Trouble Afoot! (An Invader Zim/Multiverse RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Trouble Afoot! (An Invader Zim/Multiverse RP)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:03 am

(Lol my bad. It's just so funny that Jewel is going nuts because of Kuro. I wonder how long it'll take for somebody to notice the Demon King of Tyranny Anos Voldigoad, his girlfriend Maiya/Mura and the Demon Princess of Tyranny Ayano Voldigoad who are eavesdropping lol.)

Seele: "Yeah like a cat, its not the weirdest thing I've seen and I've seen a lot of weird things with Toki, and you don't want to know what they are trust me." I said. "I can show you guys where it is." I said.

Silver Cat AKA Jewel: "This is the best day ever, yay, my names Silver Cat my name is technically Jewel, I really really like Nekos and cats. " I admitted to Kuro. I notice the two kitties near Kuro. "I'm not normally like this, if I see a cat and or a Neko I flip out because I love them I should of asked what your name is sorry about that, do you have name." I said to Kuro. Two of my Neko bots hovered near my shoulders and started chattering to me and I nodded understanding. "Can I touch your cat ears and tail, I know its a weird thing to ask." I said to Kuro.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:57 pm

[XD it's fine. They are a Neko and cats are quiet and sneaky when they want to be, so...it works.
I also forgot Rioni is the robot I put here to crush on ARK I think...but I put them on the wrong team...whoops. Or maybe I did it on purpose to create drama]

Jasell or Jessel- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Lee- Tags: Team, mainly Trix and Lee

The brown eyed dark reddish or reddish brown and white long cat yawned. She twitched her ears, then the kind and caring one looked to Fleur. She pawed at her friend a moment. The fiery and headshy one then turned humanoid again. She brushed at reddish hair, ears and tail twitching. The ears and tail were a shade or two darker than the hair. Shaking her head, she hurried onto the ship. She called "We're here!" and saw that Lee and Trix were already getting ready in there.

Fleur- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Trix- Tags: same as Jessel

Turquoise eyes of the silly and playful, but stubborn and hard headed cream one looked to Jessel. She purred then smacked at her a bit. The creamy and white longcat yawned a bit. She then shook her head and transformed to humanoid as well. The blonde girl tugged gently at one of her braids. She then stopped herself, and followed the redhead. The ears and tail moved as the blonde followed Jessel. She hummed a small sound and nodded along, as Jessel announced them both.

Sorra- genderfluid- ??- alien cat Nekomata mix- Team Lumi- humanoid form, giant cat form (brown with two tails and bronze horns, blue eyes in both forms)- crush: Seele- Tags: Team Lumi (Ninqyo)

The blue eyed brunette sighed and nodded. "Alright...well, I think they're just doing all the...whatever you have to do to get a ship going. I'm not really an expert on ships...We just have to wait for them to be finished, but they're probably close to done, then we can get going."

Tero Kard- agender- 24 y- humanoid- Destroyers- Sorra technically was pet but left because of the whole Destroyers thing- seems to have healing magic as well as a water magic- crush: Toki- Tags: Destroyers, mainly Toki and Seele, Cubic

"I'm here," they said to Zurteca.

(Rest of post is above, if you need it tropic. Also, since Tero is supposed to be not human, I'm thinking maybe unicorn and kelpie or water dragon (dragon horses are a thing I think, I saw a comic awhile back for a mother horse and a baby dragon horse that was a fire type))

The ash blonde one rolled their eyes as they looked at Cubic. "I'm pretty sure Zurteca is in charge here," they said. They quickly turned their attention back to Seele. They smiled sweetly and said "That would be very nice, thank you; if...if Toki is okay with going to see the robots too."

