𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - multifandom - open/accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - ( GETSU ii. )

Postby Wyverncult » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:48 pm

β€Žβ–·β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ─────────── β™‚ βˆ™ Adult βˆ™ demon-infused warrior ─── β€Žζœˆι’¨ι­”β€Ž β”€β”€β”€β”€β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ˜½ βˆ™

LOCATION: β–· SOMEWHERE IN THE JUNGLE. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž | β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž TAGGED: β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž WILL. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽThe question that Fuuma posed to himself appeared to have been instantly answered─ Hearing rustling coming from the bushes nearby, Fuuma hardened his expression and placed his hand on the hilt of the Hadouken, preparing for any danger ... Though it still didn't come. Instead, he watched a man about his own height push through the brush, then took note of the bewildered expression on his face.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž Unlike Fuuma, this man appeared to be dressed totally normally. After a few tense seconds, Fuuma took care to lower his gaze and turn his head away─ He doubted they were a demon, the sense of urgency between the two of them was too low and their kind wouldn't give him such courtesies. He also didn't want his demeanour to potentially intimidate a civilian ... Well, if his brother were in his place, he likely wouldn't care; He'd have told Fuuma to hold himself with more dignity while others were watching.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž He was just glad that his armour did not seem to currently be spewing those potent demonic flames from its orifices.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽAs the man left the treeline, Fuuma raised his head again, expression neutral and golden eyes tracking his movements. He still hasn't gotten a hold of his own bearings yet, but the presence of another person made him wonder if this land were owned, or if there was civilization close by. Though, he reasoned to himself, the environment seemed a bit wild; Unless someone was particularly eccentric, he had his doubts that this was a carefully cultivated forest within some person's estate. He still wondered to himself whether he should ask this man if he were trespassing.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ English? I know some. ❞ He responded a bit humbly. Though still masculine, his tone was actually quite pitched for his build. If this stranger spoke English, that gave Fuuma a bit of an idea of where he was at the moment ... But not much. He supposed he certainly wasn't home. ❝ Hello─ I'm sorry, I appear to be lost. ❞ The irony of that understatement wasn't lost on him, though he supposed he just wanted to figure out where he was at the moment.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž Should he give his name...? After a beat of silent deliberation, Fuuma took some steps towards him. ❝ Do you know where I am right now? ❞ β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž...β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ˜½ βˆ™β€β€β€Ž
β€Ž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - multifandom - open/accepting

Postby Scorpioness » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:48 pm

X❖ GAVRON ❖ he/him ❖ cyber-beast (robot mobian) ❖ tags: Rey, Mist, group on the beach, open ❖ South beach ❖
X◄════════════════════════════════════════════════►

As Gavron made his way to the group, he now noted how few of these tall people had features, he's much more familiar with, mainly animal ears and tails, but that was it. Some of them noticed him walking in their direction and were looking at him with both confusion and curiosity, they probably never met a mobian person in their life... and Gavron probably wasn't the best example of mobian, since he was a sentinent robot mobian (or robian as some called him), but whatever.

The cyber-beast walked over to the people that were clostest which were the guy with wolf ears talking to guy smelling a little like blood... They were both ridicoulusy tall once he was standing next to them.

-"Uuh... Greetings, am I thinking right that everyone here is as clueless about the situation as I am?"-

He has already heard that they were clueluess about what are they're doing here and why they are here in the first place, he knew it would be a pointless question, but just wanted to check if some of these people had at least a scarp of information at all...
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

006 - Alucard

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:26 pm

𝐀𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃
    dhampir
    location - south beach | mentions - n/a | tags - Kokichi, Amaterasu, HABIT, Maxim, Tenkai, Gavron
    βŠ°β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βŠ±

Well, to him it seemed the situation wasn't taking any turn for the better. With everyone in the same boat the search for answers was going to be trying, but that would not stop him. Having heard what was being said prior, Alucard gave a polite nod, acknowledging their greetings. "Unfortunate that.. I was hoping at least one of you had any information on this place." Now that he was within talking distance, he could get a look at them. They both appeared to be humans from what he could tell, however he got two very different feelings from them. He sensed neither was human. The taller of the two might be a vampire but it was only an assumption. Although he'd spent his life with one, and many like him. If his assumption was proven true, he'd have to wonder just how powerful this man was as a day-walking vampire. His father couldn't even withstand the sunlight for very long.

