinic around this part of town was all. As she rode on, she sped past a flash of black hair and lightly squeezed the brakes on her bike handles, throwing a glance over her shoulder. That wasn't-- No. That couldn't be--

"Wah!" she yelped, swerving just in time to avoid hitting a wall. Yeah. Eyes on the road. Eyes on the road.

Besides, this wasn't the first time she thought she'd seen someone familiar, and run back to check, only for it to turn out not to be them after all. She couldn't keep living her life like that. If Mark were here, she was pretty sure she would've known by now. It was wishful thinking; Eve was seeing what she wanted to see. A little further down the block, she screeched to a halt and swung her legs off the seat, locking her bike at the nearest rack. She didn't think it would actually get stolen in a place like this, but it was a cute bike (pink, with a basket and everything) and she'd rather not risk it.

"Um, hi." She pushed open the door and glanced from side to side, trying to gauge whether she was in the right place. "Sorry, I'm still a little new in town. You're a doctor, right?"
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:07 pm

Natalia Grace Evans- f- 32- OC- doctor- has a clinic here- bi- open for boyfriend or girlfriend- ready to have kids- Tags: Eve

The dark haired woman hummed a small sound as she waited. She didn't want anyone to be sick or hurt, but she needed patients to get money. She didn't charge ridiculous high prices, but she still had to charge. She needed to eat, and buy medicines and stuff from time to time.

She heard the sound of a bike, a motorcycle to be precise, out in the town. She wondered who that was, and soon enough got her answer. A young woman entered her office, and she nodded and said "Hello." She then nodded once more, saying "Yes, I am in fact a doctor. Are you here for a check up, or something else?" she asked, straight to the point. She needed to know what exactly she was working with here.

Keenan Keeres- m- 24- Stardew Valley OC- Service dog trainer, helps on his family's farm- Liberty the black tan and white GSD mix- homosexual; Jade, Peony- Tags: Johnny

The cute but also handsome darker reddish brown haired one bit into it. He immediately regretted that, as sour flooded his mouth. He winced a bit, which the other would definitely notice, and sighed a bit. "Guess I should have asked if it was sour or sweeter before biting into it..." He shook his head after he said these words. He said "Eric, huh...sounds like a nice enough name, so it would be a male, right?"

He smiled back at the other male, and looked around a moment. He then focused onto the farmer again, and nodded as he looked at him. "I think my parents would like that a lot, so sure, bring some over. The horses would like them too," he said with a small smile. He hummed as he looked around again, and sighed a bit. He knew he didn't need to look around so much, but it was just a habit for him.

Noel- m- 35- Rune Factory 4 canon- farmer- wolf humanoid (or fox)- great with animals, loves wolves and foxes- Tags: family, Nova/open

The playful and sweet but spoiled one twitched turquoise ears. His turquoise tail flicked back and forth, and he brushed through his turquoise hair. The bells on the thing in his hair jingled if he turned his head fast. He smiled as his SO joined him, taking Genesis' hand gently. The two went to feed the two cows, two horses, and two chickens they had. They also had crops they'd grow each season.

Genesis- genderfluid- 35- Rune Factory 4 OC- helps Noel- fox humanoid- fox form- loves animals and good with them, good dancer- white fox x red fox- Tags: family, Nova/open

The sweet and soft but shy and sensitive one hummed a small sound. Their fox ears twitched, and they brushed through white and ginger hair. Their white and ginger fluffy fox tail flicked back and forth. They grabbed it and brushed through it, then walked over to Noel. He smiled at them and took their hand, so they smiled back at him. Two dogs joined them, and the two went to feed animals.

Ettore- agender- 16- Rune Factory 4 OC- student- canine humanoid- canine form- good animals and good dancer- likes boys, agender, nonbinary- Tags: family, Nova/open

The loyal and loving but sometimes loud and fiery one hummed a bit. They and their cousin had been home schooled for a long time, and it had always worked. Anyhow, the brownish haired one twitched their ears. Their tail flicked, and they smoothed down their off the shoulders top. They had an accessory around one ear. They also had a pink heart pendant with what looked like a ribbon but was cut out of stone or some such.

Nova- genderfluid- 16- Rune Factory 4 OC- student- wolf humanoid- wolf form- good artist- likes boys- Tags: Noel, Genesis, Ettore/open

The adventurous, artsy, honest, usually happy one hummed a small sound. The willful, wild at times, stubborn, sometimes shy one sighed. They combed through gray hair, the gray wolf ears twitching. A gray tail flicked a couple times, then they stopped it form doing that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me