Rioni- nonbinary- ??- humanoid robot with rat ear and tail- Destroyers- two pet rats named Cheddar and Mozzarella, space dwelling ones- speed, agility, some sort of shape changing ability to a rat but a big rat- Tags: Destroyers, Ace mainly though

The small brownish haired humanoid robot nodded. They looked around a moment, hearing the others talking as well. He then quickly looked back to the crystallized cat again. They nodded and said "That's not cool at all...if he told you he'd do it. If he told you he'd find a cure, he should be doing that. You should...stand up to him, tell him you want a cure. Maybe...maybe I could help you, if he says no. Or if...you're too nervous to try and stand up to him, we can just try and find a cure ourselves."

Kuro Neko- Kuroa- genderfluid- 18- Neko alien feline hybrid- loner for now but could become a Destroyer- two alien kitties Shiro and Kuroi- panther sized black kitty form, humanoid form- crush: Silver Cat- Tags: Jewel

The dark haired, milk chocolate colored eyed one nodded. She gently patted the white cat, then the dark furred one. She giggled as she looked at their lion like tails and bigger ears. Kuroa then looked to Silver Cat once more. They laughed gently and nodded at her. They said "It's fine," then said "These are my kitties, alien kitties, Shiro and Kurai." She smiled as she looked at the two Neko bots a moment. They said "Those robots are cute," then blushed and said "I...um...sure."

N- m- 18- neutral- Disassembly Drone- w/ V and Uzi- Tags: V and Uzi

The light haired robot with the yellow eyes smiled. V and Uzi were cuddled up together, though if he woke them they'd jump apart...He didn't like how they acted like they didn't like each other. Therefore, he didn't wake them, just continued to fly the ship, having left that mining planet.

V- f- 18- neutral- Disassembly Drone- w/ N and Uzi- Tags: N and Uzi

The light haired and yellow eyed female made a small sound. Despite being robots, they actually did sleep, or sort of in a way. They more likely powered down to conserve energy. One could call it sleeping though, considering the worker drones had even gone to school.

Uzi Doorman- f- 18- neutral- Worker Drone- w/ N and V- Tags: N and V

The purple eyed and dark maybe purple haired one slept as well. She was gripping onto V like the other was some sort of lifeline. She wasn't aware of such things, of course. She, and V too, had no idea N had been watching them, either.

Evening- gender neutral- ??- Robo canine- loner (for now)- crush: BOLT- Tags

The sweet and kind but stubborn and headstrong one hummed. The pretty little canine shaped robot, with ears bent over at the tip and a curled tail, looked around. The tail couldn't uncurl as it was metal. They didn't seem to mind that. The golden and black one, meant to resemble evening, looked around again. They were feeling a bit bored. They were a loner, for now anyway, so they had nothing to do, no ship to board, no teammates to talk to.

Jessabel- f- young adult- like a werewolf but an alien version- loner (for now)- wolf form is red with darker ears and tail tip, white forehead and chest streaks and white toes- crush: Zurteca- Tags

The art and music loving shy and nervous one hummed then sighed. Brown eyes, the same in both wolf and humanoid form, glanced around. The redhead shook her curly haired head. She had creamy peachy skin as well as some freckles. The average height and slender one sighed again. She wanted to turn into her wolf form, but didn't do so. Shaking her head, she scolded herself quietly. The ears and tail, also existing in this form, moved a bit as she looked around again.

Sora (Sky)- m- young adult- alien cat anthro creature- loner (for now)- crush: Ace- Tags

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male yawned a bit. The softly sky blue and white furred fluffy one looked around. Dark blue and green orbs caught sight of the sky. He purred and twitched his ears, the fluffy longer tail continuing to flick.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:13 am

Silver Cat AKA Jewel: I lightly touch Kuro's cat ears and tail. "So soft and fluffy, thank you I created them." I said to Kuro.

Seele: I nodded. I didn't notice the smile on Tero's face. I walked a little closer to the ship and pointed out the neko boy chillen on the side of it.