"Weird doesn't even begin to describe it." He replied to the shorter of the two who'd since been starring at Ammy to the side of him, was normal aside from the fact that there was something off about him. Alucard couldn't quite put a finger on why, although most likely these things would reveal themselves one way or another. Whether human are not, it wouldn't bother him. After being in the presence of many non-human beings in his life, he'd grown used to the feeling.

"No." Came his answer to the most recent addition to their group discussion, the man having long silver hair and a mask. The dhampir couldn’t sense anything off about this one, but they way in which he dressed was not far off from everyone else, different. For now everyone seemed to be in a decent mood, no ill intent. As the minutes ticked by, turning into moments the thought of going home soon began to fade. He was stuck and stranded with strangers from different universes. He supposed it couldn't hurt to learn a little bit about them. But there was a time and place for that, and this was not it.

A sudden splash of water caught his attention, and when yellow eyes turned to look in the direction of the ocean there was something floating near the shallower end. It was rectangular and coloured a greenish grey hue. It almost looked like a chest of some kind. It bobbed and shifted with the waves of the sea until it got near the shore. He raised an eyebrow at the occurrence. So it wasn't just them that could randomly appear seemingly out of thin air. That could happen to anything which could make their situation worse. Right now more then anything they needed information about where they were, how they got there, why they were there and instead they get...

"A floating box, why am I not surprised..."

Last edited by wolf.skull on Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - ( KISCHINE iv. )

Postby Wyverncult » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:10 am

β€Žβ–·β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ─────────── β™‚ βˆ™ 24 βˆ™ vampire-hunter turned-vampire ─── β€ŽπŒπ€π—πˆπŒ πŠπˆπ’π‚π‡πˆππ„β€Ž β”€β”€β”€β”€β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™

LOCATION: β–· S. BEACH. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž | β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž TAGGED: β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž BEACH GROUP. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž
β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž(HABIT, ALUCARD, KOKICHI, AMATERASU, TENKAI.)

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽMaxim had found himself right in the middle of a big group. He let his confusion show as he crossed his arms. Within the next few seconds, more people seemed to have begun showing up around him, and not only that ...

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽEven though most of these people were very interestingly dressed, he couldn't really call all of them people, could he ..? First scrutinizing Amaterasu's ears and tail, his face went carefully blank as he watched them twitch. Was this woman a were-beast? Even that didn't seem quite right. He'd seen her type of outfitting before, but no monster with partial transformation skills. Still, she didn't seem outright provocative, even laughing with the other strangers, so he supposed he'd stop himself from kicking up a fuss ... For now.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽMoving onto the others, he couldn't help but find that boy with purple hair to be strange. How did he get it to be that colour? He would assume that he might have coloured it, but as the situation proceeded, he really wondered if that were the case. Then that tall man, though he wasn't close enough to see very well he thought there might've been something off about the colour of his eyes ...

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž Did Maxim stumble back into a den of monsters?
    β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽHe supposed he fit the bill quite well now.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽTaking the cue from HABIT, Maxim supposed that introductions would be in order. He cleared his throat, ❝ Likewise, given the situation! ❞ Holding a hand out for a handshake to no one in particular, he smiled boyishly, ❝ Ah, well. I'm Maxim, from the Kischine Clan. We're vampire hunters; Count on me if we find ourselves in any danger. ❞ Luckily for him, it looked as though the blonde man was also some sort of warrior, perhaps also a hunter. If tragedy struck, it was good to have backup.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽWhen that box dropped into the ocean, Maxim had been facing towards the shore, noticing out of the corner of his eye the instant it popped into existence. In the middle of his introduction, he suddenly grimaced─ There really was some sort of strange magic at play, wasn't there? He wondered if it were malignant. β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž...β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™β€β€β€Ž
β€Ž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:07 am

Mist Flaive - male - singer - Vampire - tags: Rey, Gavron, open

He looked at the black thing in front of him trying to figure out what was this thing supposed to be an animal or hybrid animal or something else. He sighed a little 'as if Earth space wolf was not weird enough' he thought to himself as he gave the other male a look too before turning back to the furry one "Yeah, I was hoping for you to be someone who could know something, but I guess you're as new to the beach like we are..." he said decided to add we as the boy next to him was new to this beach as well.

