Godly children Revamp (CLOSED DUE TO INACTIVE PEOPLE)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Godly children Revamp (All gods allowed) (Open/Wip)

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:38 am

Hiraoka Kichiro - Raijin - 19 years - male - homosexual - tags: OPEN
He was walking there stopping when some of the boys approved of him and spoke up to him. He had noticed the boy before, of course he was they were all at the same camp, but he had not spoken to him rarely. He stretched his neck a little side to side as he tried to remember who this person was "So...um, who were you again? I am not good to match names to faces" he said to the other boy.

Zheng Xingjuan - Dragon king - 20 years - genderless - asexual - tags: OPEN
The American Chinese took out of their cabin and enjoyed the warmness for a moment. Their eyes followed the running figure of Ellie there running around, she also seemed to like water just like he had loved for as long they can remember. They felt sad that there were no good swimming places nearby, the nearest beach could take an hour to walk there and the swimming hall was in the town.

Murano Shiba - Tsukiyomi - 17 years - agender -demisexual - tags: Kuromi
They left their cabin and watched around the camp seeing some conversations happening here and there. Their eyes wandered to the Kuromi there who again was looking the way of the Anubis's Cabin "Seriously Kuro, could you just go to talk to him? Orion I mean" they said as they walked closer to the other one. They smiled a little bit as they got their long black tail ponytail "You look him like some hyena for its prey...very obvious really" he mentioned silently.

Margareta Engel - Sekhmet - 20 years - female - heterosexual - tags: Orion, Allen
The lioness woman brushed her long black hair carefully, as they were curly and got rather messy after a night. She also was not that restless sleeper and her friends told her a lot that she moved a lot on sleep. After taking care of herself she left the cabin which was only for girls. She looked around seeing the figure of the young boy, who she heard to be an offspring of the Egyptian god of the moon, stopping near one of the cabins. She knowed very well who stayed in that cabin "Morning Allen, you look very tired? Is everything alright?" she questioned the young boy.

Griselda Braun - Hel - 20 years - female - androsexual - tags: OPEN
It took her almost an hour to do her hair, choose some clothes for the day, and put a makeup. She always wanted to look good no matter the situation, but she hated the hard work or any work at all. She was very picky and maybe a little bit misunderstood around the other females. There were no attractive males in the camp right now, which made her wonder sometimes why she even needed to show off.

Ludwig Fabian - Hati - 18 years - male - demisexual - tags: Aster
He walked around with Skoll his older brother, who was smaller than him in size. He was glad of that as he could use it as a winning card whenever his older brother became annoying toward him. He had been on the camp for some time already but didn't get to know everyone, but now his brother asked him to try to make some friends, so being on camp could make more happier. He followed his brother to the gray-haired one, who seemed to be the same age or near their age.

Lutz Martin - Skoll - 19 years - male - homosexual - tags: Aster
He tried to confident his younger brother to talk to some people here so he could also have some friends there, especially when they all were stuck in the same camp. He didn't know too many near their age than Aster, Rio, and Rose. Rio was already talking to Hiraoka and Rose he had no idea where she was so the only one left was Aster. He took his move toward the gray-haired one "Morning Aster, How has your morning started so well?" he asked him. He looked to his brother too "Ah I bought Ludwig too, so he could get some...contact with others" he said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pollux_Nota » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:38 am

> Phineas Allen - m 16 he/they - Khonshu - Bisexual, open - interactions: Margareta, Orion

He turned, a bit sluggish, towards whoever called his name. Phineas had figured out quickly that the camp organizers kept each deity's cabins more-or-less close to others from the same pantheon, but he couldn't quite remember who the older woman was a daughter of. Oh well. He swallowed a bite of his apple and nodded at her.
"Morning, Marg. Had another nightmare, that's all. It's kinda silly when you think about it."
He went up to Orion's door, and cocked his head to the side when he saw it was open? Guess he was used to visits already. Still, Phineas knocked on the doorway and looked around as he walked in.
"Morning, Orion? It's Phin again. Guess what."

