Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

How should we decide which characters get mind controlled and or brainwashed?

Random number generator
93%
Another Idea
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:33 pm

Zer0: "I was only asked to return it to its owner, and I'm not telling you our plan." I said. "No she isn't my girlfriend." I said.

Theresia: "To return the pendent to Ayame." I said to Yukina.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:10 pm

@Kyoko -Thank you!

@Queen of Flames - Aizen looks lonely. Maybe D can spare her energy? :3

D
    [Snake Bastard]
    Young adult/genderfluid (currently female)/demi-human (?)/ Team 2(?)

D stopped her track to look behind her shoulder. Mayu had left her as she predicted. Initially, their relationship was on the right track, but where had the road broke off from there? D might have been the one who start all of this when she wanted to tease, but she still refrained herself to do because the student seemed easy to chat. Her heart briefly felt cold when she believed the student throws an assumption, but D decided to play along while listen carefully to the conversation; not wanting to start a fight without seeing through everything. She wasn’t aware that her sarcastic response would spark another issue; she cannot control herself. The pressure from Mayu’s sudden apology made her apology seemed not genuine, D should probably be the one who should apologize. Now without Maui’s presence, D believed this friendship has been completely cut off. D looks back on her path and continues her walk with her usual smile.

D briefly saw one of her prof isolating himself in a room. She turned around and stopped at the door frame. “Sup, prof. How are you doing?” She greeted him with a wave. She also wanted to ask if he is bored, but she was afraid that he will grill her. D looks around the room and plopped herself into a random chair. She stared at him for a moment. "No offence tho, but right now you look kind of 'senile'.”
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:32 pm

Sorry to mini mod but one: Aizen is super powerful, nobody should be going around calling him senile or anything else that could anger him.
Two: he isn't a teacher, he's the headmaster.
three: he's on a balcony. Outside his office, which I do believe people can't just casually waltz up to, though his guard dogs aren't there right now but still]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:12 pm

All I can say is that D is like that. Sorry if that sounds like D's existence acted as a scapegoat for any mistake.

Queen's last post with He left his office table and The school was very quiet today which was good. Is the only context I've read (his other posts are mainly about him in an office, so there is little context I can work with). Since he is the headmaster (which the front page didn't have Aizen's name, or his form/his role gets buried along with other posts, so I never knew about the identity of headmaster), I assumed anyone can enter unless he put up magic or kicked out other people himself. I can still remove D's interaction, unless @Queen is alright with it.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:09 pm

We can see if she's alright with it. The post definitely says he's on a balcony in it, though.

Lol, its fine if D is just like that, but Aizen even in the anime/manga he is in will just...attack people if they anger him.]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:17 pm

Aizen is very bad in the anime, but I am not bringing that out in here as it could make this RP being likely locked. He is harsh, selfish, has no much of empathy, but likely will not kill anyone, even if he may make others to fear the worst.

It's fine for her to interact with him.

By the way spirit if you have any plot ideas about your charasters like the k- project canons, others which are mostly by themselves at the moment. You are free to do that as I think this is plot whatever you want RP xD. It can be a plot against Aizen or it can be something fun like a festival or anything lol.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:36 pm

Ooo, A festival would be fun, but then I feel like everyone should go to it]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:16 am

Based on the wiki, he sounded like an sophisticated individual on the outside with unpredictable personality.

Snake Bastard vs another snake. It’s like two snakes playing mind games with each other. Can’t wait to see Aizen clap back on D.
———

Another vote to the festival!
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:09 am

If you want to do the festival then yes everyone who wants can go there...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:03 pm

[Okay, we can do a festival, but would it be the school doing it or the town? The town having a festival is definitely better, since if the school did it it would take a lot of set up.]

