Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

How should we decide which characters get mind controlled and or brainwashed?

Random number generator
92%
Another Idea
8%

Total votes : 13

Re: Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:38 pm

Mayu: "I'm not a student; good try." I said to Snake. I wasn't going to fall for it.

Zer0: "No, we don't need to find Dean; we're fine; my sister and I came with a fire siren named Mayu." I said.

Rina: "I'm going to guess she ran off to do who knows what." I said.

Theresia: "You are correct; before we even do anything, we need to find Mayu; she came with us." I said.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:55 pm

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- private room?- crush: maybe Orochi but open- Tags: Ferid

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one hummed quietly a bit. They watched the vampire pay for everything and get two bags. They took the one he gave to them, and began to bag stuff up. They smiled at the store owner a moment, then continued to bag stuff.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto

The pretty red one giggled a bit, but quickly reined herself in, looking serious. "They're robots... maybe if we chase them in our canine forms? Like, maybe if we chase them they would feel threatened and just go back to their owner. Or we could try and befriend one and see if it would lead us."

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (maybe magical bloodlines)- powers possible- OC- against headmaster- helped or such; also vice principal- staff dorm 1- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy, some others)- Tags: Ammy, Crowley and others

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one nodded as they looked at the others. He made the call, and was glad the sisters both seemed to have the information. Once done talking, they looked to the others. "Mia says it's still their mansion but they don't live there anymore. I asked if it would be okay for us to house people there. She said yeah, and she says if the town finds out and gives us trouble, we can tell them to call her."

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (maybe werecat bloodlines)- maybe a cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- against headmaster- support; student- dorm 7- likes boys more but is bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Pokemon and creatures (Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kuroi, others too)- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda and others

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed and nodded. "Thank you for telling us your Pokemon might be hurt," they said. They then looked to Chai, and hummed a small sound. "I don't know much about healing Pokemon in your world, but...herbs and sprays should work. Right?"

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- Against headmaster- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- staff dorm 5- mate Jessika or Jessabel, son- Tags: Latias/ Crowley and others

The white and blue haired male hummed a small sound as he looked at them. He patted his son and mate, then looked to his sister.

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- Against headmaster- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- staff dorm 6- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Crowley and others

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair hummed a bit. She smiled at her sister in law and nephew, then nodded to her brother when he looked at her.

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- dorm 2- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

The red haired and silver eyed male -getting food-

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- dorm 4- homosexual poly open; maybe Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male snorted, making such a sound as he was keeping himself from giggling. He shook his head, saying "They aren't really glasses. Glass is just glass, even if you're talking about more than one glass thing. Anyway... yeah, maybe they should do something about the glass."

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- against the headmaster- fighter; security- staff dorm 9- So Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: open

The golden brown haired and green eyed man patted the dog a bit. He continued his rounds now, then transformed to the goat sized creature. The horns or antlers stood out, and he had long golden brown fur. He jumped at Miracle, pawing at him, then continued to scout the area in this form.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Against the headmaster- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- staff dorm 10- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika, Arima, Latios and family

She hummed quietly as she listened to the others as they talked. She smiled and said "Oh, thats really good, so...should we head over there now, then? I mean...to find where the mansion is at. Considering it's age, we may need to do some work on it, so seeing what state its in would be good."

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- has a weapon- neutral- moral support; also student- dorm 4- Demi pan; open- SO open- was adopted by Crowley- has older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Melody, Arima, others

The curly haired redhead hummed and listened as the others talked. She said "Oh, yeah...it could be in a state of decay, or just disrepair." If it was just disrepair, there could still be different levels. It could need a lot of repairs, a medium amount, a small amount, or very very little.

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; also student- dorm 12- pan; Lunarose- So open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl sighed but nodded at them. She looked at Lunarose a moment. She then looked to the others again. She nodded as she did so, saying "Okay...let's go then."

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- staff dorm 12- crush: maybe Kenshin, maybe Tsubasa- So open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He smiled and said "Yeah, that makes sense. You wouldn't be the fashion teacher if you didn't actually like clothes and stuff. Oh...no, I don't just eat meat; I like pumpkin, rice, and fruits too."

