Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

How should we decide which characters get mind controlled and or brainwashed?

Random number generator
93%
Another Idea
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:46 am

[Queen: you did, but its fine since you answered it just now.
XD kay, cool]

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- crush: maybe Orochi- Tags: Ferid

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one hummed. They followed after him, going towards a private kitchen with him. They said "Oh, yeah, that's a good idea; kids do like snacks, and some of them like tea. I don't think they'd take it if they knew it was Aizen's... Better to be safe than sorry though," they agreed with the other. They moved to go in the kitchen, to help him put the bags there that needed to be there.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto

The pretty red one nodded at their mate. They sighed a bit, then. They shook their head, saying "Hmm...Maybe we should just follow them and see they're there. Then we can tell Aizen. It would be better to have proof, though. We don't have any phones...Maybe Aizen could let us use his phone."

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (magical bloodlines)- powers- OC- team 1- vice principal- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy, some others)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one hummed a small sound. They followed after Crowley and the girl, once the Pokemon siblings and Ammy headed off. They said "It's been so long... Its going to be really nice to see it again," they said, then felt a bit bad...They should have gone back, at least once, to see the place. They should have gone to see if the Shikigami were still there... but they'd been so busy. He glanced towards Ferid and Emiel... but they didn't look over. He sighed with relief at this, and continued to walk with the others.

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (werecat bloodlines)- cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- team 1- support; student- likes boys more, bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Pokemon and creatures (Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kairo, others too)- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed a small sound. When Kuroda said his brother didn't like him, they said "That...can't be true, can it?" They then watched as he let out his Pokemon. "Oh...you poor things," they said, looking at the Absol then the Obstagoon. They wanted to ask if they could pet the Absol. They kept silent about that for now, since the Pokemon was hurt.

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- mate Jessika or Jessabel, Kuroi- Tags: Latias/ Crowley and others

The white and blue haired male nodded at the vampire a couple times. He then held his mate's hand, as her other arm held their son and they walked.

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Crowley and others

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair nodded at the others. She called "Have fun!" because looking at a mansion sounded like such fun.

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

The red haired and silver eyed male -getting food-

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- homosexual poly open; Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male nodded and said "Ah, yeah, maybe they wouldn't have had it back then. Of course, he was headmaster here for awhile. Colored glass would have been a thing at some point," he said. He shook his head, saying "I didn't really think of the glass either...so I probably would have run into it too. We were focused on other things," he said. He took some food, then headed for a table, not many people there now.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- Team 1- fighter; security- SO Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: open

The golden brown haired and green eyed man patted the dog a bit. He continued his rounds now, then transformed to the goat sized creature. The horns or antlers stood out, and he had long golden brown fur. He jumped at Miracle, pawing at him, then continued to scout the area in this form.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Team 1- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: X

She hummed quietly as she began to head back for the kitchen now. She didn't really need to be there, though, as she trusted students not to take too much.

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- weapon- neutral- moral support; student- Demi pan; open- SO open- Crowley adopted- older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Arima

The curly haired redhead hummed and listened as the others talked. She giggled a bit, when Arima said it would be nice to be back. "Well...if anyone is there, I'm sure they'll be really happy to see you." She was thinking of staff members, like cooks, but then realized there could be others. There could have been creatures there. Normal animals, supernatural creatures, even ones with human forms.

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; student- pan; Lunarose- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl hummed a small sound. She nodded and said "Well...that's okay."

(writers block... Don't really know what to do with them now)

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- crush: Tsubasa- SO open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa, Ammy

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He chuckled a bit, saying "Why, thank you for that. You...you're cute though," he said, which was definitely a word of truth. "I'm handsome and you're cute," he chuckled, then shook his head. He looked up, saying "Oh...there's Amaterasu, back from whatever she was doing. What...was she doing, do you know?" he asked the other.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- team 1- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Crowley and others-> Tsubasa and Yukiro

The blue eyed white haired one watched them a moment, then shook her head. She quickly headed away, going back to the cafeteria. She saw Tsubasa, with one of the two Kitsunes of the school. It was the father, of course, and she just watched with a smile for a moment. Shaking her head, she headed over to the two. She said "I'm ready to model the clothes for you now, whenever you're ready."

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- team 1- defensive; student- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro

The white haired and blue eyed young male smiled as he looked at his brother. "well...it'll take a lot of work and or a really good job. Do you already have a part-time job?" he asked, as the other would either need that or have to ask their parents for money. He then seemed to think. "I'd like to be a lawyer, a prosecutor to be exact. That or maybe have an orphanage or an animal place...oh...I could have an orphanage and an animal rescue. I could show the kids how you take care of animals. Then they could help with the feedings and playing with the animals."

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Ayame, Zer0

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male growled as well... He glared at the guy, saying "Yeah...why would we be here for you? This has nothing to do with you," and rolled his eyes a bit before looking away. Looking at Akai, he muttered "Should we...just go back home?"

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; student- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri

The dark haired brown eyed one smiled a bit, as he followed the others. He paused a moment later, as he saw the mist start showing up. "Its just...mist, which is kind of weird, but not...its not dangerous." He then saw the things appearing in the mist...which were quite real looking. "guys... do you see monsters or something in the mist?" he asked. Maybe he was just over thinking, seeing things not there.

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- team 1- computer stuff; also student- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She followed the others, but also stopped as she saw the mist. "Yeah...mist isn't exactly dangerous, but...um... what's in the mist?" She stopped talking as Kuri tried to talk with...whatever was there.

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teacher aide- mate: Maple- adopted Chai- Tags: Maple

The reddish brown haired one -eating-

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide- mate: Cinna- adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna

The lighter brown eyed one -eating-

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- crush: Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids but wants them one day- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda

The brownish and white haired one hummed a small sound. They hoped it was at least a little bit of a comforting sound, as that's what they were going for. "Yeah, Kuri can plant new plants if she nerds to." They shook their head a couple times, then nodded at Kohaku. "Okay," they said, as they went to where the potions were. They got a couple of blue as well as a couple of purple, bringing them back to Kohaku.

