Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

How should we decide which characters get mind controlled and or brainwashed?

Random number generator
93%
Another Idea
7%

Total votes : 14

Re: Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:42 am

Name~ Castiel
    Nickname~ Cas, Cassie, Sunshine
    Age~ unknown (appears 37 years old)
    Gender~ male
    Powers~ flight, teleportation
    Species~ seraphim angel
    Rank~ counselor/advisor
    Fandom~ Supernatural
    Cannon or OC~ Canon
    Looks~ His true form cannot be seen by human eyes. As his vessel, he appears to be an average-sized man with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. Castiel wears a long tan trenchcoat, a white button-up shirt with a blue tie, and black dress pants. His wings are black.
    Roommate~ Dean (dorm 9)
    Crush~ Dean is his SO

Name~ Kelly Kline
    Age~ late 30s
    Gender~ Female
    Powers~ wolf form
    Species~ Werewolf
    Rank~ student aid/teacher
    Fandom~ Supernatural
    Cannon or OC~ Canon (AU)
    Looks~ She has blue eyes and straight shoulder-length brown hair.
    Roommate~ Melody (dorm 10)
    Crush~ Melody
    Other~ She has a son named Jack (4-5 years old, nephilim werewolf x angel mix)
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:13 am

:thumbup:

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Queen of flames wrote:So I thought too...

I got an idea, what if Zeno is captured by Darky duo and maybe Ferid, Emil could also come to witness and help Darky and Akai with Zeno? I don't think he could handle against four person's.

Aizen could bring Zeno to a secret place, which is only known by him and Orochi. There could be also a scientist with knowledge about robotic and the place is well secured by any robotic meganic including the bots. Aizen could try to threat Luna + her pals about hurting Zeno if they do something or use Zeno to lure Luna to the place where she could likely be captured?

By the way spirit what do you think what kind of relationship team rocket trio and Silver could have as they're followers of his father. And I think Silver is a run away now when with Gold and his father could likely not like that.

I'd be okay with all this.
Kyoko has to be okay with it too though..

Anyway!
Hmm...well, if they're still following his father, which they seem to be doing the whole series, probably not a great relationship... Maybe they'd try to be nice to him, though? Since he's still the man's son. I don't really know, would that make sense or would they be trying to keep him away from Gold?]

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- crush: maybe Orochi but open- Tags: Ferid

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one smiled. They followed after the light haired vampire, taking one of the bags if needed.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto

The pretty red one shrugged, then nodded at their mate and said "Okay. Lets chase them, then, and hopefully they'll actually lead us to the person." They set their eyes on the robots, then wondered if they and Pluto should transform. "In our canine forms," they said as an afterthought.

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (magical bloodlines)- powers- OC- team 1- vice principal- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy, some others)- Tags: Ammy, Crowley and others

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one nodded as they looked at the others. He said "I feel like I should stay here in case Aizen tries anything. I don't know if he will, though...so maybe I should go with you and Jessika." He smiled when the girl nodded and said to come along.

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (werecat bloodlines)- cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- team 1- support; student- likes boys more, bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Pokemon and creatures (Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kairo, others too)- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda and others

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed and nodded. "Yeah...lets go to the health room then," they agreed with the others.

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- mate Jessika or Jessabel, Kuroi- Tags: Latias/ Crowley and others

The white and blue haired male said "I'll stay here for now, with Latias and my family. Maybe I'll take them out to the playground nearby."

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Crowley and others

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair nodded at her brother. "Yeah...he can't get to us as easy if we're out at the playground, but there's still time anyway. He said two hours or the end of the day, right? It surely hasn't been two hours yet," she said.

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

The red haired and silver eyed male -getting food-

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- homosexual poly open; Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male nodded and said "That's actually a good idea. Maybe we should mention something to one of the teachers, or Dean. I don't know if he's allowed to paint things, since he's security and not a janitor...We should tell someone about maybe painting, or just getting colored glass."

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- Team 1- fighter; security- SO Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: open

The golden brown haired and green eyed man patted the dog a bit. He continued his rounds now, then transformed to the goat sized creature. The horns or antlers stood out, and he had long golden brown fur. He jumped at Miracle, pawing at him, then continued to scout the area in this form.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Team 1- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika, Arima, Latios and family

She hummed quietly as she listened to the others as they talked. She smiled and said "Latios, you and your family should just go with them. I'm going to have to stay here, since its going to be time to make lunch sometime soon." She shook her head a couple times.