He thought about it for a moment "I don't mean to be heard rude or anything, but what species are you? A robot?" he asked the black furry thing in front of him. He then felt himself rather embarrassed "Anyway I am Mist Flaive, as I never interrupted myself to either of you..." he said "And I do have a feeling we will be stuck there for some sometime" he added.

Gentaro Yumeno - male - Nover author, Rapper - human - tags: Yuki, open

He looked at the dog person there "Hah, if some god or a creator did call us from there for some reason made a mistake, I am not interested in being someone chess piece, god or not" he said feeling a little bit annoyed. He walked forward very aware of the other following him, which made him rather uncomfortable for some reason as he didn't know the guy, in his world, strangers don't follow others without some reasons, and usually, those reasons are not good ones.

He sighed then turned around to face the stranger "So who are you? You never said your name...As I didn't either, but maybe is time to interrupt yourself when you've seemed to be stuck on me now" he asked them. As he turned he saw some movements corner of his eyes, far from the ocean there 'Am I hallucinating already, but if that's not a box or suitcase, I am crazy' he thought inside his mind.

Tenkai (Akechi Mitsuhide) - male - Oba vassal - human - tags: Alucard, koki, ammy, Maxim, Habit
His cold stone gray eyes looked to the Koki-boy for a moment, when the Wolf woman spoke to him "Hm, And you're saying you two don't know each other before now?" he said silently "It's weird to see so...kind persons who become friends at the first sight" he said. In his world the world was on neverending war, or so it felt like, where the warlords started wars to get more country to themselves or started wars just for fun. He smirked a little bit as he remembered his former lord, deceased for now, but anyway a warlord who loved wars, and started them whenever he wanted.

He then shook his head to break his thoughts and turned to look at the wolf-woman "Of course, I am not often actually never seen a true wolf ears or tails, they're usual fake, toy ears and tails..." he said to her. He then smiled as he looked at the Alucard for a moment, as he mentioned the floating box "Even I did wear those once, believe it or not" he said rather playfully to the woman.

He looked at the box there, which seemed to teleport out of nowhere, or was it always there, but neither of them didn't notice it, he didn't know "Well, this sure gets interesting now...wondering what's inside the mystery box?" he asked pretty much everyone.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:15 am

Kokichi Oma- Koki, Kichi- m- 16 or 17- human- NDRV3 canon- Rantaro to an extent, Shuichi- SO: Shuichi- Intelligence, acting, lying (has becone second nature), thieving, designing,drawing- ultimate supreme leader- sweet to Shuichi- Tags: Alucard, Ammy, Maxim, HABIT, Tenkai

The purply dark haired and purple eyed boy nodded to the newcomer. He then nodded to Maxim as well, saying "Vampire hunters, huh? Well, I've never met a vampire, but I've met some bad people." He didn't say he hadn't actually met them, an alternate or past version of him had. They didn't need to know, he had those memories anyway. He'd never truly met those versions of those people, but he had those memories.

Those same people existed in his reality, but the one who was truly bad...wasn't anymore. At least, they didn't seem to be bad, his reality's version of them. Shaking his head, lest he start thinking of Shuichi, he looked around. He quickly said "My name is Kokichi Oma. You can just call me Koki or Kichi, which I told Alucard and Ammy that they can also do." He then looked to Tenkai, inspecting him a bit.

He then looked to the box floating in the ocean.

"that's definitely strange..." he muttered.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami and Okamiden canon- Oki is mate- Solar energy, ink pots, astral pouch, yen, godhood, Celestial brush, Sunrise, others, humanoid form- Kami, defender of justice- Chibi, Dark Sun; Amaya; triplets- Tags: Alucard, Kokichi, Maxim and HABIT, Tenkai

The now humanoid-wolf twitched her white ears, the white tail flicking. She watched as the still-stranger, HABIT, she didn't know his name yet, stared at her ears and tail. Seeing the confusion, she laughed and said "These are real, if that's what you're wondering. I can see the confusion, so I'm just assuming." She shook her head a couple times, and brushed at her long white hair. As if on a silent command, the ears twitched again and the tail flicked.

(leaving this for HABIT)

She then looked to Maxim, smiling as she nodded at the man. "Its nice to meet you, Maxim, and...I've never met a vampire either, at least I don't think so. I've met a Kitsune, a giant serpent or dragon thing with lots of heads, and other things like that." She then loomed to Tenkai again. She said "Fake ears and tails...strange," then smiled. "Well, even if they're fake, I bet they're well made, and you'd look good in them."

