Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

How should we decide which characters get mind controlled and or brainwashed?

Random number generator
93%
Another Idea
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:35 pm

(Yes, yes. Let's do it. Town is perfect.)

Zer0: "No she's not." I said.

Theresia: "It seems a festival is happening in town, that gives us an advantage, everyone will be there, so the school will be empty." I said.

Mayu: "For sure, which makes it so much easier for us to get the sword pieces for Rina that are in that vault under the school." I said

Lunarose: "That distraction will be perfect." I said
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:55 pm

[ :thumbup:
Also, some of them aren't in the school anyway since they're at the .mansion and the playground. But you probably still have to worry about Aizen, Ferid, Orochi and Emiel]

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- crush: maybe Orochi- Tags: Ferid-> approaching Orochi

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one nodded. They didn't say anything about Orochi ordering around others. They definitely didn't say that maybe they wouldn't mind that... since maybe it would make him like them more. They only shook their head. They said "Okay...I'll take the licorice to him then," and went to grab it. they closed the cabinet door after getting it, and headed for Orochi's room.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto

The pretty red one nodded as she looked at him, then hugged him a bit. "I know he treats us like toys...but we shouldn't bother about it too much. It's not like we can fight him...or maybe we could, but probably not a good idea. Anyway...robots don't have feelings, so lets just follow them and see what happens. Maybe they have a range of where they can see. We just have to stay behind them or something," they said.

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (magical bloodlines)- powers- OC- team 1- vice principal- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one hummed a small sound. They said "He definitely had something to do with it...Aizen definitely did. Exile was bad enough, but I wouldn't put it past him to have then attacked headmaster." They shook their head a couple times. He then looked around, as they walked up the pathway. He waited to see the big, looming mansion come into view.

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (werecat bloodlines)- cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- team 1- support; student- likes boys more, bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Pokemon and creatures (Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kairo, others too)- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed a small sound. They said "No, I don't read people's minds, I just... have confidence. Train your Pokemon more and you could beat him. Um...anyway," they trailed off, shaking their head a couple times. They then stared at the werewolf, as the other spoke to them. They couldn't tell if the other was teasing...but said "I... wouldn't mind hanging out with Kuroda."

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teacher aide- mate: Maple- adopted Chai- Tags: Maple

The reddish brown haired one finished his food. He twitched his ears and got up. He'd heard sounds from the town. He thought there was a festival.

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide- mate: Cinna- adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna

The lighter brown eyed one finished as well. They got up as well. They went with their mate. They had heard festival sounds, and wanted to go into town.

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- crush: Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids but wants them one day- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda

The brownish and white haired one watched as Nagisa looked to them. They then looked to Kohaku and Kuroda, and nodded at Kuroda. They said "Well...sounds like one person wants to be your friend." Or more, they thought to their self, but didn't say that part aloud.

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- mate Jessika or Jessabel, Kuroi- Tags: Latias/ Shiro and Chibi

The white and blue haired male hummed as he walked with his family. They soon reached the playground, seeing Shiro and Chibi and waving to them.

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Shiro and Chibi

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair hummed as she walked. She looked around as well, and smiled as she waved to the two as well.

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

The red haired and silver eyed male ate. He soon finished, and looked around. He sighed and wondered where Gold was...He then shook his head.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- homosexual poly open; Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male nodded and said "Yeah, being in the school is really boring...Then again, some people would say classes are boring too. Not me though, I like the classes they offer and I like to learn. Anyway...yeah, lets go out into town and see what kind of stuff is being sold."

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- Team 1- fighter; security- SO Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: Castiel

The golden brown furred creature, with horns or antlers, almost yelped. He stared at the man...being about the size of a medium dog. He was the size of an Australian shepherd or such, that was to say. He flicked his tail, nosing the angel's hand then turning human again. "Hey Castiel," he said, then blushed a bit and looked down. He was still new to this, considering for a long time he'd thought he'd only liked women. Then again, Cas had seemed the same so it had been a surprise. A welcome one, it turned out, but still a surprise.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Team 1- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Musashi and Kelly

She heard her crush come in and speak to her, so she turned it one of the others. She asked the other woman to make the spaghetti for her. Meanwhile, she walked over to Kelly and said "Do you...want some meatballs? Since I'm making some for the headmaster anyway..."