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- Team 1- fighter; gym- bi; Kenshin- SO open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The oddly-blue- eyed dark furred bear shook his head at the other. He turned back, clothed, saying "Its fine, I should have known since you're not a Were animal or shifter. Some can understand us though, like witches and stuff. Anyway, its fine, I should have used my head. Well...what I said in bear form was, no, I don't just go for Were animals. I don't actually really know if they are like me, unless we actually meet anyway. Then I said...why, um...do you want to try dating me? That was me being dumb and teasing," he said as he looked away quickly. He hadn't been completely teasing though... The other wouldn't be able to know that, or maybe he would figure it out.

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- team 1- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one headed inside.

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro

The silvery-white hair boy headed inside.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro

The boy with the long black hair headed inside.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia followed.

Sakura- Saku- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature released a breath. If she'd been human or humanoid, it would have been a sigh she'd let out. She pawed at the other female Pokemon, but wasn't trying to hurt her. She said 'Come on...we just want to take a peek,' then fell silent. she knew that definitely wasn't going to work on the snake Pokemon. It was worth trying it though, just to see if it would work, right?

Sakuya- Kuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He seemed to nod, as the one human spoke on the food. Not all curry had to be spicy...but he didn't mention that. They wouldn't be able to really understand him anyway, so he just nodded to the spaghetti choice. He then nodded again, as he and Kojiro were told to set up the room. He tilted his head as he was called Saku. That was actually mama's nickname...but again, he was silent. He couldn't tell them anyway, as Meowth wasn't there to translate. He stood and shook off, going to where Kojiro was. He nodded at Kojiro, saying "Leaf...leaf," then waiting for the human to lead the way.

Birch- m- adult- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- fighter/offense; school security- sleeps outside- crush: open- Tags: Jessa/open

The darker faced brown wolf, with scales on his face and legs, twitched his ears. His tail flicked back and forth, and he looked to his daughter, nosing at her. Oddly blue eyes then noticed Dean and Miracle. He stared at the much smaller canine, then looked to Jessa once more.

Jessa- J- f- pup- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- school security- sleeps outside- dad Birch- crush: open- Tags: Birch/open

The brown eyed and red furred, also scaled wolf pup twitched her brown ears. Her brown tipped tail flicked back and forth, and she reached to paw at her dad's muzzle.

Jeshii- Jesh- genderfluid- 28- dog spirit/guide/ something- OC- neutral- at mansion- was found by grandma or the headmaster- crush: Kiri- Tags: mansion

The redhead changed to her dog spirit/guide form now, and watched. She continued to stay close to Kiri, hoping the other wouldn't get annoyed by that. She decided to help, barking and growling a bit. Some of the illusions maybe resembled animals, so she was just adding to the effect. They flicked their tail back and forth a couple times.

Mirria- Mi- f but sometimes m- ghost- OC- Neutral- was a maid, now protects mansion- crush: maybe Magen/Mugen but likes girls too- Tags: mansion

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, hummed and nodded. "Well, if they somehow do...I'll be right here," she said. Not that she had that little faith in the others, but...these supposed students may be tough. It might not actually be that easy to scare them, if they were werewolves or whatever.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:43 pm

Zer0: "Nothing, I'll go return this pendent to its owner." I said. I know I needed to go find Mayu. "Either of you seen a fire Siren girl around." I said.

Lunarose: "Should we go look for Zer0?" I asked.

Theresia: "It would be a good idea to go look for my brother Zer0 I thought he would've been back by now." I replied.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing, so dead tired figuratively.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:18 am

Aizen - with himself

He left his office table for a moment to go out of the little balcony he had there. The school was very quiet today which was good, he hated all the noises the students made sometimes. He sat down on the chair there and watched the views, he wondered if the Miyabe had got anything out about that Lunarose girl he had heard about.
'
_____
Ferid - with Emiel

He walked to the small private kitchen "Likely not, and the students are not allowed to get this place anyway, but better be safe than sorry yeah" he said as he took some of the stuff there. He got the Orochi's drink to the fridge and licorices to the little cabin next to it. He took his own special things with him to take to his room when goes there, he had a little fridge there. He then looked to Emiel "So what are you going to do then?" he asked them.

_____
Orochi - with himself

He is taking naps in his room
_____
Pluto - with Jesse

He sighed "Nah, I am fine without a phone, if we have something to inform him, then it's his loss if he doesn't believe what we tell him," he said to his mate. He looked to the bots "Do you think those could be that stupid to lead us to their owner or controller or whatever that is..." he questioned them.

_____
Miyabe - with themselves

He took some information about Lunarose, getting her genealogical information or part of it. She was adopted and had a very good knowledge about machines, and hacking and seemed to have some magical skills too. They didn't really get about the magic, as they were pretty much human beings. They sighed as they looked at the clock on the wall, wondering if Arima for their message earlier or did he had taken it seriously, well they could not know whether the two hours or now one hour was gone.

_____
Crowley - with Arima, Jessika

He took a look at Arima "So if that house is somehow yours, then why have you not visited there? It's not that far from the academy" he asked the vice principal. He walked out to the academy gate and toward the forest only other side of the road. The mansion didn't show up there yet, but he knew it was there hiding in the forest, the path there was mostly overgrown, but to his surprise, he saw some footsteps "I guess we're not the only ones being interested in that house" he mentioned. He was not a werewolf, so he could not smell who walked there, but he still could see that the steps were fresh.

