𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - multifandom - open/accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - HABIT [02]

Postby HABZ » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:34 am

HABIT.
FEELING: CURIOUS. LOCATION: S. BEACH. TAGS: MAXIM, OPEN.

HABIT snapped out of his contemplative trance as abruptly as he'd been absorbed into it, the yell of a masculine voice catching his attention. He froze for a moment, inhaling sharply. SO MUCH FOR CONSIDERING MY OPTIONS. OR, WORKING OUT WHY I FEEL SO WIMPY. HERE WE GO.
    He turned sharply on his heels, dusting himself off, or at least trying to, with the sand still stubbornly speckling his clothes. He waved back to the taller man, treading the sand with ease as he made his way over. As he came closer, his interest flickered over to the sand dusted over the man's body, allowing him to infer he was in a similar boat of confusion, before it wandered to the sword sheathed on the stranger's back. Now, having a big and pretty sword is impressive and all, but could this man actually wield it? The demon's eyebrows furrowed for a bit in consideration as it approached, running its tongue over its teeth.

"WELL, HOWDY PILGRIM!" HABIT chirped, flashing a sharp-toothed grin as he stopped at a conversational distance. He scratched the back of his head in an almost entirely sincere manner, an accidental yet almost-human display of his unpreparedness to be here of all places. "DIDN'T EXPECT TO SEE ANYONE ELSE OUT HERE. YOU AS LOST AS I AM?"

Now up close, HABIT remarked to himself on the man's appearance. Definitely looked strong and worldly enough to use that sword properly. Aside from that, HABIT just assumed he was a relatively normal human. If it wasn't overwhelmed with such a strange feeling that something was off, HABIT might've even considered him as a potential vessel, but for some reason the thought just made the demon queasy. Beyond that, however, was the stranger's interesting choice of clothing. He cocked his head to the side as if to get a better look at the man's leather jacket. "COOL CLOTHES. AREN'TCHA HOT, THOUGH?"
HABZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - multifandom - open/accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:59 am

Kokichi Oma- Koki, Kichi- m- 16 or 17- human- NDRV3 canon- Rantaro to an extent, Shuichi- SO: Shuichi- Intelligence, acting, lying (has becone second nature), thieving, designing,drawing- ultimate supreme leader- sweet to Shuichi- Tags: Alucard, Ammy, anyone else

The purply dark haired and purple eyed boy looked around a moment. He too noticed the guy down the beach, though now another had approached that one...He made a small sound at this fact. Sure, the more the merrier, but more people could also mean trouble...If any of them weren't so good of people, and a big group formed, they'd have their pick of targets. He sighed and shook his head a couple times.

He turned back to the man and woman, now known to be Alucard and Ammy. He nodded to Alucard, saying "Alucard huh...that's a cool name." He looked to the white haired woman, with her ears and tail. He watched with amusement as her ears twitched and tail flicked. He blinked and said "Oh...my name is Kokichi, you can call me Koki or Kichi. I mean...if you really want to," he said to the two of them.

He then followed after the blonde man, saying "Yeah, lets go!"

He blinked and closed his mouth after that, he'd been loud..

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami and Okamiden canon- Oki is mate- Solar energy, ink pots, astral pouch, yen, godhood, Celestial brush, Sunrise, others, humanoid form- Kami, defender of justice- Chibi, Dark Sun; Amaya; triplets- Tags: Alucard, Kokichi, mentions: Maxim and HABIT

The now humanoid-wolf twitched her white ears, the white tail still black tipped in this form. It seemed like the fur things vanished off it in this form. It just looked like a normal wolf tail in this humanoid form. The dark blue or green eyed woman shook her head. She also still had the red face markings in this form, as they'd notice. She smiled at both of them, saying " Nice to meet you, Alucard and Kichi."

She watched as the long haired, blonde haired man then began to walk forward. She trotted to keep up with him, and heard the boy speak loudly. She covered a giggle with her hand, then shook her head. She hummed a small sound, saying "Its a very good idea to look around." She then focused her eyes on the other guy over there on the beach. She also saw the other person that approached him.

Rey- m- adult- wolf person- Among Us oc- good with wires and computers- Spaceman- homosexual homoromantic; Mist- SO open- has an alien pup- Tags: Mist

The brunette hummed a small sound, then a second, perhaps sounds of thoughtfulness or something. He then fell silent once more. His ears twitched every once in awhile, seemingly without conscious thought. He could make them be still if he wanted to, of course. He looked around at the trees and such a moment, then stopped. He shook his head a couple times, then turned back to the other male there.