(going to have to wait for Melody, but you can post that the spaghetti is being done or has been finished, Queen)

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- weapon- neutral- moral support; student- Demi pan; open- SO open- Crowley adopted- older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Arima

The curly haired redhead hummed and listened as the others talked. She said "I'm kind of glad they came here ahead of us. Though I'm a little worried if there's anything in there that could hurt them..." She then made a small sound as they spoke of the headmaster...

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; student- pan; Lunarose- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl nodded at the others. She kind of wanted to go to this festival. However, she shook her head. She said "That's pretty convenient."

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- crush: Tsubasa- SO open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa, Ammy

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He smiled as he looked at the two of them, and walked. As Tsubasa pulled out the dress/Kimono, he stared at it. "Wow, its so pretty...I think it'll look good on her," he said, but wasn't flirting with Ammy or anything. His feelings were for Tsubasa alone. He silently wondered, a moment, what it would look like on them.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- team 1- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Tsubasa and Yukiro

The blue eyed white haired one watched the other white haired one looking at Tsubasa. He seemed to be thinking of something. As he was looking at them and the clothing, he seemed to be thinking. She giggled a bit, then looked at the clothing herself now. She reached out to run a hand over the fabric, then nodded and said "Yes. I think it'll look quite nice, so...let me model it for you."

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- team 1- defensive; student- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro

The white haired and blue eyed young male smiled as he looked at his brother. "Why thank you, I'm glad you have such confidence in me." He then fell silent a moment, as he nodded at the other male. "Restaurant would definitely take time and effort and money... A cafe might be easier, because you can have it as big or small as you want. You could start with a smaller one, and if you make enough money just extend the size of the space." He shrugged after he said that. He then nodded and said "They seem to be here to let Kurai play."

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Zer0

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male glanced to Akai a moment. He also looked to the stranger, and seemed to stare him down.

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; student- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri

The dark haired brown eyed one sighed as he too listened to the other be kind of rude...He called out "We aren't here for a fight...If we were, we could have just come in here and started messing your stuff up." He definitely had seen some vases and stuff before the mist had appeared.

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- team 1- computer stuff; also student- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She blurted out "We...we're here to see if this is a safe place for our families! The...the stupid headmaster...the new headmaster is kicking them out! Some of them are just children and don't have homes outside the school..."

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- Team 1- fighter; gym- bi; Kenshin- SO open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The blue eyed dark haired male smiled as he thought on all those choices. "Hmm, a peaceful nice picnic would be great, but we could go to the amusement park another time. If...you'd want a second date. Wow, I need to stop talking..." he said, as he was definitely getting ahead of himself.

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- team 1- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one got food.

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro

The silvery-white hair boy got food.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro

The boy with the long black hair headed inside.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia got food.

Sakura- Saku- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature -sleeping-

Sakuya- Kuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He shook his head as no, he definitely did not have psychic powers. He then stared as the Mime Jr made the Pokemon go to sleep...He let out a breath but nodded up at the blue haired man. He could tell the others were just sleeping, nothing bad. Therefore, he pawed at the man again then began to make his way forward. He took pause just once to check they were really asleep. He didn't think sleep attacks could be fought off,but his mom had a strong will.

Birch- m- adult- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- fighter/offense; school security- sleeps outside- crush: open- Tags: Jessa/open

The darker faced brown wolf with scales yawned a bit, then looked at his daughter. He nosed at her, then twitched his ears as he heard sounds in town.

