Trouble Afoot! (An Invader Zim/Multiverse RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Trouble Afoot! (An Invader Zim/Multiverse RP)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:09 am

Deep in the depths of outer space there is a planet that the Irkens call home. This planet is none other than the Planet Irk. But there is trouble afoot! As long as the Irkens can remember, the Tallests have been in charge. Generation after generation until we arrive at the planets current Tallests: Red and Purple. All has been pretty quiet until an evil force known as the Destroyers came and kidnapped the Irks leaders (known as the Tallest's), locking them up somewhere far away! Where are they now? No one knows. Now, it is up to the Invaders and their allies to strike out and find the Tallest before the entire Planet Irk falls to ruin! Who's side are you on? Who will you join? The battle for Planet Irk begins NOW!

IRKEN OR OTHER FORM

Name:
Eye color:
Looks:
Personality:
History:
Like:
Dislike:
Other:

DESTROYER OR OTHER FORM

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
History
Pets:
Other:

RULES!

1. All of Tess's and regular form/site rules apply.
2. Existing characters are welcome as well as OC's or made up characters. There is no limit to how many characters you have as long as you can keep up with them.
3. No foul language that is obviously vulgar, offensive, or hateful/disrespectful. This is against site rules and will NOT be tolerated.
4. No God-modding or invincible characters please.
5. ALL FORMS must be posted on the Discussion Thread please. OOC chat is allowed of course however, if you want to make any comments inside the RP, please make sure to use brackets like this () {} []
6. Try to let me know if you will not RP for awhile but I will NOT kick you out.
7. Keep things kid friendly. No inappropriate scenes or over excessive violence. There can be some fighting and blood, though. (In other words, keep things PG-PG-13)
8. We can make up the different planets the Irkens (and others) go to along the way. Also, the Destroyers can follow as well.
9. Please try not to go too far without everyone! Meaning, if someone is offline and you know they will be on later, try not to post a bunch of pages with out them. Also, please don't RP too much without me as well.
10. You may bring your own forums but please provide the main information.
11. Disabling your signature is up to you.
12. Thank you and have fun!

Also the Invaders or "Team LUMI" will be searching different planets to look for The Tallest. When a planet is visited, I'll list it below. Feel free to RP as the natives (or inhabitants) of the different planets.

First Planet will be none other than...

BLORCH

Thats right! The dreaded home of the so called "slaughtering rat people" Wether or not all natives are like this is currently unknown but one things for sure. Many of them are quite vicious and some are even know to be flat out deadly! Current Mission? Look out for the Tallests, try not to get injured (or worse) and keep your eyes peeled for anything worth reporting. That includes the notorious and wanted one know as "Jewel". She is currently on Irks Most Wanted list due to the fact the she can hack pretty much anything and is dangerously good at it! Beware and venture on!

Invaders, SIR units and Other Helpers (TEAM LUMI)

Invader Lee: (Tropicalpeacock)
ARK: (Tropicalpeacock)
Invader Trix: (Tropicalpeacock)
LAP: (Tropicalpeacock)
Ninqyo: (Queen of Flames)
Jasell: SpiritStar3)
Fleur: (SpiritStar3)

The Destroyers:
Cubic Zirconia: (Queen of Flames)
Jewel: (KyokoKirigiri)
Seele: (KyokoKirigiri)
Toki Mazawa: (KyokoKirigiri)
Ace: (Queen of Flames)
Rioni: (SpiritStar3)
Grudge: (Tropicalpeacock
Zurteca: (Tropicalpeacock)
Maiya Kawasawa: (KyokoKirigiri)
Rina Okura: (KyokoKirigiri)
Evening: (SpiritStar3)

Neutral Team (Team Nai)
N: (SpiritStar3)
V: (Spiritstar3
Uzi Doorman: (SpiritStar3)
Drax: (Tropicalpeacock)
BOLT: (Tropicalpeacock)
GIR: (Tropicalpeacock)

Other Characters
Cero: (Queen of Flames)
Oremagaru (Ore): (Queen of Flames)
Jessabel: (SpiritStar3)
Sora: (SpiritStar3)
Zweite: (Queen of Flames)
Hickory: (Tropicalpeacock)
Snow: (Tropicalpeacock)
Jet (Tropicalpeacock)
Kuro Neko: (SpiritStar3)
Etch: (Tropicalpeacock)

Discussion thread here!
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trouble Afoot! (An Invader Zim/Multiverse RP)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:00 am

The mighty spaceship of the Irken empire was set, loaded, fueled and ready for take off! All there was left now was for the crew to set acourse for the dread Plant Blorch....

