Godly children Revamp (CLOSED DUE TO INACTIVE PEOPLE)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Godly children Revamp (All gods allowed) (Open/Wip)

Postby Pollux_Nota » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:47 am

> Phineas Allen - m 16 he/they - Khonshu - Bisexual, open - interactions: Margareta, Orion

He sat down and instinctively held his own shoulder, rubbing at his moon tattoo.
"I'm not used to nightmares, barely had any before I got here. If they're visions, I got no idea what they're trying to tell me."
Phineas leaned back and took a deep breath.
"I dreamed I was... on a lake or something. It was dark, pitch black all around, I had water up to my knees, and it was hard to walk. A flock of birds flew past me, pretty much through me with no warning, and it cut and stung wherever the birds had touched me... I heard a voice say something I didn't get, it sounded arabic, maybe ancient egyptian, I dunno... then I started sinking out of nowhere, like I was pulled down, and I saw a light, but the more I tried to swim towards it the harder it got. I woke up feeling like I was drowning."
The young boy squeezed his arm again.
"Pretty much all my nightmares end with me drowning nowadays. And they all have some bird stuff. I know my dad's egyptian in some way, but... Y'all don't think that's how I'm being claimed, right?"

> Rose Baldwin - f 19 she/her - Persephone - Demisexual/Bi, not looking - interactions: Aster, Ludwig, Lutz

"You really bought that?"
Rose giggled mischievously.
"Yeah, we're here to learn about our powers and our families, sure, but we're not dangerous! Especially not for each other."
The tall girl leaned closer to the child of Skoll.
Besides, I'm pretty sure we could hotwire something, lol."
She smirked, confident that she was being very smooth and rebellious, not dorky at all. Like she hadn't just said 'lol' out loud. Nope.
Pollux_Nota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:39 am

Ellie Kempt Interation:Estrella
I smiled at Estrella. "Its cold but it helps build up the tolerance to the cold and colder water. I swim every morning if I don't run a few miles. Your horse seems to be upset did you want to check on them in a bit?" I kept myself afloat and laid on the surface of the water with a smile.

Orion Rigel Interaction: Phineas
I listened to the biy speak about his dream. Interestingly enough the same pattern as the others. I said "Well we'd know if you're being claimed. It's hard not to notice. But maybe this also has to do with you finding the camp unsafe? Drowning has the indication of feeling overwhelmed with your emotions. Is there something that's bothering you besides not knowing who you belong to?" I often ask questions in hope to bring the others clarity.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Godly children Revamp (All gods allowed) ((WIP))

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:52 am

Estrella Robbins- f- 17 y- Loki (x OC woman)- pan; maybe Ellie, maybe Lyric a bit- horse Wind Song (white with blue-gray ears and rump patch)- Tags: Ellie

The blue eyed, golden brown haired girl nodded at the other girl. She said "Oh, he's just...he'll notice me here in a moment, so its fine." She paused a moment, watching the white and blue-gray animal. As he continued to squeal and trot around, she sighed and finally called to him. He seemed startled and turned quickly, just enough to see her. If he were facing the water fully, he wouldn't be able to see her.

Kuromi Soma- genderfluid- 16 y- Inari (x human)- pan? (males and agender/nonbinary lean) ; Orion Rigel- foxes Heart and Sing- Tags: Murano Shiba

The brown eyed one sighed a bit. They nodded as they looked at him. "They're probably meeting with others now...I guess I could go see them though." They shook their head some. They then looked at the foxes. Heart and Sing were ever faithful at their side. Heart was white and red, Sing was black.

Aster Phoenix- genderfluid- 18 y- Poseidon (x human)- demi but only boys; possibly Ludwig, probably Lutz- seizure alert dog, will get Hippocampus- Tags: Ludwig and Lutz, Rose

The gray haired blue-gray eyed one said "No, i...didn't say we were dangerous. The people out there are dangerous...or the animals and things out there. I've also heard people have been having nightmares. Are they having visions of things that could happen... or are they just upset? Since they've been sent here and don't even know their Godly parent? I think...most of us know who our non human parent is, though."