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- weapon- neutral- moral support; student- Demi pan; open- SO open- Crowley adopted- older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Melody, Arima, others

The curly haired redhead hummed and listened as the others talked. She said "Im definitely going with you Crowley," then looked to Arima. "Arima...you should come with us, they were like your family. It could be nice to get to see the mansion again," she said to them.

(Queen: do you think the Shikigami would all recognize Arima? Like, were they around when Arima was younger and would visit?)

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; student- pan; Lunarose- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl hummed a small sound. She nodded and smiled, saying "They're so...cool. They have so many functions," she said. "Why would someone...what does that pendant do?" she asked.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- crush: Tsubasa- SO open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He smiled and said "Well, that's fine, not everyone likes it. Just like not everyone likes lemons or limes, and...I'm one of those people. Ooo, you like sushi...we should go to a sushi place on one of the weekends."

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- team 1- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Crowley and others, Arima

The blue eyed white haired one nodded as she looked at the others. She said "Have fun, all of you, and whoever goes...stay safe. People seem to think that mansion may be haunted," she sighed. She'd heard her own kids talking about it, since she had the hearing of a wolf.

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- team 1- defensive; student- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro and Aoi, others

The white haired and blue eyed young male smiled as he watched the kids. He nodded at Shiro, saying "Oh, yeah, lets just have some fun then."

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Ayame, Zer0

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male -will post after Kyoko responds to our OOC-

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; student- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri

The dark haired brown eyed one shrugged yet nodded at the other. "Weird...but I guess some people do just like big things," he said. He glanced around, still trying to find the key, then laughed a little. "Hey, you don't have to be rich to have a bigger yard, you just...I don't know. My family had a bigger yard when we lived elsewhere. When Starling and I were much younger, we lived in a pack and the yard was huge."

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- team 1- computer stuff; also student- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She picked up the large key, then looked over as she was called to. "I found it!" she called back, and began to walk back to them. Once she reached Kuri, she said "I think this is the key."

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teacher aide- mate: Maple- adopted Chai- Tags: Maple

The reddish brown haired one -eating-

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide- mate: Cinna- adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna

The lighter brown eyed one -eating-

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- crush: Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids but wants them one day- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda

The brownish and white haired one nodded to the other two. They looked at Kohaku as the other said there might be some in the health room. They said "That's good," and smiled at Kuroda when he agreed to go with them. They began to walk, but let Kohaku lead the way.

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- Team 1- fighter; gym- bi; Kenshin- SO open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The oddly-blue- eyed dark furred bear chuffed and whuffed, snuffling at him. He rubbed his head on him a bit, then backed up. He turned and began to run the way they'd been going, then paused. He looked back at the other, to make sure he was still following.

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- team 1- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one looked back at them a moment. He nodded his head, and began to head for the school once more.

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The silvery-white hair boy let ambery eyes look up at his boyfriend now. He smiled as he leaned on him now, nuzzling against him a bit.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro/ Kuroda and others

The boy with the long black hair looked at the boy there as well. He smiled at his boyfriend, letting him lean on him once more and watching the others.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia fell silent now. She nodded along to what Addy said, or rather he asked it as a question.

Sakura- Saku- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature narrowed her eyes...This was after Musashi made the snake Pokemon wrap up Meowth. The big ears went back a moment, and her split tail lashed. She then poked at the Arbok, before quickly backing up away from it. She just sat and watched the snake Pokemon now. She wanted to use moves to free Meowth, but could end up hurting Meowth too...

Sakuya- Kuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He then nodded his head, as the two humans spoke to him. He flicked his tail again, and let his eyes go to his mom a moment. He watched Arbok wrap up Meowth, and shook his head a bit. He then followed after Musashi and Kojiro, and thought. How was he going to show them, if it required more than a yes or a no? If they asked things that he could nod or shake his head to, that would be easy. Otherwise, he wasn't quite sure what he'd do.

Birch- m- adult- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- fighter/offense; school security- sleeps outside- crush: open- Tags: Jessa/open

The darker faced brown wolf, with scales on his face and legs, twitched his ears. His tail flicked back and forth, and he looked to his daughter, nosing at her. Oddly blue eyes then noticed Dean and Miracle. He stared at the much smaller canine, then looked to Jessa once more.

Jessa- J- f- pup- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- school security- sleeps outside- dad Birch- crush: open- Tags: Birch/open

The brown eyed and red furred, also scaled wolf pup twitched her brown ears. Her brown tipped tail flicked back and forth, and she reached to paw at her dad's muzzle.