Lee - Irken - Team Irk - Female - Tags: Trix, ARK, LAP, ect...

Lee's antenna twitch as she buzzed with anticipation, nerves, and excitement as she let out a spuee that some how become a grunt of impatience toward the end. "Trix, how much longerrrr? We gotta get a move on now. The anticipation is killing me!" she grumbled a bit but wasn't mad or annoyed in the slightest, just itching to get on the ship and get ready for take off.

Trix - Irken - Team Irk - Female - Tags: Lee, ARK, LAP, ect...

Trix rolled her eyes in slight annoyance at her eager and impatient companion. "I told you, Lee. We have to wait for ARK and LAP to finish the final packing preparations. Plus, you and I both know good and well we cannot do this alone. she replied, glancing toward the entrance of the ship. "I assure you, they'll come scurring back out any second."

ARK - SIR unit - Team Irk - Male - Tags: LAP and the others

ARK stood near LAP, yelping a bit as a tool fell from the box he was carrying. He set the box down and chuckled robotically. "Oops. One fell out!" he sad rather loudly, holding up the alien tech like it was some sort of odd prize he had won.

LAP - SIR unit - Team Irk - Male - Tags: ARK and the others

[center]LAP chuckled back. "Very funny, ya goof ball you. Now come on and let's finish up! Take off will happen any second!" he responded, scurrying around and finishing up some last minuet adjustments.

Meanwhile at the Destroyers home base....

Grudge - Monster - Destroyers - Male - Tags:

Grudge paced and stomped around a bit, grumbling to himself and leaving drips of slime as he wasn't really paying attention to where it was dripping from. Nor did he care at the moment which was part of the deeper issue."Why is everyone around her so much slower than me? We could be lightyears ahead of those puny irkens and their companions." he complained, annoyingly mocking the word companion like the jerk that he was.

Zurteca - Monster - Destroyer - Female - Tags

"Shut up and be patient, would ya? And if you get so much as a drop of that nasty slime you spew on me than we will have a problem, got it?" she snapped back, not having any tolerance for Grudge and his attitude or antics.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:27 am

Silver Cat\Jewel~ I watched the feed from my Neko bots that I have stationed outside the Destroyers ship. If I even stepped out of the Destroyers ship all the Irkans would be on me in a heartbeat.

Toki/Master of Lancer Seele/Quantum magic~ I walked over to the destroyers ship. I had used my Quantum magic to hide Seele from sight. "Seele and I are here." I said to Grudge and Zurteca. I used my Quantum magic to revel my servant Seele.

Seele/Lancer Class/Master Toki~ I sensed Toki using his magic to unhide me. All of team element know how to hide there own servants with whatever magic they have. Toki has never really used any of his command seals on me, it's because all of team elements mages and servants all get along. Yes Kumi does get on all of our nerves sometimes, but we all love her though.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:31 pm

[whoops, Jessel and Fleur are on the good team, Team Irk, whatever]

Jasell or Jessel- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Irk- crush: Lee- Tags: Team, mainly Trix and Lee

The brown eyed dark reddish or reddish brown and white long cat yawned. She twitched her ears, then the kind and caring one looked to Fleur. She pawed at her friend a moment. The fiery and headshy one then turned humanoid again. She brushed at reddish hair, ears and tail twitching. The ears and tail were a shade or two darker than the hair. Shaking her head, she hurried onto the ship. She called "We're here!" and saw that Lee and Trix were already getting ready in there.

Fleur- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Irk- crush: Trix- Tags: same as Jessel

Turquoise eyes of the silly and playful, but stubborn and hard headed cream one looked to Jessel. She purred then smacked at her a bit. The creamy and white longcat yawned a bit. She then shook her head and transformed to humanoid as well. The blonde girl tugged gently at one of her braids. She then stopped herself, and followed the redhead. The ears and tail moved as the blonde followed Jessel. She hummed a small sound and nodded along, as Jessel announced them both.