He watched the other check his pockets, as well as then pull out a phone. He tilted his head a moment as he watched him try and use it. He then listened as the other once again questioned him. This time, it was about whether he was from another planet, and he chuckled. He said "No, I'm from Earth, or a version of Earth anyway. You don't seem to know what I am, so there must be different universes or realities."

Yuki- Yu, Ki- agender- adult- Inu- Konohana Kitan OC- human and dog forms- Companion- Pan demi; Gentaro- SO open- Tags: Gentaro

The white haired one shook their head a couple times, saying "I know you didn't. I always tell people though, so they don't misidentify me...Though it probably seems weird to do it if they don't ask. A lot of people don't tend to ask and just assume someone's gender, so...yeah."

They shook their head back and forth a couple times, then, and sighed. Sometimes, they wished their dog ears and tail would be in this form...but it wasn't so. They looked completely like a human in this form. Aside, of course, from the oddly white hair that matched their fur color. "of course we're strangers, everyone starts as strangers except family. Hmm...maybe we should go talk to them, or at least see what they're doing."

Black/Touya- m- 21 y- human- Pokemon canon- endurance and athleticism- Trainer, champion, Pokemon breeder- backpack with items; six pokeballs (Serperior, Lieperd, Zebstrika, Mincinno, Zorua, Reshiram)- pan; N- SO likeley to be N too- Tags: open for N honestly

The brown haired and brown eyed young man had been sleeping at home. He now made small sounds as he moved around in the sand. He gasped and was brought to alertness, eyes opening and looking around. The quiet but likeable one looked at the water, then the sand. A beach...how had he ended up on a beach, when he'd been at home? He didn't sleep walk, he knew he'd never done such a thing.

He gasped again, looking around frantically and finding the backpack. He looked inside it, finding his six pokeballs were in there. He always took them off his belt and out them in the bag when it was time for bed. Sighing in relief, he stood up and brushed himself off. He bent down to retrieve two balls, hooking them to his belt loops. He did this two more times, until all were there, then picked up his bag and closed it.

Link- m- adult- Hylian- Legend of Zelda canon- strong durability, incredible strength, noble bloodline, balanced heart, athletic, archery, swordsmanship, spear fighting, horseback skills, magic, crafting- protector, fighter- bow and arrows, sword- hetero- Zelda- horse Epona- Tags: open

The golden haired elf had gone to sleep in the house with Zelda. He was so glad they'd gotten that far into their relationship (so this is Tears of the Kingdom Link). He now jerked a bit, feeling the odd sensation of sand on his skin. Such as against his neck and ears. His eyes opened and he sat up quick, looking around the beach. He made a sound of worry, finding Zelda wasn't beside him...and really hoped she was okay.

The thought of the now-short-haired girl brought up the thought of his mare, also. He saw Epona wasn't there, but he was actually glad for that. That meant the silver bay must still be at home, with her colt. He sighed with relief at this thought, then sat up, before standing up. He brushed sand off himself, and noticed his boots and legs were wet. He'd been too close to the water...and he sighed a bit at this fact.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - GAVRON [1]

Postby Scorpioness » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:15 am

X❖ GAVRON ❖ he/him ❖ cyber-beast (robot mobian) ❖ tags: open ❖ South beach ❖
X◄════════════════════════════════════════════════►

The first thing his waking conciousness noticed was warm sand under his paws, next was salty scent of the sea quickly followed by the lazy sound the waves (and some voices nearby)... How long must have been unresponsive? What happened? What...? Soon his eyes started working revealing that he was laying hidden in some foliage, he was under some coconut tree's shade, what in the world? Gavron slowly rose up from the ground and looked around to get any clue if this was familiar place and why there was large chunk of his memory just missing, he didn't remember how or why he lost conciusness at all, however the beach he found himself was not a place he knew at all... He noticed some creatures walking on two legs, they looked completely alien to him, but for some reason he could understand them and he could figure out that they were just as confused as he was.