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- Against headmaster- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- staff dorm 4- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Crowley and others, Arima

The blue eyed white haired one nodded as she looked at the others. She said "It would definitely be a good idea for at least one of you to check it out. Sending more than one of you would be better though. I...have an appointment with Tsubasa, though, so I should probably get over to them soon."

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- Against headmaster- defensive; student- dorm 11- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro and Aoi, others

The white haired and blue eyed young male smiled as he watched the kids. Amaya seemed to have a handle on that, so he looked at Shiro. He chuckled and said "I wouldn't mind trying them out. Should we have a competition, though, and...what kind of competition would we do?"

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- dorm 3- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Ayame

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male managed to grab it. Since she put the shield or whatever up because of Akai, she didn't see him. He'd actually managed to get the pendant, and he smirked. He changed to wolf and quickly grabbed the pendant as it fell, running back to Akai.

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; also student- dorm 11- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri

The dark haired brown eyed one hummed quietly, and shook his head. He looked up at the lock, saying "That's so weird...why does a lock need to be that big? I know its a mansion, but...a door isn't really supposed to be too big. The door only goes on the bottom floor. It would be weird for it to go up the whole front of the mansion. That really is a big door though..." he muttered, shaking his head again.

(I'd be okay with that. I just figured out what Kyoko was saying okay to...lol. So its summer break then. Nice, lol, I loved summer break when I was in school.)

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- Against headmaster- could do computer stuff; also student- dorm 3- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She said "I don't see it over here...so ill go look over there." She pointed to the distance, where there seemed to be a lake. She ran off the porch and towards the sparkling water, and stopped. She stared at the pretty water, but soon noticed something else. She saw something golden metal, going over and finding this big key.

(XD Star found it. By a lake...lol)

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teaching assistant/aide- staff dorm six- mate: Maple- offspring: adopted Chai- Tags: Maple and Chai/ Kohaku

The reddish brown haired one -eating-

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide/ assistant- staff dorm 8- mate: Cinna- offspring: adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna and Chai/ Kohaku

The lighter brown eyed one -eating-

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- dorm 2- crush: maybe Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids but wants them one day- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda and others

The brownish and white haired one nodded to the other two. They asked "Do you have any of those healing spray things with you? If not, I have some liquid medicines if they'll take those, I call them medicine but they're more like potions. I also have some herbs as well."

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- against the headmaster- fighter; teacher for gym- staff dorm 1- bi; Kenshin- So open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The dark haired blue eyed one said "You are a very brave man. Joking aside, teasing aide, though, I believe you won't be afraid." He fell silent now as he closed his eyes, and the change swept over him. The oddly-blue- eyed dark furred bear looked at Kenshin, and made a happy bear sound.

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage for this- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- against the headmaster- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- staff dorm 2- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one patted the dog once more. He smiled and nodded, saying "Okay, we'll see you later, or...really, whenever."

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- dorm 1- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The silvery-white hair boy let ambery eyes look up at his boyfriend now. He smiled as he leaned on him now, nuzzling against him a bit.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- against headmaster- fighter if needed; student- dorm 8- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro/ Kuroda and others

The boy with the long black hair looked at the boy there as well. He smiled at his boyfriend, letting him lean on him once more and watching the others.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- against headmaster- fighter if needed; student- dorm 5- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia fell silent now. She nodded along to what Addy said, or rather he asked it as a question.

Sakura- Saku- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth is one sided- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature made an amused sound. She stared at Meowth a moment, making a purring or purr like sound. She reached out to poke him with her nose, then looked to her son. As the humans spoke, she tilted her head. Her big ears splayed a bit as she listened to them, then she nodded to them. She said "Espe," (okay), giving them permission to speak to her son.

Sakuya- Kuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He then lifted a paw, poking at Musashi then Kojiro. He also tilted his head, making a little sound which could have been a giggle. He nodded and said "Leaf, leafy, leaf, leaf, leaf" (Okay, I'll talk to you).

Birch- m- adult- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- against headmaster- fighter/offense; school security- sleeps outside- crush: open- Tags: Jessa/open

The darker faced brown wolf, with scales on his face and legs, twitched his ears. His tail flicked back and forth, and he looked to his daughter, nosing at her. Oddly blue eyes then noticed Dean and Miracle. He stared at the much smaller canine, then looked to Jessa once more.

