Astral Estates V3(Remake of tropic's rp.) Rp form

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Astral Estates V3(Remake of tropic's rp.) Rp form

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:11 am

Welcome to Astral Estates, a strange and mysterious manor deep in the depths of outer space on a planet known as Mydro . You have been chosen to travel on a large and spacious space ship to planet Mydro. You must venture here first but there are many other planets to travel to along the way. But beware! Inside of Astral Estates there's oxygen to breath but outside it is highly recommend that you wear a space suit unless you are accustomed to being in space that is. If you venture outside, please do beware of the dangers that may lurk in this strange place.(Tropic gave me permission to remake this)
1. Follow all of Tess and the site rules.
2. Please no perfect characters or characters that always and a hit or anything like that.
3. No cursing or foul language please. Also, fade to black when and if needed and try not to be too graphic with violence.
4. Any and all characters are allowed including OC's.
5. Feel free to make your own forms. Please provide the necessary information though. (Name, age, gender, ect...) You may play as many characters as you can handle and please post your forms on the discussion thread.
6. No killing another person's character or characters without their permission
7. All genders and sexualities or allowed of course!
8. No fighting OOC (Out of character)! If a conflict arises between role play members, try to resolve it respectfully and reasonably.
9. Please do not hate or attack a person in any way and don’t get mad at the person and be hateful toward them for the way they RP a character!
10. Please do not force a person to RP a character or anything else the way you want them to! Let them RP the way they choose and want to!
11. Plot and RP ideas are welcome! Please let me know of any ideas you all have for the plot and anything else you may think of. Please don't make any major plot twists or things happen without running it by me first. Also, please try to keep these sort of topics on the discussion thread!
(I have permission from Tropic to remake it)

Character List
Ryuzaburo Shigemitsu AKA Zayto/Power Rangers Cosmic Fury OC\Cosmic Fury Reincarnation!!! Cannon\OC/Deep Blue Crystal magic/Cosmic Morpher, relationship Ring and a Deep Blue Crystal Sword/Male/24~Me

Time Princess Lunarose/Power Rangers Cosmic Fury OC\Cosmic Fury Reincarnation!!! Cannon\OC\Magic, Cat-like reflexes, technopath, tracking, sword summoning, fast\speed, Silver Crystal magic and many other Powers/Female/19(Semi Immortal)~Me

Atsuko Tsurimi AKA Aiyon/Power Rangers Cosmic Fury OC\Cosmic Fury Reincarnation!!! Cannon\OC/Telepathy/Cosmic Morpher/Female/24~Me

Keith (and Kosmo/Cosmo)/20/Voltron/Cannon/Male~Spiritstar3

Pidge/20/Voltron/Cannon/Female~Spiritstar3

Matt Holt/20's or 30's/Voltron/Cannon/Male~Spiritstar3

Kova/Unknown/Voltron/Cannon/Male~Spiritstar3

Amaterasu/Unknown/Okami/Cannon/Female~Spiritstar3

Amaya (night rain)/6/Okami\Okamiden/OC/Female~Spiritstar3

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)/Young Adult/No fandom/OC/Female~Spiritstar3

Jonathan Rodes/Unknown/No Fandom/OC/Male~Spiritstar3

Jody/10/No Fandom/OC/Genderfluid~Spiritstar3

Sadaharu, or Sada/Unknown/Gintama canon/Male~Spiritstar3

Jones/18/No Fandom/OC/Male~Spiritstar3

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (and Ein)/14 or 15/Cowboy Bebop Canon/Female and Male~Spiritstar3