Since he wasn't hiding, the cyber-beast's boots or rather metal legs made as much noise as regular shoes on the sand and he wanted to take a better look at this weird group, mostly they were very tall, lacked fur and wore a lot of layered clothes... and yes the weather was very warm.
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - ( GETSU i. )

Postby Wyverncult » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:42 pm

β€Žβ–·β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ─────────── β™‚ βˆ™ Adult βˆ™ demon-infused warrior ─── β€Žζœˆι’¨ι­”β€Ž β”€β”€β”€β”€β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ˜½ βˆ™

LOCATION: β–· SOMEWHERE IN THE JUNGLE. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž | β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž TAGGED: β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž OPEN. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽFuuma did not experiencing awakening as he normally did; That was, the transcendent feeling of his soul moving between planes, depositing itself into his body from some other realm. The atmosphere was also somewhat wrong. He could not hear the ever present chants of porcelain dolls or smell the scent of agar wafting through the air, nor was there anything particularly unpleasant assaulting his senses─ Instead, the air was as fresh as could be, and Fuuma could hear birdsong chattering among the trees above. When was the last time he'd heard something like that?

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽEyes opening slowly, Fuuma found himself on Earth, some sort of tropical shrubbery surrounding him on all sides. Inhaling deeply, he took in the scent and watched the light leaking through the leaves. He could feel a faint breeze blowing, strands of hair dancing along with its current─ He most certainly was not dreaming. He never fell asleep.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽOddly enough, he also found that he was still wearing his battle gear. The Hadouken secured to his side, both the blade and his armour were lying somewhat dormant. He had awoken as though he were merely meditating, hands rested on the knees of his crossed legs and head bowed. Curse him, though he didn't feel as though he were in any immediate danger, taking to stand slowly and relish in the pleasantly unfamiliar surroundings.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽWas Fuuma alone in this place? β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž...β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ˜½ βˆ™β€β€β€Ž
β€Ž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

005 - Alucard

Postby wolf.skull » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:03 pm

𝐀𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃
    dhampir
    location - south beach | mentions - Tenkai, Gavron | tags - Kokichi, Amaterasu, HABIT, Maxim
    βŠ°β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βŠ±

Alucard looked over his shoulder to see if the two had chosen to follow him and indeed they did. Both rather enthusiastic about exploring, looking for other people. At least someone was having fun here. With that he continued on his way down the beach. The one named Kokichi had complimented his name, which he didn't know what to make of. No one had ever complimented his name before let alone anything else about him really... He simply chose not to comment on the matter. Taking compliments was not one of his strong suits. The dhampir gave Ammy a polite nod in return as she said it was nice to meet him as well as Kokichi.

With his clothes and hair still damp with water it did do some to keep him cool, however Alucard felt the heat beginning to get to him. Shade and maybe a little rest would have to be added to his plan before he continued his search for answers. This was defiantly not the time for anyone's health to go out the window and with no resources it would most likely spell doom. Alucard, son of Dracula done in by heat stroke was not the way he wished to go.

The individual down the beach had since turned into two as he kept an eye on them. Another one joined the first and one of them even gave him and the two with him quite the wave of acknowledgement. However Alucard felt they weren't the only two ahead of him on the beach. A third appeared, and then a forth tucked away in the shade of a coconut tree.

The dhampir gave a thoughtful hum, "I never thought this would be such a busy place." He said quietly to no one in particular. All of a sudden six other individuals appeared on the beach, leading him to believe they all appeared at the same time. This only made Alucard think more on how this could come about and why they were all there. It just didn't make any sense.

He stopped short of the first two individuals. He could see them and make out their faces, but gave enough distance that he wasn't intruding. The other two he kept an eye on, wanting to know what they'd do next.

"Nice to see we're not the only ones on this beach." The dhampir began, only a half truth really. "I assume you both are just as clueless as we are in regards to where and why.. unless we've stumbled upon someone with answers." There still was a very slim chance, still holding on to some sort of hope that someone knew something but deep down Alucard knew this was a futile attempt. He'd have to resort to searching for answers else where. The problem with that logic, is that he didn't even know where to begin.

wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - ( KISCHINE iii. )

Postby Wyverncult » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:23 pm

β€Žβ–·β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ─────────── β™‚ βˆ™ 24 βˆ™ vampire-hunter turned-vampire ─── β€ŽπŒπ€π—πˆπŒ πŠπˆπ’π‚π‡πˆππ„β€Ž β”€β”€β”€β”€β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™