Jeshii- Jesh- genderfluid- 28- dog spirit/guide/ something- OC- neutral- at mansion- was found by grandma or the headmaster- crush: Kiri- Tags: mansion

The redhead sighed as they looked at the red haired demon for a moment. "They smell like children...or teenagers, which are still children. They must be from grandma's school... I mean...the headmaster's school." It hadn't really been the old lady's school, her son or grandson had been headmaster. Still, she'd provably paid to have it built. Her husband may have even been headmaster way back when.

Mirria- Mi- f but sometimes m- ghost- OC- Neutral- was a maid, now protects mansion- crush: maybe Magen/Mugen but likes girls too- Tags: mansion

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, giggled a bit and shook her head. "Mugen, you left a key out there for them?" she asked. She clapped her hands a bit, then smiled and nodded at Jeshi. "okay, yeah...some teens can be bad but most of them aren't."

(Jeshi calls the old lady Grandma)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:18 am

[This is a dumb question, did Mayu followed D to outside? It sounded like she went to the other direction, or went ahead of D. It would be funny if D suddenly changed plan in the middle of her path to bother other people while Mayu forgotten about her.]
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:03 pm

(No Mayu didn't follow Snake outside. It's okay I should've specified but I didn't.)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:48 am

(The trio has no reason to keep Silver away from Gold, I was thinking more than maybe they could help Silver when Gold goes missing. At first, he may not get much help from anyone as other students could think that Gold just ran away from school, before the other students start going missing and then they realize that something is going on...He could be very skeptical toward the trio, maybe even blame them about Gold being missing, but they will eventually try to help him to find him?)

Aizen - with himself

He is in his office...
_____
Ferid - with Emiel

He took the bags and left the shop, he knew the other was not far behind him so he didn't wait for him that much.
_____
Orochi - with himself

He is taking naps in his room
_____
Pluto - with Jesse, Aizen

He nodded "Yes, our canine forms are fast and agile enough to keep after those things, and I think I can follow its scent even if that robot does go away from our sight," he said.

_____
Miyabe - with themselves

He was still investigating the Lunarose and Ayame.
_____
Crowley - with Arima, Ammy, Jessika, Melody, Latios siblings, and others

He lifted his shoulders "I don't think he does anything for the two hours anyway, If that information you got was right, then he could move or make someone else move after those hours are gone..." he said. He looked at Latios "Alright, but you better be prepared and get back to your stuff before the two hours is done, I don't know what will happen if your familiars are still at school after the two hours is gone" he said to him. He nodded to Melody and Ammy "Of course" he said then turned to Arima "You can come if you want" he told him.

_____
Guzma - with himself

- Heading out of the school area.
_____
Aoi - with his siblings, Starling, Samhain, and others

- He waited for the Kuri to open the door with the key "Well you're werewolves, usually a large part of a forest or lands is their backyard, but I meant a backyard like that, with statues, objects, etc, which are not naturally there, you need to buy to get most of those" he said to him.

_____
Arashi - with Starling, Samhain, and others

He kept looking for the key. His ears perked up a little bit as he thought to see something on the top windows, but didn't see a thing when looked up. He ignored that, maybe he was just seeing things and focused on finding the key.
_____
Crystal - with Starling, Samhain, and others

She kept looking for the key, even in the dumbest places. Her ears perked toward Kuri and Starling when he heard Kuri calling Starling about the key.
_____
Kuri - with Staling, Samhain, and others

She looked before taking the key "Yeah, that seems like the right size" she said as she turned to the main door to try the key. The lock and door opened like air, no voices, it was a big door, but very light "We're in...and this sure looks like there still lives someone...the tables and chairs seem to be in their place..." she said as she peeked around the doorstep.

_____
Shiro - with Chibi, his siblings

He looked around and then walked to the tire for the swings, they smelt like a tire and a little bit of sand, maybe as the kids used them to swings and took some sand on their shoes when got on them. He jumped to the other swing and sat on it, then looked at Chibi "What do you think could mom or dad let me buy a car?" he asked suddenly.

_____
Akai - With Dark sun and Ayame

He runs out of the warehouse, to the way they come, and hides in the nearby bushes. As he stopped he looked at Darky as he had the pendant. He was going to say something, but had this feeling like they were being watched at, again. He hated that feeling just like in the academy when those harmest-looking bots were stalking everyone, were there those bots too? but why they could be in the town? He looked around but didn't see anything at the moment.

_____
Kenshin - with Neo

He runs behind the other teacher or helper "So when you date, do you look for a bear partner or human partner? There are not many of your kind right?" he asked in suddenly.