Jessa- J- f- pup- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- against headmaster- school security- sleeps outside- dad Birch- crush: open- Tags: Birch/open

The brown eyed and red furred, also scaled wolf pup twitched her brown ears. Her brown tipped tail flicked back and forth, and she reached to paw at her dad's muzzle.

Jeshii- Jesh- genderfluid- 28- dog spirit/guide/ something- OC- neutral- at mansion- was found by grandma or the headmaster- crush: Kiri- Tags: mansion

The curly haired red head hummed a bit. Brown eyes looked at the others. They were now living at the mansion. The red dog pawed at ears that kind of flopped over. The ears were brown in color. The brown tipped tail flicked a bit. The white toed and jawed red dog yawned. They then turned human again, saying "I don't think they're here to cause trouble. They smell...canine, most of them. There's two not canines too, though."

Mirria- Mi- f but sometimes m- ghost- OC- Neutral- was a maid, now protects mansion- crush: maybe Magen/Mugen but likes girls too- Tags: mansion

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, hummed and floated through a wall. Shaking her head, she grabbed one of her twintails. she brushed at her hair, then let go of it to float down to the others. The semi transparent one, wearing a white and dark blue maid uniform, said "I believe Jesh. They'd know, they're a dog too. They can sense when someone is bad or good, or a troublemaker, or just sad."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:58 pm

Lunarose: I nodded at my Neko bot. "My neko bot saw someone take a pendet from a girl named Ayame." I said. I told Zer0 where it was. (Decepti0n. I had to lol.)

Zer0: I heard what Lunarose said and nodded. I disappeared and reappeared near some people (Dark Sun and Akai. I was waiting to do it lol Zer0 uses it in weird ways in Borderlands 3: New Beginnings At one point, he decided to mess with his sister Theresia and scare her. lol. She wasn't happy about that.

Rina: We all looked around, confused. "Can you do that?" I asked Theresia.

Theresia: "No, I can't perfect aim, and bullet penetration is my thing; he doesn't even need to be in his other form to even use it; it's a long story how it happened, and my brother would be mad at me if I told you guys how it happened." I replied.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:41 pm

Going to wait for Queen again now]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:48 pm

D
    [Snake Bastard]
    Young adult/genderfluid (currently female)/demi-human (?)/ Team 2(?)

D blinked twice after she heard Mayu's response, but it did not take long before she recovered. "Ah, my bad! You got the appearance of a young girl still trying to get her driver's license! Thanks for letting me know, Ms. Mayu!~"
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:13 pm

Mayu: "Just call me Mayu, please; I'm at least 17. I appreciate the compliment and no problem." I said to Snake. I know Theresia and her brother Zer0 will give me a hard time for running off. "At least Snake didn't notice my Siren tattoos, which look like flames." I thought to myself.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:39 pm

D
    [Snake Bastard]
    Young adult/genderfluid (currently female)/demi-human (?)/ Team 2(?)

Her jaw gaped open, "woah! Seventeen?! So I was quite spot on about the driver's license thingy! Didn't know seventeens could become a teach. Got it, Me and You!" D gave her a thumbs up. She then stretched her body. "Well, anyway. I kind of want to get some fresh air after I, uh, had just experienced a breakdown. Uh, I'm not sure what to exactly add after this, would you like to tag along or go find your friendos?" She offered, more like D would run off regardless if Mayu answered or not.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:25 pm

Mayu: "No, I can find them myself." I said to Snake. I wanted to keep an eye on snake because I didn't trust them at all.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:34 am

Aizen - with himself

He is in his office
_____
Ferid - with Emiel

He took the bags and left the shop, he knew the other was not far behind him so he didn't wait for him that much.
_____
Orochi - with himself

He is taking naps in his room
_____
Pluto - with Jesse, Aizen

He looked at them "We could try to chase them as I don't think those can be befriended, especially if they are robots and controlled by someone" he told his mate.
_____
Miyabe - with themselves

He was still investigating the Lunarose and Ayame.
_____
Crowley - with Arima, Ammy, Jessika, Melody, Latios siblings, and others

