Godly children Revamp (CLOSED DUE TO INACTIVE PEOPLE)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Godly children Revamp (CLOSED DUE TO INACTIVE PEOPLE)

Postby Connor.Deviant » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:53 pm

Heyo I'm revamping an old roleplay I used to do! This is the first post to get it started.

(You may add your characters but I still need to add pictures of places)

Main plot: You are a child of a God (claimed or unclaimed) Welcome to a camp that keeps you safe and trains you to become the next God

(Secondary plot can change as the roleplay progresses)

Secondary plot: Kids are being hunted down and killed before they get claimed. The halfblood are dying at a fast rate and we are unsure as to why.

Rules:
1. Tess' rules apply
2. God modding is not allowed, yes you're a God but don't be controling anyone else it doesn't make it fun for anyone
3. No mary/Gary sues either over powered people suck and are not fun
4. This is meant to allow multiple types of gods to be at camp regardless of parenthood but don't overwhelm one pantheon over another
5. Lore can be used here but for example if in lore a God can't give birth to children there are exceptions allowed
6. Message me if a God/goddess you want is not on the list I can add it.
7. You can either use my form or make your own!

Gods and Goddesses

Greek
Zeus:
Posiedon: Aster Phoenix
Hades: Damien Hawthorne
Persephone: Rose Baldwin
Aphrodite:
Athena: Lizbeth Revine
Ares: Zeke Olivann
Eros/Cupid: Rio Manos
Hermes: Lyric Rhodes

Roman
Venus: Aurelius Bellamy

Norse
Thor:
Loki: Estrella Robins
Freya:
Odin:
Heimdal:
Tyr: Ellie Kemp
Hel: Griselda Braun
Skol: Lutz Martain

Egyptian
Raa:
Anubis: Orion Rigel
Isis:
Sekemt: Margareta Engel
Khonshu: Phineas Allen

Asian:
Inazami: Sui Yuzuki
Inari Okami: Kuromi Soma
Raijin: Hiraoka kichiro
Tsukiyomi- Murano Shika

Dragon kings: Zheng Xingjuan, Yang Zhou

Current characters
Name_Age_Pronouns_Sexuality

Orion Rigel_16_He/They_Demisexual
Ellie Kemp_15_She/Her_Bisexual
Estrella Robbins_17_Sher/Her_Pansexual
Kuromi Soma_16_Any_ Pan (Boys, Agender and Non binary)
Aster Phoenix_18_Any_Demisexual (Boys only)
Murano Shika_17_They/Any_Demisexual
Margareta Engel_20_She/Her_Heterosexual
Griselda Braun_20_She/Her_AndroSexual (Muscular males)
Ludwig Fabian_18_He/Him_Demisexual
Lutz Martin_19_He/Him_Homosexual (closeted)
Rose Baldwin_19_She/Her_Demisexual (Bi)
Phineas Allen_16_He/They_Bisexual
Rio Manos_19_He/Him_Homosexual
Sui Yuzuki_15_They/Them_ Demisexual (Boys)
Yang Zhou_14_They/Them_Pansexual
Zeke Olivann_17_He/him_Unknown
Hiraoka Kichiro_19_He/Him_Homosexual
Zheng Xingjuan_20_They/Any_Asexual
Damien Hawthorn / 20 / He/Him / Bisexual
Aurelius Bellamy / 19 / He/Him / Bisexual
Lyric Rhodes / 18 / They/Them / Bisexual
Lizbeth Revine/16 / She/Her / Bisexual
Last edited by Connor.Deviant on Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:27 am, edited 17 times in total.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Godly children Revamp (All gods allowed) ((WIP))

Postby Connor.Deviant » Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:32 am

Form and form rules

1.need to be younger than 21
2.can only have one godly parent
3. Play as many characters you can handle

Name:
Godly parent:
Pronouns:
Sexuality:
Looks/description:
Personality:
Backstory:
Extras:
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Godly children Revamp (All gods allowed) (Open)

Postby Connor.Deviant » Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:58 pm

Name: Orion Rigel
Godly parent: Anubis
Pronouns: He/They
Sexuality: Demisexual (open to all genders)
Looks/description: He has long white hair, Stunning green eyes and he's a bit tall. He stand at six foot even. His build is on the slimmer side but he still has muscles due to his training. He stands out in the crowd due to his build.
Personality: Reserved, closed off at first but opens up once comfortable, compassionate, kind, observant and Hermit
Backstory: His mother was kind to him and respected his father. He was often visited by his father with his abilities but unsure that it was his father. He was claimed at the age of 13 and has be the leader in his cabin ever since.
Personality: Reserved, keeps to himself, mysterious and Kind.
Extras: He has a Black Jackal that was gifted to him by his father.