Toki: I followed Seele. I looked at what Seele had pointed out. "How come I didn't even notice the Neko Bot." I said
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:02 am

[I forgot Rioni is the robot I put here to crush on ARK I think...but I put them on the wrong team...whoops. Or maybe I did it on purpose to create drama]

Jasell or Jessel- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Lee- Tags: Team, mainly Trix and Lee

The brown eyed dark reddish or reddish brown and white long cat yawned. She twitched her ears, then the kind and caring one looked to Fleur. She pawed at her friend a moment. The fiery and headshy one then turned humanoid again. She brushed at reddish hair, ears and tail twitching. The ears and tail were a shade or two darker than the hair. Shaking her head, she hurried onto the ship. She called "We're here!" and saw that Lee and Trix were already getting ready in there.

Turquoise eyes of the silly and playful, but stubborn and hard headed cream one looked to Jessel. She purred then smacked at her a bit. The creamy and white longcat yawned a bit. She then shook her head and transformed to humanoid as well. The blonde girl tugged gently at one of her braids. She then stopped herself, and followed the redhead. The ears and tail moved as the blonde followed Jessel. She hummed a small sound and nodded along, as Jessel announced them both.

Sorra- genderfluid- ??- alien cat Nekomata mix- Team Lumi- humanoid form, giant cat form (brown with two tails and bronze horns, blue eyes in both forms)- crush: Seele- Tags: Team Lumi (Ninqyo)

The blue eyed brunette sighed and nodded. "Alright...well, I think they're just doing all the...whatever you have to do to get a ship going. I'm not really an expert on ships...We just have to wait for them to be finished, but they're probably close to done, then we can get going."

Tero Kard- agender- 24 y- humanoid (unicorn and Kelpie or maybe water dragon)- Destroyers- Sorra technically was pet but left because of the whole Destroyers thing- seems to have healing magic as well as a water magic- crush: Toki- Tags: Destroyers, mainly Toki and Seele, Cubic

"I'm here," they said to Zurteca.

(Rest of post is above, if you need it tropic.)

The ash blonde one rolled their eyes as they looked at Cubic. "I'm pretty sure Zurteca is in charge here," they said. They quickly turned their attention back to Seele.

They continued to smile as she nodded. Not that they were doing so out of romantic interest or something, they were just thankful. She was going to take them to see the robot. They hummed quietly and stared at the Neko bot, saying "It's...so cute." They then looked to Toki. "I mean, it is a robot...but it's a cat one so maybe it moves quiet like a cat." They shrugged a bit as they said this. They then turned their attention back to the Neko bot, and smiled as they looked at it.

Rioni- nonbinary- ??- humanoid robot with rat ear and tail- Destroyers- two pet rats named Cheddar and Mozzarella, space dwelling ones- speed, agility, some sort of shape changing ability to a rat but a big rat- Tags: Destroyers, Ace mainly though

The small brownish haired humanoid robot nodded. They looked around a moment, hearing the others talking as well. He then quickly looked back to the crystallized cat again. They nodded and said "That's not cool at all...if he told you he'd do it. If he told you he'd find a cure, he should be doing that. You should...stand up to him, tell him you want a cure. Maybe...maybe I could help you, if he says no. Or if...you're too nervous to try and stand up to him, we can just try and find a cure ourselves."

Kuro Neko- Kuroa- genderfluid- 18- Neko alien feline hybrid- loner for now but could become a Destroyer- two alien kitties Shiro and Kuroi- panther sized black kitty form, humanoid form- crush: Silver Cat- Tags: Jewel

The dark haired, milk chocolate colored eyed one squeaked a bit. They blushed as she touched their ears and tail. "I um...yeah...my one parent was a Neko and the other is an alien feline. Um...you're welcome, and that's really cool."

The light haired robot with the yellow eyes smiled. V and Uzi were cuddled up together, though if he woke them they'd jump apart...He didn't like how they acted like they didn't like each other. Therefore, he didn't wake them, just continued to fly the ship, having left that mining planet.

The light haired and yellow eyed female made a small sound. Despite being robots, they actually did sleep, or sort of in a way. They more likely powered down to conserve energy. One could call it sleeping though, considering the worker drones had even gone to school.

The purple eyed and dark maybe purple haired one slept as well. She was gripping onto V like the other was some sort of lifeline. She wasn't aware of such things, of course. She, and V too, had no idea N had been watching them, either.