_____
Guzma - with himself

- Heading out of the school area.
_____
Aoi - with his siblings, Starling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

- He rolled his eyes "Stop chickening out, use your scent of smell, that's not true...there are no monsters here, but indeed there is still something here..." he said thoughtfully "There is something, which doesn't smell like anything I know before" he said.

_____
Arashi - with Starling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

He looked at Aoi, sniffing the mist and the house too "You're right that's not true, even if the mist is...but the smell...it smells like some kind of a demon..." he said flicking his tail a little irritated. In his home the Nippon, the demons were always bad news, they were almost never good, but this smell of demons was still very different "Maybe a different demon breed?" he murmured silently.

_____
Crystal - with Starling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

She stayed close to the main door, which was still open. She found it a little weird usually if there were truly demons like Aoi and Arashi mentioned they could close the door so they could not leave, but now the door stayed open "The door is still open, they maybe don't want us to get further, but wants us to get out instead?" she said unsure.

_____
Kuri - with Staling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

She waited for an answer but got nothing in response only a howl, which was nothing too scary to her. She took a sigh "Okay, if you want us to go then fine, but we're here for a reason, so could we maybe talk?" she decided to ask.

_____
Shiro - with Chibi, his siblings

He nodded "Yes I am working at my girlfriend's parents' cafeteria in town" he responded "I actually wanted to own a cafeteria or restaurant, I know it means hard work and is not that easy...but that could be interesting," he said. He took some speed on his legs to swing faster "Prosecutor? Yeah, that could be cool, being a police could be interesting as well...yeah you're right about kids knowing how to handle different animals" he said.

_____
Akai - With Dark Sun and Zen0

He looked at Darky when he answered as well before turning back to the stranger. He still found it weird for a stranger to know them stealing a pendant from that Ayame girl, but that also meant that that pendant had something they didn't want others to know. He blinked his eyes "Fire siren girl? Never hear...and no I don't look around too much to know who goes where" he responded.

_____
Kenshin - with Neo

He looked at him "I see just wondering" he said "Hmm, It's fine" he said as he was silent for a moment trying to figure out what to say next "I don't mind if we go on a date, I don't even remember when I was on a date last time..." he said "If you want?" he asked.

_____
Tetsuyuki - with Zephir

He nodded "Yes and they could be very expensive too maybe," he said to him as he started to eat his food, which was pretty much his late breakfast "So any plans after this then?" he asked him.

_____
Tsubasa - with Yukiro

They smiled a little bit at him, then took a look around at the art teacher "Hmm, You did whatever you needed to, okay" they said to her, then looked at Yukiro "No I don't know the reasons, but I have my guess" they said than finished their food "well then we could go to the work then...we do have some plans after it so...let's go" they said to Ammy as they gave the kitsune boy look too.

_____
Kohaku - with Chai, Nagisa - Weissman, Neko, Kuro, Isana

He took the potions and took a quick check on the Pokemons, using his potions to cure the poison and most of the injuries. She then used full restore to them, to make them fully better "Now then, they could still need some rest, but they're better now...what about you Kuroda? You didn't get injured?" he asked the boy.

_____
Kuroda - with Kohaku, Chai, Nagisa

He sighed and shook his head "It dosneät matter..." he said then looked to Kohaku "...I see, thanks...no I am not injured only my ego is..." he said with annoyance. He hated to lose a battle, especially a bonehead like Guzma.

_____
Team Rocket - Musashi, Kojiro, and Meowth - tags: themselves, Sakura, Sakuya, Melody

Arbok shook her head and looked elsewhere for a moment "No peeking...there is a reason for all this, but I am not telling you what that is..." she responded to the Espeon. Meowth was annoyed still, but didn't fight that much anymore as he realized that it was not worthy "Better be a good reason, and how long are you going to keep me here?" he asked the snake pokemon. He then looked to Espeon "You're still free, you could go to see what those dumps are doing?" he asked the Espeon. Arbok turned to the pink cat "You better not, you stay here" she told her.

Kojiro walked back to the same hallway they got after leaving the Arbok with Meowth and the Espeon, he peeked out to the corner there and wondered "See that door over there? That's the storage, we need to get there, without Meowth and your mother noticing..." he said then wondering how they could do that...there was a way near the stairs, to get to the storage room, but how could they get the door open without their noticing it.

Musashi walked to the cafeteria to the kitchen, she looked around for a bit and then noticed one of the cooks "I have a job for you...eh, Ai...The headmaster wanted some spaghetti and meatballs for his lunch today...so if you want to keep your job hurry up" she told the woman.

The mansion
_____
Kaji - tags: Kiri, Mugen, Jeshii, Mirria, Aoi the others

He used his psychic skills to move objects into the air, still not stopping when he heard the stranger's words "...Talk?" he opened his mouth for a second "We have nothing to talk with..." he said, even if he was still staying in shadows out of the strangers' eyes.

_____
Kiri - tags: Kaji, Mugen, Jeshii, Mirria, Aoi the others

They still kept the mist covering the first floor, their eyes looked to the other Shikigami for a moment, this sure was a weird situation, it was clear that their trying didn't work the way they wanted them to work. The strangers didn't seem to try to get out of the mansion either "Maybe we could listen to what they need to say?" they said to Kaji.

_____
Mugen - tags: Kaji, Kiri, Jeshii, Mirria, Aoi the others

They sighed as it was obvious that his illusion skills didn't work for the stranger, there was no way for his illusion to work against their good scent of smell too "We're demons, are you not afraid?" they said when they heard their conversations about the smells and feeling they got.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:44 am

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- crush: maybe Orochi- Tags: Ferid

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one nodded. They helped put away drinks and snacks as well, then took their own stuff they'd bought. "Oh, um...I don't really have anything else to do. I was going to take the licorice to Orochi, but...he could find it here in the cabinet."