LOCATION: β–· S. BEACH. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž | β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž TAGGED: β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž HABIT, ALUCARD, KOKICHI, AMATERASU. OPEN. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽTo Maxim's relief, the stranger seemed to be fine. He should've figured, given his demeanour before he'd called out, but it was still good to see there was someone conversational around. Good in that case, but in the other, it seemed his observation from earlier was right─ This guy didn't seem to know where he was, either.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ Uh, howdy! ❞ Maxim parroted awkwardly, shooting a smirk as he crossed his arms. He supposed pilgrim was an apt term for the moment ... ❝ I didn't notice you earlier─ Personally, I didn't expect to be out here, either ... ❞

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽWherever "here" was meant to be.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ❝ More than lost, I'd say. Since you asked, do you have an idea of where we are? ❞ Making note of the other character examining him, Maxim took care to purse his lips as casually as possible. Hopefully he was avoiding looking particularly tense. For the most, he still looked pretty normal, but he'd like to avoid anyone taking note of those accursed fangs of his. Although Maxim was feeling the effects of heat exhaustion, there was no flush on his face to indicate as much.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽThe next question did surprise him a little. Where Maxim came from, normally he would be asked if he was cold in his gear. He looked down, tugging at the gold-trimmed leathers, taking the comment to be a compliment─ ❝ Ah. Thank you! ❞ He was stopped from saying anything further, however, as the group from further down the beach appeared to have reached them. He turned to acknowledge them.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž When the man leading the pack began his questioning, Maxim had to afford a confident shrug of his arms and a shake of his head. β€Žβ Indeed, I am at least. Sorry to say so. ❞ β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž...β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™β€β€β€Ž
β€Ž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - HABIT [03]

Postby HABZ » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:39 pm

HABIT.
FEELING: VERY, VERY CONFUSED. LOCATION: S. BEACH. TAGS: MAXIM, ALUCARD, KOKICHI, AMATERASU, OPEN.

HABIT was pleasantly surprised by his introduction being taken well, being greeted in response. Mentally, he gave himself a pat on the back for developing the skills to have a reasonable "human" interaction in the time it took for him to cross a beach. AND VINNY SAYS I NEED TO BE BETTER AT SMALL-TALK. LOOK AT ME GO.

He pondered the next question for a moment. In its time of roughly 300,000 years, HABIT had been to a lot of places. To name only a handful, Babylonia, the Roman Empire, the Xia Kingdom, the Ottoman Empire, Lao Issara... The demon had done a couple thousand-year-long stints in the tropics, but never against its will. HABIT's eyes dragged over the sandy shores and the thick foliage of the jungle. "YEAH, I HAVE NO IDEA EITHER. WISH I DID, TURNS OUT I'M NOT A FAN OF BEING STRANDED," he responded, adjusting his hat with a grimace. It was really kind of embarrassing, how easily his captors must have surely just picked him (demonic, bloodthirsty, inherently evil) up and just... Relocated him. That wasn't something he could really ponder now though. Sociability had to come first.

HABIT perked up at the grainy thuds of footsteps of a trio of new people. His eyes scanned them for a moment, determining from their half-sodden, and sandy appearances, that they were unlikely to be a threat. Without regarding their looks too closely, he shot them a grin as they got closer, giving the newcomers a nod of acknowledgement. THE MORE THE MERRIER, I GUESS. SAFETY IN NUMBERS, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

"HEY THERE, NICE TO SEE YOU TOO." HABIT remarked to them all, his eyes meeting the tallest of the group first. His attention was immediately drawn to the sword on his back, sheathed behind him. It seemed a difficult length to carry, let alone use, causing the demon to blink in surprise. HE'S JUST... CARRYING THAT AROUND? AND I THOUGHT THE OTHER GUY'S WEAPON WAS INTENSE. IS EVERYONE ON THIS ISLAND ARMED? Not to mention, the stranger's seemingly thick coat. HABIT supposed he'd be steaming alive, but he seemed relatively composed. As the other spoke, too, he found a strange golden hue in the tallest man's eyes, something HABIT immediately was struck by as odd, but potentially an aesthetic difference alone. He noted it silently, deciding to press the matter when a little more rapport was built.