Jessa- J- f- pup- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- school security- sleeps outside- dad Birch- crush: open- Tags: Birch/open

The brown eyed and red furred, also scaled wolf pup twitched her brown ears. Her brown tipped tail flicked back and forth, and she looked towards town.

Jeshii- Jesh- genderfluid- 28- dog spirit/guide/ something- OC- neutral- at mansion- was found by grandma or the headmaster- crush: Kiri- Tags: mansion

The redhead growled "They did not abandon us..." as she refused to believe that. She then thought of the headmaster, whom they hadn't seen in awhile. "Grandma's child hasn't been here in some time either...Maybe something happened," she said, then looked up and through the hallway. "Children...there's little ones..." she muttered. She then sighed and shook her head, before nodding at Mugen.

Mirria- Mi- f but sometimes m- ghost- OC- Neutral- was a maid, now protects mansion- crush: maybe Mugen but likes girls too- Tags: mansion

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, hummed and floated. She tilted her head as she listened to the werewolves speak. "They're right...they could have just come in here and thrown stuff, or destroyed it. Go ahead Mugen," she said, when he said he wanted to go to them. He wanted to hear them out, and she agreed. "I too think we should hear them out," she said, with a small smile.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:30 am

Headmaster - Aizen - with D

He sat there watching the views and sipped his tea like he did every day. His eyes turned to the opening door when the D walked out there and sat on one of the chairs on the balcony. He narrowed his brown eyes at the words of the other "How I am doing? Well how does it look like" he said with a sip of his tea. He closed his eyes for a moment to listen more of the demihuman opening his eyes to look at her "Mind your manners D...I am not that old..." he said to her with a little annoyance "What do you want, D?" he questioned her.
'
_____
Ferid - with Emiel, open

He watched after the Emiel as they walked away. A sight escaped his mouth as he walked to the teacher's offices and sat on the chair near his office table. His eyes turned to look at the roof of the silent room, he started to wonder how lonely he was. It had never bothered him before, but now it sure made him think more about things, he was separated a lot from Crowley who was pretty close to him before, he didn't know where the other vampires were at the moment either. He sighed, but turned to look at the windows when he heard the faint callings from the town "...was it today?" he questioned himself.

_____
Orochi - with himself

He is taking naps in his room
_____
Pluto - with Jesse

He nodded "I don't know that things seem to be very clever for robots, but then again...maybe the owner can see through them, which makes them move the way like they were looking at something or someone," he said in wonder. He thought for a moment "A range...there is no way to have too long range with anything, so maybe the owner is actually a student...or even a teacher..." he said as he walked forward his eyes looking at the bots.

_____
Miyabe - with themselves

He took some information about Lunarose, getting her genealogical information or part of it. She was adopted and had a very good knowledge about machines, and hacking and seemed to have some magical skills too. They didn't really get about the magic, as they were pretty much human beings. They sighed as they looked at the clock on the wall, wondering if Arima for their message earlier or did he had taken it seriously, well they could not know whether the two hours or now one hour was gone.

_____
Crowley - with Arima, Jessika

He lifted his shoulders a little bit "Well nobody knows, maybe we will eventually someday know what truly happened then..." he said as he stopped for a moment when the mansion was on their way now "Oh that sure is big, I only saw one part of the floor from the academy's floor, but that massive..." he said as he started to walk forward. His eyes looked at the door which seemed to be the main door "See the door is open..." he said.

_____
Guzma - with himself

- Heading out of the school area.
_____
Aoi - with his siblings, Starling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

- He looked at the fainting mist, before starting to see a figure getting closer it was nothing more than a talking cat, well his senses could already tell the cat was a little bit more than just a normal cat, a demon cat. He didn't see the others yet, before the one who was likely challenging him in a way showed up "If that is so then there is nobody to care or ask, as long you don't know how to talk with a dead person..." he said to him.

_____
Arashi - with Starling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

He looked at the two siblings then back to the demons "That's the reason we are here, we are not going to force you to let us live in here, if you say it's not okay...we will understand and find somewhere else" he said even if it was not his family who was on the risk of becoming homeless.

