Hell of a First Day (Lethal Company Multifandom RP (OPEN))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Hell of a First Day (Lethal Company Multifandom RP (OPEN

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:44 pm

STCR-J1516 "Seiger"||Signalis||The Ship||Tagged: David, Greg

"I am Security Technician Controller Replika J-one-five-one-six," Seiger said, finally standing up now that it couldn't be avoided. "You may call me Seiger." As she had suspected, she practically had to crouch to fit in the room, a most undignified pose to be sure. She shuffled to the rack of hazmat suits (hers, she noticed, was trailing on the ground- a truly shoddy arrangment that would have earned anyone under her command a thorough abrading) and set about the arduous task of getting clothed. Thankfully, the room was wide enough for her to stretch out, but she still wound up looking incredibly undignified as she pulled the ugly orange suit over her sleek blue-and-white armor (truly, Eusean EVA suits were much better, both in form and function). "Does the manual offer any clues as to where we are?" she asked, sitting back up once she was done. "Stellar coordinates, names, anything?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hell of a First Day (Lethal Company Multifandom RP (OPEN

Postby Knuckles the Echidna » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:02 pm

David / Male / Tags: Seiger, Greg

“Oh you really think so? Thanks for the reassurance, Greg!” David replied. “My name is David… as far as where we are, it looks like we’re near a few moons, the closest being called Experimentation… Have you heard of it, Miss Seiger?”
─────────
Call me Knux (she/they)
Shoot me trades :)
Now Playing: x
Art by frend @xzenvii
─────────
██
██
░░
────┐
████
creditxxxxxxx