Trouble Afoot! (An Invader Zim/Multiverse RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Trouble Afoot! (An Invader Zim/Multiverse RP)

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:08 pm

(I am confused now, are the two ships (destroyer and Lumi) seeing each other or is there a third ship? As both of the lumi and destroyers are mentioning some ships?)

Outsiders

Cero a la Izquierda (Cero)
male - Humanoid-oni - crush is open - tags: OPEN

__
The white-haired humanoid oni wandered near the village where he was being found but was still a little unsure if it was okay for him to walk into the village and be seen by the population. He was afraid that they would not like him, or think of him as a threat, he was not so sure around others even if he did want people to call him friends.

Oremagaru (Ore)
genderfluid - elf - crush is open - tags: Open

__
The long-haired blond elf sat near a tree, on the shaded side enjoying the small grassy hill there and the flowers. They enjoyed the forest's fresh smells and listening to the birds singing, but they did know that they couldn't stay there forever they needed to move elsewhere soon too.

Zweite
agender - humanoid alien hybrid - crush is maybe Anos - tags: Open (Sneaked into the destroyers ship)

__
The pink-haired got themself to the ship, looking around they had no idea what kind of a ship they just walked into. So far they didn't see anything interesting, but this part of the ship seemed to be a storage room or some sort of not-so-important room. They carefully walked forward, listening for any voices, to make sure they could not get caught by anyone who could be on this ship too.

Destroyers

Cubic Zirconia
male - humanoid draconian - crush is open - tags: Toki, Seele, Tero, Rioni

__
He looked at Tero looking at Toki, giving a little irritative look 'Ah seriously, could they just do that somewhere else, disgusting' he thought to himself as he walked away from the group.

Ace
male - crystallized cat (curse form) - crush is open - tags: Rioni

__
He looked elsewhere for a moment "I was a human, an ice warrior, or so we were called as most of us had ice, snow, and freezing water powers and we lived on tundra...we protected the royals, the ice demon gods" he responded. The cat sighed "Our race was being destroyed by the darkness, and those who survived were cursed into icy beast, like what I am now..." he sighed. He sighed once more "I don't think we can find the cure, it's very hard to be located...and it does not tolerate heat at all, or so I am heard about" he spoke up.

(Ace is kind of my Okami OC, Similar to a Kamui warrior, but is an ancient Ice warrior)

Invaders

Ninqyo
agender - Humanoid Kelpie - crush is open - tags: Team Lumi

__
They looked around then walked into one of the chairs and sat down "Of well, take as much time you, need it's not like we're leaving this ship anyway" the kelpie said with a sigh.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:56 am

(Anos, Mura, and Ayano are in an unoccupied room on the destroyers ship that is well near Jewel's room.)

Toki: I nodded agreeing with Tero. "Most likley." I said to Tero.

Seele: "It'll be fine, Toki and I are used to fighting things." I said to Tero.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:21 pm

Yes, N and his girls have a ship. I don't see anything about ships seeing each other though, so not sure where you saw that. There's people talking about each other. Also, the teams know about each other, I'm pretty sure, so some of them are talking about each other but not about the ships or anything]

Jasell or Jessel- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Lee- Tags: Team, mainly Trix and Lee

The brown eyed reddish haired one hummed and smiled at Lee. She nodded as she said "I'm nervous too...but we'll be fine! They may be aggressive but we can fight." She figured everyone here could fight, anyway, and knew she and Fleur could fight in either form.

Fleur- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Trix- Tags: same as Jessel

The turquoise eyed blonde hummed a small sound. She nodded to Lee and Jessel, then Trix and said "We can fight them...You two have SIR units, plus if you know fighting moves. Jessel and I can make our nails sharp like claws, we have cat forms, and also we have Sorra over there that's literally a giant cat."

Sorra- genderfluid- ??- alien cat Nekomata mix- Team Lumi- humanoid form, giant cat form (brown with two tails and bronze horns, blue eyes in both forms)- crush: Seele- Tags: Team Lumi (Ninqyo)

The blue eyed brown feline was so glad the ship was big enough to accommodate them. They could be in either form here. They made a small sound as they heard a SIR unit yelling outside... 'Guys...I think there's another SIR unit out there, trying to get in here."