_____
Crystal - with Starling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

She looked at her brother for a moment, a little worried. Any of their family members were not at the academy in the first place so they didn't need to be afraid of them becoming homeless, but the others, especially the kids of the Amaterasu could see it in a different way and likely even start a fight if they needed to.

_____
Kuri - with Staling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

Her ears perked for a moment, as she heard some of the conversations between the demons to each other "Arima? You're familiar to the vice-principal?" she asked suddenly when the name echoed to her ears.

_____
Shiro - with Chibi, his siblings

He also waved to the Tios family as they entered the playground, he still kind of wanted to ask what happened during their meetings, but decided not to speak about it now. He turned back to his older brother "Actually I was planning to start with a cafe, as my girlfriend Trisha liked to bake and is very good at it too, she could become the baker of the cafe when I am the owner..." he said. He looked to the town now too "The carnival is here..." he said.

_____
Akai - With Dark Sun and Zen0

He narrowed his eyes at Zen0 "You were asked...of so you say you do have plans..." he said with curiosity "Why could that do anything with the academy? It's just a 100-year-old school" he said. He didn't know if the plans had nothing to do with the academy, but maybe now he could figure out what was going on with those people.

_____
Kenshin - with Neo

He looked at him for a moment then smiled "Maybe, when there is more warmer day, and I completely forget that there is that festival today too, we could go there to check later too, when there are not that much of people around" he said to him.

_____
Tetsuyuki - with Zephir

He smiled at him "You're first to like classes, well I do like some, but those I don't like are hard to focus on..." he said to him then finished his meal "If you don't mind waiting a little bit, I need to get to my dorm and then we can go to the town...or if you need to get some money as we need that" he said to him as he stood up to take the clay to the dirt dishes.
_____
Tsubasa - with Yukiro, Ammy

They nodded to Ammy and looked at Yukiro "Thank you Yuki" they said to him then pointed their fingers toward one of the smaller rooms "There, you can change clothes over there" they said to Ammy. They then turned back to Yuki, with a smile "I do have something for you too Yuki" they said and walked past him to a locker "Here, Snake charmer hat" they said with a laugh.

_____
Kohaku - with Chai, Nagisa, Kuroda

They looked at Kuroda when he spoke to Nagisa with a roll over his eyes "Of course, they were not, why could they be nice to you when you were not nice to anyone..." they said "I've seen how much of fights you start with that bad boy playing" they said with a little annoyance. They then sighed "I don't mind being friends with you either Kuroda, but you do have a lot to learn about how you act and speak to others, maybe being bad is fun to you, but it is not to the others," they said.

_____
Kuroda - with Kohaku, Chai, Nagisa

He looked at Nagisa for a moment "I see...you know you're a weird person...nobody ever being actually nice to me..." he said to them then looked at Kohaku "Perhaps..." he said with sight. He listened to the others he was silent for a moment, but yes he had been rather lonely lately, and that was likely one of the reasons he started to be mean to others as he thought that was the only way to get their attention.

_____
Team Rocket - Musashi - tags: Melody, Kojiro - tags: Sakuya and Meowth - tags: Sakura

Meowth is currently sleeping and Arbok is very tired, but not sleeping yet.

Kojiro looked at them for a moment to make sure before turning to the Leafeon "Let's go..." he said and walked to the storage room only a horse length away from the sleeping Pokemon. He turned the lights on when he got to the storage "Okay then let's collect anything that could be good for a romantic lunch" he said looking around for candlers.

Musashi waited for a short while patiently which was very new thin kto her as she was a very inpatient person. Her eyes turned to one of the kitchen workers who came to her with a tray with a good one-person portion of spaghetti and meatballs. Also on the tray was a small ketchup jar and a glass that was still empty for the time being "Thank you" she said and took the tray. She could not get how good the fresh food smelled and she felt like taking a bite of the food too, but ignored it 'I will go there to take some spaghetti and meatballs maybe later...' she thought to herself as she made her way to the cleaning room.