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- crush: maybe Orochi- Tags: Ferid-> approaching Orochi

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one nodded. They didn't say anything about Orochi ordering around others. They definitely didn't say that maybe they wouldn't mind that... since maybe it would make him like them more. They only shook their head. They said "Okay...I'll take the licorice to him then," and went to grab it. they closed the cabinet door after getting it, and headed for Orochi's room.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto

The pretty red one nodded as she looked at him, then hugged him a bit. "I know he treats us like toys...but we shouldn't bother about it too much. It's not like we can fight him...or maybe we could, but probably not a good idea. Anyway...robots don't have feelings, so lets just follow them and see what happens. Maybe they have a range of where they can see. We just have to stay behind them or something," they said.

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (magical bloodlines)- powers- OC- team 1- vice principal- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one hummed a small sound. They said "He definitely had something to do with it...Aizen definitely did. Exile was bad enough, but I wouldn't put it past him to have then attacked headmaster." They shook their head a couple times. He then looked around, as they walked up the pathway. He waited to see the big, looming mansion come into view.

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (werecat bloodlines)- cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- team 1- support; student- likes boys more, bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Pokemon and creatures (Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kairo, others too)- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed a small sound. They said "No, I don't read people's minds, I just... have confidence. Train your Pokemon more and you could beat him. Um...anyway," they trailed off, shaking their head a couple times. They then stared at the werewolf, as the other spoke to them. They couldn't tell if the other was teasing...but said "I... wouldn't mind hanging out with Kuroda."

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teacher aide- mate: Maple- adopted Chai- Tags: Maple

The reddish brown haired one -eating-

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide- mate: Cinna- adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna

The lighter brown eyed one -eating-

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- crush: Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids but wants them one day- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda

The brownish and white haired one watched as Nagisa looked to them. They then looked to Kohaku and Kuroda, and nodded at Kuroda. They said "Well...sounds like one person wants to be your friend." Or more, they thought to their self, but didn't say that part aloud.

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- mate Jessika or Jessabel, Kuroi- Tags: Latias/ Shiro and Chibi

The white and blue haired male hummed as he walked with his family. They soon reached the playground, seeing Shiro and Chibi and waving to them.

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Shiro and Chibi

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair hummed as she walked. She looked around as well, and smiled as she waved to the two as well.

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

The red haired and silver eyed male -getting food-

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- homosexual poly open; Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male nodded and said "Yeah, being in the school is really boring...Then again, some people would say classes are boring too. Not me though, I like the classes they offer and I like to learn. Anyway...yeah, lets go out into town and see what kind of stuff is being sold."

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- Team 1- fighter; security- SO Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: Castiel

The golden brown furred creature, with horns or antlers, almost yelped. He stared at the man...being about the size of a medium dog. He was the size of an Australian shepherd or such, that was to say. He flicked his tail, nosing the angel's hand then turning human again. "Hey Castiel," he said, then blushed a bit and looked down. He was still new to this, considering for a long time he'd thought he'd only liked women. Then again, Cas had seemed the same so it had been a surprise. A welcome one, it turned out, but still a surprise.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Team 1- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Musashi and Kelly

She heard her crush come in and speak to her, so she turned it one of the others. She asked the other woman to make the spaghetti for her. Meanwhile, she walked over to Kelly and said "Do you...want some meatballs? Since I'm making some for the headmaster anyway..."

(going to have to wait for Melody, but you can post that the spaghetti is being done or has been finished, Queen)

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- weapon- neutral- moral support; student- Demi pan; open- SO open- Crowley adopted- older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Arima

The curly haired redhead hummed and listened as the others talked. She said "I'm kind of glad they came here ahead of us. Though I'm a little worried if there's anything in there that could hurt them..." She then made a small sound as they spoke of the headmaster...

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; student- pan; Lunarose- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl nodded at the other. She was a bit confused why she'd said that. She just nodded at her though. She signed a bit, and waited to get moving.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- crush: Tsubasa- SO open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa, Ammy

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He smiled as he looked at the two of them, and walked. As Tsubasa pulled out the dress/Kimono, he stared at it. "Wow, its so pretty...I think it'll look good on her," he said, but wasn't flirting with Ammy or anything. His feelings were for Tsubasa alone. He silently wondered, a moment, what it would look like on them.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- team 1- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Tsubasa and Yukiro

The blue eyed white haired one watched the other white haired one looking at Tsubasa. He seemed to be thinking of something. As he was looking at them and the clothing, he seemed to be thinking. She giggled a bit, then looked at the clothing herself now. She reached out to run a hand over the fabric, then nodded and said "Yes. I think it'll look quite nice, so...let me model it for you."

