Astral Estates V3(Remake of tropic's rp.) Rp form

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Astral Estates V3(Remake of tropic's rp.) Rp form

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:17 pm

Eh he, its fine.
I think its because we need tropic to post here]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:56 pm

(For real.)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:08 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Keith (and Kosmo/Cosmo)- m- 20- Voltron canon- bi- dating or engaged to Lance (who is also 20)- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/ open

The dark haired male smiled as he looked down at the blue maned and tailed black wolf. Cosmo also had a white mark or two upon him. Anyhow, he reached down to pat the wolf, then looked to the others. He smiled at them, then looked to the ship, seeming to study it. He gasped when Kosmo teleported onto the ramp...only to teleport back to them. He laughed a little then shook his head, and looked around a bit.

Pidge- f- 20- Voltron canon- bi- has girlfriend or fiance (Jessel I think I named her but I don't remember)- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/ open

The brownish haired one wished her girl could have come with them. She understood the other had panic attacks and motion sickness, though. The redhead had looked intrigued at the thought of a spaceship. However, shed never even been on a plane...and didn't know if shed get airsick. Therefore, Pidge had told her she could stay home. Matt's love had also stayed back with the redhead, as well as their two dogs.

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- Voltron canon- has fiance or husband (who has a dog named Moke)- Tags: Keith, Pidge, Kova/ open

The brownish haired male let his eyes look up at the ship they'd be taking. They were going somewhere called Astral Estates, which sounded like a vacation spot. A space vacation...he'd never been on one of those. When they'd been in space, it was to go around protecting people and planets.

Kova- m- ??- Voltron canon ??- alien cat Tags: above

The dark cat with some colorful markings flicked his tail back and forth rapidly. He picked up the smell of the wolf, and those humans too. His big ears twitched and perked, and he trotted forward. He soon saw them, beelining for the cat like half Galra named Keith.

Amaterasu- f- ??- Okami canon- ??- Oki is her mate- Chibi and Dark Sun; Amaya; pregnant with triplets now- Tags: Amaya/ open for Jinku

The friendly long haired white haired one smiled as she looked at her daughter. Blue eyes looked to the ship, saying "I believe this is called a ship." The red marked (face markings) one then looked at her daughter again. She smoothed down her kimono or yukata, as ears twitched and tail flicked.

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- Okamiden OC- ??- crush on Jinku maybe (puppy love)- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Darky; three unborn- Tags: Ammy/ open for Jinku

The playful and sweet but loud and seemingly wild one giggled a bit. White ears twitched atop her head, and blue markings were obvious on her face. A white wolf tail flicked back and forth, and she smiled. She looked at her mama, saying "I want to get on the ship!" though didn't really know what it was.

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)- f- young adult- OC- bi- friend of Red's owner- sister and half brother Tags: Jonathan and Jody/ open for Sam

The sweet and gentle but fiery and bee phobic one hummed a bit. The girl with the long ginger curls and brown eyes smiled, then looked to her family. The creamy skinned, freckled shouldered one smiled at them. She adjusted her glasses a bit, then looked to the ship once more.

Jonathan Rodes- m- young adult- OC- homosexual- half brother of Jeshika, cousin of Jody- swims and jogs- Tags: Jeshika and Jody/ open for Sam

The fire fearing sometimes too quiet one looked at the ship; it was lovely. The creamy skinned, long legged and slender but well muscled one hummed a bit. He then let green eyes wander back to his family. The shoulder length haired light brown and black haired one silently watched them.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- OC- maybe pan; Sam- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: Jeshika and Jonathan/ open for Sam

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed one hummed a bit. Green eyes looked around a bit, as the shoulder length haired one hummed. The brown haired, creamy skinned one smoothed down their wolf shirt. They were also wearing stockings and fingerless gloves.

Sadaharu, or Sada- m- ??- Gintama canon- ??- Tags

X

Jones- m- 18- pan- first officer, mechanic, cook- Tags

The German shepherd with hand and feet like appendages hummed a bit. He brushed at his hair, then looked around the ship for a small moment.

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (and Ein)- f (m)- 14 or 15 (young adult dog)- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags: each other/ open

The unusual girl hummed as she ran up the ramp like a dog would do. She then somersaulted into a handstand, walking on her hands now. She glanced to Ein, knowing he missed his fox mate and adopted pup. She couldn't bring those two with them, though, as much as shed have liked to.