Rio Manos- m- 19 y- Eros/Cupid (x woman)- Homosexual; Hiraoka, Aurelius- Boyfriend open- black furred kitty Bellatrix- Tags: Hiraoka

The blue eyed strawberry blonde nodded at Kichiro. He then shook his head. "I don't really have plans...Maybe doing some training or something. Otherwise, I was just going to wander. Bellatrix and I were," he said. As if on cue, a small black kitty appeared at his shoulder. "This girl is Bellatrix," he said. He then asked "Would you...want to hang out?"

Sui Yuzuki (evening moon)- agender- 15 y- Izanami (and person)- Demi (only for boys)- Wolfdog Bear and rat- Tags

The dark haired one brushed at their dark hair, wavy just at the ends and past the shoulders a bit. Deep brown eyes then surveyed where they were. The longer lashed, nice lipped and nailed one hummed a bit. They were wearing a cute top, shorts, stockings and fingerless gloves.

Yang Zhou- Agender- 14 y- The Dragon King (and another)- Pan- dog Yinn, and lizard- Tags: X (mentions: Sui)

The smaller and slender golden tan skinned one hummed a bit. They let dark eyes wander, and tilted their head a bit as they looked. The dark haired, long haired one knew they had half sibling here somewhere. Their hand went to touch their blue shirt, under which sat a jewel pendant.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:08 am

Hiraoka Kichiro - Raijin - 19 years - male - homosexual - tags: Rio
He looked at the cat that Rio mentioned "Hello Bellatrix" he said but didn't try to touch the cat. He looked back at the boy "If you want to go with me, I don't mind...I think as we're stuck in this camp we need to know each other...well what else we could do there anyway" he said shaking his head a little bit.

Zheng Xingjuan - Dragon king - 20 years - genderless - asexual - tags: OPEN
The American Chinese took out of their cabin and enjoyed the warmness for a moment. Their eyes followed the running figure of Ellie there running around, she also seemed to like water just like he had loved for as long they can remember. They felt sad that there were no good swimming places nearby, the nearest beach could take an hour to walk there and the swimming hall was in the town.

(Just asking but does Zheng and Yang know each other? if they're both parented by the same god then they could be relatives?)

Murano Shiba - Tsukiyomi - 17 years - agender -demisexual - tags: Kuromi
They sighed "Then what are you waiting for then, Orion is helping them in their free time, that's not it work where they got paid, you can go there to talk to them. Just like a normal student talks to each other," they said.

Margareta Engel - Sekhmet - 20 years - female - heterosexual - tags: Orion, Allen > Damien
She watched the boy going to talk with the other boy in their cabin. She decided to leave them be and walked away. She looked around seeing the camp. Her eyes looked over to one of the cabins when a boy opened the door and said. yes. She looked rather amused and then walked closer "Oh, did a ghost knock on your door? Uh Damien," she said to the male with a smile.

Griselda Braun - Hel - 20 years - female - androsexual - tags: Aurelius
She took her life to her cabin, making her hair into a ponytail as she looked around, most of the students or god-students were up and doing their things. She felt disgusted being living in this nature close camp, all the dirt and there were no shops nearby, she hated it. Sighing she walked around the cabins to think about what to do, she then noticed the good-looking boy, but she didn't truly know him. She walked over to the year younger boy "Morning...uh Bellamy? Right?" she said rather embarrassed that she didn't remember the boy's name "I am Griselda...what are reading at?" she memenged to ask.

Ludwig Fabian - Hati - 18 years - male - demisexual - tags: Aster, Rose
He shook his head "We can go only if we can act like a normal human and so on don't bring any suspiciousness around the humans" he said. He looked around "Most of us do look like humans, so if we don't use powers or no human skills there could not be a problem," he said silently.