> Rose Baldwin - f 19 she/her - Persephone - Demisexual/Bi, not looking - interactions: Aster, open

The tall girl saw Aster people-watching, and gave them a slightly louder "hey-o" whistle so her approach wouldn't spook them or something.
"Hello there, silver kid! How'd you sleep?"
She stepped closer to the child of Poseidon, and bent down to let their dog smell her hand, a quick greeting she hoped wouldn't disturb their vigilance too much.
"Seen anything interesting?"
Pollux_Nota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Godly children Revamp (All gods allowed) ((WIP))

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:51 am

Estrella Robbins- f- 17 y- Loki (x OC woman)- pan; maybe Ellie- horse Wind Song (white with blue-gray ears and rump patch)- Tags: Ellie

The blue eyed, golden brown haired girl hummed a bit as she walked. She let her eyes wander the area as she walked along. She wanted to go visit Wind Song, but then she saw that Ellie was nearby. She stopped to watch the other girl, and found herself blushing a bit. Shaking herself, she scolded herself and called "Hey, Ellie." She winced a bit as maybe she'd been a bit loud there.

Kuromi Soma- genderfluid- 16 y- Inari (x human)- pan? (males and agender/nonbinary lean) ; Orion Rigel- foxes Heart and Sing- Tags: Murano Shiba

The brown eyed one gasped and jumped a bit. They looked to see Shiba, or Murano, was there. They shook their head a couple times. "I think he's busy right now...probably helping other kids that have nightmares. He wouldn't want to be bothered when he's doing that, would he?" they asked. They didn't know, though. Maybe Orion wouldn't mind if they came to talk, about things other than nightmares.

Aster Phoenix- genderfluid- 18 y- Poseidon (x human)- demi but only boys; possible Ludwig, probably Lutz- seizure alert dog, will get Hippocampus- Tags: Ludwig and Lutz, Rose

The gray haired blue-gray eyed one made a small sound and looked up. They nodded to the two brothers, though the two had different surnames. They were pretty sure that was true, but not entirely sure. "Good...good morning, Ludwig and Lutz; I mean...it's been boring so far, nothing much happens in the morning." They then looked to Rose. They nodded to her and said "I slept okay, and no, nothing interesting yet."

Rio Manos- m- 19 y- Eros/Cupid (x woman)- Homosexual; Hiraoka- Boyfriend open- black furred kitty Bellatrix- Tags: Hiraoka

The blue eyed strawberry blonde smiled gently at the other. "Oh, that's fine, I sometimes have trouble remembering names too. That or pronouncing them..." he said this part with a small sigh. "My name is Rio, and you're Hiraoka right? Did I pronounce that right?" he then asked. He was a bit worried he hadn't. He didn't want to offend anyone. Especially not someone he had or might have a crush on.

Sui Yuzuki (evening moon)- agender- 15 y- Izanami (and person)- Demi (only for boys)- Wolfdog Bear and rat- Tags

The dark haired one brushed at their dark hair, wavy just at the ends and last the shoulders a bit. Deep brown eyes then surveyed where they were. The longer lashed, nice lipped and nailed one saw Yang. The other was close in age to the golden tan child of Izanami, so they wanted to be friends. They couldn't wear their Kimono right now, or the Yukata. Instead, they were wearing a cute top, shorts, stockings and fingerless gloves.

Yang Zhou- Agender- 14 y- The Dragon King (and another)- Pan- dog Yinn, and lizard- Tags: X (mentions: Sui)

The smaller and slender golden tan skinned one hummed a bit. They felt eyes on them, so their own deeply brown eyes looked about. The one who wore glasses in certain instances saw Sui watching them. The dark haired, long haired one shook their head a bit. Their hand went to touch their blue shirt, under which sat a jewel pendant. They knew Sui wanted to be friends, but weren't so sure of the other yet.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:14 am

Ellie Kempt interaction Estrella relationship open
I heard someone call my name and turned my head. I stop swimming and see it's Estrella. "Oh hey Estrella how's it going? You wanna join me for a swim?" I swam closer to her and looked up at her keeping myself afloat.