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- questioning- adopted by Qilin many years ago- smaller lighter cream body with white socks and pink hooves and golden tail- Tags: Aat and Anada

The kind and caring but hard headed and stern blonde hummed a bit. The creamy skinned blue eyed one stared at the ship in amazement. They took the hands of their younger adoptive siblings. They boarded the ship with the two littler ones, and looked around a bit.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- too young- Qilin's and Waii's son- red foal body with white legs, black chimeric, and black tails Tags: Kilen and Anada

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and sometimes withdrawn one hummed. The reddish brown haired one, the bottom half black, stared at the ship. The tan skinned brown eyed one then went with Kilen. Kilen held his and Anada's hands, so he stuck close just as his half sibling did.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- will question at 10- Qilin and Koen's child- brown foal body with white legs and black tails Tags: Kilen and Aat

The playful and happy but sometimes shy and nervous one hummed a bit. The brown eyed, tan skinned, black haired one felt uncertain. However, Kilen took their and Aat's hands, bringing them onto the ship. The eight year old stuck close to their adopted older sibling.

Laia- f- 42- OC- nope- dark grayish black horse body with white socks- mother of Pitch- Tags: Pitch and others

The brown eyed, mahogany skinned, long dark haired one smiled. She looked the ship up and down, then got onboard with the rest of her family.

Pitch- m- 20- OC- bi- Aspenn is SO- black horse body with white socks and pink hooves- son of Laia- Tags: Laia and others

The brown eyed, mahogany skinned, shoulder length haired male looked at the ship. The black haired one then entered the ship with his family.

Aspenn- m- 18- OC- homosexual Pitch is SO- chestnut horse body with white socks and brown tail- Tags: Pitch and others

The tan skinned, green and blue eyed, long haired one hummed a bit. The redhead, bottom quarter of the hair brown, held Pitch's hand and got on the ship with him.

Acacia- f- 20- OC- lesbian- open for crush and SO- brown horse body with white socks- daughter of Laia, sister of Pitch- Tags: Laia and others

The tan skinned, green eyed, long haired brunette hummed a bit. She looked at the ship and smiled, then walked up the ramp with the rest of her family.

Bellana- f- adult- OC- alien canine- floating, communicating with other aliens and canines, hunting- might like Binky- Tags: open for Binky

The sweet and gentle but off putting looking she canine yawned a bit. She floated along, moving around the ship to check it out first. Once that was done, she floated to the ramp that allowed people to get on the ship. She flicked her tail as she floated down, paws touching cool metal. The blue and purple canine with four greenish eyes walked now. She thought she smelled feline, so she began to search.

Saralegi- m- 18 or older- Kyou Kara Maou canon- human Shinzoku- controls people with his eyes, amazing eye sight and sense of smell- King of Small Shimaron- w/ Ken and OC- Tags: Yelshi/open

The golden haired, long haired one stared up at the impressive ship. He adjusted purple glasses, and glanced to his brother after a moment. He smiled reassuringly at him, grabbing his hands and pulling. "Lets go," he said, and stepped up the ramp onto the ship they were going to take to some...vacation or such.

Yelshi- m- 18 or older- same- same- controls the dead (inherited from mom), amazing eye sight and sense of smell- King of Seisakoku- uncertain, doesn't like using power- Tags: Sara/open

The golden haired boy hummed and shook his shoulder length haired head. He stuck close to his twin, basically half hiding behind the other. He let his eyes stare up at the ship, having never seen such a thing. He'd seen water ships but not a spaceship, and he let Sara pull him along.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:32 am

(Hi everyone! Sorry it took me this long to get a first post up, things irl keep getting busier and busier these days... But that's ok and I am ready to hopefully get this RP going again! Thanks for your patience with me on replies! <333)

Double D - Male - Human - Ed, Edd, n Eddy - Tags: Open

Double D gulped nervously as he made his way toward the large ship before him. This was all so new, strange, and fascinating to him a he forced his shaky legs to walk and move forward. As he approached the ramp boarding the ship, he noticed all kinds of beings and creatures boarding and couldn't help but wonder what on Earth he was getting himself into.

Jinku - Male - Anthropomorphic Fox - Dragon Ball Z - Tags: Amaya, Amaterasu

Jinku looked on in awe at the massive ship before him before taking a deep breath and beginning to board the ship. He'd never seen anything quite like it before as he kept walking up the ramp, not yet reaching the inside. It wasn't long before his eyes landed upon two females, one older one wearing a beautiful kimono and the other younger with blue facial markings and white fur. He tilted his head to the side curiously before offering a small and somewhat shy wave in their direction. "Hello there." he greeted them in a curious and quiet voice.