_____
Tetsuyuki - with Zephir

He sighed and shook his head "I don't think they do anything, or I don't think the headmaster wants to waste the money for things like that...and it's he who pays for the things for the Janitors or whoever to get colored glass" he said to him as he walked o the cafeteria.
_____
Tsubasa - with Yukiro

They looked at them "Or we could go tonight? after my meeting with Ammy? Maybe?" they asked the kitsune "If you don't have anything else? As I don't think I have anything after that..." they said thoughtfully.

_____
Kohaku - with Chai, Nagisa - Weissman, Neko, Kuro, Isana

He walked back toward the academy's main door, looking at Kuroda "Everyone needs a chance..." he said to him "I am not forgiven you about your past things" he said to him.

_____
Kuroda - with Kohaku, Chai, Nagisa

He followed the others his eyes on the ground "Why are you helping me? Why are you so kind to me?" he asked suddenly "I am not really being nice to either of you..." he said with a sigh.
_____
Team Rocket - Musashi, Kojiro, and Meowth - tags: themselves, Sakuya

As they were further away from Meowth and the Espeon "So what do we do now then Musashi, there is no place for a romantic..." he asked her "We will use our cleaning room for that" she said to him "Cleaning room? are you sure there are no windows and it's not romantic at all" he said shaking his head "It doesn't have to, we just need to clean it, then took some candles, decorations, and that cardboard box make a great table" she said to him then looked at the Leafeon "Oh yeah, that's were we do need your help...we're going to make a romantic dinner to Meowth and your mother...as it's simple they do like each other...and we need you to tell us what does your mother like to eat? we do know Meowth" she said to the little Pokemon. Kojiro walked to the shelf and began digging through food menus "Oh yeah, found it, here" he said and took the menu near the Pokemon "There is some food we found, could be good a choice for a romantic dinner..." he said then looked at Musashi "Musashi how we get those foods?" he asked her "Of course we will do them ourselves, we don't have money to buy and...I donät think the kitchen staff trusts us enough to do anything for us" she said with a sigh. He sighed "What if we say that food is to Aizen?" he said, Musashi was silent for a moment "...That's a great idea, Kojiro...that could actually work," she said.

Meowth was struggling on Arbok's wrap "Let me go you dump snake" he called to her with annoyance "Why did they leave me behind...traitors" he hissed. Arbok held the Meowth as she was asked to do, but not enough to hurt the Pokemon just enough for him not to leave away. The snake looked at the Espeon "Calm down, this is just temporary, as he is being too stubborn to stay still" she said to her mystically.

The mansion
_____
Kaji - tags: Kiri, Mugen, Jeshii, Mirria

He looked at Mugen "Oh come on Mug..." he said then sighed "Whatever then, they got the key and come to the house now too...now we need to scare them away to see who they are and what they want" he said as he stood up. He looked at his partners "Kiri use your mist and confusion, Mugen go with your illusion powers...don't hurt them, just...not make them walk our house too easily" he said to them. He sighed "Of course, I will use my psychic powers," he said.
_____
Kiri - tags: Kaji, Mugen, Jeshii, Mirria

They sighed "If they're werewolves or not fully humans, then they could easily notice our tricks?" they said with a sigh. They looked at the fire demon "Fine, alright, what do you do then?" they asked him, as they turned to their bat form.
_____
Mugen - tags: Kaji, Kiri, Jeshii, Mirria

The cat demon rolled their eyes at the sight "I didn't let the key to them, I didn't know they could come, I dropped it and didn't have time to get looking for it, so I thought does it really matter..." they said. They shook their head "I don't know where they are, but we promised to protect this mansion, and we can't just let someone walk there freely...we would know before testing them and I am bored, this could be fun too..." they said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:43 pm

[Queen: that's fine by me. I was at first like 'Why would people think Gold had just run away?' Then I was like 'Oh, right...because it isn't all Pokemon characters.' Not everyone here knows him that well yet, so yeah, it makes sense some of them would think he'd just run away.

Also, should we just timeskip Ferid and Emiel back to the school?

Oh shoot! Almost forgot. Did Aizen say he was kicking out all the families? Or would the children of staff members be able to stay in the school? I assume not, since he's going to kick out all of Ammy's kids...but Oki isn't staff here. Since no one is actually playing him]

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- crush: maybe Orochi but open- Tags: Ferid

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one smiled. They followed after the light haired vampire, taking one of the bags.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto

The pretty red one nodded at their mate. They smiled a bit as they did so. They said "Okay, lets transform then." They then began the transformation their wolf form.