"YOU'D BE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT IN ASSUMING THAT. WHAT A WEIRD, WEIRD WAY TO START THE DAY." HABIT considered with a chuckle, shaking his head. He patted his pockets as if to contemplate just how little equipment he had, to be tossed into the midst of this, and wondered for a moment if any of his potential team members had anything more useful. HABIT winced internally at the thought of having to ask, though. "WELL, IF WE'RE ALL GONNA BE STUCK TOGETHER, IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU ALL."
    That was, until, he came upon the sights of what appeared to be a woman with the ears and tail of a wolf, also standing there. He hadn't even acknowledged the purple head of hair of, what looked to be a teenager, beside her, only the fact that this woman just happened to have animal features. HELL, ARE THOSE REAL? WHAT IS SHE? HABIT literally bit his tongue, trying not to stare, but failing miserably as his eyes trained on the seemingly entirely-real wolf-like features of the stranger. Of course, the demon had expected that everyone else on this island would be human. He hadn't come across anything remotely non-human, yet humanoid and sentient, aside from Stick-In-The-Mud and Weird-Dog-Thing. And this lady, standing in front of him, just slapped this assumption out of the realm of hopeful probability.

How to deal with the fact there was a child out here could come later. He'd already decided the first stranger was alright in his books, and the second one he spoke to wasn't a threat. But her? HABIT blinked hopelessly from ears to tail again, trying to muster the question, WHAT ARE YOU?

HABZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:36 am

Mist Flaive - male - singer - Vampire - tags: Rey, (Gavron), open

He looked at him rather confused then shook his head "Yes, I think there are other realities and stuff like those..." he said his eyes wandering around the sand to the forest next to it 'could this place be another reality too? Another planet? But why I could be here now?' he wondered silently in his mind, scratching his long-grown hair a little bit with a deep sight.

He looked at the space wolf "I am not a human either, even if I do seem one...I am a vampire actually, but not original as the su dosne't affect me" he decided to say. His eyes then wandered to the figure moving near the forest, he could've not noticed it if he had not looked that way "Saw that? Another weird...uh...interesting person just showed up" he said as he was sure he saw a dark dark-furred person moving there.

Gentaro Yumeno - male - Nover author, Rapper - human - tags: Yuki, open

He lightly rolled his eyes when the other responded to him, but didn't say anything to it. He sighed as he started to move forward "That's what I was planning to do anyway, I do have questions that could need some answers, at least some of them could at least know something...I am tired of figuring things out on my own, especially in a weird place like this" he said rather annoyed.

He now realized too that if they were on a island, then how could they survive, he did not know how to hunt animals to eat. He was not even sure if he could kill those creatures, but maybe the hunger would change the person. He walked forward to the person he had seen there a moment ago and if he was much of lying he could've heard one of them as well, that person was not exactly silent at all.

Tenkai (Akechi Mitsuhide) - male - Oba vassal - human - tags: Alucard, koki, ammy, Maxim, Habit

He watched the three in silence there but jolted a little bit when the heavy speak of someone echoed in his ears. His eyes looked to the way of the two males and realized the other of them was the noisy one. He was not sure if he liked it or not, he was not afraid of scary things or anything like that, but some part of himself now was telling him to be silent and now the boy was being way too noisy.

He decided to get closer to them, overhearing the last word the blonde male said, which made him feel rather more annoyed than he already was "Hmm, so you're saying any of you have no idea what was going on in here?" he said to his usual rather cold tune. he looked at the wolf-eared woman for a moment with a smirk "Real deal huh?" he said rather hysterically.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:22 am

Queen: eh heh, Gavron is on the beach,not by the trees. At least his location says he's on the actual beach)

Kokichi Oma- Koki, Kichi- m- 16 or 17- human- NDRV3 canon- Rantaro to an extent, Shuichi- SO: Shuichi- Intelligence, acting, lying (has becone second nature), thieving, designing,drawing- ultimate supreme leader- sweet to Shuichi- Tags: Alucard, Ammy, Maxim and HABIT, Tenkai

The purply dark haired and purple eyed boy didn't seem annoyed at the lack of response. He simply continued to follow the Dhampir and wolf woman. He hummed a small sound of delight as they walked along. They soon came upon more people on the beach. He stared at the brunette, as well as one he felt was...off. Again, Koki was a human, but again...he just could feel things like this, being an alternate version of a certain boy.