Sam - Male - Human - Time Warp Trio - Tags: Jeshika, Jonathan, Jody

Sam blinked in surprise as he looked upon the large vessel that he supposedly would be boarding along with the others. He swallowed down his nerves before approaching it, wondering if this was all some sort of dream or illusion. He would be quick to discover that it wasn't as he adjusted his glasses and looked around in a nervous but vastly curious manner.

Mabel - Female - Human - Gravity Falls - Tags: Keith, Pidge, Matt, Cosmo, Kova

Mabel gasped a bit at the sight of the ship. She couldn't believe she was getting an opportunity to go into space as she moved forward up the ramp with great anticipation and excitement. She wondered who all she would meet and get to know on this journey and vacation spot. It wasn't much longer before she reached the inside of the ship and she stopped a moment to take in the surroundings. She had spotted many boarding the ship but it didn't take her long to spot a small group, a dark-haired male, a brownish haired one, another brown-haired male, and what appeared to be black tailed wolf and a dark-furred space cat with large ears and colorful markings. Her eyes widened in wonder as she decided to run over and introduce herself to them. "Hi there! I'm Mabel." she said cheerfully, looking up at them before her attention fell upon Cosmo and Kova once more. "They are both so pretty! Could I pet them, please?" she asked eagerly, putting her hands together in a pleading manner.

Miguel - Male - Human - Road to El Dorado - Tags: Jones

Miguel was in awe at the sight of the massive ship before him. He hardly knew what it was but his sense of adventure and great curiosity were beckoning him to move forward and see what this massive vessel and various beings and creatures boarding it had in store. He began walking up the ramp, heart beating fast with great anticipation. Once he had reached the inside, he looked around, green eyes widening in awe and wonder. "Hello in there?" he called, voice echoing a bit as he wondered if he would get a response from anyone at all.

Poisiana - Female - Monster - OC- Tags: Open

Poisiana smirked and rubbed her hands together a bit as she looked on upon the ship. She stretched out her bat-like wings a bit before beginning to walk aboard the ramp, along with many of the others. She couldn't help but scheme and wonder what kind of trouble and mischief she could cause along the way though she wouldn't admit any of her plans out loud. At least not yet, anyway.

Binky - Female - Cybercat - Cyberchase - Tags: Bellana

Binky let out a small cat-like sound, narrowing her eyes suspiciously toward the ship. She wasn't so sure about boarding but her curiosity was beginning to get the best of her as she moved forward carefully. As she began to board the ramp, her fur instinctively prickled a bit at the sight of what appeared to be a blue and purple canine-like creature with four stunningly green eyes. There were many boarding the ship but this particular being seemed to catch her attention the most."Hello?" she questioned curiously, wondering if the other being would communicate back with her. She waited there patiently, sitting back on her haunches a bit as her tail flicked with curiosity.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:19 am

Binky is so cute XD Cosmo's tail is actually light blue like his mane/whatever it is (I think its cosmic energy since he is a cosmic wolf but I was almost going to call it fire)

Keith (and Kosmo/Cosmo)- m- 20- Voltron canon- bi- dating or engaged to Lance (who is also 20)- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/ Mabel

The dark haired male crouched down to put an arm around the cosmic canine. Cosmo flicked his light blue tail back and forth a couple times. The very minimally white marked black wolf nosed at Keith a bit. He nuzzled him and nosed at his hair a bit, then pulled his head back. He twitched his ears as a girl then called out. He and Keith watched her approach, and the other were watching as well. Keith nodded and said "Hello, my name is Keith. This is Kosmo, Cosmo, doesn't really matter how its spelled but its pronounced Cosmo." He then looked at the cat a moment, before picking him up. "I think his name is Kova, and he's a cat so...just move slow and like...talk to him."

Pidge- f- 20- Voltron canon- bi- has girlfriend or fiance (Jessel I think I named her but I don't remember)- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/ Mabel

The brownish haired one smiled as she too watched the cat approach. She felt a bit bad, as she'd always seen him with that masked person. Then again, she was pretty sure he'd been the prince's cat, though. Shaking her head, she turned as she heard a voice. She looked at the much younger brunette there, and nodded to her. "Hello. My name is Pidge," she said to her, then looked to the others.