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (magical bloodlines)- powers- OC- team 1- vice principal- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy, some others)- Tags: Ammy, Crowley and others

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one nodded again,as they looked at him. They smiled a moment, then got a serious look on their face. "Yeah...I'll come along," they said to the vampire male. They looked to the others, saying "See you later Melody," then nodding to Ammy. "Have fun," they said to her, as they were pretty sure it was something fashion related. Tsubasa was the fashion teacher, after all.

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (werecat bloodlines)- cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- team 1- support; student- likes boys more, bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Pokemon and creatures (Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kairo, others too)- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda and others

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one giggled a bit. They shook their head and scolded their self, then looked at Kuroda. "well...not that I'm much help, but I encouraged them to do this. Anyway...I'm helping you because I like you," they came right out and said it, though didn't specify what type of like.

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- mate Jessika or Jessabel, Kuroi- Tags: Latias/ Crowley and others

The white and blue haired male said "I will," as he looked at the red and brown haired vampire. "don't worry about us, just go find that house. If we're lucky, we'll all be able to move in there and won't have to worry about him doing anything." He shook his head a couple times.

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Crowley and others

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair nodded at her brother. "I agree; if we can move into that house or mansion, we won't have to worry anymore."

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

The red haired and silver eyed male -getting food-

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- homosexual poly open; Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male nodded and said "That makes sense, but it's annoying... I wish the old headmaster would have put in colored glass or something." There was nothing to do about it now, so he just shook his head. They headed into the cafeteria now, and he saw there was still food left.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- Team 1- fighter; security- SO Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: open

The golden brown haired and green eyed man patted the dog a bit. He continued his rounds now, then transformed to the goat sized creature. The horns or antlers stood out, and he had long golden brown fur. He jumped at Miracle, pawing at him, then continued to scout the area in this form.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Team 1- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika, Arima, Latios and family

She hummed quietly as she listened to the others as they talked. She smiled and said "Yes Arima," then nodded to the others as well.

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- weapon- neutral- moral support; student- Demi pan; open- SO open- Crowley adopted- older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Melody, Arima, others

The curly haired redhead hummed and listened as the others talked. She said "Let's go," as she seemed to grow a slight bit impatient.

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; student- pan; Lunarose- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl hummed a small sound. She nodded and smiled, saying "They're so...cool. They have so many functions," she said. "Why would someone...what does that pendant do?" she asked.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- crush: Tsubasa- SO open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He nearly blushed as the other spoke, but managed not to blush. "I...that's a great idea, I don't have anything else planned. Then...its a date," he said, tails wagging a bit before he realized and stopped them.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- team 1- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Crowley and others, Arima

The blue eyed white haired one nodded as she looked at the others. She said "I...yeah, thank you Arima; I will have fun," and chuckled a bit.

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- team 1- defensive; student- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro

The white haired and blue eyed young male smiled as he watched the kids. He turned back to Shiro, just watching the slightly younger male a moment. He thought back to a time when they were all younger. Shaking his head, he got on the other tire swing and said "Let's see what these can do." His ears and tail were showing again. His tail flicked, and he tilted his head, saying "I mean...maybe; just try asking them."

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Ayame, Zer0

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male panted as he ran along. He'd turned back to wolf form, so he now held the pendant in his mouth again. He ran over to Akai, and let red eyes survey the area. Turning human, he asked "Do you...feel like someone is watching us?"

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; student- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri

The dark haired brown eyed one looked out at the yard and statues again. "Ah, yeah...you're right...they would have had to buy all the statues. Unless they hired someone to like...build them. Which still just shows how much money they have," he said, with a shake of the head. He then called "Arashi, get over here!" to the other male. He waited to see if Crystal's brother would actually come over to them.

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- team 1- computer stuff; also student- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She let Kuri take the key, and called "Crystal, over here." Sam was already calling Arashi back over, so she didn't bother. She watched the door open, and said "Here we go..." as she peered inside.

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teacher aide- mate: Maple- adopted Chai- Tags: Maple

The reddish brown haired one -eating-

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide- mate: Cinna- adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna

The lighter brown eyed one -eating-

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- crush: Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids but wants them one day- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda

The brownish and white haired one nodded to the other three. They said "Yeah...we can't forgive you too easily for messing up such a nice garden. I care about other living things, though, so if you're Pokemon are hurt I want to help them. Also...Nagisa wanted to help you, so...yeah."