Kilen/14/No Fandom/OC/Genderfluid~Spiritstar3

Aat (daring)/6/No Fandom/OC/Male~Spiritstar3

Anada (prosperous)/10/No Fandom/OC/Agender~Spiritstar3

Laia/42/No Fandom/OC/Female~Spiritstar3

Pitch/20/No fandom/OC/Male~Spiritstar3

Aspenn/18/Male/No Fandom/OC~Spiritstar3

Acacia/20/Female/No Fandom/OC~Spiritstar3

Bellana/Adult/Female/No Fandom/OC~Spiritstar3

Saralegi/18 or older/male/Kyou Kara Maou/Cannon~Spiritstar3

Yelshi/18 or older/Male/Kyou Kara Maou/Cannon~Spiritstar3

Eddward is his real name but he's called Double D since his name is spelled with two d's/12/Male/Ed, Edd, n Eddy~TropicalPumpkin

Jinku/7/Male/DBZ/Cannon~TropicalPumpkin

Sam/10/Male/Time Warp Trio/Cannon~TropicalPumpkin

Poisiana/Unknown/Female/Unknown/Unknown~TropicalPumpkin

Miguel/20-30/Male/Road to El Dorado~TropicalPumpkin

Mabel/13/Female/Gravity Falls/Cannon~TropicalPumpkin

Skye Kobayashi\Asami Kobayashi AKA Evil Assassin Red Ranger/22\Power Rangers Cosmic Fury OC\Cosmic Fury Reincarnation!!! Cannon\OC/Dark red evil assassin morpher and hidden blades(Don't have a reason me why I decided on Hidden Blades for her weapon)~me

Rina Zedd/Unknown/Power Rangers Cosmic Fury OC\Cosmic Fury Reincarnation!!! Cannon\OC~Me

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4910853 Bios and stuff
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Astral Estates V3(Remake of tropic's rp.) Rp form

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:23 pm

Ryuzaburo: Atsuko, my girlfriend Lunarose and I looked around and saw we were entry way of a large ship of some sort. "We were in Lunar manor in your computer area, tracking Rina and Skye, and also looking into a way without killing Skye, to get Asami back." I said to Atsuko and Lunarose.

Time Princess Lunarose: "Yeah, none of us want to do that, because we won't just be killing Rina's Pet assassin Skye to get Asami, Asami will die as well, lets look around, and hope we don't run into Rina and her pet Assassin Ranger Skye." I said. I motioned for Atsuko and Ryuzaburo to follow me.

Atsuko: "Correct, and I can't even reach her with my telepathy." I said to Lunarose and Ryuzaburo. The two of us followed after Lunarose, none of us wanted to run into Rina and Skye at the moment.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:20 am

Keith (and Kosmo/Cosmo)- m- 20- Voltron canon- bi- dating or engaged to Lance (who is also 20)- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/ open

The dark haired male smiled as he looked down at the blue maned and tailed black wolf. Cosmo also had a white mark or two upon him. Anyhow, he reached down to pat the wolf, then looked to the others. He smiled at them, then looked to the ship, seeming to study it. He gasped when Kosmo teleported onto the ramp...only to teleport back to them. He laughed a little then shook his head, and looked around a bit.

Pidge- f- 20- Voltron canon- bi- has girlfriend or fiance (Jessel I think I named her but I don't remember)- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/ open

The brownish haired one wished her girl could have come with them. She understood the other had panic attacks and motion sickness, though. The redhead had looked intrigued at the thought of a spaceship. However, shed never even been on a plane...and didn't know if shed get airsick. Therefore, Pidge had told her she could stay home. Matt's love had also stayed back with the redhead, as well as their two dogs.

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- Voltron canon- has fiance or husband (who has a dog named Moke)- Tags: Keith, Pidge, Kova/ open

The brownish haired male let his eyes look up at the ship they'd be taking. They were going somewhere called Astral Estates, which sounded like a vacation spot. A space vacation...he'd never been on one of those. When they'd been in space, it was to go around protecting people and planets.

Kova- m- ??- Voltron canon ??- alien cat Tags: above

The dark cat with some colorful markings flicked his tail back and forth rapidly. He picked up the smell of the wolf, and those humans too. His big ears twitched and perked, and he trotted forward. He soon saw them, beelining for the cat like half Galra named Keith.