The sweet and kind but stubborn and headstrong one hummed. The pretty little canine shaped robot, with ears bent over at the tip and a curled tail, looked around. The tail couldn't uncurl as it was metal. They didn't seem to mind that. The golden and black one, meant to resemble evening, looked around again. They were feeling a bit bored. They were a loner, for now anyway, so they had nothing to do, no ship to board, no teammates to talk to.

Jessabel- f- young adult- like a werewolf but an alien version- loner (for now)- wolf form is red with darker ears and tail tip, white forehead and chest streaks and white toes- crush: Zurteca- Tags

The art and music loving shy and nervous one hummed then sighed. Brown eyes, the same in both wolf and humanoid form, glanced around. The redhead shook her curly haired head. She had creamy peachy skin as well as some freckles. The average height and slender one sighed again. She wanted to turn into her wolf form, but didn't do so. Shaking her head, she scolded herself quietly. The ears and tail, also existing in this form, moved a bit as she looked around again.

Sora (Sky)- m- young adult- alien cat anthro creature- loner (for now)- crush: Ace- Tags

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male yawned a bit. The softly sky blue and white furred fluffy one looked around. Dark blue and green orbs caught sight of the sky. He purred and twitched his ears, the fluffy longer tail continuing to flick.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:27 am

( Oh. My. GOSH!! I Adore that idea for Tero and I am ALL FOR IT, yesss! <3)

Lee - Irken - Team Irk - Female - Tags: Jassel, Fluer, Sorra, Trix, ARK, LAP, and Team Lumi

Lee's antenna perked and a smile came across her face as Jessel, Fluer, and Sorra came into view. "Great! You're all here!" she cheered before looking toward Trix. "Alright! Guess we better go ahead and board, huh?" she asked rhetorically as she glanced toward Trix, hardly able to contain her overall mix of fear and excitement that brewed inside her.

Trix - Irken - Team Irk - Female - Tags: Jassel, Fleur, Sorra Lee, ARK, LAP, and Team Lumi

Trix nodded back at Lee before waving a greeting at their fellow team Lumi members. "Yes, let us all board imediantly. I'm sure ARK and LAP and our other fellow team member are already aboard..." she replied, following the eager Lee into the ship and hoping and trusting that the others would follow.

ARK - SIR unit - Team Irk - Male - Tags: LAP and the others

"Oh! They're boarding! They're boarding!" the little robot cheered, whirring and giggling with excitement. He looked around, scanning the area to make sure all was ship-shape and ready for full take off.

LAP - SIR unit - Team Irk - Male - Tags: ARK, Ninqyo and the others

LAP gasped a bit and gathered up what ARK had drop previously and prepared for the other's to board. His antenna perked a bit at the sound of wet footsteps and a voice and he turned around and saw Ninqyo approaching. "Oh. Hi there! Not much, I guess! ARK and I are waiting for the others to board!" he replied, saluting out of his own SIR unit habit and routine.

Grudge - Monster - Destroyers - Male - Tags: The Destroyers Crew

Grudge grumbled a bit under his breath "About time everybody showed up..." he then chuckled in a smug manner. "Names Grudge. Don't you forget it either... Now let's get a move on!" he shouted to those left outside before trudging onto the ship. He had taken in what was happening around him to the best of his abilities but also didn't care much and only wanted to get a head start on the mission.

Zurteca - Monster - Destroyer - Female - Tags: The Destroyers Crew

Zurteca rolled her eyes at Grudge's impatience, letting him trudge inside before turning toward the rest of the crew left outside. "You'll have to excuse him, he's got sludge for brains. Now come. Let us go chase after the goody-two-shoe crew, shall we?" she coaxed mockingly before turning and heading onto the ship, hoping and somewhat expecting the others to follow suit.

-------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on the Planet of Blorch....