He nodded to Arima "Well that's good to hear" he responded to the vice-principal. He looked at Ammy "We don't all need to go there, I don't mind checking the building as I do know where it is and I don't have any better to do anyway...If any of you want to come too, It's free to do that as it's most of you who will be living there or at least your familiars will" he said to them.
_____
Guzma - with himself

- Heading out of the school area.
_____
Aoi - with his siblings, Starling, Samhain, and others

He sighed "Maybe the owner was rich, and rich persons like everything big, the big mansion, with a big door and I don't even know how big that backyard is," he said to Samhain. _____
Arashi - with Starling, Samhain, and others

He kept looking for the key. His ears perked up a little bit as he thought to see something on the top windows, but didn't see a thing when looked up. He ignored that, maybe he was just seeing things and focused on finding the key.
_____
Crystal - with Starling, Samhain, and others

She kept looking for the key, even in the dumbest places. Her ears perked toward Kuri and Starling when he heard Kuri calling Starling about the key.
_____
Kuri - with Staling, Samhain, and others

She looked after the garden, her eyes looked to others as well when noticed the odd look at Starling watching the lake "Star...did you find it?" she called her.

_____
Shiro - with Chibi, his siblings

He looked at his older brother "Uh, I don't know if there could be any competition about those...but just using them seems like fun" he told him as he stood up.
_____
Akai - With Dark sun and Ayame

He runs out of the warehouse, to the way they come, and hides in the nearby bushes. As he stopped he looked at Darky as he had the pendant. He was going to say something, but had this feeling like they were being watched at, again. He hated that feeling just like in the academy when those harmest-looking bots were stalking everyone, were there those bots too? but why they could be in the town? He looked around but didn't see anything at the moment.
_____
Kenshin - with Neo

He looked at him in his bear form "...Nope that's not scary at all, it reminds me about a Ursaring...it's a bear Pokemon" he told him.
_____
Tetsuyuki - with Zephir

He felt embarrassed for his mistake "Whatever..." he responded as he walked to the cafeteria to collect some food. He sighed "Maybe coloring the glass or the screens...to see where is the glass wall and where is the glass door" he said to him.
_____
Tsubasa - with Yukiro

They looked at the food at the cafeteria "Pumpkin? Oh yeah, I am not so big fan of that...it's not like I am seated those very often either...they're very expensive to buy and tricky to grow" they said as they started to collect some food. They looked at the kitsune "You like sushi? As I love them...seriously I could eat them every day and night" they said with a laugh.
_____
Kohaku - with Chai, Nagisa - Weissman, Neko, Kuro, Isana

He looked at the other two "Well kind of yes" he responded to Nagisa "I don't have anything with me now, but I do have stuff in the health room...we could go there if you want to heal your Pokemon?" he said to Kuroda.

_____
Kuroda - with Weissman, Neko, Kuro, Isana, Kohaku, Chai, Nagisa

He looked at Abby and the other three, then turned to Kohaku and the rest "Fine..." he said with a little irritation.
_____
Team Rocket - Musashi, Kojiro, and Meowth - tags: themselves, Sakura, Sakuya

Kojiro looked at the Eevelutions as they spoke his eyes looked at Meowth too, who seemed to understand what they responded, to but kept his mouth shut about it now. Musashi instead turned around "I take that was a yes, then come on let's get elsewhere to speak..." she said to Kojiro and Leafeon. Kojiro turned as well but stopped to look at Musashi "Hey Musashi..umm Meowth is following us?" he told her as he noticed the Meoth going after them as well. Musashi sighed "Of course he will, but no you stay here okay? You and her..." she told the cat Pokemon and looked at Espeon. Meowth shook his head "Nope, I am with your plans, whatever those are" he said stubbornly "Fine...okay" Musashi responded and took one of her Pokeballs and called out an Arbok "Arbok, use the wrap on Meowth" she said in calm tone. She turned to look at Leafeon "Let's go then, to a more private place" she said to him as her aRbok was wrapping the Meowth to stay still, not enough to hurt him, but enough for him to follow them.