Name: Ellie Kemp
Godly parent: Tyr
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looks/description: Fire red hair, blue eyes, stands at 5'7, athletic build, She's got muscle definition. She often wears earth tones and blues.
Personality: Fierce, Stubborn, sassy, quick tempered
Backstory: Mother brought her to camp among the first ones. Her mother left her there and no longer writes to her and pressured to be dead. Ellie often thinks about her mother but doesn't talk about her. She often helped cook around camp and plan war games with any other war cabins. She surprisingly is ok in combat but prefers to be in the strategy portion of things.
Extras: She flirts with almost anyone.
Last edited by Connor.Deviant on Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Godly children Revamp (All gods allowed) ((WIP))

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:00 am

Eh heh, its just Inari. They're a Kami or a Japanese god, that's not part of their name but its what they're called (actually a deity I think, but its basically all the same)

Edit: saw your message]

Name:
Estrella Robbins
Godly parent:
Loki
Pronouns:
She/her
Sexuality:
Pan
Looks/description:
If we're allowed faceclaims, Molly Quinn.
She has creamy peach skin, some freckles, full lips and nice nails. She has blue eyes (mom's dad has blue eyes and I feel like Loki has blue eyes) framed by medium lashes. She has long golden brown hair (uncle has this or dirty blonde). She has a variety of clothes. She seems to favor the pretty and cutesy types of clothes. She also wears reds and pinks as well as blues and sometimes purple the most.
Personality:
Silly, sweet, soft, fun loving, playful, adventurous, talker, happy, seems lucky, active, thoughtful, kind, caring, tries to help others, loyal
Stubborn, hard headed, fiery, wild at times, loud at times, a bit headshy, withdrawn if upset, seems cold if angered, seems aloof if irritated, doesn't always listen.
Backstory:
X
Extras:
Maybe likes Ellie
She has a horse named Wind Song.

Name:
Kuromi Soma
Godly parent:
Inari
Pronouns:
Usually male but any pronouns (I find they/them easiest)
Sexuality:
Boys and agender/nonbinary (pan? Idk because genderfluid and how to do sexuality for that confuses me)
Looks/description:
Pretty but also a bit handsome, shorter and slender. They're five foot four inches. They won't tell what their weight is. That's their little secret there. They have lighter golden tan skin. They habe brown eyes with longer lashes. They have nice lips and nails. They have dark straight hair. However, its gets wavy/curly at the ends. They part instead of having bangs. The hair goes to their lower neck. Like right above the shoulders. They have a variety of clothes. They favor reds, blues, and purples.
Personality:
Sweet, silly, kind hearted, caring, playful, cuddly, good swimmer, intelligent, loyal, loving, adventurous, animal and book lover, soft, gentle
Stubborn, hard headed, shy, nervous, anxious, wild at times, loud at times, too quiet, too talkative alternatively, phobia of bees, withdrawn if upset, bottles things up, doesn't always listen.
Backstory:
X
Extras:
Crush is Orion Rigel (also, demi means the person has to bond with people first. I don't know if people know thus, because I thought pan meant that but it turns out its demi)
Has foxes named Heart and Sing, and can communicate with foxes.

Edit: more characters

Name:
Aster Phoenix (yes that's the last name)
Godly parent:
Poseidon
Pronouns:
Any
Sexuality:
Demi but only likes boys
Looks/description:
Aster has hair just brushing the shoulders, straight and a grayish color. It looks ashen blonde, but may be naturally gray. Since no one actually knows what Poseidon's hair color is...His brothers are one dark and one blonde, but anyway. Aster has blue-gray eyes, because Poseidon has blue eyes and the human parent has gray. Aster's hair is straight and flows beautifully despite not being long. They have tanned skin and full lips, long lashes and nice nails. They have a variety of clothes, favoring blues and blue-green as well as gray.
Personality:
Aster is sweet, gentle, kind, and caring. Aster is playful, cuddly, a great swimmer and loves the water. Aster is adventurous, a slight flirt, loves kids and animals. Aster is helpful, usually happy, loyal, as well as extremely intelligent. However, Aster is shy at times, nervous at times, anxious at times, and head shy at times. Aster is stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud. Aster can seem cold if angered, aloof if irritated, too quiet or too talkative. Aster is withdrawn if upset, jumpy at times, doesn't always listen, and can get aggressive.
Backstory:
X
Extras:
Aster has a dog (for seizures if these kids are allowed to have human illnesses and stuff) and will get a Hippocampus.