The mansion
_____
Kaji - tags: Kiri, Mugen, Jeshii, Mirria, Aoi the others

He sighed "That's interesting I thought it was an academy, not kindergarten, why could they bring young kids to an academy anyway" he questioned. His eyes looked at Kiri "he did?" he said to them with a sight "Well this is our master's house, if you truly want to come to live here, you could ask the owner of the house" he said with a smirk as he walked down the stairs and showed up to them "but sadly the owner of the house, is dead" he said.

_____
Kiri - tags: Kaji, Mugen, Jeshii, Mirria, Aoi the others

They looked at Mugen then to the others, before turning to Kaji "Kaji I think the headmaster, did let families of the staff members stay in that academy" he said to him. They turned to Mirria "I don't think breaking stuff was not the thing why we were so suspicious of them, it's just common sense to be suspicious of people who suddenly walk into your house..." they said then turned to the wolves "You could've knocked you know, not just walk in" they said.

_____
Mugen - tags: Kaji, Kiri, Jeshii, Mirria, Aoi the others

They were the first of the little protection group who showed themselves to the strangers "I see so you come here to look for a place to stay, are your families poor when you can't go to the town to find a place to stay?" they questioned the wolves, before turned to look at Kaji showing up behind them as well.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:37 am

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- crush: maybe Orochi- Tags: Orochi

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one hummed. They reached the room, and raised their hand to knock, then waited for an answer. "Orochi?" they called after a moment, since he might be napping. If he was, they'd just open the door and put the licorice in then leave.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto

The pretty red one nodded as she looked at him, saying "Yeah, I doubt they have too big of a range. So we can just see if any of them go away anywhere. Well...I guess whoever it is could be a student. They also might not be, but if they're not then its kind of weird that they're watching us..." They shook their head, and looked around. They tried to catch sight of one of the cat robots then.

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (magical bloodlines)- powers- OC- team 1- vice principal- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one hummed a small sound. They said "Yeah...I hope so," he said to the other, then looked around. He hurried on ahead of them, then stopped and looked back. "Oh, yeah, its very big for sure and I almost got lost a few times when I was really little. You learn the layout after a bit though," they said. They hummed as they walked up to the mansion. They heard voices, and called out "Arashi, are you and your friends here?" They didn't realize the three Shikigami, the dog and ghost were still there...

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (werecat bloodlines)- cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- team 1- support; student- likes boys more, bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Pokemon and creatures (Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kairo, others too)- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed a small sound. They said "Hey...I'm not weird," but didn't sound annoyed. They smiled as they looked at the other two a moment. "Well, if you two want to be his friends...we can start now, by going to that festival."

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teacher aide- mate: Maple- adopted Chai- Tags: Maple

The reddish brown haired one headed out.

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide- mate: Cinna- adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna

The lighter brown eyed one headed out.

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- crush: Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids but wants them one day- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda

The brownish and white haired one hummed a small sound and smiled. "Oh, I'd be you're friend too, if...you'll let Kohaku and I be." They then twitched their ears and flicked their tail, saying "Yeah. I can hear the sounds coming from the town, so...yeah, if you guys want, we could go into town."

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- mate Jessika or Jessabel, Kuroi- Tags: Latias/ Shiro and Chibi

The white and blue haired male smiled at the two boys a moment. He then watched his mate set Kuroi down, and the child ran over to the wolf children.

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Shiro and Chibi

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair hummed as she walked. She smiled as she went with Tio and Jess towards one of the benches.

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

The red haired and silver eyed male ate. He soon finished, and looked around. He sighed and wondered where Gold was...He then shook his head.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- homosexual poly open; Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male nodded and said "I've got money, so I should go get some of it. I think there might actually be a festival today... Do we want to go to the festival, or just go around the shops?" he asked. "Actually...they may have closed the shops since there's a festival."