The mansion
_____
Kaji - tags: Kiri, Mugen, Jeshii, Mirria

He looked a little annoyed "It doesn't matter if are they canines, good, or bad they're entering our home without our permission and I am going to make them a welcoming party..." he said to them "You know what that means right?" he asked them. He looked at Mugen "A key? What is that key doing out there?" he questioned the cat demon.
_____
Kiri - tags: Kaji, Mugen, Jeshii, Mirria

They looked at the ghost and dog spirit then back to the red-haired demon "I guess so, what do you want us to do then? Scare them?" they asked him.
_____
Mugen - tags: Kaji, Kiri, Jeshii, Mirria

The cat demon watched out of the window "Well we could make a plan quickly, I think one of them found the key" they said as they looked at the Red hair "I maybe dropped it there..." they said with a smile.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:22 am

Decided Arima does have magical bloodlines but just doesn't know it yet.
Nagi is also part werecat, but like Arima they don't know it yet]

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- crush: maybe Orochi but open- Tags: Ferid

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one smiled. They followed after the light haired vampire, taking one of the bags if needed.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto

The pretty red one shrugged, then nodded at their mate and said "Okay. Lets chase them, then, and hopefully they'll actually lead us to the person." They set their eyes on the robots, then wondered if they and Pluto should transform. "In our canine forms," they said as an afterthought.

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (magical bloodlines)- powers- OC- team 1- vice principal- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy, some others)- Tags: Ammy, Crowley and others

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one nodded as they looked at the others. He said "I feel like I should stay here in case Aizen tries anything. I don't know if he will, though...so maybe I should go with you and Jessika." He smiled when the girl nodded and said to come along.

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (werecat bloodlines)- cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- team 1- support; student- likes boys more, bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Pokemon and creatures (Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kairo, others too)- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda and others

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed and nodded. "Yeah...lets go to the health room then," they agreed with the others.

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- mate Jessika or Jessabel, Kuroi- Tags: Latias/ Crowley and others

The white and blue haired male said "I'll stay here for now, with Latias and my family. Maybe I'll take them out to the playground nearby."

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Crowley and others

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair nodded at her brother. "Yeah...he can't get to us as easy if we're out at the playground, but there's still time anyway. He said two hours or the end of the day, right? It surely hasn't been two hours yet," she said.

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

The red haired and silver eyed male -getting food-

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- homosexual poly open; Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male nodded and said "That's actually a good idea. Maybe we should mention something to one of the teachers, or Dean. I don't know if he's allowed to paint things, since he's security and not a janitor...We should tell someone about maybe painting, or just getting colored glass."

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- Team 1- fighter; security- SO Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: open

The golden brown haired and green eyed man patted the dog a bit. He continued his rounds now, then transformed to the goat sized creature. The horns or antlers stood out, and he had long golden brown fur. He jumped at Miracle, pawing at him, then continued to scout the area in this form.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Team 1- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika, Arima, Latios and family

She hummed quietly as she listened to the others as they talked. She smiled and said "Latios, you and your family should just go with them. I'm going to have to stay here, since its going to be time to make lunch sometime soon." She shook her head a couple times.

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- weapon- neutral- moral support; student- Demi pan; open- SO open- Crowley adopted- older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Melody, Arima, others

The curly haired redhead hummed and listened as the others talked. She said "Im definitely going with you Crowley," then looked to Arima. "Arima...you should come with us, they were like your family. It could be nice to get to see the mansion again," she said to them.

(Queen: do you think the Shikigami would all recognize Arima? Like, were they around when Arima was younger and would visit?)

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; student- pan; Lunarose- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl hummed a small sound. She nodded and smiled, saying "They're so...cool. They have so many functions," she said. "Why would someone...what does that pendant do?" she asked.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- crush: Tsubasa- SO open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He smiled and said "Well, that's fine, not everyone likes it. Just like not everyone likes lemons or limes, and...I'm one of those people. Ooo, you like sushi...we should go to a sushi place on one of the weekends."

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- team 1- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Crowley and others, Arima

The blue eyed white haired one nodded as she looked at the others. She said "Have fun, all of you, and whoever goes...stay safe. People seem to think that mansion may be haunted," she sighed. She'd heard her own kids talking about it, since she had the hearing of a wolf.

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- team 1- defensive; student- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro and Aoi, others

The white haired and blue eyed young male smiled as he watched the kids. He nodded at Shiro, saying "Oh, yeah, lets just have some fun then."

