Kingdom Death: Wanderers (Multifandom RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Kingdom Death: Wanderers (Multifandom RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby Egg With Legs » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:15 am

The scratching of a pen. A disoriented feeling of travel, like a rug being pulled from beneath your feet. A presence,
    glorious and imperial, looming before you, like some great mountain.

And then, consciousness, and the feeling of cold stone noses pressing up against your side.

These are the feelings you wake up to, laying on a field of stone faces, their expressions placid and neutral. The only
    light illuminating the dark is a lantern, its casing filled with strange swirls and whorls. The only hint as to how you
    arrived is the ink staining your face. Any memories that could grant you insight into how you arrived here are either
    gone or never existed in the first place. Quickly, you notice other lights illuminating other figures, their faces equally
    as ink-stained. And yet, such illumination seems minuscule, compared to the all-encompassing veil of darkness that
    stretches onward, as far as the eye can see.

Welcome to the Plain of Faces. A place of survivors, monsters......and death.

Big thanks to Pitiful Children for the help with these upgraded posts!
Last edited by Egg With Legs on Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kingdom Death: Wanderers (Rules)

Postby Egg With Legs » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:17 am

• rules •
┌─────────────────────────────┐

1. All of Tess's rules apply, as per always.
2. No mary sues. Such beings shall be purged immediately.
3. Don't be a jerk OOC to your fellow RPers.
4. Any unusual or unnatural abilities that a character has that
would put them above the level of an Olympic athlete shall be toned
down to acceptable levels. Wouldn't want to make this too easy, wouldn't we?
5. One character per person, unless that person's character
reaches a point where they are no longer usable in the RP, by death
or otherwise.
6. Proper sentence structure and grammar, please. I want
3-4 lines minimum for each character. It makes it easier for others
to come up with substantial replies.
7. The world of Kingdom Death is a vicious and brutal one.
Your characters shall often be faced by harsh environments, savage
beasts, and strange phenomena from the inky black.
Prepare for injury, death, and worse.
8. And most importantly, have fun!

└─────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by Egg With Legs on Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kingdom Death: Wanderers (Information)

Postby Egg With Legs » Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:08 pm

• extra info •
┌────────────────────────┐

As I used to with my RP’s, I shall be taking a backseat role,
similar to a Dungeon Master. Describing the areas you come
across, coming up with obstacles for the characters to over
come, playing whatever beings elect to fight the characters,
so on and so forth.

Link to the Discussion Thread

The Cast of Characters:
Stanford Pines, A Seasoned Traveller - Tropicalpeacock
Will Graham, A Solitary Detective - bigwig.
Sofia Kensington, A Self-Assured Hero - InfectedHau
Ylva Mjǫllsdóttir, A Determined Warrior - alfiq

TBA

└────────────────────────┘
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kingdom Death: Wanderers (Multifandom RP) OPEN AND ACCEP

Postby Egg With Legs » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:44 am

Lets turn to another page, shall we?
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kingdom Death: Wanderers (Multifandom RP) OPEN AND ACCEP

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:05 am

Sofia "Hekaton" Kensington||Parahumans||Tagged: Open
    This was not Sofia's first time waking up on the floor of an unknown location. Getting kidnapped was basically a cape right of passage, she doubted there was any of them out there that hadn't spent at least one day tied to a chair. Not her first, and probably not her last. No, that bit wasnt what worried her.

The bit that worried her was that she didnt have her helmet. Whoever had kidnapped her this time, they either didn't know about the unspoken rule or didn't care. They knew who she was, which was very dangerous. Something would have to be done about that, something she probably wouldn't like.

The self-styled hero pushed herself off the ground, rubbing her eyes and reaching out for her swarm with her mind. One contact. Even more disturbing. She was no stranger to being disarmed, it was generally the best way to deal with any Tinker, but usually they just kept her drones in a box somewhere nearby. Most people assumed she had some kind of control in her gloves or boots, the Master part of her power was something she preferred to keep secret. One contact meant that all her drones save one were either destroyed or out of her range. A problem either way, because there wasn’t much she could do with a single drone.

Moving to a sitting position, Sofia brought her one remaining drone over, noticing as she did that her hands were now stained by black smudges. Paint? Ink? Was this someone's solution to needing to take her helmet but maintain her anonymity? Looking at her reflection in the drone's porcelain-white surface, she couldn't help but think they hadn't done a very good job. They'd just slathered the stuff over her face in a way that was almost offensive. Quickly, she moved and wiped the ink around, forming it into something vaguely resembling a domino mask. Not pretty, but at least it wouldnt get her punched.

Satisfied that her appearance was in order, Sofia set about figuring out just where the hell exactly she was. Looking around only made the feeling of unease that had been coalescing in her gut grow heavier. This wasn't Brockton Bay. This wasn't anywhere. An endless plain of stone, stretching out as far as she could see. Which wasn't far, given the oppressive darkness that was only kept at bay by the flickering light of the lantern that was planted in the ground beside her. Whoever had knocked her out, they had a powerful cape on their side. Could Labyrinth do this? Freaky architecture was her specialty, but it usually had to grow out of something that already existed. Plus, she generally left Faultline and her crew alone, they had enough problems without having to deal with her too. Not to mention the weren't the types to try and unmask her.

Sofia moved to the edge of the lantern light, letting her eyes adjust to the dark. The drone she'd been left was normally part of a half-skirt that wrapped around her waist, but she set it on her arm for the time being. Generally more useful there, though that wasnt saying much. As her eyes adjusted, she began to notice other lights, tiny islands in the gloom. Not a path, they didn't lead anywhere. More people? Was she not the only one stuck in here?

Sofia picked the lantern off the ground, sticking it to one of the magnets at her waist. As she did, she finally noticed what the ground was made of. Faces, perfectly rendered in the stone, tessellated endlessly. A quirk of whatever dimension she'd found herself in? Someone's twisted art project? A grim portent of what awaited her here? She wasn't sure, and frankly it didn't bear thinking about. After a quick bout of eenie-meenie-minie-moe, she picked one of the other lights, and set off towards it.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me