After what his alternate version had been through, and the fact he had these memories, no one should question it. They weren't his memories but..it was like he'd been linked to the other. The other had passed on already...Now he was the only incarnation, that he knew of anyway. He had the memories the other male had had, though not going through it himself. He could tell others of the other incarnation of himself.

He could tell people that the other incarnation had been the true hero of that story. Hearing the others speak, he snapped out of his thoughts. He looked to the two men, saying first to Maxim "No, we don't know where this is either." His eyes then flitted to the male with Maxim.

However, that one had focused on Ammy now, and he noticed what he was doing. The still-stranger was staring at her ears and tail in confusion. He giggled in what seemed delight, then looked to yet another interloper. Shaking his head, he said "Of course we don't...we all just woke up here."

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami and Okamiden canon- Oki is mate- Solar energy, ink pots, astral pouch, yen, godhood, Celestial brush, Sunrise, others, humanoid form- Kami, defender of justice- Chibi, Dark Sun; Amaya; triplets- Tags: Alucard, Kokichi, mentions: Maxim and HABIT

The now humanoid-wolf twitched her white ears, the white tail flicking once more. She stilled her ears and tail, as she walked along with them. When Alucard nodded to her, she offered a smile to him. They then finally got down the beach a little ways, and there were two people there. Along the way, she noticed there was a...creature. They seemed to stand on two legs but looked fully animal. Except long hair she could see covering their head and then of course going down.

She offered smiles to the two guys they now came upon, and let Alucard do the talking. After a bit of that, she offered "My name is Amaterasu. You can just call me Ammy if that's easier," she finished. She was saying this to Maxim and HABIT, as Alucard and Koki had already both heard it a bit earlier. She hummed a small sound. She watched as the still-stranger, HABIT, she didn't know his name yet, stared at her ears and tail.

Seeing the confusion, she laughed and said "These are real, if that's what you're wondering. I can see the confusion, so I'm just assuming." She shook her head a couple times, and brushed at her long white hair. As if on a silent command, the ears twitched again and the tail flicked.

Looking to Koki, she Saud "Don't be combative...he was just asking," as Tenkai appeared. Not that Koki had really been being combative. His tone of voice may give others the wrong impression, however. She said, to Tenkai, "Yes, my ears and tail are real."

Rey- m- adult- wolf person- Among Us oc- good with wires and computers- Spaceman- homosexual homoromantic; Mist- SO open- has an alien pup- Tags: Mist

The brunette nodded as he looked at the other male, the black wolf ears twitching again. The ears then stilled, and he tilted his head. "That's good to know, I'm glad someone else believes in it." He then let his purplish bluish eyes wander the area for a small moment. Shaking his head, he looked to the other again, and noticed he seemed to be thinking. He watched him scratch his head, and heard him sigh.

He then looked to the trees a moment, before looking over once more. He said "There were vampires on my planet, and the only thing the sun did was give them sunburns. Burning to ash just...really sounds dumb. Just like a stake to the heart would obvious be bad for anyone." He looked to the area nearby, and saw figures. Including one of a strange looking creature, to which he said "That's... strange, even to me. Is that an animal with hair, walking on two legs? There's other people on that beach, maybe we should go talk to them."

Yuki- Yu, Ki- agender- adult- Inu- Konohana Kitan OC- human and dog forms- Companion- Pan demi; Gentaro- SO open- Tags: Gentaro

The white haired one nodded as they looked at the male, who smelled completely human. That made them worry about turning back to a dog...If he saw it, would he panic, or start questioning them? Maybe he wouldn't even care at all...as they didn't know where he'd come from. "A good question would be, why are we even here? Did some weird...God, or creator of this world put us here for some messed up reason?"

They stopped talking a moment to contemplate their own question. They said "Those other people probably can't answer those two questions of mine..." Shaking their head, they continued to follow the man. Why not...it wasn't like they could go anywhere else. They were also going to this beach, and he'd probably think they were following him anyway. Therefore, they just continued to actually follow after him.

Black/Touya- m- 21 y- human- Pokemon canon- endurance and athleticism- Trainer, champion, Pokemon breeder- backpack with items; six pokeballs (Serperior, Lieperd, Zebstrika, Mincinno, Zorua, Reshiram)- pan; N- SO likeley to be N too- Tags: open for N honestly

The brown haired and brown eyed young man had been sleeping at home. He now made small sounds as he moved around in the sand. He gasped and was brought to alertness, eyes opening and looking around. The quiet but likeable one looked at the water, then the sand. A beach...how had he ended up on a beach, when he'd been at home? He didn't sleep walk, he knew he'd never done such a thing.