She wasn't flirting with Tenkai, but he was good looking.

She then also looked to the box in the ocean.

Rey- m- adult- wolf person- Among Us oc- good with wires and computers- Spaceman- homosexual homoromantic; Mist- SO open- has an alien pup- Tags: Mist, Gavron

The brunette looked at the creature as well, which appeared mostly animal like. However, they had long hair as well, like a human would have. He tilted his head a bit as he looked at them. He then shook his head, not finding it odd considering himself, and also aliens he'd had run ins with. He shook his head at the creature. "No...we don't really know anything," he said to them, after Mist had spoken.

He then nodded as Mist said they were new to the beach, Mist and Rey. He hummed a bit then fell silent, and looked the creature over. "if I had to guess, they're either a robot animal or an anthro with metallic parts." He'd heard the sounds their feet had been making. Though it had seemed a bit muffled by sand and grass. Shaking his head, he said "My name is Rey," and smiled at the vampire and the other creature.

Yuki- Yu, Ki- agender- adult- Inu- Konohana Kitan OC- human and dog forms- Companion- Pan demi; Gentaro- SO open- Tags: Gentaro

The white haired one felt the desire to twitch ears that weren't there. Considering they weren't a werewolf or weredog or animal person. They were more like some sort of spirit, honestly, but that wasn't right either. They're friend was like this too, a Golden Retriever that could take human form. He could only do so at the foxes Inn. They could only do so there as well, or so they'd thought, but here they were, in human form.

Here they were, on some strange island, in their human form. Shaking their head, they looked to the human guy and blinked a bit. "Oh, um...my name is Yuki...just Yuki," they said, wondering if he'd think it strange they had no last name. He couldn't possibly know they were a dog. They hadn't transformed in front of him (yet.) They looked to the ocean, watching someone run and get the box, saying "Someone is retrieving it."

Black/Touya- m- 21 y- human- Pokemon canon- endurance and athleticism- Trainer, champion, Pokemon breeder- backpack with items; six pokeballs (Serperior, Lieperd, Zebstrika, Mincinno, Zorua, Reshiram)- pan; N- SO likeley to be N too- Tags: open for N honestly

The brown haired and brown eyed young man had been sleeping at home. He now made small sounds as he moved around in the sand. He gasped and was brought to alertness, eyes opening and looking around. The quiet but likeable one looked at the water, then the sand. A beach...how had he ended up on a beach, when he'd been at home? He didn't sleep walk, he knew he'd never done such a thing.

He gasped again, looking around frantically and finding the backpack. He looked inside it, finding his six pokeballs were in there. He always took them off his belt and out them in the bag when it was time for bed. Sighing in relief, he stood up and brushed himself off. He bent down to retrieve two balls, hooking them to his belt loops. He did this two more times, until all were there, then picked up his bag and closed it.

Link- m- adult- Hylian- Legend of Zelda canon- strong durability, incredible strength, noble bloodline, balanced heart, athletic, archery, swordsmanship, spear fighting, horseback skills, magic, crafting- protector, fighter- bow and arrows, sword- hetero- Zelda- horse Epona- Tags: open

The golden haired elf immediately locked on to the box floating in the ocean. There were chests and other things in his own world, reality, realm, whatever, that he could loot. The need to open the box came over him. He ran down the beach without paying any attention to the others there. He dove into the water, and began to swim. Well, it was normal water it seemed, no traps or acid or anything weird about it.

He was glad for this fact, or he would have been in a lot of trouble...Considering he'd just jumped in without really thinking. He got to the box, which appeared to be a supply crate, and grabbed it. He then began to haul it back towards the shore. He began to wonder what could be inside of the box/crate, as he pulled it. He finally got back to the shore, pulling the box up then sitting down to rest for a moment or two.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

007 - Alucard

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:37 pm

𝐀𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃
    dhampir
    location - south beach | mentions - n/a | tags - Kokichi, Amaterasu, HABIT, Maxim, Tenkai, Link
    βŠ°β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βŠ±

The box continued to float on the water, slowly inching closer to the white sandy beach as Alucard remained where he was. There was a lot of chatter going on and so he took a minute to listen. He found it almost amusing the looks Ammy was receiving for her wolf ears and tail. Alucard still wondered about her as he did with the others, although he made a point not to stair. He didn't want to upset her.