Rioni- nonbinary- ??- humanoid robot with rat ear and tail- Destroyers- two pet rats named Cheddar and Mozzarella, space dwelling ones- speed, agility, some sort of shape changing ability to a rat but a big rat- Tags: Destroyers

The humanoid robot was small and silver colored, with brownish 'hair'. They also had rat ears and a tail, and were quietly giggling right now. Shaking their head, they looked down at their clothes. His creator had given him these clothes, and he was always grateful. They were a crop top, shorts, cute stockings and nice little shoes. He brushed at the wavy ended hair. He parted it instead of having bangs, and it went just past the shoulders. The sweet and gently but wild and loud one heard the others..and rolled purple and magenta eyes.

Tero Kard- agender- 24 y- humanoid- Destroyers- Sorra technically was pet but left because of the whole Destroyers thing- seems to have healing magic as well as a water magic- crush: Toki- Tags: Destroyers, mainly Toki and Seele

The pretty and slender shorter one, cute but also handsome, looked around. Full lips quirked, and when they blinked their long lashes seemed to brush skin. They brushed at their back length ash blonde hair. Dark ambery eyes then caught sight of Toki and Seele. The sweet and sensitive tan skinned one swallowed. The too talkative but sometimes too quiet one headed over. "I'm here," they said to Zurteca. They then looked to Toki and Seele, saying "H...Hello."

Sorra- genderfluid- ??- alien cat Nekomata mix- Invaders, Irk, whatever- humanoid form but can survive in space, also giant cat form- crush: Seele- Tags: Team Irk

The giant cat with bronze colored horns and brown fur yawned. Blue orbs then looked to the ship, watching Fleur and Jessel. The twin tailed cat realized it must be time to go. They stood to their full height, the sweet and gentle one changing forms. A blue eyed brunette with shoulder length hair now stood there. Ears and tails moved, also existing in this form. The feisty and strong willed one hurried onto the ship. "I'm here," they said, and smiled at the two alien cats.

Evening- gender neutral- ??- Robo canine- loner (for now)- crush: BOLT- Tags

The sweet and kind but stubborn and headstrong one hummed. The pretty little canine shaped robot, with ears bent over at the tip and a curled tail, looked around. The tail couldn't uncurl as it was metal. They didn't seem to mind that. The golden and black one, meant to resemble evening, looked around again. They were feeling a bit bored. They were a loner, for now anyway, so they had nothing to do. They had no ship to board, no teammates to talk to.

Jessabel- f- young adult- like a werewolf but an alien version- loner (for now)- wolf form is red with darker ears and tail tip, white forehead and chest streaks and white toes- crush: Zurteca- Tags

The art and music loving shy and nervous one hummed then sighed. Brown eyes, the same in both wolf and humanoid form, glanced around. The redhead shook her curly haired head. She had creamy peachy skin as well as some freckles. The average height and slender one sighed again. She wanted to turn into her wolf form, but didn't do so. Shaking her head, she scolded herself quietly. The ears and tail, also existing in this form, moved a bit as she looked around again.

Sora (Sky)- m- young adult- alien cat anthro creature- loner (for now)- crush: Ace

Pretty for a male, the soft and sweet one was smaller too. He was smaller than others of his species, that was to say. They were already smaller than humans and humanoids, likely. The slender and cute anxious and sometimes jumpy one looked around. He was covered in soft, sky blue fur, and had white legs/arms and paws, hands/feet, something of the sort. Dark blue and green heterochromatic eyes looked to his blue jay feather pendant. His fluffy longer tail flicked, bigger fluffy tipped ears twitching.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:26 pm

Toki/Master of Lancer Seele/Quantum magic~ I sensed some magic from one of them. I didn't want to mention it. I turned to Seele. "One of them has magic, I thought I was the only Mage here, but it seems I'm not." I said to Seele. "Hello." I said (Lol of course Toki would sense the magic from Tero)

Seele/Lancer Class/Master Toki~ I picked up on the magic from one of them as well and nodded. Mages can naturally sense magic and other mages. "Hello there." I said. It never takes Toki long to pick up on magic, he's always the first one on Team Element to sense magic from anyone.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:27 pm

[i feel like they'd know who has magic on their team, but maybe we should ask Tropic. I could also say Tero maybe keeps quiet about their magic, but...I don't know about that, since one of their abilities is healing so I don't think they should hide that.]