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto

The pretty red one nodded as she looked at him, then tilted her head. "I don't know if they'd lead us to their owner...unless we don't let them notice us. They might not go back anyway," they said. "it seems like they've been set up to spy on Aizen and us and whoever else."

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (magical bloodlines)- powers- OC- team 1- vice principal- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one hummed a small sound. They said "Well...I got busy with my job here, and then that thing happened to the former headmaster... I didn't want to go back to that mansion after that. It would have just brought up the memories of him..." He sighed a bit, then noticed the prints as well. "It might be Amaterasu's kids," they said, just guessing but maybe it wasn't them.

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (werecat bloodlines)- cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- team 1- support; student- likes boys more, bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Pokemon and creatures (Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kairo, others too)- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed a small sound. They shook their head a bit, then watched the others. Being confident, they said "You'll beat him next time," then fell silent. That might not be true...and now the other might get mad, or more annoyed.

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- mate Jessika or Jessabel, Kuroi- Tags: Latias/ Crowley and others

The white and blue haired male -going to the playground-

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Crowley and others

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair -the same-

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- homosexual poly open; Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male nodded and said "I don't really have any plans. It doesn't seem like classes have started yet, so I don't have that to worry about. Hmm...maybe the two of us could just hang out some more? If...if you want to," he said, suddenly feeling shy and not sure why.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- Team 1- fighter; security- SO Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: open

The golden brown haired and green eyed man patted the dog a bit. He continued his rounds now, then transformed to the goat sized creature. The horns or antlers stood out, and he had long golden brown fur. He jumped at Miracle, pawing at him, then continued to scout the area in this form.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Team 1- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Musashi?

(I'm assuming she's talking to Melody)

She got back to the kitchen, and hummed a small sound as she stood there. She watched the woman with the long red hair then come in...She didn't like how the woman spoke to her or the others...However, she just said "Okay," and went to make spaghetti and meatballs as requested.

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- weapon- neutral- moral support; student- Demi pan; open- SO open- Crowley adopted- older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Arima

The curly haired redhead hummed and listened as the others talked. She tilted her head as she heard what Arima was saying. "Oh, yeah...the old headmaster...we knew something had happened to him. I'm sorry you had to go through that..." she trailed off.

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; student- pan; Lunarose- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl hummed a small sound. She nodded as she looked at the others. She said "Yeah, let's go look for him. Do you know where he would have gone?"

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- crush: Tsubasa- SO open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa, Ammy

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He nodded as he looked at the wolf woman and Tsubasa. He got up to follow them, since he'd said he was going to come along. Truth be told, he was interested in what Tsubasa did, and wanted to see the clothes.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- team 1- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Tsubasa and Yukiro

The blue eyed white haired one smiled as she looked at the two of them. "Is it...a date?" she asked, when Tsubasa mentioned having something to do after this. She watched the Kitsune for a reaction. He didn't really give much of one, so she looked to Tsubasa once more.

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- team 1- defensive; student- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro

The white haired and blue eyed young male smiled as he looked at his brother. "Oh yeah, I think mom or dad told me about that once or twice. A cafe or restaurant would be a pretty cool thing to own," he said. He then nodded and said "Yeah...I just want to be like mom. I mean, she's a teacher, but she used to be a police woman or whatever. I know police training is rough and lawyers take years to train... Maybe just helping orphaned kids and abandoned animals would be good enough. For now, though, we're both in school."

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Ayame, Zer0

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male rolled his eyes a bit. "Yeah...we haven't seen any girls that are sirens with fire powers. I'm assuming that's what a fire siren is," he muttered. He looked at his brother of sorts, Oki's adopted son/apprentice, then to the guy again. He studied the guy, trying to figure him out. Thinking the same thing Akai probably was: how had this guy even known they were here?

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; student- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri

The dark haired brown eyed one shook his head a couple times. He did sniff the air a bit now, saying "I smell feline...like, not a normal cat. One of those...demons or whatever you think they are smells of feline." He looked to the others after he had said all this.

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- team 1- computer stuff; also student- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She looked around, then called out to whoever it was as well. "Y..Yeah, we just want to talk to whoever lives here." She thought she heard voices, so she asked "Why would we be scared of you?"

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teacher aide- mate: Maple- adopted Chai- Tags: Maple

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide- mate: Cinna- adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- crush: Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids but wants them one day- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda

The brownish and white haired one hummed a small sound. They smiled and giggled a bit, then glanced to Kohaku and smiled at Kohaku. They looked to Kuroda and Nagisa, and seemed to have a thought. "Maybe you two could hang out some more," they said, having heard what Nagi had said about liking Kuroda.

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- Team 1- fighter; gym- bi; Kenshin- SO open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The blue eyed dark haired male nodded as he looked at the other. "Thank you...I'm glad you don't blame me for not thinking of that." He then fell silent and blushed a bit, as the other agreed to a date. "Oh, um...no...I wouldn't mind going on a date with you at all," he said.

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- team 1- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro

Sakura- Saku- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature nodded at the Meowth. She looked to the Arbok a moment, listening to her speak again. She twitched her ears and flicked her two parted tail a bit. She then nodded again, saying 'Okay,' and going to stand up. However, with one paw in the air, she froze up as the Arbok told her not to. She looked to the Arbok, then Meowth, then the hallway, then back again.

Sakuya- Kuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He glanced around a bit, wondering if they could somehow signal Arbok... If they could signal her to turn away, maybe Sakura would also turn around. Just to make sure Meowth was safe. He didn't know how to tell Kojiro this...so he pawed at the man's leg. He then pointed at the Arbok, trying to communicate they could try and catch her attention. That could be hard though...He didn't know if the others would notice them trying to signal the Arbok.