Orion Rigel Interaction Phineas, relationship Open
"Let me take a guess another bad dream? Come on in and sit down we can discuss what happened. You know these visits are becoming more frequent are you sure they're not becoming visions rather than nightmares?" I said. I always kept track of my induviduals and their nightmares but his was most concerning about not feeling like the camp is safe.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:10 am

Hiraoka Kichiro - Raijin - 19 years - male - homosexual - tags: Rio
He nodded "Rio huh, yeah that was it..." he repeated, then looked at the boy again "Yes you did, it dosne't really matter to me anyway, Someone calls me Hiro or Oka too...It's not a big deal" he responded to him. He shook his head a little bit "Any plans for today? As I don't have any clue what to do today...I don't know what we even have for today if anything at all" he said.

Zheng Xingjuan - Dragon king - 20 years - genderless - asexual - tags: OPEN
The American Chinese took out of their cabin and enjoyed the warmness for a moment. Their eyes followed the running figure of Ellie there running around, she also seemed to like water just like he had loved for as long they can remember. They felt sad that there were no good swimming places nearby, the nearest beach could take an hour to walk there and the swimming hall was in the town.

Murano Shiba - Tsukiyomi - 17 years - agender -demisexual - tags: Kuromi
They looked at the Kuromi "I don't see how nightmares are bad to think they're scary, but nothing bad..." they said with a sigh. They lifted their shoulders "Not when they're doing their jobs, but I guess he could want to talk about other things too than just nightmares... especially others as I think they're pretty private things" they said.

Margareta Engel - Sekhmet - 20 years - female - heterosexual - tags: Orion, Allen
She looked at the younger boy as he got to talk with Orion "I think seeing nightmares so often is weird..." she said silently. She of course had nightmares too, but not that often and usually they didn't mean anything, she didn't truly get why the boy took those dreams so seriously.

Griselda Braun - Hel - 20 years - female - androsexual - tags: OPEN
It took her almost an hour to do her hair, choose some clothes for the day, and put a makeup. She always wanted to look good no matter the situation, but she hated the hard work or any work at all. She was very picky and maybe a little bit misunderstood around the other females. There were no attractive males in the camp right now, which made her wonder sometimes why she even needed to show off.

Ludwig Fabian - Hati - 18 years - male - demisexual - tags: Aster, Rose
He watched the others only with a few nods, not speaking much of anything. He sighed when Lutz mentioned going shopping, which also could be an interesting thing for him to do, even if he was never being bigged shopper, but at the moment it could be a nice thing to pass the day.

Lutz Martin - Skoll - 19 years - male - homosexual - tags: Aster, Rose
He lifted his shoulders a little bit "Well I guess that's thought in the mornings, I hope there could be some duties at the camp today...It's very boring later" he said. He looked at Rose "Morning Rose" he said to the girl, then thought for a moment "I hope to get to town or something, shopping would be nice, but going to the town could need a car to get there" he said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:32 pm

Estrella Robbins- f- 17 y- Loki (x OC woman)- pan; maybe Ellie- horse Wind Song (white with blue-gray ears and rump patch)- Tags: Ellie

The blue eyed, golden brown haired girl hummed. She then squeaked and blinked. She looked at the other girl. She then put on a smile. "Oh, um...sure," she said. She quickly went to get her bathing suit and change. She then came back to Ellie. "How do I look?" she asked, then scolded herself and got in.

Kuromi Soma- genderfluid- 16 y- Inari (x human)- pan? (males and agender/nonbinary lean) ; Orion Rigel- foxes Heart and Sing- Tags: Murano Shiba

The brown eyed one sighed a bit. They nodded as they looked at him. "They're probably meeting with others now...I guess I could go see them though." They shook their head some. They then looked at the foxes. Heart and Sing were ever faithful at their side. Heart was white and red, Sing was black.

Aster Phoenix- genderfluid- 18 y- Poseidon (x human)- demi but only boys; possibly Ludwig, probably Lutz- seizure alert dog, will get Hippocampus- Tags: Ludwig and Lutz, Rose

The gray haired blue-gray eyed one said "Shopping would be nice. I don't know if we're allowed to leave the camp though...since there's so many dangerous things. Isn't that why our parents all brought us here in the first place? To be safe and get trained to use our powers?"

Rio Manos- m- 19 y- Eros/Cupid (x woman)- Homosexual; Hiraoka- Boyfriend open- black furred kitty Bellatrix- Tags: Hiraoka

The blue eyed strawberry blonde nodded at Kichiro. He then shook his head. "I don't really have plans...Maybe doing some training or something. Otherwise, I was just going to wander. Bellatrix and I were," he said. As if on cue, a small black kitty appeared at his shoulder. "This girl is Bellatrix," he said. He then asked "Would you...want to hang out?"

Sui Yuzuki (evening moon)- agender- 15 y- Izanami (and person)- Demi (only for boys)- Wolfdog Bear and rat- Tags

The dark haired one brushed at their dark hair, wavy just at the ends and last the shoulders a bit. Deep brown eyes then surveyed where they were. The longer lashed, nice lipped and nailed one saw Yang. The other was close in age to the golden tan child of Izanami, so they wanted to be friends. They couldn't wear their Kimono right now, or the Yukata. Instead, they were wearing a cute top, shorts, stockings and fingerless gloves.

Yang Zhou- Agender- 14 y- The Dragon King (and another)- Pan- dog Yinn, and lizard- Tags: X (mentions: Sui)

The smaller and slender golden tan skinned one hummed a bit. They felt eyes on them, so their own deeply brown eyes looked about. The one who wore glasses in certain instances saw Sui watching them. The dark haired, long haired one shook their head a bit. Their hand went to touch their blue shirt, under which sat a jewel pendant. They knew Sui wanted to be friends, but weren't so sure of the other yet.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:43 pm

Damien Hawthorne | 20 | Male | Hades
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Damien has short black hair that is slightly wavy, and usually brushed back, and dark brown, almost black, eyes that have a slightly prominent shape to them. He stands at 6'1", and holds a rather rigid posture, which can make him seem a little intimidating, especially with his muscular build. Damien has a somewhat broad, defined jawline, and average set cheekbones. He has a medium-dark skin tone, with no notable scars or markings.
He usually wears semi-formal clothing - smart trousers, a white collared shirt and a waistcoat being typical.

Personality: Damien is a serious, somewhat cold person. He'll talk to you, but won't be particularly friendly - though he's not outright unfriendly either. In group settings, he's often observing off to the side, occasionally giving his input. He's known to have a strong dislike of anything that he deems as immature, including pranks and jokes in serious moments. He's also dedicated to his work and his role as a half-God, deeply loyal and protective to those that he's close to - and surprisingly warmer towards them, but there's not many that fall into that category.
However, Damien was not always so serious and cold. He did use to be warmer, friendlier and kind. That was until he'd disappeared from camp for several months, and when he returned had changed to his current personality.

Bio: Damien is an only child, growing up with his mother and a stepfather raising him. He had a relatively normal childhood, aside from the fact that he was a demigod - which he didn't find out until he was 14, and attacked by a harpy sent to destroy him. He was then taken to the camp, where he has since stayed. When he was 18, he disappeared from the camp for several months, presumed to be dead, until he returned - though his personality had changed and is much more cynical than he used to be. He plays the violin and loves to stargaze - though he tends to keep these a secret. If you listen carefully at night, though, you might hear him playing his violin.

Aurelius Bellamy | 19 | Male | Venus
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: Aurelius has black hair that is slightly curly, usually styled with a side part and brushes the top of his ears. His eyes are a dark brown colour that seem to shine a deep amber in the light. He stands at 6'0", and has a somewhat relaxed posture - though not slouchy - and has an athletic build with a fair bit of muscle. His jawline is sharp, with well-set cheekbones. His medium olive skin tone is mostly clear, though he has a birthmark behind his left ear.
He usually wears something smart-casual - nice trousers, a polo or button up shirt with a jacket.

Personality: While Aurelius is sociable and usually friendly, he is also rather quite vain - perhaps his biggest fault. He's not stuck up or condescending like one might expect, he is a genuine and enthusiastic person, usually willing to help someone - as long as it doesn't mean he'll get dirty. He's not dumb either, being quite intelligent and really resents that just because of his appearance and parentage, it means he's not intelligent. Okay, sure, he might have some moments where something will go right over his head, but don't underestimate him for it. He's also quite skeptical in romance, unsure whether people like him for him and not just his appearance or his Godly parentage.

Bio: Aurelius grew up in a wealthy, large household, with five half-siblings - him being one of the middle ones. He always knew that he was different from his siblings. Whether it was his appearance or the way that he carried himself. He often got a lot of attention, which he loved, but when he spent some time at sea on his family's yacht, he was targeted by some sirens that only he seemed to be able to hear and see. Naturally, not long after that, he ended up at the camp, where he has since resided. He misses the comforts and riches from his family.

Lyric Rhodes | 18 | Nonbinary | Hermes
Pronouns: They/Them
Appearance: Lyric has dark blond, fluffy hair that is styled into a faux pompadour, and they have bright, blue-green eyes that have a slight almond shape to them. They stand at 5'7", and have an athletic build, usually holding themself with a relaxed, though not slouchy, posture. They have a more rounded jawline, and average set cheekbones, neither particularly defined nor standing out. Their fair skin tone has a few light freckles on their arms and face.
They usually wear casual clothes - mostly jeans, a tshirt and a plaid shirt over that.

Personality: Lyric is a bubbly, enthusiastic and friendly person. They have seemingly endless energy, even in the mornings, cheerfully waking everyone else up. They tend to see the humourous side to most situations, but they know if it's not appropriate to be making jokes... usually. However, they don't take kindly to insensitive comments about themself, or about other people - jokes are fine, of course, if they're not upsetting to someone. Lyric is also an incredibly patient person, and could sit for hours listening to someone talk to them. They can also act quite dramatic, usually as a joke, but sometimes they are being serious (usually it is easy to tell whether or not they are being serious). Lyric is something of a performer, and loves to sing/tell stories.

Bio: Lyric loved mythology from a young age, and performing these stories, telling them to other people by singing or otherwise storytelling. They have three younger half-siblings that would be their audience for the most part, but throughout school, they took part as the narrator in most school productions. So, they were very much surprised to find that they were in fact a demigod, and most of the mythology stories they loved to read were real. Out of fear of soon being discovered, Lyric was taken to the camp by their mother at the age of 16, where they have remained the resident storyteller and singer.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:41 am

(Accepted!!)

Ellie Kempt, interaction: Estrella, Relationship:Open
I smiled at Estrella. "You look great feel free to hop in though the water is a bit cold since the sun hasn't been up for very long." I said with a soft smile. I float onot my back and just sit there waiting for her to join me in the water.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:36 am

(Thanks! I'm not sure who all is still active, so I'll leave my characters with an open interaction, so anyone feel free to have their character take up an interaction!)

Damien Hawthorne
20 | Male | Hades
Tagged: Open
Sociable was not in Damien's vocabulary - not anymore, at least. He'd leave his cabin most days, but avoid talking to the other demi-gods if he could. There were some days, though, that he would prefer to remain inside for as long as he could, usually reading or playing something on his violin. Indeed, today he was playing his violin, a tune that was slow, mournful yet beautiful. He expected most others would be out and about now, so he likely wouldn't be interrupted.
This, unfortunately, would not be the case for too long. While he played, Damien heard a knock at his cabin's door. He ignored it, but when he heard the knocking again, he stopped playing, setting the instrument and bow down in the case. He smoothed down his dark red waistcoat - a classic for him, paired with a white button up shirt, along with black formal trousers that had a gold chain attached to two belt loops - and went to the door. Opening it, he glowered and said, "Yes?"

Aurelius Bellamy
19 | Male | Venus
Laying a few feet from the bank of the lake was Aurelius. He wore a light outfit, board shorts and a polo shirt, and dark sunglasses that covered his eyes. It was perhaps not quite warm enough for it, but he did not care - he was warming up under the sun. His eyes were closed, but he was not sleeping, just taking the time to relax. On the other side of the lake, he knew that there were a couple of other demi-gods - Ellie and Estrella - but they were, of course, too far to be a disruption for him. So this is where he was for now.
Not long, though, and he felt something land on him - something light, but it was quite sudden. Aurelius sat up quickly, surprised, opening his eyes, finding a scrunched up bit of paper had rolled off him. He raised an eyebrow, and looked around to see who threw it. Spotting another demi-god not too far from him, he lifted his sunglasses up to rest on his head, and held up the scrunched up paper. "There are other ways to get my attention than throwing paper at me, you know."

Lyric Rhodes
18 | Nonbinary | Hermes
The outdoor amphitheatre was not very big - only a few rows of benches that surrounded about half of the performance area - but then, it didn't need to be particularly big anyway. This was where Lyric spent quite a lot of their time, though. Rehearsing or performing the latest story, or otherwise their own poetry. Or, they introduced other demi-gods that also wanted to give their own performances, showing how to capture an audience and be lively on the stage. If one could call it a stage.
Today, Lyric was very much engrossed in their rehearsal, even at this point in the morning. The story of Pandora's Box, a very well-known Greek story. Personally, they thought it would look better if they were just narrating and some of the others were doing some acting, but they rarely got the volunteers for it. So, it was usually up to them.
"And, as Pandora lifted the lid of the box, she peered in to see that there was just a flame left, burning brightly. And that flame was hope." Lyric finished, but hesitated afterwards. Maybe it needed something a little more. A bit extra. They did not have too much time to dwell on it, as they soon heard clapping from the benches. Lyric looked over, to see one of the other demi-gods must have been watching and they hadn't noticed. Lyric grinned, and took a bow, "Why thank you,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:00 pm

Estrella Robbins- f- 17 y- Loki (x OC woman)- pan; maybe Ellie, maybe Lyric a bit- horse Wind Song (white with blue-gray ears and rump patch)- Tags: Ellie

The blue eyed, golden brown haired girl smiled and nodded at the other. She said "Thank...thank you," and scolded herself for basically stuttering there. Shaking her head, she hummed a small sound. She got into the water as well, and began to swim over to the other girl. "Oh gosh...you're right, it is pretty cold in the water right now." She said this then looked up, hearing Wind Song whinny from the bank.

The brown eyed one sighed a bit. They nodded as they looked at him. "They're probably meeting with others now...I guess I could go see them though." They shook their head some. They then looked at the foxes. Heart and Sing were ever faithful at their side. Heart was white and red, Sing was black.

Aster Phoenix- genderfluid- 18 y- Poseidon (x human)- demi but only boys; possibly Ludwig, probably Lutz- seizure alert dog, will get Hippocampus- Tags: Ludwig and Lutz, Rose

The gray haired blue-gray eyed one said "Shopping would be nice. I don't know if we're allowed to leave the camp though...since there's so many dangerous things. Isn't that why our parents all brought us here in the first place? To be safe and get trained to use our powers?"

Rio Manos- m- 19 y- Eros/Cupid (x woman)- Homosexual; Hiraoka, Aurelius- Boyfriend open- black furred kitty Bellatrix- Tags: Hiraoka

The blue eyed strawberry blonde nodded at Kichiro. He then shook his head. "I don't really have plans...Maybe doing some training or something. Otherwise, I was just going to wander. Bellatrix and I were," he said. As if on cue, a small black kitty appeared at his shoulder. "This girl is Bellatrix," he said. He then asked "Would you...want to hang out?"

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me