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- Team 1- fighter; security- SO Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: Castiel

The golden brown furred creature, with horns or antlers, almost yelped. He stared at the man...being about the size of a medium dog. He was the size of an Australian shepherd or such, that was to say. He flicked his tail, nosing the angel's hand then turning human again. "Hey Castiel," he said, then blushed a bit and looked down. He was still new to this, considering for a long time he'd thought he'd only liked women. Then again, Cas had seemed the same so it had been a surprise. A welcome one, it turned out, but still a surprise.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Team 1- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Musashi and Kelly

She heard her crush come in and speak to her, so she turned it one of the others. She asked the other woman to make the spaghetti for her. Meanwhile, she walked over to Kelly and said "Do you...want some meatballs? Since I'm making some for the headmaster anyway..."

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- weapon- neutral- moral support; student- Demi pan; open- SO open- Crowley adopted- older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Arima

The curly haired redhead smiled and said "Yes, its a very big mansion. That's perfect for everyone that needs to be out of the school." She then continued to walk with her adoptive father, and the vice principal. She stared at the open door...then listened as Arima called out.

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; student- pan; Lunarose- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl nodded at the others. She kind of wanted to go to this festival. However, she shook her head. She said "That's pretty convenient."

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- crush: Tsubasa- SO open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa, Ammy

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He took the hat with this look on his face, but not annoyed. "Does it... have holes for my ears?" he asked, and shook his head. It was fine if not, but his ears were pretty big so the hat might fall off. Unless it was just small enough to sit between them, on his head. He turned the hat in his hands, seeming to study it.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- team 1- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Tsubasa and Yukiro

The blue eyed white haired one smiled as she looked at the other two. She watched as Tsubasa pulled out some kind of hat. The other handed it over to Yukiro, so she tilted her head as she watched. She then went to sit and wait, while the two talked about the hat.

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- team 1- defensive; student- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro

The white haired and blue eyed young male smiled as he looked at his brother. "Oh, that's actually good, if she can make the food while you run the place. You'd need people to take orders too though...Whether you do table service or counter service, it would be good to hire some like...waiters or staff. Just so you two don't get overwhelmed. Even with a smaller cafe, you'd still have like ten or more customers so...yeah."

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Zer0

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male shook his head. "that's actually a great question...did you want something with the headmaster? Or someone else at our school?" he asked, though wasn't sure. They didn't seem to be students, him and that girl, so this was confusing.

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; student- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri

The dark haired brown eyed one twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He put a hand out as if to stop Aoi from talking, since Kuri and Starling were. "Aoi, Arashi...I think we should let the two girls do the talking. The...the one person at least, seems to be responding to them in a good way."

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- team 1- computer stuff; also student- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She tilted her head and said "You...you know Arima..." She then said "We um...the kids can't stay there, the new headmaster is kicking them out. He gave two hours, but its gotta be less than that now...Our siblings are too young to be alone... We also don't have time to find a house and buy it... and I know for a fact buying a house takes time anyway."

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- Team 1- fighter; gym- bi; Kenshin- SO open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The blue eyed dark haired male smiled as he nodded at the other. "We could actually wait on the picnic too, maybe the festival should be our first date. That could count as a date right?" he asked. He'd seen festivals to be romantic, seeing happy couples at them.

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- team 1- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one ate.

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro

The silvery-white hair boy got ate.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro

The boy with the long black hair ate.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia ate.

Sakura- Saku- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature -sleeping-

Sakuya- Kuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He quickly headed for the supply closet with the human. He nodded at him and looked around, and actually happened on some tablecloths. One was pink with dark red hearts, so he began to pull. He managed to get it over to Kojiro. He said "Leaf...Leaf," and pawed at his leg then patted at the pretty tablecloth.