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- Team 1- fighter; gym- bi; Kenshin- SO open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The oddly-blue- eyed dark furred bear felt his fur heating up a bit. He was so glad he had fur, as you couldn't see a blush on an animal. He said 'Can you...understand me like this?' first off, to make sure. He then said 'It doesn't really matter, I just...go for whoever sparks my interest. You have to have nice looks, but also a good personality. Also, we don't really go around advertising we're Were animals. I can smell it on them, if they are one of those or a shifter, though. Other people wouldn't really be able to tell though,' he said. He then blinked as he looked back at the other. 'Why? Do you want to try dating me?' he asked, half a tease but also secretly half serious.

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- team 1- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one headed inside.

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The silvery-white hair boy headed inside.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro/ Kuroda and others

The boy with the long black hair headed inside.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia followed.

Sakura- Saku- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature shook her head a couple times. She wondered what the redhead and bluenette could be thinking. What was it they wanted to do, and why did they need Sakuya for it? Shaking her head again, she looked at the Ekans. She sighed and said 'Okay...fine,' then looked to the Meowth. 'You're fine right? She isn't actually hurting you?' she asked.

Sakuya- Kuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He quickly followed after the two humans, as they walked. He listened as they talked, understanding every word of what they said. They couldn't understand him, not the sounds he made anyway. He could understand all the things they were saying, however. His tail flicking soon turned to wagging, and he made a happy little sound. He tilted his head a bit as he watched them. Musashi was now looking to him, so he nodded his head at her. He made more happy little sounds...like agreements that Meowth and Sakura liked each other. He was happy for his mother. He'd never known his dad...only that something had happened. Sakura never seemed to like thinking of the make Eeveelution. That was fine by Sakuya, he quite liked the Meowth. He didn't need his father as long as he had his mother, Meowth, and the two Rockets. He stared at the menus, then pawed at the curry. He also pawed at spaghetti and meatballs, Sakura liked that too. "Leaf...Leaf," he said, as he also poked at some sandwiches. Sandwiches weren't really romantic...but he figured he should point those out too. He went back to the spaghetti though, he thought that was a romantic choice. He then nodded again, as she spoke of the staff. He seemed to be agreeing, that Musashi and Kojiro saying it was for Aizen could work.

Birch- m- adult- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- fighter/offense; school security- sleeps outside- crush: open- Tags: Jessa/open

The darker faced brown wolf, with scales on his face and legs, twitched his ears. His tail flicked back and forth, and he looked to his daughter, nosing at her. Oddly blue eyes then noticed Dean and Miracle. He stared at the much smaller canine, then looked to Jessa once more.

Jessa- J- f- pup- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- school security- sleeps outside- dad Birch- crush: open- Tags: Birch/open

The brown eyed and red furred, also scaled wolf pup twitched her brown ears. Her brown tipped tail flicked back and forth, and she reached to paw at her dad's muzzle.

Jeshii- Jesh- genderfluid- 28- dog spirit/guide/ something- OC- neutral- at mansion- was found by grandma or the headmaster- crush: Kiri- Tags: mansion

The redhead sighed as they looked at the red haired demon for a moment. "Okay fine...but just...go easy on them, okay?" she said, asked really. She glanced to the ghost a moment, then to Mugen and Kiri. They got up to go with Kiri and the others, even if only to make sure they didn't actually hurt these strangers.

Mirria- Mi- f but sometimes m- ghost- OC- Neutral- was a maid, now protects mansion- crush: maybe Magen/Mugen but likes girls too- Tags: mansion

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, hummed and nodded. "Okay, okay Mugen..." she muttered, shaking her head a couple times. She asked "Do you want me to be on standby? Just in case they do manage to get in here?" and wouldn't admit she didn't want to go outside...She was perfectly happy to stay in here. She could deal with the strangers from here, if they managed to get past the others.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:25 am

(I was trying to wait answer from Kyoko before moving either Akai or Ferid...and it's everyone who is not workers or students from the school he is kicking away.... One of those could be Orochi as he is not a teacher or staff member, but of course, he could not kick his most trusted one away xDD)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:49 am

Queen: ah, kay.
Makes sense he wouldn't kick Orochi away

Kyoko: I also need you to respond to Yukina. Otherwise I don't know what to do with her]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:59 pm

(Okay I can. Way too focused on writing lol. Time skip is fine with me.)

Zer0\Human form(I gave it to him, because I wanted to.)/Out of Decepti0n~ I deactivated my decepti0n a few inches away from the wolves. "Looking for me." I said. I twisted the pendant in my hand.