Tero Kard- agender- 24 y- humanoid (unicorn and Kelpie or maybe water dragon)- Destroyers- Sorra technically was pet but left because of the whole Destroyers thing- seems to have healing magic as well as a water magic- crush: Toki- Tags: Destroyers, mainly Toki and Seele, Zurteca

They said "I mean...I can fight, with my water power. I have to have water nearby to use it, though...that's the only problem. I do have healing powers, though, so I could just do that. If we have to fight and any of you get hurt," they said.

Rioni- nonbinary- ??- humanoid robot with rat ear and tail- Destroyers- two pet rats named Cheddar and Mozzarella, space dwelling ones- speed, agility, some sort of shape changing ability to a rat but a big rat- crush: ARK- Tags: Destroyers, Ace mainly though

The small brownish haired humanoid robot nodded. They sighed a bit and said "Well...that's a little sad...and I wish it were easy to find. I guess that's just life, though. Hmm...if we could find you a companion, will you be fine like this? I think you may have answered that question already. I can't remember if I really asked that already. Sorry...I'm a little preoccupied, now that you've told me so much. I'm also sorry to hear that you and others had to be cursed like this."

(XD Kay)

Kuro Neko- Kuroa- genderfluid- 18- Neko alien feline hybrid- loner for now but could become a Destroyer- two alien kitties Shiro and Kuroi- panther sized black kitty form, humanoid form- crush: Silver Cat- Tags: Jewel

The dark haired, milk chocolate colored eyed one hummed. They stayed inside the closet/wardrobe.

N- m- 18- neutral- Disassembly Drone- w/ V and Uzi- Tags: V and Uzi

The light haired robot with the yellow eyes continued to fly the ship.

V- f- 18- neutral- Disassembly Drone- w/ N and Uzi- Tags: N and Uzi

The light haired and yellow eyed female yawned a bit.

Uzi Doorman- f- 18- neutral- Worker Drone- w/ N and V- Tags: N and V

The purple eyed and dark maybe purple haired one yawned also.

Evening- gender neutral- ??- Robo canine- loner (for now)- crush: BOLT- Tags: BOLT

The pretty little canine shaped robot, with ears bent over at the tip and a curled tail, looked around. The golden and black one noticed another robot. They made a little sound as they walked over. Seeing the other was trying to get into a ship, they asked "What are you doing?"

Jessabel- f- young adult- like a werewolf but an alien version- loner (for now)- wolf form is red with darker ears and tail tip, white forehead and chest streaks and white toes- crush: Zurteca- Tags: Hickory and Sora for now

The brown eyed redhead smiled as she looked at the rat. The rat was probably smaller than her, but much bigger than ones that were on four legs. She was an anthropomorphic alien rat, after all. She asked "Anything going on today, do you have anything to do today?"

Sora (Sky)- m- young adult- alien cat anthro creature- pretty and cute, smaller and slender fluffy sky blue kitty with white markings, bigger ears, fluffy longer tail- loner (for now)- crush: Ace- Tags: Jessa and Hickory for now

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male hummed. The softly colored one smiled at the two. Dark blue and green orbs now focused on the two females. He nodded and said "Hello," then tilted his head, also wondering if Hickory had any plans for that day. "If you do, that's cool. If not...you could hang out with us."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:41 pm

(Good question, Queen of Flames and sorry for not being more clear upfront. As Spirit said already and just to clear the air a bit more, N, V, and Uzi are all on their own little ship heading to Blorch already. Team Lumi's ship I was imagining to be taking off from Irk, the planet that the Irkens call home. As for the Destroyers ship, they are also preparing to take off elsewhere in space. Both ships are at separate locations and are preparing to take off. Hopefully that's helpful and actually makes sense. Again, sorry for any unclarity or confusion.)

Lee - Irken - Team Irk - Female - Tags: Jassel, Fluer, Sorra, Trix, ARK, LAP, and Team Lumi

Lee nodded in agreement. "I totally agree. As a team, we are unstoppable!" she cried out loudly, her antenna twitching with both nerves and excitement. She was eager to find the control panel and get a move on for take off.

Trix - Irken - Team Irk - Female - Tags: Jassel, Fleur, Sorra Lee, ARK, LAP, and Team Lumi

Trix smiled with determination and listened carefully to the abilities of her fellow team mates as they finished boarding. Her antenna perked and twitched as she listened as she nodded in agreement to the others. "Agreed in full. There's not a chance that any of us are going down without a fight. Now is the matter at hand of getting this ship off the ground." she agreed, adding the last part and looking around for where the controls would be located on the vessel itself.