Name:
Rio Manos
Godly parent:
Eros/Cupid
Pronouns:
He/him
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Looks/description:
Rio is a cute and pretty but also handsome young man. He has tanned skin as well as beautiful blue eyes that sometimes look gray or green. His hair is just to the shoulders, just brushes the shoulders. It's straight and he has a part instead of bangs. His hair is strawberry blonde in color, since Cupid is blonde (probably) and mama is a redhead. He has freckles on his arms and legs. He has medium lashes, nice lips and nails. He has a variety of clothes, and seems to favore blues as well as greens.
Personality:
Rio is a sweet, gentle, soft, playful type of guy. He knows how to flirt, but doesn't do so often. He's kind, caring, loyal, and trustworthy. He tries to be of help, lends an ear if someone needs to talk, is cuddly and likes being outside. However, he can be wild, loud, is stubborn and hard headed. He doesn't always listen, and can seem too talkative at times. At the same time, he can seem too quiet or even withdrawn at times. He'll give a cold shoulder if angered or annoyed, seem aloof if annoyed, can be a bit jumpy, and doesn't like fire...
Backstory:
X
Extras:
He has a cat named Bellatrix.

Edit: two more will go here

Name:
Sui Yuzuki (evening moon)
Godly parent:
Izanami
Pronouns:
They/them
Sexuality:
Demi (only for boys)
Looks/description:
They have hair just past the shoulders a couple inches. It's a bit wavy, just at the ends though, and they have a part instead of bangs. Their hair is pitch dark, since both parents have that. Their eyes are a deep brown, very nice to look at. They have longer lashes, nice nails and lips. They have golden-tan skin and a lot of different clothes. This includes a Yukata as well as a Kimono. Aside from those, they have cutesy and nice looking clothes, t shirts, jeans, shorts, one or two skirts, stockings and fingerless gloves.
Personality:
A sweet, silly, soft, and gentle type of teenager. They are friendly, usually happy, playful, as well as cuddly. They don't mind the dark, have a fascination with the moon, love books and animals. They are loyal, loving, trustworthy, and try to help others. However, they're stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud. They're a bit shy, nervous, a bit anxious and headshy. They can be too quiet at times, seem withdrawn, seem cold if angered and aloof if irritated. They don't like loud sounds/ sudden movements, bottle things up, and don't always listen.
Backstory:
X
Extras:
They have a wolfdog named Bear, as well as a rat.
They have to bond, but also only become attracted to boys.

Name:
Yang Zhou
Godly parent:
The Dragon King
Pronouns:
They/them
Sexuality:
Pan
Looks/description:
Smaller and slender golden tan skinned one. They have long black hair past the shoulders. It doesn't go much further. They have deeply brown eyes. They have glasses for short distances. They have a variety of clothes. They seem to favor blues and blue green. They also have a jewel pendant.
Personality:
Sweet and innocent, gentle and soft, quiet and playful one. They're usually happy, and seem to be lucky. They like books, water, running, and animals. However, they're stubborn, hard headed, willful, and fiery. They can be shy, nervous, anxious and headshy. They're withdrawn if upset and seem cold if angered.
Backstory:
X
Extras:
Has a dog named Yinn.
Has a lizard also.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Godly children Revamp (All gods allowed) (Open/Wip)

Postby Connor.Deviant » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:20 am

Character slots are now open to everyone!
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:51 am

(Bump)
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby renia » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:33 pm

Character, if you're still accepting.
Am open to criticism/ideas for change

Zeke Olivann
Child of Ares, God of War.
17 years of age.
He/Him.
I don't know. ( sexuality)
He/Him, or any.
Curly black hair, olive skin, and dark eyes.
Kind, patient, and heavily pacifistic.
backstory: Mother was a street fighter of some sort, and Ares (the father) was absent.
Zeke believes that fighting is rarely the answer, unlike any other child of Ares.