Lunarose: "I don't know, that is something I don't know." I admitted.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:44 am

(Oh and yes The Shikigami could recognize Arima, I think I forgot to answer that lol)

Aizen - with himself

He is in his office...
_____
Ferid - with Emiel

He arrived at the school grounds or backyard it, but he didn't like to use the main grounds for some reason. Many other teachers or students did not like him, so he usually had little mean looks, he didn't care about them that much, but he didn't really like it either. He turned to Emiel "let's take those to the private kitchen, so nobody goes there without permission to eat any of those" he told the other.

_____
Orochi - with himself

He is taking naps in his room
_____
Pluto - with Jesse, Aizen

He nodded "Yes, our canine forms are fast and agile enough to keep after those things, and I think I can follow its scent even if that robot does go away from our sight," he said.

_____
Miyabe - with themselves

He was still investigating the Lunarose and Ayame.
_____
Crowley - with Arima, Ammy, Jessika, Melody, Latios siblings, and others

He looked at the rest who stayed at the academy or left for the playground "I hope so..." he said to the Pokemon siblings. He was not sure about how Aizen's brain worked, he seemed to be a very cunning person, who didn't seem to show anything on the outside, he was dangerous and unpredictable. He hoped taking the familiar to the mansion could help the situation, likely it did, but who knows how long. He left the conference room and took his way to the main entrance his eyes looked to Ferid and Emiel who walked to the backyard toward the door on the side, which was supposed to be staff members only. He was pleased that either of them didn't seem to notice them.

_____
Guzma - with himself

- Heading out of the school area.
_____
Aoi - with his siblings, Starling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

- He walked to the open door his eyes looking at the old yet good-looking house, it felt weird, it seemed like there was living someone, but still, the scents and all told him that it had been empty for some time. He could scent there something thought, it was not human, not an animal, but still it had a little bit of both, he shook his head to focus on what he saw instead of what he scented. Maybe the old lady who lived there had pets and they either escaped or passed in this house too, which could explain the weird smell. He looked at the mist coming their way "What the..." he said then took a step in "Hah, that's the best you can, ghost?" he spoke up to the mist or whatever was showing in here "Even a baby could be scared on that" he called out.

_____
Arashi - with Starling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

He looked to the others near the door and then got there too to get into the mansion. He looked around "This is not half bad house, I don't think it even needs any repair either, which is weird than how old this is...maybe there is someone who took care of it after it got abandoned?" he spoke up as he looked around, there was dust thought anywhere. He looked at the mist coming forward, he could be scared but for some reason, he was not. His ears perked to Aoi "Calm down Aoi, don't anger them more than what they seemed to be" he told him then looked at the chaos around them.
_____
Crystal - with Starling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

She got to the house, looking a little scared when got inside it, it seemed a very normal house, but there was still this weird feeling in her that there was something in this house, that didn't maybe want them there. Her eyes got wide open when the room was son covered by a tight mist, and she could see things in the shadows..."Um...I know this was the idea..." she said her skin pale in fear.

_____
Kuri - with Staling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

She got into another house, it seemed rather a comfy house, but the deeper she got the more weird feelings she had, maybe because of her werewolf instincts, but she was sure they were not alone there, but that one was not yet shown up, or maybe she was just uncomfortable because of the things she was being heard about this house. Her ears perked down a little bit when the mist covered the room and she started to see weird things going around there, but still she felt that something was off there "Who's there? We mean no harm..." she decided to speak up.

_____
Shiro - with Chibi, his siblings

He started to take momentum with his feet so that the tire swing moved forward and backward. He took as much speed as much as he could, the tire swings were too heavy to get as fast or high as in a normal swing. He took a look at his older brother "You think so? They're very expensive, but I don't care if I have to work for that..." he said as he continued rocking "I eventually need to get to a work, I am old enough to move away to the school soon" he said. He looked at Chibi "What's your dream brother? What do you want to do after school?" he asked him.

_____
Akai - With Dark sun and Ayame

He growled to the person taking the pendant "What you want?" he asked them, but blinked his eyes when he showed up "Why would we be looking for you, we don't even know you..." he said to him with annoyance. He thought momentarily, figuring out that the stranger had to do something with the Ayame girl otherwise, he could not be after them so soon 'Why could he even know what was going on...or what were we doing here...ah, this doesn't make any sense anymore' he thought to himself shaking his head irritated.