Birch- m- adult- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- fighter/offense; school security- sleeps outside- crush: open- Tags: Jessa/open

The darker faced brown wolf, with scales on his face and legs, twitched his ears. His tail flicked back and forth, and he looked to his daughter, nosing at her. Oddly blue eyes then noticed Dean and Miracle. He stared at the much smaller canine, then looked to Jessa once more.

Jessa- J- f- pup- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- school security- sleeps outside- dad Birch- crush: open- Tags: Birch/open

The brown eyed and red furred, also scaled wolf pup twitched her brown ears. Her brown tipped tail flicked back and forth, and she reached to paw at her dad's muzzle.

Jeshii- Jesh- genderfluid- 28- dog spirit/guide/ something- OC- neutral- at mansion- was found by grandma or the headmaster- crush: Kiri- Tags: mansion

The dog looked around a moment, then tilted her head a bit. She turned back human, and said "Maybe...we should hear them out." She thought of the school, the headmaster, and a young child that would be an adult now. "Maybe...maybe its about Arima," they said, the child they'd been thinking of.

Mirria- Mi- f but sometimes m- ghost- OC- Neutral- was a maid, now protects mansion- crush: maybe Magen/Mugen but likes girls too- Tags: mansion

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, hummed and floated. She listened as the others did their thing and spoke. She tilted her head as she listened... hearing that someone was trying to talk to them. She floated down through the floor, which was the ceiling of the lower floor.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:09 pm

Zer0: "That's fine." I said. I was getting bored with these guys.

Theresia: "Who knows, where Zer0 is, and it's not like I can track him when he uses his Decepti0n." I said

Lunarose: I nodded. "Mayu would be able to track him though." I said
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing, so dead tired figuratively.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:40 am

Castiel - appears 37 - male - seraphim angel - counselor - SO: Dean - tags: Dean
    He appeared in front of the goat-sized creature, peering intently into the wendigo's eyes. He always knows where Dean is, though he likes to allow the man his space. Then he offered a soft smile. "Hello, Dean," Cas murmured gruffly in greeting. Then he glanced down at Miracle, the dog wagging its tail quickly at him. "Hello, Miracle."

Kelly - late 30s - female - werewolf - teacher - crush: Melody - tags: Melody
    She headed to the kitchen, her stomach grumbling loudly and her cheeks turning pink with embarrassment. With any luck, she found Melody already there. "Oh, hi, Melody. I, uh, don't suppose you have anything for me to eat yet?" Kelly asked. She wrung her hands together sheepishly. Although the two were good friends and their boys got along well, she still felt nervous.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:01 am

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one nodded. They helped put away drinks and snacks as well, then took their own stuff they'd bought. "Oh, um...I don't really have anything else to do. I was going to take the licorice to Orochi, but...he could find it here in the cabinet."

The pretty red one nodded as she looked at him, then tilted her head. "I don't know if they'd lead us to their owner...unless we don't let them notice us. They might not go back anyway," they said. "it seems like they've been set up to spy on Aizen and us and whoever else."

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (magical bloodlines)- powers- OC- team 1- vice principal- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one hummed a small sound. They said "Well...I got busy with my job here, and then that thing happened to the former headmaster... I didn't want to go back to that mansion after that. It would have just brought up the memories of him..." He sighed a bit, then noticed the prints as well. "It might be Amaterasu's kids," they said, just guessing but maybe it wasn't them.

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed a small sound. They shook their head a bit, then watched the others. Being confident, they said "You'll beat him next time," then fell silent. That might not be true...and now the other might get mad, or more annoyed.

The white and blue haired male -going to the playground-

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair -the same-

The pretty male nodded and said "I don't really have any plans. It doesn't seem like classes have started yet, so I don't have that to worry about. Hmm...maybe the two of us could just hang out some more? If...if you want to," he said, suddenly feeling shy and not sure why.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- Team 1- fighter; security- SO Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: Castiel

The golden brown furred creature, with horns or antlers, almost yelped. He stared at the man...being about the size of a medium dog. He was the size of an Australian shepherd or such, that was to say. He flicked his tail, nosing the angel's hand then turning human again. "Hey Castiel," he said, then blushed a bit and looked down. He was still new to this, considering for a long time he'd thought he'd only liked women. Then again, Cas had seemed the same so it had been a surprise. A welcome one, it turned out, but still a surprise.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Team 1- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Musashi? and Kelly

(I'm assuming Musashi's talking to Melody)

She got back to the kitchen, and hummed a small sound as she stood there. She watched the woman with the long red hair then come in...She didn't like how the woman spoke to her or the others...However, she just said "Okay," and went to make spaghetti and meatballs as requested.

She heard her crush come in and speak to her, so she turned it one of the others. She asked the other woman to make the spaghetti for her. Meanwhile, she walked over to Kelly and said "Do you...want some meatballs? Since I'm making some for the headmaster anyway..."

The curly haired redhead hummed and listened as the others talked. She tilted her head as she heard what Arima was saying. "Oh, yeah...the old headmaster...we knew something had happened to him. I'm sorry you had to go through that..." she trailed off.

The girl hummed a small sound. She nodded as she looked at the others. She said "So we need to find her. Um...would she be in the school, or somewhere else?"

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He nodded as he looked at the wolf woman and Tsubasa. He got up to follow them, since he'd said he was going to come along. Truth be told, he was interested in what Tsubasa did, and wanted to see the clothes.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- team 1- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Tsubasa and Yukiro

The blue eyed white haired one smiled as she looked at the two of them. "Is it...a date?" she asked, when Tsubasa mentioned having something to do after this. She watched the Kitsune for a reaction. He didn't really give much of one, so she looked to Tsubasa once more.

The white haired and blue eyed young male smiled as he looked at his brother. "Oh yeah, I think mom or dad told me about that once or twice. A cafe or restaurant would be a pretty cool thing to own," he said. He then nodded and said "Yeah...I just want to be like mom. I mean, she's a teacher, but she used to be a police woman or whatever. I know police training is rough and lawyers take years to train... Maybe just helping orphaned kids and abandoned animals would be good enough. For now, though, we're both in school."