He supposed introductions were in order as Maxim did so, holding out a hand to shake. Alucard raised an eyebrow. How interesting. From the Kischine Clan and a vampire hunter. Those little tid-bits of information got the dhampir thinking. A vampire hunting clan like the Belmonts? Could he be related to the Belmonts? No, not him. This young man wasn't boorish enough to be remotely related to Trevor. The fact that Maxim very well could be a vampire himself made it all the more compelling. However there was a little dark side to this coin. Alucard was a dhampir, being half vampire and if the Kischine Clan was good enough to give the Belmonts a run for their money he suspected he may find himself in a less then ideal situation. He'd have some explaining to do as a means of not becoming hunted which he very much didn't like the thought of. Hopefully this young man was aware of his own sacrifices he made to save humanity. That may be his only saving grace, otherwise he'd crossing swords. Keeping these metal notes tucked away into the back of his mind, the pale blonde broke his pensive thoughts. "I am Alucard." He replied formally to anyone who was listening, "Consider it noted." Whatever danger lurked around this island, if it reared it's ugly head the dhampir was confident it would be taken care of swiftly.

Catching the grey eyes of the silver hair man, Alucard did not return the smile although he did reply. "I would agree." Before turning then to make his way up to the tree line. He was about to say something a long the lines of 'why don't you look?' when someone caught the corner of his eye. A golden haired person had since appeared close to the waters edge, and Alucard paused to watch as he ran, dived into the water, retrieved the floating box, and brought it to land. "It appears someone has beaten you to it." Giving the silver haired man one final look before continuing on his path.

With the nice sunny weather and wind from the ocean his coat was beginning to feel heavy. To cool off Alucard slipped it off his shoulders revealing a plain white long-sleeved v neck shirt underneath, slipped his black gloves off and put them in the inside pocket before laying the article of clothing down on a fallen tree. He'd come back for it later on when this little gathering on the beach decided to dissipate, or they otherwise thought of some sort of plan. Whichever came first, it did not matter to him.

Alucard still had a little plan he was going to put in motion. If none of these individuals had answers for him then it was possible the jungle might if the box didn't already. He did keep in mind that at some point he'd have to start thinking about gathering supplies and resources. Fresh water was a definite must and food always came after.

Last edited by wolf.skull on Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 | the undead king

Postby Kveykva » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:17 pm

──────── 𝐀𝐒𝐧𝐳 𝐎𝐨𝐚π₯ 𝐆𝐨𝐰𝐧
    [✦] | elder lich | male | overlord | ➑ south beach | tags: open
    ❝ π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘‘ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ .❞
To passersby, the sopping pile of rumpled fabric looked like nothing more than a piece of sea debris brought to shore by the tide. Perhaps it once was a flag flown proudly by a passing ship, or an elegant shroud for a sea burial. Now, it was here, ignominiously deposited onto the beach, half buried in white grains of sand, for anyone to claim for themselves.

Ainz roused into wakefulness, uttering a low groan from somewhere in his form. His head felt like it was stuffed with cotton - better yet, steel wool. Was I asleep? That wasn't right, it shouldn't be possible. As the overlord slowly came back to his senses, the gears in his head started twirling as he started brainstorming possible catalysts for his predicament. It feels like I've got a hangover… I haven't had one of those since I was alive. Ainz was surprised he remembered what it felt like.

The sound of waves breaking on the shore invaded his senses, as did the overwhelming smell of salt. His extravagant black robes were soaked, clinging to his frail frame to make look far smaller than usual. Ainz lifted his head, vision coming into sharp focus, to see sand. He was laying face down on a beach, which didn't make any sense. To make matters worse, he felt like he had sand in every little crevice, as if he'd been buried in it. His jaw opened slightly and sand poured out - he could even feel it seeping out from his eye sockets, which was not a comfortable sensation. On top of it all, Ainz felt uncharacteristically exhausted; his movements were sluggish, but he did manage to drag himself out of the sand and onto his feet.

Even with as grimy and unflattering as being washed ashore made him look and feel, the overlord was a terrifying sight to behold. With ghastly red eyes and pearly white bones swathed in cloth cut from the night sky, surely any mortal would bow their head in terror. Ainz tended to make excellent first impressions, but his vain attempts to wring water from his robes and brush persistent sand off himself were almost comical in comparison to his appearance. How embarrassing, I really hope no one has to see me like this.