Lutz Martin - Skoll - 19 years - male - homosexual - tags: Aster, Rose
He looked at Rose "Who bought what?" he asked her then sighed "We're here to learn our powers and not be found and likely kidnapped by humans, who could try to want to know more about our powers and likely learn for them," he said "I don't want to say they all are dangerous, maybe someones will understand, we could be more dangerous in their eyes, as with our powers we could easily destroy a town or do massive damages," he said. He sighed once again "There could be more activities in this camp thought, I don't want to live like a prisoner," he said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:06 pm

Queen: we could go either way. If they didn't know each other before, they would now since the Dragon King would have brought them both here (at different times though)

Or we could say their moms were/are friends if you want.
But yes, they're definitely related.
They have the same Deity/God parent]

Estrella Robbins- f- 17 y- Loki (x OC woman)- pan; maybe Ellie, maybe Lyric a bit- horse Wind Song (white with blue-gray ears and rump patch)- Tags: Ellie

The blue eyed, golden brown haired girl nodded at the other girl. She said "Oh, he's just...he'll notice me here in a moment, so its fine." She paused a moment, watching the white and blue-gray animal. As he continued to squeal and trot around, she sighed and finally called to him. He seemed startled and turned quickly, just enough to see her. If he were facing the water fully, he wouldn't be able to see her.

Kuromi Soma- genderfluid- 16 y- Inari (x human)- pan? (males and agender/nonbinary lean) ; Orion Rigel- foxes Heart and Sing- Tags: Murano Shiba

The brown eyed one tilted their head a bit as they regarded him. They then nodded and said "Okay...okay," and began to head away. They called back "See you later, and...thank you," then continued to walk. They soon found their self at the cabin of the other, and Orion was in there with someone else.

Aster Phoenix- genderfluid- 18 y- Poseidon (x human)- demi but only boys; possibly Ludwig, probably Lutz- seizure alert dog, will get Hippocampus- Tags: Ludwig and Lutz, Rose

The gray haired blue-gray eyed one said "No, i...didn't say we were dangerous. The people out there are dangerous...or the animals and things out there. I've also heard people have been having nightmares. Are they having visions of things that could happen... or are they just upset? Since they've been sent here and don't even know their Godly parent? I think...most of us know who our non human parent is, though."

Rio Manos- m- 19 y- Eros/Cupid (x woman)- Homosexual; Hiraoka, Aurelius- Boyfriend open- black furred kitty Bellatrix- Tags: Hiraoka

The blue eyed strawberry blonde nodded at him and smiled a bit. "Okay...good," he said, and tried not to look too happy about this. He smiled as he scritched the cat, scratched under her chin and along her cheeks. He then said "That's true...everyone here needs to get to know each other."

Sui Yuzuki (evening moon)- agender- 15 y- Izanami (and person)- Demi (only for boys)- Wolfdog Bear and rat- Tags

The dark haired one brushed at their dark hair, wavy just at the ends and past the shoulders a bit. Deep brown eyes then surveyed where they were. The longer lashed, nice lipped and nailed one hummed a bit. They were wearing a cute top, shorts, stockings and fingerless gloves.

Yang Zhou- Agender- 14 y- The Dragon King (and another)- Pan- dog Yinn, and lizard- Tags: X (mentions: Sui)

The smaller and slender golden tan skinned one hummed a bit. They let dark eyes wander, and tilted their head a bit as they looked. The dark haired, long haired one knew they had half sibling here somewhere. Their hand went to touch their blue shirt, under which sat a jewel pendant.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:17 am

Damien Hawthorne
20 | Male | Hades
Tagged: Margareta
Damien scowled as no one seemed to be outside his cabin. He should have just stayed inside and kept playing his violin. He hated pranks. They were childish and inappropriate. He was going to go back into his cabin and slam his door, when one of the other demigods started walking over, having noticed what had happened, seeming amused by him talking to no one. Margareta, if he remembered her name correctly, which he was sure he had. "Either that or someone knocked and decided to run away. Ridiculous." Damien replied, his tone irritated. "What do you want? he then asked, figuring that he was out here now, and Margareta had approached him, so he may as well find out what was going on. He wasn't quite the sort to close his door in someone's face. Yet.