Jasell or Jessel- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Irk- crush: Lee- Tags: Team, mainly Trix and Lee

The brown eyed dark reddish or reddish brown and white long cat yawned. She twitched her ears, then the kind and caring one looked to Fleur. She pawed at her friend a moment. The fiery and headshy one then turned humanoid again. She brushed at reddish hair, ears and tail twitching. The ears and tail were a shade or two darker than the hair. Shaking her head, she hurried onto the ship. She called "We're here!" and saw that Lee and Trix were already getting ready in there.

Fleur- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Irk- crush: Trix- Tags: same as Jessel

Turquoise eyes of the silly and playful, but stubborn and hard headed cream one looked to Jessel. She purred then smacked at her a bit. The creamy and white longcat yawned a bit. She then shook her head and transformed to humanoid as well. The blonde girl tugged gently at one of her braids. She then stopped herself, and followed the redhead. The ears and tail moved as the blonde followed Jessel. She hummed a small sound and nodded along, as Jessel announced them both.

Sorra- genderfluid- ??- alien cat Nekomata mix- Invaders, Irk, whatever- humanoid form but can survive in space, also giant cat form- crush: Seele- Tags: Team Irk

The giant cat with bronze colored horns and brown fur yawned. Blue orbs then looked to the ship, watching Fleur and Jessel. The twin tailed cat realized it must be time to go. They stood to their full height, the sweet and gentle one changing forms. A blue eyed brunette with shoulder length hair now stood there. Ears and tails moved, also existing in this form. The feisty and strong willed one hurried onto the ship. "I'm here," they said, and smiled at the two alien cats.

Tero Kard- agender- 24 y- humanoid- Destroyers- Sorra technically was pet but left because of the whole Destroyers thing- seems to have healing magic as well as a water magic- crush: Toki- Tags: Destroyers, mainly Toki and Seele

"I'm here," they said to Zurteca.

(Rest of post is above, if you need it tropic. Also, since Tero is supposed to be not human, I'm thinking maybe unicorn and kelpie or water dragon (dragon horses are a thing I think, I saw a comic awhile back for a mother horse and a baby dragon horse that was a fire type))

The ash blonde one made a small sound as they looked at Toki. They thought he maybe had magic, but they'd just met all these people recently. They'd never really asked any of them if they had magic or powers. Tero had known them long enough to form some sort of bonds, and develop a crush. They shook their head some. They then hummed a small sound. "Have you two...seen any of the others?" they asked. They couldn't recall exactly how many others were actually on this team.

Rioni- nonbinary- ??- humanoid robot with rat ear and tail- Destroyers- two pet rats named Cheddar and Mozzarella, space dwelling ones- speed, agility, some sort of shape changing ability to a rat but a big rat- Tags: Destroyers

The humanoid robot was small and silver colored, with brownish 'hair'. They also had rat ears and a tail, and were quietly giggling right now. Shaking their head, they looked down at their clothes. His creator had given him these clothes, and he was always grateful. They were a crop top, shorts, cute stockings and nice little shoes. He brushed at the wavy ended hair. He parted it instead of having bangs, and it went just past the shoulders. The sweet and gently but wild and loud one heard the others..and rolled purple and magenta eyes.

The sweet and kind but stubborn and headstrong one hummed. The pretty little canine shaped robot, with ears bent over at the tip and a curled tail, looked around. The tail couldn't uncurl as it was metal. They didn't seem to mind that. The golden and black one, meant to resemble evening, looked around again. They were feeling a bit bored. They were a loner, for now anyway, so they had nothing to do. They had no ship to board, no teammates to talk to.

Jessabel- f- young adult- like a werewolf but an alien version- loner (for now)- wolf form is red with darker ears and tail tip, white forehead and chest streaks and white toes- crush: Zurteca- Tags

The art and music loving shy and nervous one hummed then sighed. Brown eyes, the same in both wolf and humanoid form, glanced around. The redhead shook her curly haired head. She had creamy peachy skin as well as some freckles. The average height and slender one sighed again. She wanted to turn into her wolf form, but didn't do so. Shaking her head, she scolded herself quietly. The ears and tail, also existing in this form, moved a bit as she looked around again.

