A Truly「Bizarre」School Year (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

A Truly「Bizarre」School Year (Open and Accepting)

Postby Egg With Legs » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:11 pm

Musutafu. The metaphorical capital of the Pro-Hero scene, hosting the No.1 high school for up-and-coming superheroes, UA. Sure, it reputation may have come under some scrutiny as of late; even the most prestigious school out there can't walk off a veritable league of Villains waltzing into their training center and causing havoc within school grounds, but it's still widely regarded as one of the greatest, and safest, places to live in Japan.

However, strange things have been happening in Musutafu. Strange even by the standards of a world of omnipresent quirks. Dead bodies popping up in alleyways without any ascertainable cause of death besides sharing a single, oddly shaped stab wound. A string of disappearances, the only hint as to their cause the bloodless corpses that pop up weeks later. Rumors from the criminal underworld about two items in the city that could finally tip the scales in the battle between heroes and villains; a 'Bow' and a 'Mask'. And a new group of foreign criminals making waves in their search for it.

Of course, as far as anyone knows, these are just that; rumors and mutterings. but one thing is for certain. This will certainly be a「Bizarre」school year.

(lets try this again! Again!))
Last edited by Egg With Legs on Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Egg With Legs » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:11 pm

The Rules

1. All of Tess's rules apply, as per always.
2. No mary sues. Such beings shall be purged immediately.
3. Don't be a jerk OOC to your fellow RPers.
4. Proper sentence structure and grammar, please. I would 3-4 lines minimum for each character. It makes it easier for others to come up with substantial replies.
5. Please limit yourselves to at most 3 characters (OC's are welcome though)
6. Please keep us up to date on any lengths of time you may be absent from the rp.
7. Before creating an OC Stand User, please communicate with me via DM or the Discussion page on your stand's ability.
8. And most importantly, have fun!

NOTE: You don't need to know about JoJo in order to join! I will provide a brief primer on the basic parts of JoJo's universe that are relevant to this rp.

This is the primer for the basics of JoJo’s Bizzare Adventure, as it pretains to this rp.

Takes place some time after the U.S.J Arc.

Link to the Discussion thread

Link to communication Discord
Last edited by Egg With Legs on Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cast of Characters

Postby Egg With Legs » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:12 pm

HEROES
Students: [As many slots as there are characters]

Pro Heroes: [See Above]

VILLAINS
League of Villains: [See Above]

Shie Hassaikai: [See Above]

Independants: Sumeragi Asakune, by InfectedHau

STAND USERS
Passione Retrieval Squad: Paolo Acquacotta, by Eggs With Legs
[Max of 3]

Independants/New Stand Users: [Max of 4]

The Stranger: [N/A Currently]
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Truly「Bizarre」School Year (Open and Accepting)

Postby Moniteau Warrior » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:49 am

I would like to join but have never done this before
Im Grace

She/Her

My birthday is April 20th

Love animals, Music, and Writing

Also Love College Football and Baceball

Geaux LSU Tigers, Go TCU Frogs
Moniteau Warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist