Godly children Revamp (CLOSED DUE TO INACTIVE PEOPLE)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Godly children Revamp (All gods allowed) (Open/Wip)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:16 pm

I was trying to wait for other people to post.
Though if you're okay with it I can just post Estrella, and ill post Kuromi again]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meyr0s3 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:48 am

(could you add athena to the gods list?)
Name: Lizbeth Revine
Godly parent: Athena
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: bisexual
Looks/description: Shoulder length wavy orange hair, hazel eyes, some freckles. average height
Personality: Intelligent, shy, likes quiet, sensitive
Backstory: -
Extras: She likes to fight with a dagger, but she is also good with a bow and arrow.
Im a newbie, pls be patient
meyr0s3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Godly children Revamp (All gods allowed) ((WIP))

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:49 am

[They add to the list as people post new characters.
They've told us just to post any God or Goddess and that parent will eventually get added onto the list.]

Estrella Robbins- f- 17 y- Loki (x OC woman)- pan; maybe Ellie, maybe Lyric a bit- horse Wind Song (white with blue-gray ears and rump patch)- Tags: Ellie

The blue eyed, golden brown haired girl smiled as she looked at the other. "Oh, that's really cool, i...definitely got here later than you and the others. I wasn't one of the first, but I believe I was one of the second or third group that got here." She shook her head a bit. She then swam around a bit, glancing to the shore occasionally. The horse had definitely noticed them by now, either hearing or smelling them. It was more likely he'd heard them, and now he was drinking some of the water.

Kuromi Soma- genderfluid- 16 y- Inari (x human)- pan? (males and agender/nonbinary lean) ; Orion Rigel- foxes Heart and Sing- Tags: Murano Shiba

The brown eyed one tilted their head a bit as they regarded him. They then nodded and said "Okay...okay," and began to head away. They called back "See you later, and...thank you," then continued to walk. They soon found their self at the cabin of the other, and Orion was in there with someone else.

Aster Phoenix- genderfluid- 18 y- Poseidon (x human)- demi but only boys; possibly Ludwig, probably Lutz- seizure alert dog, will get Hippocampus- Tags: Ludwig and Lutz, Rose

The gray haired blue-gray eyed one said "No, i...didn't say we were dangerous. The people out there are dangerous...or the animals and things out there. I've also heard people have been having nightmares. Are they having visions of things that could happen... or are they just upset? Since they've been sent here and don't even know their Godly parent? I think...most of us know who our non human parent is, though."

Rio Manos- m- 19 y- Eros/Cupid (x woman)- Homosexual; Hiraoka, Aurelius- Boyfriend open- black furred kitty Bellatrix- Tags: Hiraoka

The blue eyed strawberry blonde nodded at him and smiled a bit. "Okay...good," he said, and tried not to look too happy about this. He smiled as he scritched the cat, scratched under her chin and along her cheeks. He then said "That's true...everyone here needs to get to know each other."

Sui Yuzuki (evening moon)- agender- 15 y- Izanami (and person)- Demi (only for boys)- Wolfdog Bear and rat- Tags: Lyric

The dark haired one brushed at their dark hair, wavy just at the ends and past the shoulders a bit. Deep brown eyes then looked around. They decided to head for the ampitheater then, to see if anyone was there. They got there and found an older camper doing a performance. They walked to the benches, sitting to listen and watch. They giggled a bit as they did so, then shook their head and scolded their self. They hummed as they continued to watch the performance. They clapped at the end, and said "You're welcome."