(they can definitely put this over a box, lol)

Birch- m- adult- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- fighter/offense; school security- sleeps outside- crush: open- Tags: Jessa/open

The darker faced brown wolf with scales yawned a bit, then looked at his daughter. He nosed at her, then twitched his ears as he heard sounds in town.

Jessa- J- f- pup- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- school security- sleeps outside- dad Birch- crush: open- Tags: Birch/open

The brown eyed and red furred, also scaled wolf pup twitched her brown ears. Her brown tipped tail flicked back and forth, and she looked towards town.

Jeshii- Jesh- genderfluid- 28- dog spirit/guide/ something- OC- neutral- at mansion- was found by grandma or the headmaster- crush: Kiri- Tags: mansion

The redhead didn't answer, because she heard the familiar voice calling out. She froze up as she heard it, and flashed back to when Arima was a child. The voice, though not that of a child anymore, was definitely his. "Kiri... Kiri its Arima," she managed to say. She turned to dog form again, wagging her tail slowly and looking at Kiri. She wanted to run to Arima, but also wanted Kiri to go with her.

Mirria- Mi- f but sometimes m- ghost- OC- Neutral- was a maid, now protects mansion- crush: maybe Mugen but likes girls too- Tags: mansion

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, hummed and floated. She said "Sure, I guess, but...remember, Mugen left the key out there. They technically didn't just walk in, or break in. They found the key so..." she trailed off as she heard what Jeshii said. She then looked down the hallway, and called "Yes, we know him. He's the vice principal there now?" she asked, knowing they could hear her as she wasn't just any ghost.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm

D
    [Snake Bastard]
    Young adult/genderfluid (currently female)/demi-human (?)/ Team 2(?)/Tag: Aizen

She glanced between him and the tea. She smiled.“Ah, yes. I see it very clearly that Headmaster is enjoying himself right now. What type of brand is that? Is there certain way you enjoy them? Like, the certain tempt or how bitterness to the tea?” She asked. D also wanted to know if he really enjoyed his job so far. When Headmaster scolded her for calling him ‘senile’. Her face turned bright red, and D dipped her head. “I’ll be mindful about my choice of words. It will not happened twice. Sorry Headmaster!” However… You said you’re not that old, but you are currently drinking tea… Is what D want to say but she was afraid that the Headmaster might throw her out the balcony. Hopefully he cannot read her mind. “How do you cope with situation like this? Let’s just say recently I accidentally crashed my bike into a neighbor of mine. I wanted to pay for her insurance but she refused to talk to me. I was riding my bike around the corner when a stray cat suddenly appeared in front of me. I had to turn around but my neighbor was there too! I didn’t even see her! If you can save one, would you save your neighbor, or the cat?”
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:27 pm

Zer0: "I have reasons, and I'm not telling them." I said.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:00 pm

Castiel - appears 37 - male - seraphim angel - counselor - SO: Dean - tags: Dean
    The palm of his hand tickled when Dean nudged it, similar to how Miracle did so often towards people he was fond of. "Anything in the area?" Castiel asked gruffly, referring to his duties as a security guard for the school and the patrol Dean was on. All business -- as usual. Though he was trying to learn to be more sentimental and gentle. Human relationships were still difficult for him, even with as little romantic experience he had gathered so far.

Kelly - late 30s - female - werewolf - teacher - crush: Melody - tags: Melody & Musashi
    She watched and waited as Melody asked one of the other ladies working in the cafeteria to serve her. Beside her, there was Musashi, who was also waiting and had been served a plate of spaghetti. Kelly almost opened her mouth to emit a greeting, but the other had already turned and was heading to the cleaning room. Within seconds, the cafeteria worker was handing her a serving. Gratefully, Kelly took the heaping plate of pasta slathered in red sauce. The last thing she needed to top the meal was...

The woman turned back to Melody, who was apparently speaking to her again. "Oh! Well... yes, please, that would be fantastic," Kelly sighed, her mouth watering. She licked her lips sheepishly and held out her plate to Melody. At least, once the meatballs were done.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me