Amaterasu- f- ??- Okami canon- ??- Oki is her mate- Chibi and Dark Sun; Amaya; pregnant with triplets now- Tags: Amaya/ open for Jinku

The friendly long haired white haired one smiled as she looked at her daughter. Blue eyes looked to the ship, saying "I believe this is called a ship." The red marked (face markings) one then looked at her daughter again. She smoothed down her kimono or yukata, as ears twitched and tail flicked.

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- Okamiden OC- ??- crush on Jinku maybe (puppy love)- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Darky; three unborn- Tags: Ammy/ open for Jinku

The playful and sweet but loud and seemingly wild one giggled a bit. White ears twitched atop her head, and blue markings were obvious on her face. A white wolf tail flicked back and forth, and she smiled. She looked at her mama, saying "I want to get on the ship!" though didn't really know what it was.

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)- f- young adult- OC- bi- friend of Red's owner- sister and half brother Tags: Jonathan and Jody/ open for Sam

The sweet and gentle but fiery and bee phobic one hummed a bit. The girl with the long ginger curls and brown eyes smiled, then looked to her family. The creamy skinned, freckled shouldered one smiled at them. She adjusted her glasses a bit, then looked to the ship once more.

Jonathan Rodes- m- young adult- OC- homosexual- half brother of Jeshika, cousin of Jody- swims and jogs- Tags: Jeshika and Jody/ open for Sam

The fire fearing sometimes too quiet one looked at the ship; it was lovely. The creamy skinned, long legged and slender but well muscled one hummed a bit. He then let green eyes wander back to his family. The shoulder length haired light brown and black haired one silently watched them.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- OC- maybe pan; Sam- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: Jeshika and Jonathan/ open for Sam

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed one hummed a bit. Green eyes looked around a bit, as the shoulder length haired one hummed. The brown haired, creamy skinned one smoothed down their wolf shirt. They were also wearing stockings and fingerless gloves.

Sadaharu, or Sada- m- ??- Gintama canon- ??- Tags

X

Jones- m- 18- pan- first officer, mechanic, cook- Tags

The German shepherd with hand and feet like appendages hummed a bit. He brushed at his hair, then looked around the ship for a small moment.

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (and Ein)- f (m)- 14 or 15 (young adult dog)- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags: each other/ open

The unusual girl hummed as she ran up the ramp like a dog would do. She then somersaulted into a handstand, walking on her hands now. She glanced to Ein, knowing he missed his fox mate and adopted pup. She couldn't bring those two with them, though, as much as shed have liked to.

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- questioning- adopted by Qilin many years ago- smaller lighter cream body with white socks and pink hooves and golden tail- Tags: Aat and Anada

The kind and caring but hard headed and stern blonde hummed a bit. The creamy skinned blue eyed one stared at the ship in amazement. They took the hands of their younger adoptive siblings. They boarded the ship with the two littler ones, and looked around a bit.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- too young- Qilin's and Waii's son- red foal body with white legs, black chimeric, and black tails Tags: Kilen and Anada

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and sometimes withdrawn one hummed. The reddish brown haired one, the bottom half black, stared at the ship. The tan skinned brown eyed one then went with Kilen. Kilen held his and Anada's hands, so he stuck close just as his half sibling did.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- will question at 10- Qilin and Koen's child- brown foal body with white legs and black tails Tags: Kilen and Aat

The playful and happy but sometimes shy and nervous one hummed a bit. The brown eyed, tan skinned, black haired one felt uncertain. However, Kilen took their and Aat's hands, bringing them onto the ship. The eight year old stuck close to their adopted older sibling.

Laia- f- 42- OC- nope- dark grayish black horse body with white socks- mother of Pitch- Tags: Pitch and others

The brown eyed, mahogany skinned, long dark haired one smiled. She looked the ship up and down, then got onboard with the rest of her family.

Pitch- m- 20- OC- bi- Aspenn is SO- black horse body with white socks and pink hooves- son of Laia- Tags: Laia and others

The brown eyed, mahogany skinned, shoulder length haired male looked at the ship. The black haired one then entered the ship with his family.