ARK - SIR unit - Team Irk - Male - Tags: LAP and the others

ARK's antenna perked in interest at the idea of another SIR unit trying to join them. "Oh yeah! I thought I heard that too! Here, LAP and I will go check it out!" he announced, scurying off to go investagate, hoping that LAP would follow along with any others who may want to that is.

LAP - SIR unit - Team Irk - Male - Tags: ARK, Ninqyo, Sora and the others

LAP nodded at Sorra and Ninqyo, saluting to them out of habit. "I'll be right back, ok?" he asked before following the lead of ARK to go see.

BOLT - SIR unit - Neural - Tags: Evening

BOLT tensed up at the sound of the other approaching robot, whipping around quickly to face them. He was about to perform another scan but relaxed once more at the pretty canine-like robots appearance. His dark eyes softened a bit before he became more serious once more, keeping his mission of sneaking on board in his circuitry. "I'm trying to find a way on board with out being detected." he replied, trying to keep his voice lower than usual as to not be heard by anyone nearby. "Do you have any ideas?" he asked directly. The mere presence of a fellow robot eased his nerves and circuits greatly.

Gir - SIR unit - Neutral - Tags: Open/Team Lumi

Gir hurried along, squealing in delight as the ship came closer into sight. Once close enough, he stopped right at the entrance and looked up at the opening to enter. "Oooooo!" he yelled out loud, before beginning to hurry into the ship.

Grudge - Monster - Destroyers - Male - Tags: The Destroyers Crew

Grudge nodded in agreement with Zurteca as he sat there, grumbling something under his breath in an impatient manner. He felt bored and would offer to operate the machinery himself but why bother when there were others on the ship that were much more tech-savvy then he was and could get the ship moving in no time flat. At least he hoped so anyway.

Zurteca - Monster - Destroyer - Female - Tags: The Destroyers Crew

Zurteca looked around the large vessel that they would all be sharing on this voyage to Blorch. "Question for all within ear shot! Who here can get this thing off the ground the fastest and most efficiently?" she questioned loudly, hoping someone could get to the control panel and ready for take off. Otherwise she'd be saddled with the task of doing so herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jet - Blorchian - Neutral - Male - Tags: Open/Snow

Jet eventually found Snow and lumbered over, his ears and whiskers twitching both instinctively and curiously. "What's up, Snow? Anything to report?" he questioned gruffly, awaiting her response.

Snow - Blorchian - Neutral - Female - Tags: Open/Jet

Snow looked over at Jet and rolled her eyes a bit at his typical gruff tone and demeanor. "No. Nothing yet but let's stay on the look out." she answered simply, before continuing to look out upon the planet they called home.

Hickory - Blorchian - Neutral - Female - Tags: Jessabel and Sora

Hickory casted her eyes upon Jessabel and Sora, a smile coming across her face as her nose and ears twitched with great interest. She wasn't used to others inviting her to hang out with them and the mere idea of it delighted her. "Oh, I have no plans as of now. I'd love to hang out with you both!" she confirmed excitedly.

Etch - Blorchian - Neutral - Tags: Open

Etch blinked sleepily and rubbed his eyes before opening them once more to the world around him. He walked about and took in the general smells and scents around him.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:29 pm

Jewel: "I'll be back Kuro, they are having trouble getting the ship going." I said to Kuro through the slit in the closet/wardrobe. I knew it was okay to leave my room/area on the destroyers ship and I found the others. "I can easily get it in the air by using the power to control technology and machines." I said. One of my Neko Bots hovered above my right shoulder in sleep mode. (Lol of course leave it to the hacker girl who can hack into anything and control technology/Machines to be able to get the ship started lol.)

Toki: "Seele and I will do our best to not get hurt." I said to Tero. Seele and I didn't notice the girl with gray hair that faded to blue at the ends. I wondered who that girl was.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:59 pm

[yeah, sorry if we confused you, Queen. It wasn't meant to happen.]

Jasell or Jessel- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Lee- Tags: Team, mainly Trix and Lee

The brown eyed reddish haired one hummed and smiled at Lee. She then looked around, and asked "Is that the control panel?" She saw a bunch of knobs and buttons (or whatever.) She saw what to her appeared to be the way to get a ship to fly.

