π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ [CASUAL, MULTI + OPEN]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ [CASUAL, MULTI + OPEN]

Postby Wyverncult » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:27 pm

─────────────────────

π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDiscussion thread.

A strange village where time seems to proceed rather slowly; The signboards call this place Maplepond Mill, but whoever founded this place is a mystery. If you get on the buses running through the town they'll only loop, the tracks never see any actual trains. If you get in a car and drive, you feel as though you'll get nowhere, and when you turn around as the gas depletes, there's that signpost right away. Maplepond Mill.

It's no use; You and whoever you found yourself with have to sustain yourself somehow. This cozy little village has plenty of natural resources to utilize. Some of the flora and fauna look familiar, while others are somewhat strange. There's those maple trees everywhere you go, though... Maplepond Mill is a place where you and your neighbours get along, farming and spending time with one another.

CURRENT SEASON: Summer | 73F 22C.
Last edited by Wyverncult on Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wyverncult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ [RULES + FORMS]

Postby Wyverncult » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:30 pm

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒:

> Intended as a casual RP. Feel free to post at your leisure.
      Going days or weeks between posting is fine.

> All site and general RP rules apply
      > Canon + OCs both allowed.
    π…πŽπ‘πŒπ’:

To be posted on the [ Discussion Thread ].
      Code: Select all
      [b]Character name:[/b]
      [b]Gender/pronouns:[/b]
      [b]Appearance:[/b]
      [b]Canon or OC:[/b]
      (If applicable,) [b]Fandom:[/b]
      [b]Occupation:[/b]
      [b]Personality:[/b]
      [b]Background:[/b]
      [b]Other information:[/b] (Abilities, ETC.)

[b]Excerpt:[/b] (OPTIONAL)
Last edited by Wyverncult on Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wyverncult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ [CHARACTERS + OPEN THREADS]

Postby Wyverncult » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:32 pm

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒:

OC
      Wyverncult's x Seraph.
        Healer
      Wyverncult's x Mason.
        Mason
      Spiritstar3's x Natalia Grace Evans.
        Doctor
        FANDOM
      Wyverncult's x John "Johnny" Morris.
        Farmer x from CASTLEVANIA: BLOODLINES.
      bigwig's x Will Graham.
        Fisherman x from HANNIBAL.
      bigwig's x Markus "Mark" "Invincible" Grayson.
        New Arrival x from INVINCIBLE.
      Grey French's x Samantha "Atom" Eve Wilkins.
        Farmer x from INVINCIBLE.
      Queen of flames's x Jade Curtiss.
        Colonel, Police x from TALES OF THE ABYSS.
      Queen of flames's x Peony Upala Malkuth IX.
        Pet shop owner, Pig helper x from TALES OF THE ABYSS.
      Queen of flames's x Dist the Reaper.
        Candy shop keeper x from TALES OF THE ABYSS.
      Spiritstar3's x Keenan Keeres.
        Dog Trainer x from STARDEW VALLEY. (OC)
      Spiritstar3's x Noel.
        Farmer x from RUNE FACTORY 4.
      Spiritstar3's x Genesis.
        Farmer x from RUNE FACTORY 4. (OC)
      Spiritstar3's x Ettore.
        Student x from RUNE FACTORY 4. (OC)
      Spiritstar3's x Nova.
        Student x from RUNE FACTORY 4. (OC)

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

πŽππ„π 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒:

Last edited by Wyverncult on Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
Wyverncult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ - ( MORRIS I. )

Postby Wyverncult » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:31 pm

β€Žβ–·β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ─────────── β™‚ βˆ™ 29 βˆ™ farmer ─── β€Žπ‰π¨π‘π§π§π²β€Ž β”€β”€β”€β”€β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™

LOCATION: β–· TOWN SQUARE. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž | β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž TAGGED: β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž OPEN. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž
β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž...

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž Johnny appeared to be feeling good today; The weather was pleasant, decently warm with a slight breeze that plastered a smile on the man's face. He hadn't quite been feeling too well the past few days, though he hasn't told anyone as much. But it was days like these that made him feel nice and want to be active. It was probably also why he was hauling a sack of something into town over his shoulder, looking all over the place this early in the day to see if he could spot anyone to share his haul with. β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž...β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™β€β€β€Ž
β€Ž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ [CASUAL, MULTI + OPEN]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:57 pm

Natalia Grace Evans- f- 32- OC- doctor- has a clinic here- bi- open for boyfriend or girlfriend- ready to have kids- Tags

She has dark hair that almost looks purply and is more than likely dyed in those areas. She wears a white coat and greenish shirt, blue jeans and shoes. She has green eyes as well as glasses, and full lips. She always or almost always has that pencil in her hair.

Natalia is a good and kind, caring and loving woman. She likes animals, but likes people more. She always knew medical work was her calling. She feels at home here, and is loyal to those she considers friends and family. She can be stubborn, hard headed, willful, and doesn't always listen. She doesn't like fights or conflict, being yelled at, or feeling unimportant. She can seem cold at times, can seem aloof, can be withdrawn, and gets too quiet.