Sora (Sky)- m- young adult- alien cat anthro creature- loner (for now)- crush: Ace

Pretty for a male, the soft and sweet one was smaller too. He was smaller than others of his species, that was to say. They were already smaller than humans and humanoids, likely. The slender and cute anxious and sometimes jumpy one looked around. He was covered in soft, sky blue fur, and had white legs/arms and paws, hands/feet, something of the sort. Dark blue and green heterochromatic eyes looked to his blue jay feather pendant. His fluffy longer tail flicked, bigger fluffy tipped ears twitching.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:45 am

(Yeah didn't think about that. I was sleepy lol. Toki does have magic Quantum magic.)

Toki: "Seele and I just got here ourselves, we haven't seen any other people, my names Toki Mazawa, just call me Toki." I said to Tero. I could be wrong about Tero having magic.

Seele: I nodded agreeing with Toki. "I'm Seele a lancer class servant, Toki's my contracted master, just call me Seele." I said to Tero.

Silver Cat AKA Jewel~ I wanted to introduce myself. I didn't want to take the risk of being caught, and I need to stay under the radar, which isn't fun, but I don't have a choice.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:12 pm

[XD it's fine. Cool.]

Jasell or Jessel- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Lee- Tags: Team, mainly Trix and Lee

Fleur- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Trix- Tags: same as Jessel

Sorra- genderfluid- ??- alien cat Nekomata mix- Team Lumi- humanoid form, giant cat form- crush: Seele- Tags: Team Lumi

"I'm here," they said to Zurteca.

(Rest of post is above, if you need it tropic. Also, since Tero is supposed to be not human, I'm thinking maybe unicorn and kelpie or water dragon (dragon horses are a thing I think, I saw a comic awhile back for a mother horse and a baby dragon horse that was a fire type))

The ash blonde one nodded at the other two. "Nice to meet you, Toki and Seele." They said this, then glanced to the others a moment. Well, really just Zurteca, as they didn't really see anyone else yet. They said "My name is Tero Kard, call me Tero."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:13 am

Toki: "Nice to meet you Tero, I feel like we're being watched by something." I said. I looked around to see whatever was watching us but I didn't see anything.

Seele: "Same as well Tero, I agree with you Toki." I said to Toki. I looked around to see if I could locate it but I had no luck though.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:54 am

Outsiders

Cero a la Izquierda (Cero)
male - Humanoid-oni - crush is open - tags: OPEN

__
The white-haired humanoid oni wandered near the village where he was being found but was still a little unsure if it was okay for him to walk into the village and be seen by the population. He was afraid that they would not like him, or think of him as a threat, he was not so sure around others even if he did want people to call him friends.

Oremagaru (Ore)
genderfluid - elf - crush is open - tags: Open

__
The long-haired blond elf sat near a tree, on the shaded side enjoying the small grassy hill there and the flowers. They enjoyed the forest's fresh smells and listening to the birds singing, but they did know that they couldn't stay there forever they needed to move elsewhere soon too.

Zweite
agender - humanoid alien hybrid - crush is open - tags: Open

__
The pink-haired alien-human walked around the road into a small village there, They were not sure if the people there were kind or not, but they were hungry and thirsty. So they decided to try to get something to eat and drink. They looked for a shop or some sort of a kiosk, The people seemed odd everyone seemed to be some kind of rat, and being so different than them made him feel uncomfortable.

Destroyers

Cubic Zirconia
male - humanoid draconian - crush is open - tags: open

__
He was in his little room, which he said to be his office, even if it was mostly just a small room, with a computer table, chair, shelves, and other things, and of course, a small fridge too where he kept his sweets. He sighed as he rolled on his swivel chair and ate his licorice ice cream boat, which was his favorite. He stopped spinning when he heard some conversations going on outside of the small room. As they were leaving, there was not much for them to do now as long they arrived on the new planet.

Ace
male - crystallized cat (curse form) - crush is open - tags: open

__
The crystallized small ice cat left the little room where Cubic left to spin on his chair. He was tired and bored, but at the moment what could he do as there was not much anything for them to do? He slowly walked to the group forming up there, his eyes looking at Rioni the robot, before looking over to the others trying to figure out what was they talking about.

Invaders

Ninqyo
agender - Humanoid Kelpie - crush is open - tags: open

__
The humanoid kelpie, half-merman-looking creature enjoyed the poolroom, which was made mostly for him, but of course, the others were always welcome to come there as well. The Kelpie enjoyed the water there, splashing around the pool, feeling the small movements when the ship started to move forward to their new planet.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me