(I'm thinking of Star Trek, but I think they actually have futuristic stuff. Like...they control it like with touch screens or something, I'm not really sure)

The turquoise eyed blonde hummed a small sound. She looked to the thing her friend or cousin was pointing out. "Oh, yeah...that sure looks like a way to start a ship." She moved over and touched one of the things there, yelping as the ship jerked a bit. She stepped back, and tilted her head. She touched something else, and jumped as she heard a roaring sound. It was the roar of the engines, she'd assume. "Okay, that's...all I can do, I can't actually pilot a ship, but I think I got the engines started."

Sorra- genderfluid- ??- alien cat Nekomata mix- Team Lumi- humanoid form, giant cat form (brown with two tails and bronze horns, blue eyes in both forms)- crush: Seele- Tags: Team Lumi (Ninqyo)

The blue eyed brown feline nodded to the two SIR units. "Good luck," they said, and watched as the two headed out. They had no clue there was a second one and a canine robot out there...Those weren't the one they'd heard yelling out there.

(Lol, be careful you two, the engines/whatnot are started now)

Tero Kard- agender- 24 y- humanoid (unicorn and Kelpie or maybe water dragon)- Destroyers- Sorra technically was pet but left because of the whole Destroyers thing- seems to have healing magic as well as a water magic- crush: Toki- Tags: Destroyers, mainly Toki and Seele, Zurteca

They said "I...I'm sure you two will be careful." They gave a gentle smile to the both of them, but quickly looked away from Toki with a blush. Should they tell him, should they just tell him? They sighed and looked to the stranger there. They tilted their head a moment. They then moved to Seele, saying "Seele...could I talk to you a moment?"

Rioni- nonbinary- ??- humanoid robot with rat ear and tail- Destroyers- two pet rats named Cheddar and Mozzarella, space dwelling ones- speed, agility, some sort of shape changing ability to a rat but a big rat- crush: ARK- Tags: Destroyers, Ace mainly though

The small brownish haired humanoid robot nodded. They sighed a bit and said "Well...that's a little sad...and I wish it were easy to find. I guess that's just life, though. Hmm...if we could find you a companion, will you be fine like this? I think you may have answered that question already. I can't remember if I really asked that already. Sorry...I'm a little preoccupied, now that you've told me so much. I'm also sorry to hear that you and others had to be cursed like this."

(XD Kay)

Kuro Neko- Kuroa- genderfluid- 18- Neko alien feline hybrid- loner for now but could become a Destroyer- two alien kitties Shiro and Kuroi- panther sized black kitty form, humanoid form- crush: Silver Cat- Tags: Jewel

The dark haired, milk chocolate colored eyed one hummed. They had been starting to fall asleep as they sat/crouched in there. Hearing her voice, they jerked their head up. They said "Okay...be safe," then she was leaving the room.

The light haired robot with the yellow eyes stopped the ship a moment. He looked back at the two, then flew.

The light haired and yellow eyed female slept on. She twitched a bit, but otherwise seemed calm now.

The purple eyed and dark maybe purple haired one slept. She held the other female.

Evening- gender neutral- ??- Robo canine- loner (for now)- crush: BOLT- Tags: BOLT

The pretty little canine shaped golden and black robot nodded at him. "Hmm...maybe we could find a thing somewhere? Like...a vent, but those would be inside...Maybe there's panels or covers on here, we could open one and get inside." They jumped when the engines roared... "Oh, oh, they got the engines started, we need to hurry. Also, be careful...I don't know where the engines are on this thing...All I know is they're hot, and probably wouldn't be good for us to be near."

Jessabel- f- young adult- like a werewolf but an alien version- loner (for now)- wolf form is red with darker ears and tail tip, white forehead and chest streaks and white toes- crush: Zurteca- Tags: Hickory and Sora for now

The brown eyed redhead smiled as she looked at the rat. The said "Oh, good good, I was thinking of checking out this new cafe. There's a new rat, or well...I guess not a new rat. She was a teenager until recently, she's like nineteen or twenty now and opened this cute little cafe."