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- Voltron canon- has fiance or husband (who has a dog named Moke)- Tags: Keith, Pidge, Kova/ Mabel

The brownish haired male tilted his head as he watched the feline approach. He chuckled a bit as he watched him go straight for Keith. He turned as he heard a younger girl's voice, so he turned around to look. He nodded to the long haired brunette girl there, saying "Hello. My name is Matt," he introduced himself, then smiled at Pidge. "Im Pidge's brother," he then said, before falling silent once more.

Kova- m- ??- Voltron canon ??- alien cat Tags: above

The dark cat with some colorful markings flicked his tail back and forth rapidly. His big ears twitched and perked, and he went right up to Keith. He reached out to paw at the half human half Galra male. He'd noticed the marking now upon the male's cheek, which hadn't used to be there. He tilted his head as he stared at the mark a moment. He then jumped and turned around to stare at a brunette girl...She was kind of loud, but seemed to be speaking to them and not him. He seemed glad she didn't just reach out without thought, and he let Keith pick him up.

Amaterasu- f- ??- Okami canon- ??- Oki is her mate- Chibi and Dark Sun; Amaya; pregnant with triplets now- Tags: Amaya/ Jinku

The long haired white haired one twitched her ears and flicked her tail once more. She smiled down at her daughter, patting her a couple times. Ammy turned her attention when she heard footsteps. Even in humanoid form, she had both human and wolf ears. Therefore, her hearing was quite a bit better even in those form. She smiled as she looked at the fox child, saying "Hello, what's you name?"

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- Okamiden OC- ??- crush on Jinku maybe (puppy love)- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Darky; three unborn- Tags: Ammy/ Jinku

The little one with the blue face marks twitched her ears and flicked her tail. Her hair was long just like her mom's, and she was a perfect copy aside from blue face marks. She giggled a bit at her mother. She leaned into the touch a moment, then looked up as well. She tilted her head as she watched a boy, a fox, approach them. She giggled, again, saying "Hello! My name is Amaya," and smiling at him. She then looked over the fox. He was pretty cute looking. She couldn't help giggling again, then shook her head a bit.

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)- f- young adult- OC- bi- friend of Red's owner- sister and half brother Tags: Jonathan and Jody/ Sam

The girl with the long ginger curls and brown eyes smiled, then looked to her family. The creamy skinned, freckled shouldered one adjusted glasses once more. She then noticed a young boy heading onto the ship. She watched him a moment, then called out "Hello."

Jonathan Rodes- m- young adult- OC- homosexual- half brother of Jeshika, cousin of Jody- swims and jogs- Tags: Jeshika and Jody/ Sam

The creamy skinned, long legged and slender but well muscled one hummed a bit. He then let green eyes wander back to his family. The shoulder length haired light brown and black haired one saw the boy too. He smiled at the boy, and called "Hello," to him as well.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- OC- maybe pan; Sam- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: Jeshika and Jonathan/ Sam

The brown haired, creamy skinned one hummed a bit, smoothing the shirt again. Green eyes looked down at the stockings/knee socks a moment. They brushed at their shoulder length hair, then looked over. They saw the boy too, and without thinking they ran over to him. They heard their two cousins call out, so they also said "Hello. My name is Jody, J o d y, and...um...what's your name?" they asked him.

Sadaharu, or Sada- m- Gintama canon- Tags

The huge white dog with eyebrows that stood out against his fur trotted onto the ship. He was a pretty big dog, but the ship was even bigger. It was big enough for him, all these other passengers, its captain, and the crew. He sniffed the floor a bit, then began to walk along.

Jones- m- 18- pan- first officer, mechanic, cook- Tags: Miguel

The German shepherd with hand and feet like appendages fixed his hair. He combed at it a bit, then began to walk along now as he was much of the crew. In other words, he had three jobs on the ship. Not only was he the first officer, but also a mechanic as well as a cook. Big shepherd ears twitched and perked as someone called out. He called back "Hello?" in a questioning way as well. He then headed towards the voice, wondering if it was one of the passengers. Were they hurt, already, or thirsty, hungry, or did they just want to talk?

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (and Ein)- f (m)- 14 or 15 (young adult dog)- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags: each other/ open

The unusual girl hummed as she ran up the ramp like a dog would do. She then somersaulted into a handstand, walking on her hands now. She glanced to Ein, knowing he missed his fox mate and adopted pup. She couldn't bring those two with them, though, as much as shed have liked to.