Ainz whacked himself a couple times on the back of the skull to try and dislodge the sand inside his head. Then, he spit - at least, he tried to, and was unsuccessful. β€œEw, it's in my teeth.” A bony finger reached up to his mouth and picked out a few grains before Ainz quickly gave up. It would take forever for him to clean all this sand out, and a part of him was tempted to wade back into the ocean just to get it off. As he turned, he spotted something on the ground beside him: the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown.

It was a brilliant, golden marvel, comprised of seven intertwined snakes whose mouths each held a different colored gemstone. It was a powerful weapon and Ainz's badge of office, but most of all…

It was fake.

As a guild weapon, the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown was the physical embodiment of the guild it represented - should it be destroyed, the guild would fall with it. Ainz created a replica to carry around for the sake of appearances, so he wasn't surprised to find it with him. It was weird to see it laying in the sand instead of floating like it should, but in the grand scheme of things, Ainz decided such a small detail could be overlooked for now. He picked up the staff and shook it slightly, dismayed to find it also covered in sand. Had it been the real staff, he would've shown it much more care when trying to clean it.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scorpioness » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:25 am

X❖ GAVRON ❖ he/him ❖ cyber-beast (robot mobian) ❖ tags: Rey, Mist, open ❖ South beach ❖
X◄════════════════════════════════════════════════►

Just as he thought all of them were clueless on why they were here, his tail swished a little in dissapointment at this information, he had only to hope that the place he was guarding prior to waking in here was still untouched and safe, since currently there was absolutely nothing he could do at this moment.

Black furred ears twitched at the question and hushed whisper about his assumed species, but they were correct in their theory of Gavron being a mechanical being.
-"Well, I have to admit that you're not wrong, I am a mobian of cyber-beast origin."- he replied honestly, since this is a thing he couldn't hide at all, especially his metallic feet and glowing eyes... Then they introduced themselves, Rey was the person with wolf ears wearing strange robe(?) of some kind and Mist was faintly smelling of blood, also he could tell from his voice that he was singing. -"It's rude to not introduce myself as well, my name is Gavron, Gavron the Cyber-Beast"- he bowed politely.

Just as the large object crashed loudly into the water, the cyber-beast's tail puffed up in feline fashion making it look almost comically large, from the sound alone you could tell that whatever it was it definitively bigger than ripe coconut falling from its tree. As Gavron looked in the direction of the sound - it was a large box, he almost got run over by some reckless person with golden hair!
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - ( KISCHINE v. )

Postby Wyverncult » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:53 am

β€Žβ–·β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ─────────── β™‚ βˆ™ 24 βˆ™ vampire-hunter turned-vampire ─── β€ŽπŒπ€π—πˆπŒ πŠπˆπ’π‚π‡πˆππ„β€Ž β”€β”€β”€β”€β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™

LOCATION: β–· S. BEACH. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž | β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž TAGGED: β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž BEACH GROUP. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž
β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž(HABIT, ALUCARD, KOKICHI, AMATERASU, TENKAI.)

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ❝ Alucard, huh … ❞ Maxim muttered aloud thoughtfully. He'd heard that name before, hadn't he? He felt he'd heard the name in Simon's words before, but he was no son of Belmont, and this man looked far too young for Old Simon's family tales. It was no good, his mind was too befuddled to wonder about it right now.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž Instead of letting his confusion show, he turned a charismatic smile to Kokichi and Amaterasu, ❝ That's a good thing. They're dangerous, in more ways than one. You should hope you'll never meet one. ❞

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž They already failed step one, but he won't tell them that. Maxim was in his right mind and was raised to protect, even while on the brink of death or madness. He would do them no harm.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž He wondered about this beastly woman, though. A dragon, and a… kitsune? He wasn't fully sure what that was. A dragon, though! Good heavens, he'd only faced against dead ones, and even those were formidable foes. ❝ You sound as though you might be able to hold your own against something like them, though. Very impressive–You said a dragon ? ❞

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ❝ ... It's good to meet all of you, ❞ He repeated, ❝ Kichi, Ammy and Alucard. ❞ He didn't yet have a name to put to the faces of the two young-looking men, so he directed his attention to those two as well. ❝ And you two? ❞

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž If no one took his handshake, he'd lower it with no great sense of awkwardness.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž Though, the sun was starting to get to him. He tried to discreetly rub his face, stifling a groan. That itch from earlier was growing into something painful. He'd probably have to find shelter ... β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž...β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™β€β€β€Ž
β€Ž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me