Aspenn- m- 18- OC- homosexual Pitch is SO- chestnut horse body with white socks and brown tail- Tags: Pitch and others

The tan skinned, green and blue eyed, long haired one hummed a bit. The redhead, bottom quarter of the hair brown, held Pitch's hand and got on the ship with him.

Acacia- f- 20- OC- lesbian- open for crush and SO- brown horse body with white socks- daughter of Laia, sister of Pitch- Tags: Laia and others

The tan skinned, green eyed, long haired brunette hummed a bit. She looked at the ship and smiled, then walked up the ramp with the rest of her family.

Bellana- f- adult- OC- alien canine- floating, communicating with other aliens and canines, hunting- might like Binky- Tags: open for Binky

The sweet and gentle but off putting looking she canine yawned a bit. She floated along, moving around the ship to check it out first. Once that was done, she floated to the ramp that allowed people to get on the ship. She flicked her tail as she floated down, paws touching cool metal. The blue and purple canine with four greenish eyes walked now. She thought she smelled feline, so she began to search.

Saralegi- m- 18 or older- Kyou Kara Maou canon- human Shinzoku- controls people with his eyes, amazing eye sight and sense of smell- King of Small Shimaron- w/ Ken and OC- Tags: Yelshi/open

The golden haired, long haired one stared up at the impressive ship. He adjusted purple glasses, and glanced to his brother after a moment. He smiled reassuringly at him, grabbing his hands and pulling. "Lets go," he said, and stepped up the ramp onto the ship they were going to take to some...vacation or such.

Yelshi- m- 18 or older- same- same- controls the dead (inherited from mom), amazing eye sight and sense of smell- King of Seisakoku- uncertain, doesn't like using power- Tags: Sara/open

The golden haired boy hummed and shook his shoulder length haired head. He stuck close to his twin, basically half hiding behind the other. He let his eyes stare up at the ship, having never seen such a thing. He'd seen water ships but not a spaceship, and he let Sara pull him along.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:26 pm

Ryuzaburo: "Are you picking up anything Atsuko?" I asked Atsuko. Atsuko is telepathic and she can pick up things with her telepathy that we can't.

Atsuko: I reached out with telepathy to see if I could pick up on anything. "Yes I am Ryuzaburo, I'm picking up on other people." I replied to Ryuzaburo. "It's faint but I am picking up Rina and Skye, Skye and Rina and are far away from us." I said

Time Princess Lunarose: "Lovely, I was hoping they wouldn't have end up her, and that's bad, but I'm glad they are far away from us." I said

Rina: I knew Atsuko had picked up on us via her telepathy. Skye and I were hoping were wouldn't run into Lunarose and her friends, but we did. "Let's just leave them alone, we're too far away from them anyway." I said to Skye. I started to walk in a random direction.

Skye: "Yeah, that's a good idea." I said to Rina. I followed after Rina. I knew we were getting further away from Atsuko, Lunarose and Ryuzaburo.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:21 pm

Hey kyoko, I'm just going to point out this is a vacation like RP, not one where everyone was randomly teleported somewhere. They're all meant to be boarding the ship to go to Astral Estates]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:39 pm

(Lol derp. I will get a reply correct at some point lol)
Rina: Skye and I walk up the ramp and go off to find some room to do who knows what. Skye and I would go hunt the rangers and Lunarose down in little while, because that's always fun and I enjoy it.

Skye: *Follows Rina .*
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:00 pm

:mrgreen:
I need to edit that last character...]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:06 pm

(Lol I just sent Rina and Skye to the Evil Planning room because yes.)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:26 pm

Hey kyoko, there shouldn't be an evil planning room since this is a transport ship.

Do you mind changing your post?
Sorry if that sounded mean...
Tropic wanted this to focus on laid back stuff mostly, though, and since this is a transport ship, it shouldn't have anything evil or bad.]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:51 pm

(It's okay. I couldn't think of anything lol. Your no fun Spirit lol, just messing with you.)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me