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- team 1- defensive; student- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro

The white haired and blue eyed young male smiled as he looked at his brother. "Why thank you, I'm glad you have such confidence in me." He then fell silent a moment, as he nodded at the other male. "Restaurant would definitely take time and effort and money... A cafe might be easier, because you can have it as big or small as you want. You could start with a smaller one, and if you make enough money just extend the size of the space." He shrugged after he said that. He then nodded and said "They seem to be here to let Kurai play."

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Zer0

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male glanced to Akai a moment. He also looked to the stranger, and seemed to stare him down. "Yeah...do you know her or something?" he asked the other male. It seemed pretty obvious but he still asked, then he asked "Is she your girlfriend or something?"

(gonna wait for Queen's post)

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; student- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri

The dark haired brown eyed one sighed as he too listened to the other be kind of rude...He called out "We aren't here for a fight...If we were, we could have just come in here and started messing your stuff up." He definitely had seen some vases and stuff before the mist had appeared.

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- team 1- computer stuff; also student- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She blurted out "We...we're here to see if this is a safe place for our families! The...the stupid headmaster...the new headmaster is kicking them out! Some of them are just children and don't have homes outside the school..."

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- Team 1- fighter; gym- bi; Kenshin- SO open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The blue eyed dark haired male smiled as he thought on all those choices. "Hmm, a peaceful nice picnic would be great, but we could go to the amusement park another time. If...you'd want a second date. Wow, I need to stop talking..." he said, as he was definitely getting ahead of himself.

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- team 1- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one headed inside.

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro

The silvery-white hair boy headed inside.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro

The boy with the long black hair headed inside.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia followed.

Sakura- Saku- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature -sleeping-

Sakuya- Kuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He shook his head as no, he definitely did not have psychic powers. He then stared as the Mime Jr made the Pokemon go to sleep...He let out a breath but nodded up at the blue haired man. He could tell the others were just sleeping, nothing bad. Therefore, he pawed at the man again then began to make his way forward. He took pause just once to check they were really asleep. He didn't think sleep attacks could be fought off,but his mom had a strong will.

Birch- m- adult- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- fighter/offense; school security- sleeps outside- crush: open- Tags: Jessa/open

The darker faced brown wolf, with scales on his face and legs, twitched his ears. His tail flicked back and forth, and he looked to his daughter, nosing at her. Oddly blue eyes then noticed Dean and Miracle. He stared at the much smaller canine, then looked to Jessa once more.

Jessa- J- f- pup- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- school security- sleeps outside- dad Birch- crush: open- Tags: Birch/open

The brown eyed and red furred, also scaled wolf pup twitched her brown ears. Her brown tipped tail flicked back and forth, and she reached to paw at her dad's muzzle.

Jeshii- Jesh- genderfluid- 28- dog spirit/guide/ something- OC- neutral- at mansion- was found by grandma or the headmaster- crush: Kiri- Tags: mansion

The redhead growled "They did not abandon us..." as she refused to believe that. She then thought of the headmaster, whom they hadn't seen in awhile. "Grandma's child hasn't been here in some time either...Maybe something happened," she said, then looked up and through the hallway. "Children...there's little ones..." she muttered. She then sighed and shook her head, before nodding at Mugen.

Mirria- Mi- f but sometimes m- ghost- OC- Neutral- was a maid, now protects mansion- crush: maybe Mugen but likes girls too- Tags: mansion

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, hummed and floated. She tilted her head as she listened to the werewolves speak. "They're right...they could have just come in here and thrown stuff, or destroyed it. Go ahead Mugen," she said, when he said he wanted to go to them. He wanted to hear them out, and she agreed. "I too think we should hear them out," she said, with a small smile.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me