_____
Kenshin - with Neo

He looked at him for a moment "...Ahh yeah I can't understand you at all...sorry I totally forgot that yeas you can't speak human when on bear...and I don't speak bear..." he said to him. He looked at him a little more seriously "Can you turn back to your human form? It's not like nothing wrong with that, but It's kind of weird to speak things when you're in that form" he said then bowed his head a little bit "I am sorry" he said.

_____
Tetsuyuki - with Zephir

He took some food there "This mansion is pretty old, maybe he didn't know colored class back then and there maybe were not any problems with those before now..or maybe it was just me who didn't notice where the glass began and ends...." he said with sight.
_____
Tsubasa - with Yukiro

They looked at them for a moment then smiled "Date eh...yeah...perhaps, I have not really been on dates before..." they said as they sat on the table to eat their food. They ate and looked at Yukiro "You know you're very cute...no, hmm maybe cute is the wrong word, a handsome..." they said then covered their eyes to look at their food.

_____
Kohaku - with Chai, Nagisa - Weissman, Neko, Kuro, Isana

He sighed "Well the wall can be fixed and the garden will eventually bloom again, so the damage you did was not that bad actually...as all of them will get better in time actually," he said as they got to the academy hallways and walked past the cafeteria to the nurse's room. He then turned to Kuroda "Call your Pokemon out, so I will check on them" he said then turned to Chai "Chai can you get some potions on the cabined on the right? There could be purple and blue ones take both" he said to him.

_____
Kuroda - with Kohaku, Chai, Nagisa

He looked a Nagisa for a moment, a little confused but didn't think too much about it "Like? Hah, that's first, nobody even liked me, even my own brother" he answered which was mostly a lie. He has been rather mean to his older brother Miyabe, but his brother sure did care for him even if he didn't want to admit to seeing that. He took his two Pokeballs and called out of his Absol and Obstagoon. Obstagoon seemed to be poisoned and Absol seemed to be in bad health after being hit to the wall.

_____
Team Rocket - Musashi, Kojiro, and Meowth - tags: themselves, Sakuya

Meowth sighed "No she is not hurting me...but let me go...I want to know what they..." he said to the Arbok when the snake stubbornly hissed "No..." she answered. Meowth growled a little "...you're just as stubborn as your owner..." he told her "Same goes for you" she answered to him back. Meowth sighed again "...they better have a good explanation for all this...traitors..." he murmured, but he didn't truly believe that.

Musashi looked at the Leafeon "Curry, spaghetti and meatballs...ooh like that food in that dog cartoon" she spoke up "We could go with spaghetti and meatballs, Meowth is not so fancy with spicy things..." she said. Kojiro nodded "So what now then, we will take the rest to the kitchen to make the food?" he asked the Musashi "I will take the order to the kitchen, you and Saku...can find things to make the cleaning room more romantic...I know there are some Christmas candles in the storage room, maybe some red tablecloth and whatever decorations you will find" she told them. She then clapped her hands together "Let's start this, We don't have all day" she said and took the food menu and took her to leave toward the kitchen, before turning back "And don't go to the hallway don't let Meowth see you" she told them. Kojiro looked at Leofeon "let's go, we need to be sneaky, as the storage room is near the hallway we left Meowth and your mother, we don't want them to see us, another way they may figure it out...I think..." he told the little Pokemon.

The mansion
_____
Kaji - tags: Kiri, Mugen, Jeshii, Mirria, Aoi the others

He also stayed on the second floor away from anyone's sight, when both Kiri and Mugen activated their mist and illusion powers, he used his psychic skills to move things, larger things to the plates and knives. He moved them around but didn't hit any of the strangers with the plates or knives.

_____
Kiri - tags: Kaji, Mugen, Jeshii, Mirria, Aoi the others

They used their bat form to fly to the first floor, their eyes looked at the strangers who all seemed to be teens and likely werewolves like the Jeshii and Mirria were both mentioned. They also knew that this could not be easy because of that, but they didn't want to be too easy on them, they didn't know what they wanted and they promised to protect themselves from anyone. Their eyes were shining when they used some of their mist manipulations, making the room under a tight mist.

_____
Mugen - tags: Kaji, Kiri, Jeshii, Mirria, Aoi the others

They looked at the ghost "Uh, we will keep them on the first floor, I don't think they could get to the second or third that easily" they told her. The Bakeneko also got to their cat form and hid to the second floor near the stairs away from the strangers to see them. When Kiri activated the mist, they started to use their illusion powers to show weird paranormal things around the room, hoping this could scare the strangers away.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me