Aurelius Bellamy
19 | Male | Venus
Tagged: Griselda
Ugh. Whoever had thrown the paper must have run off. How annoying. Well, maybe he wouldn't be getting too much more rest here, so he stood up, gathering up his things, and was about to go back to his cabin. He was, until he was approached by another demi-god, a girl that had clearly put in more effort into her appearance than most of the other girls. Aurelius wasn't sure if he recognised her, he didn't tend to pay much attention to most of the others. She seemed to know his surname at least, though. "Aurelius Bellamy, yes." he replied, raising an eyebrow slightly, as she asked him a question - and had introduced herself as Griselda. "What? Oh - someone threw a ball of paper at me. Must have run off, though... unless it was you?" Aurelius replied, lightly teasing at the end.

Lyric Rhodes
18 | Nonbinary | Hermes
Tagged: Open
The outdoor amphitheatre was not very big - only a few rows of benches that surrounded about half of the performance area - but then, it didn't need to be particularly big anyway. This was where Lyric spent quite a lot of their time, though. Rehearsing or performing the latest story, or otherwise their own poetry. Or, they introduced other demi-gods that also wanted to give their own performances, showing how to capture an audience and be lively on the stage. If one could call it a stage.
Today, Lyric was very much engrossed in their rehearsal, even at this point in the morning. The story of Pandora's Box, a very well-known Greek story. Personally, they thought it would look better if they were just narrating and some of the others were doing some acting, but they rarely got the volunteers for it. So, it was usually up to them.
"And, as Pandora lifted the lid of the box, she peered in to see that there was just a flame left, burning brightly. And that flame was hope." Lyric finished, but hesitated afterwards. Maybe it needed something a little more. A bit extra. They did not have too much time to dwell on it, as they soon heard clapping from the benches. Lyric looked over, to see one of the other demi-gods must have been watching and they hadn't noticed. Lyric grinned, and took a bow, "Why thank you,"
[/quote]
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:14 am

Ellie Kempt Interaction:Estrella

I nodded and watched the horse trot and squeal around. I said "Here why don't we swim a little closer to shore-" I saw him calm down once he spotted her. "Does he freak out too much if your gone long we'll only swim for about 20 minutes as long as you can swim that long." I floated a little closer to her trying to make sure she was comfortable in the water.
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:03 am

Queen: we could go either way. If they didn't know each other before, they would now since the Dragon King would have brought them both here (at different times though)

Or we could say their moms were/are friends if you want.
But yes, they're definitely related.
They have the same Deity/God parent]

The blue eyed, golden brown haired girl nodded at the other girl. She said "Not usually, but we are in a new place now...and he's still not used to it yet. He doesn't understand why we had to come here," she said. She sighed and shook her head, then nodded again. "Okay...that works for me," she said to the other girl, and smiled. "maybe we could explore after that," she said to Ellie.

The brown eyed one tilted their head a bit as they regarded him. They then nodded and said "Okay...okay," and began to head away. They called back "See you later, and...thank you," then continued to walk. They soon found their self at the cabin of the other, and Orion was in there with someone else.

The blue eyed strawberry blonde nodded at him and smiled a bit. "Okay...good," he said, and tried not to look too happy about this. He smiled as he scritched the cat, scratched under her chin and along her cheeks. He then said "That's true...everyone here needs to get to know each other."

Sui Yuzuki (evening moon)- agender- 15 y- Izanami (and person)- Demi (only for boys)- Wolfdog Bear and rat- Tags: Lyric

The dark haired one brushed at their dark hair, wavy just at the ends and past the shoulders a bit. Deep brown eyes then looked around. They decided to head for the ampitheater then, to see if anyone was there. They got there and found an older camper doing a performance. They walked to the benches, sitting to listen and watch. They giggled a bit as they did so, then shook their head and scolded their self. They hummed as they continued to watch the performance. They clapped at the end, and said "You're welcome."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:18 am

Ellie Kempt
Interaction: Estrella relationship: open

"Yes I'd love to explore. I've been here for awhile maybe one of the first few here so I'd love to explore with you and show you some of my favorite spots." I was excited and maybe she too could help me feel more comfortable at camp. I after all am picky about who I become friends with. But maybe Estrella would be different. Maybe not see me as a daughter of war. I began swimming around with a smile.
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:13 pm

(Looks like I may have to close this down if no one responds)
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me