Jet - Blorchian - Neutral - Male - Tags: Open/Snow

Jet woke from the nap he was taking and lumbered to his full height. Rubbing his eyes groggily, he sqinted in the darkness before widening his eyes, letting them adjust abit. He then yawned, scratched a bit and emerged from his home, shaking out his head and fur an looking out for others on the bleak yet large planet they called home.

Snow - Blorchian - Neutral - Female - Tags: Open/Jet

Snow lumbered about, sniffing the air and trying to catch a scent of Jet or any other inhabitants. Nothing so far, so she kept searching.

Hickory - Blorchian - Neutral - Female- Tags

Hickory poked here head a bit cautiously out of her home, debating over whether or not she should go out today. Many of the others often bullied or harassed her for not being as aggressive as some of the others but she was able to hold her ground most often. Her nose and whiskers twitched nervously as she ventured to exit her home.

(Yes. If I recall correctly, Rioni and ARK are gonna end up crushing but the opposite team thing is gonna be GREAT for he purpose of drama, haha! Looking good so far and we will be taking off next post! : D
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:54 pm

(Lol Anos)
Anos: "Finally something interesting, come on you two." I said to my sister Ayano and my girlfriend Maiya. I followed them into the ship.

Silver Cat AKA Jewel: I called back the one that was on the side of the destroyers ship. A couple of my neko bots came over to me and talked to me. "My teammates are coming onto the ship, that's what my neko bots told me, you need to hide, my room has a lot of places to hide, and I'm not letting them find out you snuck on the ship." I said to Kuro. I motioned for Kuro to follow me. "Awesome." I said to Kuro.

Rina/Ayano: I laughed at Anos's joke and followed him. Sometimes my brother Anos's jokes aren't that good.

Maiya/Mura: I rolled my eyes at my boyfriend Anos's joke. I hide my blue crystal magic eyes and followed after Anos and Ayano.

Seele: I nodded and looked at Toki telling him to hide me from sight again. I don't have to tell Toki to hide me from sight, he knows when I look at him, it tells him to hide me from sight.

Toki: I nodded agreeing with them. I raised my hand and moved it over to Seele and I used my Quantum magic to hide Seele. Seele disappeared leaving an empty space next to me. Seele and I followed the other destroyers onto the ship.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:35 pm

[tropic: XD cool, and thank you.
Also, yeah, I think it was definitely supposed to be ARK and Rioni, and yeah...drama good. Lol]

The brown eyed reddish haired one hummed and smiled at Lee. She giggled a bit at the excitement the other was showing. To tell the truth, she had a crush on the other, not that she'd told her. She said "Yes, yes, we must get ready to go now."

The turquoise eyed blonde hummed a small sound. She nodded to Lee and Jessel, then smiled at her crush, Trix. She giggled a bit as well, saying "I'm excited but nervous. Are any of you nervous?" she asked, mainly to Trix but also to anyone in general.

Tero Kard- agender- 24 y- humanoid (unicorn and Kelpie or maybe water dragon)- Destroyers- Sorra technically was pet but left because of the whole Destroyers thing- seems to have healing magic as well as a water magic- crush: Toki- Tags: Destroyers, mainly Toki and Seele, Zurteca

They shook their head as they watched Grudge a moment. They then looked to Zurteca, saying "It doesn't really bother me." They then looked at Toki, and watched him. Seeing Seele disappear, they said "You...have magic...like me. I mean...do you have magic?" they asked. They couldn't be sure, maybe it was Seele's power and not Toki's. They looked to Zurteca again, nodding and saying "Yeah! Let's go get them," they finished, then glanced to the others for a small moment.

The dark haired, milk chocolate colored eyed one continued to blush. She quickly nodded to the other, saying "That's cool. I mean, um...thank you for helping me. Also, I guess you could call me Kuro, but my parents would call me Kuroa."

The light haired robot with the yellow eyes continued to fly the ship. He kept a watchful eye out, though really didn't need to. The ship had sensors and a monitor on it. If any other ship showed up, he'd know it almost straight away, though sometimes the sensors could be delayed.

The light haired and yellow eyed female moved around a bit. She then settled as a hand patted her.