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male rolled his eyes a bit. "Yeah...we haven't seen any girls that are sirens with fire powers. I'm assuming that's what a fire siren is," he muttered. He looked at his brother of sorts, Oki's adopted son/apprentice, then to the guy again. He studied the guy, trying to figure him out. Thinking the same thing Akai probably was: how had this guy even known they were here?

The dark haired brown eyed one shook his head a couple times. He did sniff the air a bit now, saying "I smell feline...like, not a normal cat. One of those...demons or whatever you think they are smells of feline." He looked to the others after he had said all this.

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She looked around, then called out to whoever it was as well. "Y..Yeah, we just want to talk to whoever lives here." She thought she heard voices, so she asked "Why would we be scared of you?"

The brownish and white haired one hummed a small sound. They smiled and giggled a bit, then glanced to Kohaku and smiled at Kohaku. They looked to Kuroda and Nagisa, and seemed to have a thought. "Maybe you two could hang out some more," they said, having heard what Nagi had said about liking Kuroda.

The blue eyed dark haired male nodded as he looked at the other. "Thank you...I'm glad you don't blame me for not thinking of that." He then fell silent and blushed a bit, as the other agreed to a date. "Oh, um...no...I wouldn't mind going on a date with you at all," he said.

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature nodded at the Meowth. She looked to the Arbok a moment, listening to her speak again. She twitched her ears and flicked her two parted tail a bit. She then nodded again, saying 'Okay,' and going to stand up. However, with one paw in the air, she froze up as the Arbok told her not to. She looked to the Arbok, then Meowth, then the hallway, then back again.

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He glanced around a bit, wondering if they could somehow signal Arbok... If they could signal her to turn away, maybe Sakura would also turn around. Just to make sure Meowth was safe. He didn't know how to tell Kojiro this...so he pawed at the man's leg. He then pointed at the Arbok, trying to communicate they could try and catch her attention. That could be hard though...He didn't know if the others would notice them trying to signal the Arbok.

The dog looked around a moment, then tilted her head a bit. She turned back human, and said "Maybe...we should hear them out." She thought of the school, the headmaster, and a young child that would be an adult now. "Maybe...maybe its about Arima," they said, the child they'd been thinking of.

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, hummed and floated. She listened as the others did their thing and spoke. She tilted her head as she listened... hearing that someone was trying to talk to them. She floated down through the floor, which was the ceiling of the lower floor.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:03 pm

Thereisa: "She's somewhere at the school or around it." I said "Sometimes Mayu has a hard time controlling her fire powers, but they haven't gone out of control in quite a while, Mayu will pass out if she overexerts herself with her powers, the longest she's been out was around 2 or 3 weeks, it's because of her sister Onyx, we found out from Tanis that the reason Mayu overexerts herself, her and Onyx's are linked in a way." I said. I walked over to the door of Rina's ship. "We won't have to worry about being seen anyway, I know how to make sure I'm not seen, many perks of my brother personally training me to an assassin." I said
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:28 am

Aizen - with himself

He left his office table for a moment to go out of the little balcony he had there. The school was very quiet today which was good, he hated all the noises the students made sometimes. He sat down on the chair there and watched the views, he wondered if the Miyabe had got anything out about that Lunarose girl he had heard about.
'
_____
Ferid - with Emiel

He looked at them "You can take the licorices to him if you want, he could appreciate it...but don't make him think you serve him..." he said a little annoyed "he has a bad hobbit to orders others, without doing nothing on himself" he said with a sight.

_____
Orochi - with himself

He is taking naps in his room
_____
Pluto - with Jesse

He looked up "I think they are spying on anyone in the academy, I don't think the owner could know by look who is a bad person and who is a good person... I don't think those bots have any emotions either, they're just toys who work for their owner...like we are to Aizen..." he said silently.

_____
Miyabe - with themselves

He took some information about Lunarose, getting her genealogical information or part of it. She was adopted and had a very good knowledge about machines, and hacking and seemed to have some magical skills too. They didn't really get about the magic, as they were pretty much human beings. They sighed as they looked at the clock on the wall, wondering if Arima for their message earlier or did he had taken it seriously, well they could not know whether the two hours or now one hour was gone.

_____
Crowley - with Arima, Jessika

He looked at the prints "Oh yeah Ammy did say something about them going to the mansion, or something about ghosts..." he said to Arima as he stepped forward the narrow path toward the large mansion which started to show up under the trees. He sighed as he listened to Jessika "Headmaster, yes, it's still a mystery what truly happened to him, after he was exiled to the school he kind of vanished..." he said silently. It made him wonder if Aizen had anything to do with his vanishing.

_____
Guzma - with himself

- Heading out of the school area.
_____
Aoi - with his siblings, Starling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

- He growled a little bit to the voice somewhere inside the heavy mist "Scared? Hah why would we be scared of stupid demons like you" he called out for them. He stood his nose up for a moment and got the track on the way they likely were "Show yourself, you cowards" he said.

_____
Arashi - with Starling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

He looked to Samhain "Yes, maybe a cat demon...there are those I think too..." he said to him then looked at Aoi "Aoi, please...be nicer we're at their house, and we could go the way they want" he said to him with a sight.

_____
Crystal - with Starling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

She stayed silent when the others were talking with the demons hiding somewhere inside the mist. She gave Aoi a little nervous look as he was a little bit rude to them, hoping they would not get angry or anything.

_____
Kuri - with Staling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

She looked at Aoi with a sight, as he spoke, but didn't say anything about that "Yes, we only want to speak..." she said to them "Could you maybe show up? It's easier to talk face to face than on a mist?" she asked them.