Question: What is the limit on how many characters one can have? and what will be the plot?
renia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:35 am

Are Skoll and Hati accetaple gods?

Name: Hiraoka Kichiro
Godly parent: Raijin - Japanese, god of thunder and lightning
Pronouns: he, him, his
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looks/Description: He is 168cm and has a unique look for a Japanese. He was born with light blonde hair and gray-blue eyes. His both parents were dark brown haired so it's unknown where his blonde hair colors came from as his two siblings have dark hair as well.
Personality:
Backstory: He was born into a loving family and had a very original younghood. He had some unoriginal skills from a very young age, which scared and questioned his parents a lot. For his own good, he was asked to keep his powers out of the views of others.
Extras: He has lightning and storm powers and is able to summon a spear to use them.
Pronouns: They, but don't mind He pronouns
Sexuality: Asexual
Looks/Description: Zheng is a tall 180 cm Chinese male, with a little bit of American genes. They have short black, usually messy hair and dark chocolate brown eyes. Has medium-dark skin, with lighter patches on his torso, legs, and hands, but they are not that spectacular.
Personality:
Backstory: They are born to a Chinese mother and half American- Chinese father, and have a total of six siblings. They are in the middle with four younger siblings and two older ones.
Extras: They has Vitiligo is a long-term condition where pale white patches develop on the skin. It's caused by the lack of melanin, which is the pigment in the skin. They always had a weird closeness to the water, and even as young children they were on water like a fish on the sea. They has the ability to predict when it will thunder or rain.
Pronouns: they, but don't mind she pronouns.
Sexuality: Demi
Looks/Description: Shika is 160 cm, Japanese with long black hair and dark eyes. They like to wear gothic clothes, high-heeled shoes, and wears brightly colored contact lenses.
Personality:
Backstory: They were abandoned as children and taken care of by grandparents. They were rather troublesome younghood as they were pretty much a problem child.
Extras: They love the night and the Darkness.
Pronouns: She
Sexuality: Straight
Looks/Description: She is tall 174 cm, with long black lightly curly hair and blue eyes, She has medium-light skin and is skinny. She is rather agile, athletic, and very powerful for a female. It's said that she has the strength of a lion.
Personality:
Backstory: -
Extras: Can they have animalshift powers?
Pronouns: she
Sexuality: Androsexual (attracted to muscular males only)
Looks/Description: She is 170 cm, skinny, pale skinned, with a long blonde little bit of curly hair and heterochromia eyes. One being blue one green. She doesn't get anywhere without make-up and usually wears rather showing clothes.
Personality:
Extras: She has a total of three male dogs, Doberman, names are Cer, Be, and Ros
Sexuality: Demisexual
Looks/Description: He is an 182 cm, skinny boy, with pale skin. He has long, lightly curly "nessy" black hair and Brown-green eyes. He has a little bit of stubble. He likes to wear dark clothes and wears small earrings. He has a tribal moon tattoo on his back and a few scars on his lower back.
Personality:
Extras: Brother to Lutz.
He has two black cats and a Friesian horse (The King)
Sexuality: Homosexual (very closet)
Looks/Description: - He is a 180 cm, skinny boy, with pale skin. He had shoulder-long dark blonde hair and deep blue eyes. He likes to wear rather stylish, but still relaxing clothes, where he feels good to be at. He has a tribal sun tattoo on his chest, where the heart is. He has burning marks on his left hand.
Personality: -
Extras: He is the older brother of Ludvig.
He is an animal lover, he has a long-haired Birman cat, a white shepherd, and a horse.

Last edited by Queen of flames on Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:19 am

Hey renia, sexuality is whether he's hetero (would only like girls), bi (likes girls and guys), homo (only likes guys, pan (doesn't care about gender), Demi (has to bond with people first before becoming attracted), or ace/aro (isn't interested in anything at all).

I guess there's also greysexual/romantic but I don't know what that is. And there's other ones as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:47 am

To answer everyone's questions Yes I am still accepting

I can add any kind of gods to the list I just need their names

You can have as many characters as you can handle

There will be plot to the story I just need a large amount of characters and where they're from to decide the plot first
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me