Keenan Keeres- m- 24- Stardew Valley OC- Service dog trainer, helps on his family's farm- Liberty the black tan and white GSD mix- homosexual- Tags: Johnny

The cute but also handsome tanned one with some freckles hummed a bit. He'd fed some of the horses and watered them. His parents would take care of the rest, and would also care for the goats. He brushed at darker reddish brown wavy ended hair, pushing it back over his shoulders. Rowan and Lo came running over to him. He patted the dogs, adjusting his glasses then heading out. The blue-gray eyed one, and his service dog, soon came upon Johnny. "Johnny!" he called, as he and the dog began to head for the other.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ - ( MORRIS II. )

Postby Wyverncult » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:05 am

β€Žβ–·β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ─────────── β™‚ βˆ™ 29 βˆ™ farmer ─── β€Žπ‰π¨π‘π§π§π²β€Ž β”€β”€β”€β”€β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™

LOCATION: β–· TOWN SQUARE. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž | β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž TAGGED: β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž KEENAN; OPEN. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž
β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž...

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ Liberty! ❞ Johnny brightened quickly, dropping down so he could hold his hand out to the shepherd. ❝ How are you doing today, boy? And morning, Keenan! Real nice out, isn't it? ❞

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž It weren't as though nice weather was hard to come by in Maplepond, but John certainly hadn't lived here his whole life like other individuals. Small talk, and all, don't ask him to explain it! ❝ You got any plans for the day? ❞ β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž...β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™β€β€β€Ž
β€Ž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ [CASUAL, MULTI + OPEN]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:24 pm

Natalia Grace Evans- f- 32- OC- doctor- has a clinic here- bi- open for boyfriend or girlfriend- ready to have kids- Tags

The dark haired woman, hair looking almost purply in areas, hummed. She had her usual white coat and greenish shirt, blue jeans and shoes on. Green eyes looked out from behind glasses. Full lips pursed a moment, then she shook her head and grabbed her pencil. It had been in her hair as it so often was, and now she wrote something down. The kind and caring but stubborn and hard headed woman waited.

She probably wasn't going to have any patients this early in the morning. Still, she waited to see if anyone from the town would come in.

Keenan Keeres- m- 24- Stardew Valley OC- Service dog trainer, helps on his family's farm- Liberty the black tan and white GSD mix- homosexual- Tags: Johnny

The cute but also handsome darker reddish brown haired one hummed. He allowed the other to greet the dog, which usually shouldn't be allowed. He didn't seem to have panic attacks as often here, though. Its like this place just... did something for him, he wasn't sure.

He smiled as he nodded at the other, saying "Liberty is doing fine. Yeah...the weather sure has been nice today," he then said, and was glad for that. He shook his head, saying "We don't have any dogs scheduled to train today. I was just going to hang around the town, talk to people or whatever."

Noel- m- 35- Rune Factory 4 canon- farmer- wolf humanoid (or fox)- great with animals, loves wolves and foxes- Tags: family, Nova/open

The playful and sweet but spoiled one twitched turquoise ears. His turquoise tail flicked back and forth, and he brushed through his turquoise hair. The bells on the thing in his hair jingled if he turned his head fast. He smiled as his SO joined him, taking Genesis' hand gently. The two went to feed the two cows, two horses, and two chickens they had. They also had crops they'd grow each season.

Genesis- genderfluid- 35- Rune Factory 4 OC- helps Noel- fox humanoid- fox form- loves animals and good with them, good dancer- white fox x red fox- Tags: family, Nova/open

The sweet and soft but shy and sensitive one hummed a small sound. Their fox ears twitched, and they brushed through white and ginger hair. Their white and ginger fluffy fox tail flicked back and forth. They grabbed it and brushed through it, then walked over to Noel. He smiled at them and took their hand, so they smiled back at him. Two dogs joined them, and the two went to feed animals.

Ettore- agender- 16- Rune Factory 4 OC- student- canine humanoid- canine form- good animals and good dancer- likes boys, agender, nonbinary- Tags: family, Nova/open

The loyal and loving but sometimes loud and fiery one hummed a bit. They and their cousin had been home schooled for a long time, and it had always worked. Anyhow, the brownish haired one twitched their ears. Their tail flicked, and they smoothed down their off the shoulders top. They had an accessory around one ear. They also had a pink heart pendant with what looked like a ribbon but was cut out of stone or some such.

Nova- genderfluid- 16- Rune Factory 4 OC- student- wolf humanoid- wolf form- good artist- likes boys- Tags: Noel, Genesis, Ettore/open

The adventurous, artsy, honest, usually happy one hummed a small sound. The willful, wild at times, stubborn, sometimes shy one sighed. They combed through gray hair, the gray wolf ears twitching. A gray tail flicked a couple times, then they stopped it form doing that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me