Sora (Sky)- m- young adult- alien cat anthro creature- pretty and cute, smaller and slender fluffy sky blue kitty with white markings, bigger ears, fluffy longer tail- loner (for now)- crush: Ace- Tags: Jessa and Hickory for now

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male hummed. The softly colored one smiled at the two. Dark blue and green orbs looked between them, and he squealed a bit. "Ooo, ooo, a cafe, there's a new cafe?" he asked, head tilting cutely as he did so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:27 pm

Seele: "Sure Tero." I said to Tero. I had no clue why Tero wanted to talk to me. "Yes Tero what is it?" I asked Tero.

Toki: I looked at the girl. "She looks a lot like Yuji in his mage form, but if it was Yuji the hair would be red with blue tips, but it's not though, her hair is gray that fades to blue." I thought to myself.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:57 pm

[yeah, sorry if we confused you, Queen. It wasn't meant to happen.]

The brown eyed reddish haired one hummed and smiled at Lee. She then looked around, and asked "Is that the control panel?" She saw a bunch of knobs and buttons (or whatever.) She saw what to her appeared to be the way to get a ship to fly.

(I'm thinking of Star Trek, but I think they actually have futuristic stuff. Like...they control it like with touch screens or something, I'm not really sure)

The turquoise eyed blonde hummed a small sound. She looked to the thing her friend or cousin was pointing out. "Oh, yeah...that sure looks like a way to start a ship." She moved over and touched one of the things there, yelping as the ship jerked a bit. She stepped back, and tilted her head. She touched something else, and jumped as she heard a roaring sound. It was the roar of the engines, she'd assume. "Okay, that's...all I can do, I can't actually pilot a ship, but I think I got the engines started."

The blue eyed brown feline nodded to the two SIR units. "Good luck," they said, and watched as the two headed out. They had no clue there was a second one and a canine robot out there...Those weren't the one they'd heard yelling out there.

They hummed quietly as they nodded at her. They followed her over, then took a deep breath before looking at her. "I um...I think I really like Toki...as more than a friend. I don't...know if I should tell him, should I...should I tell him?" they asked.

(XD Kay)

The dark haired, milk chocolate colored eyed one hummed. They stayed in their hiding spot.

The light haired robot with the yellow eyes stopped the ship a moment. He looked back at the two, then flew.

The light haired and yellow eyed female slept on. She twitched a bit, but otherwise seemed calm now.

The purple eyed and dark maybe purple haired one slept. She held the other female.

The pretty little canine shaped golden and black robot nodded at him. "Hmm...maybe we could find a thing somewhere? Like...a vent, but those would be inside...Maybe there's panels or covers on here, we could open one and get inside." They jumped when the engines roared... "Oh, oh, they got the engines started, we need to hurry. Also, be careful...I don't know where the engines are on this thing...All I know is they're hot, and probably wouldn't be good for us to be near."

The brown eyed redhead smiled as she looked at the rat. The said "Oh, good good, I was thinking of checking out this new cafe. There's a new rat, or well...I guess not a new rat. She was a teenager until recently, she's like nineteen or twenty now and opened this cute little cafe."

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male hummed. The softly colored one smiled at the two. Dark blue and green orbs looked between them, and he squealed a bit. "Ooo, ooo, a cafe, there's a new cafe?" he asked, head tilting cutely as he did so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:14 pm

Seele: "I had a feeling you had a thing for Toki, Toki will be mad at me for telling you this, Toki likes you back, he's just afraid to admit it, you should tell him." I said to Tero. "Toki is always afraid to admit his feelings for somebody." I said to Tero.

Jewel: "I can easily get the ship in the air with my ability that of being able to control technology and machines." I said. Anything that is made of technology and machines, I can easily use the power I have that allows me to control technology and machines, to get the ship in the air.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:19 pm

[was trying to give Tropic time to answer, so you wouldn't have to repost Jewel again.
Guess I'll post just Tero again, though]

They hummed quietly as they nodded at her. They blushed a bit, when the young woman confirmed the other liked him back. "Wouldn't he ask me- ah, never mind...I'm supposed to tell him I like him, not that I know he likes me. O-Okay, I'll...ill try, but...I get really nervous really easily...I don't want to get all...I don't want to stutter a lot and look stupid..." they sighed. They shook their head a couple times. They looked to Toki, then back to Seele in front of them.

(XD Kay)

The dark haired, milk chocolate colored eyed one hummed. They stayed in their hiding spot.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me