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- questioning- adopted by Qilin many years ago- smaller lighter cream body with white socks and pink hooves and golden tail- Tags: Aat and Anada

The kind and caring but hard headed and stern blonde hummed a bit. The creamy skinned blue eyed one stared at the ship in amazement. They took the hands of their younger adoptive siblings. They boarded the ship with the two littler ones, and looked around a bit.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- too young- Qilin's and Waii's son- red foal body with white legs, black chimeric, and black tails Tags: Kilen and Anada

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and sometimes withdrawn one hummed. The reddish brown haired one, the bottom half black, stared at the ship. The tan skinned brown eyed one then went with Kilen. Kilen held his and Anada's hands, so he stuck close just as his half sibling did.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- will question at 10- Qilin and Koen's child- brown foal body with white legs and black tails Tags: Kilen and Aat

The playful and happy but sometimes shy and nervous one hummed a bit. The brown eyed, tan skinned, black haired one felt uncertain. However, Kilen took their and Aat's hands, bringing them onto the ship. The eight year old stuck close to their adopted older sibling.

Laia- f- 42- OC- nope- dark grayish black horse body with white socks- mother of Pitch- Tags: Pitch and others

The brown eyed, mahogany skinned, long dark haired one smiled. She looked the ship up and down, then got onboard with the rest of her family.

Pitch- m- 20- OC- bi- Aspenn is SO- black horse body with white socks and pink hooves- son of Laia- Tags: Laia and others

The brown eyed, mahogany skinned, shoulder length haired male looked at the ship. The black haired one then entered the ship with his family.

Aspenn- m- 18- OC- homosexual Pitch is SO- chestnut horse body with white socks and brown tail- Tags: Pitch and others

The tan skinned, green and blue eyed, long haired one hummed a bit. The redhead, bottom quarter of the hair brown, held Pitch's hand and got on the ship with him.

Acacia- f- 20- OC- lesbian- open for crush and SO- brown horse body with white socks- daughter of Laia, sister of Pitch- Tags: Laia and others

The tan skinned, green eyed, long haired brunette hummed a bit. She looked at the ship and smiled, then walked up the ramp with the rest of her family.

Bellana- f- adult- OC- alien canine- floating, communicating with other aliens and canines, hunting- might like Binky- Tags: Binky

The blue and purple canine with four greenish eyes yawned a bit. She wasn't tired she was kind of stressed and nervous as she'd never been on a ship. She'd seen them passing by sometimes. It wasn't the same to just watch them as opposed to actually being inside one. She thought she smelled a feline, so she turned around. Her eyes immediately landed on the cat, all four of her eyes. She yipped in a gentle way to the other, and twitched her ears. The antenna bearing she canine then tilted her head as she listened. "oh, you can talk...that's really good, I can talk as well." She said this and smiled a little canine smile, nose twitching a bit as she caught the scents of the ship.

Saralegi- m- 18 or older- Kyou Kara Maou canon- human Shinzoku- controls people with his eyes, amazing eye sight and sense of smell- King of Small Shimaron- w/ Ken and OC- Tags: Yelshi/open

The golden haired, long haired one stared up at the impressive ship. He adjusted purple glasses, and glanced to his brother after a moment. He smiled reassuringly at him, grabbing his hands and pulling. "Lets go," he said, and stepped up the ramp onto the ship they were going to take to some...vacation or such.

Yelshi- m- 18 or older- same- same- controls the dead (inherited from mom), amazing eye sight and sense of smell- King of Seisakoku- uncertain, doesn't like using power- Tags: Sara/open

The golden haired boy hummed and shook his shoulder length haired head. He stuck close to his twin, basically half hiding behind the other. He let his eyes stare up at the ship, having never seen such a thing. He'd seen water ships but not a spaceship, and he let Sara pull him along.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:22 pm

Ryuzaburo: This isn't the first time Lunarose, Atsuko, and I have gone into space. I had a feeling the first thing Lunarose was going to do was look for a computer or something like that. Atsuko and Lunarose followed me up the ramp.

Atsuko: I was glad my telepathy only worked if I had made a link with somebody. I have a link with all of the rangers and Lunarose.

Time Princess Lunarose: A couple of my neko bots hovered near Atsuko, Ryuzaburo, and me. "We should find a room with computers first on this ship." I said

Rina: The two of us walked up the ramp of the ship. "My ship is bigger than this ship; it will have to do for now." I said to Skye.

Skye: "Yeah, it is, and honestly, this ship stinks, and I don't like it; yours is better." I said to Rina. I just wanted to find something I could use to track the rangers.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me