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Ayame, Zer0

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male held the pendant and ran over. He sighed as he transformed human again, grabbing it as it fell. He looked around as the other did, saying "Akai... is someone watching us?" He didn't see any cat robots or any robots for that matter.

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; student- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri

The dark haired brown eyed one shrugged yet nodded at the other. "Weird...but I guess some people do just like big things," he said. He glanced around, still trying to find the key, then laughed a little. "Hey, you don't have to be rich to have a bigger yard, you just...I don't know. My family had a bigger yard when we lived elsewhere. When Starling and I were much younger, we lived in a pack and the yard was huge."

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- team 1- computer stuff; also student- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She picked up the large key, then looked over as she was called to. "I found it!" she called back, and began to walk back to them. Once she reached Kuri, she said "I think this is the key."

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teacher aide- mate: Maple- adopted Chai- Tags: Maple

The reddish brown haired one -eating-

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide- mate: Cinna- adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna

The lighter brown eyed one -eating-

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- crush: Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids but wants them one day- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda

The brownish and white haired one nodded to the other two. They looked at Kohaku as the other said there might be some in the health room. They said "That's good," and smiled at Kuroda when he agreed to go with them. They began to walk, but let Kohaku lead the way.

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- Team 1- fighter; gym- bi; Kenshin- SO open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The oddly-blue- eyed dark furred bear chuffed and whuffed, snuffling at him. He rubbed his head on him a bit, then backed up. He turned and began to run the way they'd been going, then paused. He looked back at the other, to make sure he was still following.

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- team 1- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one looked back at them a moment. He nodded his head, and began to head for the school once more.

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The silvery-white hair boy let ambery eyes look up at his boyfriend now. He smiled as he leaned on him now, nuzzling against him a bit.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro/ Kuroda and others

The boy with the long black hair looked at the boy there as well. He smiled at his boyfriend, letting him lean on him once more and watching the others.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia fell silent now. She nodded along to what Addy said, or rather he asked it as a question.

Sakura- Saku- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature narrowed her eyes...This was after Musashi made the snake Pokemon wrap up Meowth. The big ears went back a moment, and her split tail lashed. She then poked at the Arbok, before quickly backing up away from it. She just sat and watched the snake Pokemon now. She wanted to use moves to free Meowth, but could end up hurting Meowth too...

Sakuya- Kuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He then nodded his head, as the two humans spoke to him. He flicked his tail again, and let his eyes go to his mom a moment. He watched Arbok wrap up Meowth, and shook his head a bit. He then followed after Musashi and Kojiro, and thought. How was he going to show them, if it required more than a yes or a no? If they asked things that he could nod or shake his head to, that would be easy. Otherwise, he wasn't quite sure what he'd do.

Birch- m- adult- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- fighter/offense; school security- sleeps outside- crush: open- Tags: Jessa/open

The darker faced brown wolf, with scales on his face and legs, twitched his ears. His tail flicked back and forth, and he looked to his daughter, nosing at her. Oddly blue eyes then noticed Dean and Miracle. He stared at the much smaller canine, then looked to Jessa once more.

Jessa- J- f- pup- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- school security- sleeps outside- dad Birch- crush: open- Tags: Birch/open

The brown eyed and red furred, also scaled wolf pup twitched her brown ears. Her brown tipped tail flicked back and forth, and she reached to paw at her dad's muzzle.

Jeshii- Jesh- genderfluid- 28- dog spirit/guide/ something- OC- neutral- at mansion- was found by grandma or the headmaster- crush: Kiri- Tags: mansion

The redhead sighed as they looked at the red haired demon for a moment. "They smell like children...or teenagers, which are still children. They must be from grandma's school... I mean...the headmaster's school." It hadn't really been the old lady's school, her son or grandson had been headmaster. Still, she'd provably paid to have it built. Her husband may have even been headmaster way back when.

Mirria- Mi- f but sometimes m- ghost- OC- Neutral- was a maid, now protects mansion- crush: maybe Magen/Mugen but likes girls too- Tags: mansion

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, giggled a bit and shook her head. "Mugen, you left a key out there for them?" she asked. She clapped her hands a bit, then smiled and nodded at Jeshi. "okay, yeah...some teens can be bad but most of them aren't."

(Jeshi calls the old lady Grandma)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me