He gasped again, looking around frantically and finding the backpack. He looked inside it, finding his six pokeballs were in there. He always took them off his belt and out them in the bag when it was time for bed. Sighing in relief, he stood up and brushed himself off. He bent down to retrieve two balls, hooking them to his belt loops. He did this two more times, until all were there, then picked up his bag and closed it.

Link- m- adult- Hylian- Legend of Zelda canon- strong durability, incredible strength, noble bloodline, balanced heart, athletic, archery, swordsmanship, spear fighting, horseback skills, magic, crafting- protector, fighter- bow and arrows, sword- hetero- Zelda- horse Epona- Tags: open

The golden haired elf had gone to sleep in the house with Zelda. He was so glad they'd gotten that far into their relationship (so this is Tears of the Kingdom Link). He now jerked a bit, feeling the odd sensation of sand on his skin. Such as against his neck and ears. His eyes opened and he sat up quick, looking around the beach. He made a sound of worry, finding Zelda wasn't beside him...and really hoped she was okay.

The thought of the now-short-haired girl brought up the thought of his mare, also. He saw Epona wasn't there, but he was actually glad for that. That meant the silver bay must still be at home, with her colt. He sighed with relief at this thought, then sat up, before standing up. He brushed sand off himself, and noticed his boots and legs were wet. He'd been too close to the water...and he sighed a bit at this fact.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - "panic switch" - i

Postby bigwig. » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:17 pm

➹ ── π–πˆπ‹π‹ !
    ❝ π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ 𝙸 ❞ male β€’ hannibal β€’ the jungle β€’ tags: fuuma

Will came to in the middle of a strange place, surrounded by foliage - but it was not the familiar foliage that surrounded his home, the rustic Piedmont forest of Virginia. In place of sugar maple and hickory were tall, verdant green trees he could not give a name to. Thick ferns coiled over the loamy forest floor, their fronds like regal plumes. A misty, moist forest, the air thick and warm. A primeval energy radiated through the rainforest, is if Will had regressed through millions of years of time to an age when dinosaurs still walked the Earth.

It would not have been the first time Wil came to in a strange place, nor the first time he had experienced a lapse in his memory. But this was quite different - he was nowhere near his home, nor anywhere familiar. He could hardly imagine he was even on the same continent as he'd last remembered himself. Even the dense swamps of southern Florida were not like this. Maybe some national park in Mexico or Guatemala? Even then, that was miles and miles from Virginia. He would've had to cross borders, and he was quite sure he didn't have his passport on him. Will rolled up his sleeves; he was warm. More importantly than that - where on Earth was he?

Will took a few cautious steps, the soft forest floor sinking slightly beneath his boots. He couldn't see for a particularly great distance, with the trees and undergrowth being fairly dense, and he was certainly afraid. There could be wild animals around here - cougars, jaguars, venomous snakes. It would be nicer if he had a snake stick or even a walking stick to help him get through the underbrush without surprising someone dangerous. Worried, Will moved fairly gently, rustling the underbrush deliberately; it may have seemed counter-intuitive, but the noise would more likely scare off more creatures than it would attract them.

The question of how he got here would have to wait for now. What was more important was that he find...something. A road, a trail, a sign - anything. He couldn't just stay out here in the middle of the jungle with no food, no water, and no shelter. He had no way of knowing what direction was the best; it was possible this wilderness extended for miles. He could be in the middle of the Amazon rainforest, for all he knew. He wanted to call out, but was still a bit too frightened.

Thankfully, after a moment, he miraculously came upon a figure shrouded by the trees. It turned out not to be that reassuring, though, as it was a rather intimidating silhouette: a man, with long, crimson hair, and a threatening silvery outfit that glinted as the light streaming through the leaves finally graced it. Armor? It looked to be so. And with some sort of ceremonial carvings on it, nonetheless.

Well, he certainly didn't look like a park ranger. What was Will to do, then? Approach this strange man who looked ready to sacrifice him, or take his chances in the wilderness? After some deliberation, Will shouldered through the understory, making his presence known. "Uhm...h-hello." He greeted himself tepidly. Blinking rapidly, the confused man cocked his head and asked, "Do you speak English...?"
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me