Yang Zhou- Agender- 14 y- The Dragon King (and another)- Pan- dog Yinn, and lizard- Tags: X (mentions: Sui)

The smaller and slender golden tan skinned one hummed a bit. They let dark eyes wander, and tilted their head a bit as they looked. The dark haired, long haired one knew they had half sibling here somewhere. Their hand went to touch their blue shirt, under which sat a jewel pendant.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:41 am

(Approved )

Ellie Kempt
Interactions: Estrella

I swam for a little bit longer before ultimately deciding that it was time for breakfast. "Hey do you want to grab some grub once we get back on shore? I think I'm starting to get hungry." I said while I looked over my shoulder.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Godly children Revamp (All gods allowed) ((WIP))

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:04 am

Estrella Robbins- f- 17 y- Loki (x OC woman)- pan; maybe Ellie, maybe Lyric a bit- horse Wind Song (white with blue-gray ears and rump patch)- Tags: Ellie

The blue eyed, golden brown haired girl smiled as she looked at the other. "Sure," was her one word answer, as she didn't need to say much else. It was enough to tell her new friend that, in fact, she wanted to go eat. She hummed a small sound, then looked to the horse on the shore.

Kuromi Soma- genderfluid- 16 y- Inari (x human)- pan? (males and agender/nonbinary lean) ; Orion Rigel- foxes Heart and Sing- Tags: Murano Shiba

The brown eyed one tilted their head a bit as they regarded him. They then nodded and said "Okay...okay," and began to head away. They called back "See you later, and...thank you," then continued to walk. They soon found their self at the cabin of the other, and Orion was in there with someone else.

Aster Phoenix- genderfluid- 18 y- Poseidon (x human)- demi but only boys; possibly Ludwig, probably Lutz- seizure alert dog, will get Hippocampus- Tags: Ludwig and Lutz, Rose

The gray haired blue-gray eyed one said "No, i...didn't say we were dangerous. The people out there are dangerous...or the animals and things out there. I've also heard people have been having nightmares. Are they having visions of things that could happen... or are they just upset? Since they've been sent here and don't even know their Godly parent? I think...most of us know who our non human parent is, though."

Rio Manos- m- 19 y- Eros/Cupid (x woman)- Homosexual; Hiraoka, Aurelius- Boyfriend open- black furred kitty Bellatrix- Tags: Hiraoka

The blue eyed strawberry blonde nodded at him and smiled a bit. "Okay...good," he said, and tried not to look too happy about this. He smiled as he scritched the cat, scratched under her chin and along her cheeks. He then said "That's true...everyone here needs to get to know each other."

Sui Yuzuki (evening moon)- agender- 15 y- Izanami (and person)- Demi (only for boys)- Wolfdog Bear and rat- Tags: Lyric

The dark haired one brushed at their dark hair, wavy just at the ends and past the shoulders a bit. Deep brown eyes then looked around. They decided to head for the ampitheater then, to see if anyone was there. They got there and found an older camper doing a performance. They walked to the benches, sitting to listen and watch. They giggled a bit as they did so, then shook their head and scolded their self. They hummed as they continued to watch the performance. They clapped at the end, and said "You're welcome."

Yang Zhou- Agender- 14 y- The Dragon King (and another)- Pan- dog Yinn, and lizard- Tags: X (mentions: Sui)

The smaller and slender golden tan skinned one hummed a bit. They let dark eyes wander, and tilted their head a bit as they looked. The dark haired, long haired one knew they had half sibling here somewhere. Their hand went to touch their blue shirt, under which sat a jewel pendant.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:26 am

(No one responded its time to close this roleplay If you want @Spirtstar we can make a 1x1 of this roleplay)
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:05 am

Connor.Deviant wrote:(No one responded its time to close this roleplay If you want @Spirtstar we can make a 1x1 of this roleplay)

Kay kay
I'll just have Estrella and Kuromi then
Do you want to make it, or should i?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Godly children Revamp (CLOSED DUE TO INACTIVE PEOPLE)

Postby Connor.Deviant » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:45 am

Yea sounds good. You can make it I just need to copy character stuff and I'll be all set
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Godly children Revamp (CLOSED DUE TO INACTIVE PEOPLE)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:13 am

XD here
Xxx

Also, I don't believe RPs get locked unless you send a help ticket about it. So if you want mods to lock this, sending in a help ticket is your best bet.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me