_____
Shiro - with Chibi, his siblings

He looked at his brother "Yeah it is hard, and will take years to complete, but you're very clever I think you can do that brother" he said to him. He then sighed "Cafe or restaurant needs a lot of money to work...so I guess that will take lots of time too..." he said to him. He looked to the entrance of the playground "Hmm Oh see the Tio family is going here as well, could the meeting with the Arima, and the rest be over..." he asked curiously.

_____
Akai - With Dark Sun and Zen0

He looked at Darky when he looked at him, then turned back to the stranger "I am curious" he said suddenly "You seemed to know that pendant, which means you know the girl who had it...I guess you're a friend of that Lunarose girl?" he said to him with little dark voice. He looked at him eyes narrowing "Lunarose and you all seem so suspicious, so what's your plan?" he asked him "Could we be worried?" he said.

_____
Kenshin - with Neo

He smiled at him a little bit "Cool, do you have any ideas? We could go to eat in a restaurant, or we could go to that new amusement park, which opened a week ago, or just have a picnic on a normal park near the lake?" he said to him.

_____
Tetsuyuki - with Zephir

He looked at him "There are no classes today, or I don't remember having any..." he said as he ate his food "Hmm we can hang out I don't mind, maybe we could go to the town to shop or something? I don't really know, I think being inside the school is kind of boring..." he said to him. He then took a sip of his drink "I think I do need to have a shower before going anywhere, as we we just hanging in the sewers" he said with a laugh.
_____
Tsubasa - with Yukiro, Ammy

They looked at Ammy momentarily, but didn't answer anything to her, only smiled as they walked toward their classroom. As they opened the door their Pokemon Magearna waited for them near the door, they turned to Ammy "Wait here, I will get the dress now" they said with an excited smile and got to their storage room, which was a very big closet as well. They got the dress, which was not much of different from a kimono, and took it to Ammy "Do you think this could go to you?" they asked.

_____
Kohaku - with Chai, Nagisa - Weissman, Neko, Kuro, Isana

After finishing with the two Pokemon, they looked at Chai with a little confused look. They had no idea about Nagisa's feelings toward the troublemaker Kuroda, but they only nodded "Actually you could hang out with others more...I have not really seen you with your friends or anything, you're always fighting with anyone" they said to the Kuroda.

_____
Kuroda - with Kohaku, Chai, Nagisa

He looked at Nagisa for a moment "How do you know what I was thinking? Are you a mind reader or something..." he asked them. He looked at Kohaku "I...don't have any...friends in here..." he said in silence "Nobody wants to be with a boy like me...I kind of understand their thought and don't care either..." he said, but felt that maybe a little bit he was being lying to himself when said that.

_____
Team Rocket - Musashi - tags: Melody, Kojiro - tags: Sakuya and Meowth - tags: Sakura

Kojiro thought there for a moment, feeling the touch on his leg, and turned to the Leafeon "Hmm, what..." he looked at him and tried to get what he was saying "We could make Arbok move to the other side...right...maybe...hmm how to..." he thought for a moment "Is there a way for you use a telepathy? No, you're grass type...Wobbuffet could...of course can you go to Musashi to bring her Wobbuffet?" he said to the Leafeon. He then thought a little bit more "No wait, hehe I have another idea, I will just make Mime. Jr use hypnosis and make them sleep... I just hope Arbok doesn't get to sleep..." he said with a think then took a look to the little pokemon "no damaging your mother at all, she is just having a nice nap for a moment" he said to him. He called out of the Mime. Jr.

Musashi looked at Melody, who gave her a look that didn't truly surprise her at all, they all gave her that look, well maybe she was not the nicest with her words, but she thought going to the point could be better than starting nothing. She looked at her "Then hurry up, he is not waiting all day" she decided to say to the kitchen worker and walked to the side to wait for the food. She took a look at Kelly too.

The mansion
_____
Kaji - tags: Kiri, Mugen, Jeshii, Mirria, Aoi the others

He looked at Jeshii "Arima? Why could he come here now, he abandoned us there for years..." he said to her annoyed. Of course, he could not know the reasons why he never came to visit there even after the death of the old lady. He growled a little bit at the boy's answer "Coward? We're protectors of this mansion, and without a very good reason any of you are not welcome...If you want to speak better speak fast" he said rather angrily.

_____
Kiri - tags: Kaji, Mugen, Jeshii, Mirria, Aoi the others

They looked at the others "The girl is right, we could speak face to face, what that matters is whether they see us or not..." they said to the red-haired demon male. He didn't say anything about Arima, they were not sure what to think about him, as he didn't want to believe that he may have abandoned them "Anyway I can't keep the mist there too long, it will start to fait away eventually" they said.

_____
Mugen - tags: Kaji, Kiri, Jeshii, Mirria, Aoi the others

They looked at the others as well "I am going..." they said suddenly "I have a feeling this may be something important, I mean why would they come here for no reason, this house is rumored to be haunted..." they said to them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:43 am

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- crush: maybe Orochi- Tags: Ferid-> approaching Orochi

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one nodded. They didn't say anything about Orochi ordering around others. They definitely didn't say that maybe they wouldn't mind that... since maybe it would make him like them more. They only shook their head. They said "Okay...I'll take the licorice to him then," and went to grab it. they closed the cabinet door after getting it, and headed for Orochi's room.

The pretty red one nodded as she looked at him, then hugged him a bit. "I know he treats us like toys...but we shouldn't bother about it too much. It's not like we can fight him...or maybe we could, but probably not a good idea. Anyway...robots don't have feelings, so lets just follow them and see what happens. Maybe they have a range of where they can see. We just have to stay behind them or something," they said.

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one hummed a small sound. They said "He definitely had something to do with it...Aizen definitely did. Exile was bad enough, but I wouldn't put it past him to have then attacked headmaster." They shook their head a couple times. He then looked around, as they walked up the pathway. He waited to see the big, looming mansion come into view.

