❝ ulterior motives ☆ ( multi-fandom, o&a )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

❝ ulterior motives ☆ . ( KISCHINE 2 )

Postby Wyverncult » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:21 pm

‎▷‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ─────────── ♂ ∙ 24 ∙ vampire-hunter turned-vampire ─── ‎𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐌 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ────‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎✟ ∙

LOCATION: ▷ 1F; Near ARCADE. ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ | ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ TAGGED: ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ DEAN, JACK. ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Proceeding ‏‏‎through the building, Maxim had begun to gather that it must have been... a new type of indoor market, though he noted that there were no vendors tending to the wares. He had stopped for a moment to eye the mannequins posed in the windows of the department store on his righthand side, pursing his lips. Everything looked... interesting. Well, boring, actually, though there were pops of bright dyes that caught Maxim's eye. Racks of identical clothing hung throughout the store behind the glass, nothing as ornate as the finely-tailored dresses those vogue Parisians wore day in and out.

‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Well, perhaps if Maxim caught himself with a bit of a chill, perhaps he could borrow a few of those untailored fits for a short amount of time.

‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Continuing onwards on the opposite side of the department store, he had just come up on the arcade. That's what the unlit sign hanging over the door had read, anyway. Finding this dimmed room more intriguing than everything else, Maxim pressed his face close to the glass, squinting in hopes to see inside. Clicking his tongue, he shook his head: No use.

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Suddenly, ‏‏‎Maxim's investigation had come to an end as he heard footsteps approaching from down the other end of the hall. He pushed away from the window, eyeing the newcomers: A younger and older man, their dog following closely behind. Maxim opens his mouth- hopefully imperceptibly- for a brief moment, and although they were far away from him and his powers were poor, he could faintly smell human blood. It gave him reason to relax, closing his mouth just as quickly and beginning to approach. He called across the distance, lifting a hand in a wave:

‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎❝ You two, greetings! You appear to be awfully idle, do either of you have a moment? ❞ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎...‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎✟ ∙‏‏‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ ulterior motives ☆ ( multi-fandom, o&a )

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:44 pm

Dean Winchester- m- late 30s or early 40s- human- Supernatural canon- bi- Castiel is his SO- has a dog named Miracle- younger brother Sam, half brother Adam- six foot, golden brown hair and green eyes- Tags: Jack/ Maxim

The golden brown haired hunter smiled down at the dog by his side, reaching a hand down. He placed his hand atop the head of the dog. The dog was a softly golden color, or almost golden if not. Dean didn't even know exactly what Miracle was. He was some sort of Doodle dog. Dean didn't know what other breed or breeds were mixed with poodle to create him. Not that it really mattered to the man. All he knew was he loved the dog, and the dog loved him. He smiled as the dog leaned against him a bit. Miracle did it in such a way as to be affectionate but not in the way. He wasn't stopping his human from walking or anything. The dog soon barked as he seemed to catch sight of someone.

Dean made a small sound at this fact, looking up and over. At the same time, he heard said guy call out to him and Jack. He made a sound of distrust, not knowing this guy. He looked him over, feeling something was up, maybe the man wasn't human...He'd know, he'd be able to sense things and such. He was a hunter of supernatural creatures, after all. Though he'd learned to start giving them the benefit of the doubt. Not all of them were bad, though many were. He'd also learned angels could be bad, and demons could be helpful. Shaking his head, he kept a close watch of the guy. He noticed there was an arcade beyond the man. He could just sort of tell, and he wondered if they could get in there.

He looked at the man, saying "Greetings...We sure do have a moment, we have no clue where we are."

He paused a moment, then asked "Is that an arcade over there? Is it open?" he finished.

Jack Kline (Winchester)- m- 18- Nephilim (Lucifer x a human)- Supernatural canon- Unknown sexuality- My OC is his SO (Lorell)- considers Cas and Dean his real dads, and Sam another dad or an uncle- 5'9", golden brown hair, blue eyes- Tags: Dean/Maxim

The young man hummed a small sound or two of seeming thoughtfulness. He looked around as he walked with the human he considered one of his fathers. He'd accidentally called Sam his father back when he was very young. Too young to understand the man hadn't been. Now, he just considered him an uncle. He considered Castiel and Dean as his fathers. He smiled as he looked to the man and the dog. He watched as they interacted, watched them a moment. He then laughed gently and shook his head a couple times. He looked around again, hoping to see people. Maybe there would be people working here. He was pretty sure malls had to have workers to operate. Though he didn't see anyone like that, so he wondered if the mall even was in operation. Shaking his head, he looked to Dean once more. He let his eyes wander once more. He jumped a bit when the dog barked, quickly looking up and over, having not expected that.

He let Dean do the talking.

However, he did give a small wave of the hand to the man.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ulterior motives ☆ . ( KISCHINE 3 )

Postby Wyverncult » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:07 pm

‎▷‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ─────────── ♂ ∙ 24 ∙ vampire-hunter turned-vampire ─── ‎𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐌 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ────‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎✟ ∙

LOCATION: ▷ 1F; Near ARCADE. ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ | ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ TAGGED: ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ DEAN, JACK. ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎

‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Maxim did not flinch when the dog barked, although he did tilt his head. He's faced worse than dogs, but he pointedly chose to not make eye contact with it in case it sensed a threat in him. Animals could be ... finicky, and sensed things that humans could not, as he's unfortunately learned. He instead gave the boy, not all that much younger than him, a closed-mouth smile and a kind wave back.

‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎❝ An arcade...? ... Oh! ❞ Maxim glanced back up at the unlit sign, nodding in understanding as he then turned his head to take in the wondrous sights around him once more. ❝ I see, you're right─ This is an arcade, isn't it?

‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ L‎et it be known that Maxim only visited Paris for some time, and all that French made his poor head spin. He had been, by all means, a country boy in a foreign place, and although Juste had talked his ear off about the lovely Parisian sights, it turns out l'artiste had also been intimidated by the big city. And so while Maxim had been told by this companion about Parisian arcades, neither of them could scrounge the mental fortitude to seek one out before their business trip had come to an end. He tsked to himself, it was too bad. His friend really would get more out of this trip than Maxim currently is.

‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎❝ You'll have to forgive me, I'm quite... new, to these parts. Although, that one may be closed, yes. ❞ He took a step aside, gesturing towards the darkened arcade window. ❝ I suppose that is why it's dark inside. I also don't know where I am; I had been hoping that you two may have had some clue ... ❞

‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎So much for that plan, although making new companions wasn't such a bad idea. Seeking goodwill, Maxim changed course and approached the two men with a polite hand outstretched, thick silver bracelet on his wrist caught in the neon lights. ❝ Well! I am Maxim, training student of the Kischine arts. It's good to meet you both. ❞ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎...‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎✟ ∙‏‏‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me