The purple eyed and dark maybe purple haired one seemed to feel the movement. A hand unconsciously moved to pat the other, and V settled.

Jessabel- f- young adult- like a werewolf but an alien version- loner (for now)- wolf form is red with darker ears and tail tip, white forehead and chest streaks and white toes- crush: Zurteca- Tags: Hickory and Sora for now

The brown eyed redhead noticed one of the rats. She'd fallen asleep one day and woken up on this planet. She'd stowed away on a ship, but she'd gotten a fever and gone unconscious at the time...She'd woken and decided to stay here, though the ship had left at some point. It was fine by her. She hadn't known those aliens, so she didn't need to go with them. She now phased to wolf form, and ran over. Turning humanoid again, she said "Hey Hickory!"

Sora (Sky)- m- young adult- alien cat anthro creature- pretty and cute, smaller and slender fluffy sky blue kitty with white markings, bigger ears, fluffy longer tail- loner (for now)- crush: Ace- Tags: Jessa and Hickory for now

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male sighed. The softly colored one then saw the wolf, and one of the rats Dark blue and green orbs just looked at them a moment. He then hurried over, saying "Hello Jessa, hello Hickory."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:14 am

Toki: "I do Quantum magic." I said to Tero. I summoned a ball of my Quantum magic and it hovered above my hand.

Silver Cat AKA Jewel: "Yeah, it is, no problem, Kuro." I said to Kuro. I headed to my room on the Destroyers ship. I used my technology power to open the door to my room and went inside. I left it opened so Kuro could get inside after me.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:16 am

Outsiders

Cero a la Izquierda (Cero)
male - Humanoid-oni - crush is open - tags: OPEN

__
The white-haired humanoid oni wandered near the village where he was being found but was still a little unsure if it was okay for him to walk into the village and be seen by the population. He was afraid that they would not like him, or think of him as a threat, he was not so sure around others even if he did want people to call him friends.

Oremagaru (Ore)
genderfluid - elf - crush is open - tags: Open

__
The long-haired blond elf sat near a tree, on the shaded side enjoying the small grassy hill there and the flowers. They enjoyed the forest's fresh smells and listening to the birds singing, but they did know that they couldn't stay there forever they needed to move elsewhere soon too.

Zweite
agender - humanoid alien hybrid - crush is maybe Anos - tags: Open (Sneaked into the destroyers ship)

__
The pink-haired got themself to the ship, looking around they had no idea what kind of a ship they just walked into. So far they didn't see anything interesting, but this part of the ship seemed to be a storage room or some sort of not-so-important room. They carefully walked forward, listening for any voices, to make sure they could not get caught by anyone who could be on this ship too.

Destroyers

Cubic Zirconia
male - humanoid draconian - crush is open - tags: Toki, Seele, Tero, Rioni

__
He looked at Tero looking at Toki, giving a little irritative look 'Ah seriously, could they just do that somewhere else, discasting' he thought to himself as he walked away from the group.

Ace
male - crystallized cat (curse form) - crush is open - tags: Rioni

__
He sighed "Ah standing up to him is pointless he doesn't listen to what he doesn't want to hear, and I think he likes for me to stay on this so I am easier to control, I mean I am a cat..." he said to the robot " He is changed after going to this ship, and I don't really like it," he said to Rioni. He looked up at them "I could be happy for help, but I don't know where to look for the cure...I do know there is a cure for this...a crystallized ice flower which tasted like a cold sugar...so I've heard about the look for the cure..." he continued meowing.

Invaders

Ninqyo
agender - Humanoid Kelpie - crush is open - tags: Team Lumi

__
They looked around then walked into one of the chairs and sat down "Of well, take as much time you, need it's not like we're leaving this ship anyway" the kelpie said with a sigh.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:40 am

Toki: I reveled Seele again with my Quantum magic. I wished the rest of team element was here, but they weren't they were back in Salam.

Seele: I could tell Toki was missing Yae and Team Element. "I miss Yae and the others too Toki." I said to Toki.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me