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed a small sound. They said "No, I don't read people's minds, I just... have confidence. Train your Pokemon more and you could beat him. Um...anyway," they trailed off, shaking their head a couple times. They then stared at the werewolf, as the other spoke to them. They couldn't tell if the other was teasing...but said "I... wouldn't mind hanging out with Kuroda."

The brownish and white haired one watched as Nagisa looked to them. They then looked to Kohaku and Kuroda, and nodded at Kuroda. They said "Well...sounds like one person wants to be your friend." Or more, they thought to their self, but didn't say that part aloud.

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- mate Jessika or Jessabel, Kuroi- Tags: Latias/ Shiro and Chibi

The white and blue haired male hummed as he walked with his family. They soon reached the playground, seeing Shiro and Chibi and waving to them.

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Shiro and Chibi

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair hummed as she walked. She looked around as well, and smiled as she waved to the two as well.

The pretty male nodded and said "Yeah, being in the school is really boring...Then again, some people would say classes are boring too. Not me though, I like the classes they offer and I like to learn. Anyway...yeah, lets go out into town and see what kind of stuff is being sold."

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- Team 1- fighter; security- SO Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: Castiel

The golden brown furred creature, with horns or antlers, almost yelped. He stared at the man...being about the size of a medium dog. He was the size of an Australian shepherd or such, that was to say. He flicked his tail, nosing the angel's hand then turning human again. "Hey Castiel," he said, then blushed a bit and looked down. He was still new to this, considering for a long time he'd thought he'd only liked women. Then again, Cas had seemed the same so it had been a surprise. A welcome one, it turned out, but still a surprise.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Team 1- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Musashi and Kelly

She heard her crush come in and speak to her, so she turned it one of the others. She asked the other woman to make the spaghetti for her. Meanwhile, she walked over to Kelly and said "Do you...want some meatballs? Since I'm making some for the headmaster anyway..."

(going to have to wait for Melody, but you can post that the spaghetti is being done or has been finished, Queen)

The curly haired redhead hummed and listened as the others talked. She said "I'm kind of glad they came here ahead of us. Though I'm a little worried if there's anything in there that could hurt them..." She then made a small sound as they spoke of the headmaster...

The girl nodded as she looked at the others, saying "Okay, then... Lets go," as she was feeling a bit impatient but then she grew worried. She was actually a student here...so could she and her father get kicked out? If they actually got caught, the others couldn't be dealt with. They'd said they weren't students or teachers here. That meant Aizen couldn't do anything to any of them. He could definitely kick Yukina and her father out, though. Sighing, she took a breath ad said "We'll just have to be quick, and sneaky."

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He smiled as he looked at the two of them, and walked. As Tsubasa pulled out the dress/Kimono, he stared at it. "Wow, its so pretty...I think it'll look good on her," he said, but wasn't flirting with Ammy or anything. His feelings were for Tsubasa alone. He silently wondered, a moment, what it would look like on them.

The blue eyed white haired one watched the other white haired one looking at Tsubasa. He seemed to be thinking of something. As he was looking at them and the clothing, he seemed to be thinking. She giggled a bit, then looked at the clothing herself now. She reached out to run a hand over the fabric, then nodded and said "Yes. I think it'll look quite nice, so...let me model it for you."

The white haired and blue eyed young male smiled as he looked at his brother. "Why thank you, I'm glad you have such confidence in me." He then fell silent a moment, as he nodded at the other male. "Restaurant would definitely take time and effort and money... A cafe might be easier, because you can have it as big or small as you want. You could start with a smaller one, and if you make enough money just extend the size of the space." He shrugged after he said that. He then nodded and said "They seem to be here to let Kurai play."

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Zer0

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male glanced to Akai a moment. He also looked to the stranger, and seemed to stare him down. "Yeah...do you know her or something?" he asked the other male. It seemed pretty obvious but he still asked, then he asked "Is she your girlfriend or something?"

The dark haired brown eyed one sighed as he too listened to the other be kind of rude...He called out "We aren't here for a fight...If we were, we could have just come in here and started messing your stuff up." He definitely had seen some vases and stuff before the mist had appeared.

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She blurted out "We...we're here to see if this is a safe place for our families! The...the stupid headmaster...the new headmaster is kicking them out! Some of them are just children and don't have homes outside the school..."

The blue eyed dark haired male smiled as he thought on all those choices. "Hmm, a peaceful nice picnic would be great, but we could go to the amusement park another time. If...you'd want a second date. Wow, I need to stop talking..." he said, as he was definitely getting ahead of himself.

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature -sleeping-

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He shook his head as no, he definitely did not have psychic powers. He then stared as the Mime Jr made the Pokemon go to sleep...He let out a breath but nodded up at the blue haired man. He could tell the others were just sleeping, nothing bad. Therefore, he pawed at the man again then began to make his way forward. He took pause just once to check they were really asleep. He didn't think sleep attacks could be fought off,but his mom had a strong will.

The redhead growled "They did not abandon us..." as she refused to believe that. She then thought of the headmaster, whom they hadn't seen in awhile. "Grandma's child hasn't been here in some time either...Maybe something happened," she said, then looked up and through the hallway. "Children...there's little ones..." she muttered. She then sighed and shook her head, before nodding at Mugen.

Mirria- Mi- f but sometimes m- ghost- OC- Neutral- was a maid, now protects mansion- crush: maybe Mugen but likes girls too- Tags: mansion

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, hummed and floated. She tilted her head as she listened to the werewolves speak. "They're right...they could have just come in here and thrown stuff, or destroyed it. Go ahead Mugen," she said, when he said he wanted to go to them. He wanted to hear them out, and she agreed. "I too think we should hear them out," she said, with a small smile.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me