Return Of The Fearies REMAKE - O/A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Return Of The Fearies REMAKE - O/A

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:45 am

Marg E. Fiore | male | Fairy Tail | A - rank | Celestial spirit magic & Shikigami magic | crush: Open
tags: Jesse, River, Ellena, (Shiraragi, Jazz)

He took the drinks when Jesse gave them to him, he took a gulp of his beer as he listened to the girl explaining her words once more "Of course you can't, Jesse here and this whole guild would go down by polices if a kid like you did drink something else than a juice..." he said to her with a sight "Do you need to get angry on those things? I didn't really speak to you anyway" he said taking another quip. He looked at Shiraragi when the former Sabertooth member walked into the guild "I didn't really start anything?" he said to him with a annoying sight. He looked at the male exceed "You don't have a fan?" he said to him with a sigh.

Tsubaki Cheney l female l Fairy Tail l B-rank | Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic | crush: Open
tags: open

She gets to the guild hall behind the Shiraragi and Jazz, keeping Pania tight to her arms. She was there a few times before, but she felt a little nervous there, maybe because she didn't really know anyone there and some of them were wild ones, starting fights and other things. As Shiraragi got to talk with Jesse there she sat at the table near the Marg and the two girls but kept her distance from them. Her eyes looked at the three members near her then to the other side with the two boys talking, she wanted to have friends with some of them, but she felt like they didn't want the same and she was too shy to start conversations herself.

Pania l female l Exceed l Fairy Tail l C- rank | Healing Magic and Teleportation Magic

She was being held tight by the Tsubaki, which made her feel like a plushie, but she didn't mind it. She sat on her lap when she sat down at the table and watched around the lively hall. She knew that she wanted to speak or make friends with others, but she didn't know how to.

Shiraragi Tsujuro l male l Fairy Tail l S- rank | White Dragon Slayer Magic | crush: Jesse
tags: Jesse, River, Ellena, (Marg)

He entered the guild hall alongside Tsubaki and the two exceed. Jazz flew behind him when Pania was with Tsubaki. He looked around for the always so lively hall "Good morning everyone" he called out join to the members there before looking at Marg with the two girls there "Behave yourself...the Fairy Tail guild did let you join it, so don't start pointless fights with its members" he called out for the blond male. He made a smirk when the cat spoke up as he made his way to Jesse "We're back for a mission, it got well...do you need any help there?" he asked the red-haired male.

Jazz l male l Exceed l Fairy Tail l B- rank | Battle Shift Magic and Aero Magic
tags: (Shiraragi, Marg), Jesse

He flew behind the white-haired male, his cat eyes narrowing when he started to speak with the younger blond boy "Yeah, behave or I need to use my fan to hit you into the head, it will tease you a lesson" he said to him with a smirk "No, but I know where to find one" he said with a playful laugh. He looked at Tsubaki and Pania there for a moment before he sat at the table next to the Shiraragi looking at Jesse "Hello there boss, do you have any strawberry cake, snacks, or drinks for them?" he asked him as he pointed to the Tsubaki and Pania.

She sat there centered by the ice walls, during her time being sealed away she had more than time to fix the icy place very cozy. She had ice tables, chairs, chests, and beds without anything warm and soft. As much as she tried or wanted she could not break the seal and geto ut of her icy prison, the coldness itself didn't bother her at all, but the boringness and that she had very limited space to move around. At times there did come some animal visitors like polar bears, penguins, and arctic foxes, but those species didn't stay there forever they had their own life outside of the ice mountain and she had no reason to stop them to leave when they wanted to. The only way for her to see outside of her ice prison was the little bit of plant magic she was learning, the spying flower. That skill made her see outside of her seal to the outside world.

Antlia the Northern wfemale | Eclipse spirit | S- rank | ind | Air magic, pegasus wings & Wind magic | crush: Apus
Tags: none

She was sealed away by some rainforest near mountains and lakes, she had a very large place to move around, but still not enough for her to feel free what she wished for.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:26 pm

Vulpecula the Fox- Kina, Foxie- f- Millenia but looks like a child- whatever Guild Lena joins, if she does- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- w/ Lena- S rank- Illusian magic (primary; hyper realistic illusions and dreams or nightmares), transformation/Fire (secondary)- bow and arrows- Tags: Lena, Zephyr

The girl/fox sighed as she listened to Lena conversing with the boy...She felt like something about him wasn't quite...true. Not that she'd really know what. It wasn't his magic or anything, it was something else, but she didn't have time for that. Her eyes flashed a bit as she looked at the woman. "Some guy overcharged you for them, so you're selling them at a higher price? Wait...you said he wanted to overcharge, not that he actually did...Did you really agree to buying them at a high price?" she asked. She then looked to Lena and Zephyr. He didn't seem to know who they were...He just assumed Lena was a Celestial Wizard. She nudged Lena, asking "Do we...want any of these keys?" as she looked at her.

Andromeda the Chained Princess- Romi- f- millennia, looks 22- bi- open- no guild yet- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- S rank- Chain magic- sword and shield- no owner yet- Tags: no one yet since she's sealed away

The creamy skinned, pretty green eyed brunette was sealed away...She despised how she had to be sealed away. The long haired one wished someone would come to get her out of here. The place was unknown, supposedly. She sighed a bit, and couldn't do anything about it. The pretty one was dressed currently in a green blouse and darker green skirt. She also had fingerless gloves. She wanted to see outside, she wanted to breathe the air, she wanted to run, she wanted to be free...

Lupus- Wolfie if brave enough, Wolf of Shadows- m- Millenia, adult wolf- Homosexual- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Reflector (primary), Telepathy (secondary)- Tags: none at the moment

The intelligent and wise but sometimes shy and nervous one sighed. His ears twitched a bit, but that's about the only movement to be seen. The giant wolf looked like he was made of wispy smoky shadows. The red eyed wolf was also sealed in an unknown location.

Equuleus the Foal- Star Colt, Leus- m- millennia but looks like a colt- pan- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Time magic- Tags: none at the moment

The playful and fun loving but wild and loud one blinked grayish eyes. He was sealed somewhere, and assumed others to be as well...The horse appeared to be made of stardust, or a star filled night sky. He hoped someone would come to find him soon.

Ellena Jeoffries- Elle, Sunflower, Princess- f- 14 y 8 mo- lesbian; crush on Lena- Fairy Tail guild but still a student- guild Mark- B rank but doesn't like to fight- currently working with light magic, trying to develop earthen magic- bow and arrows, bluish handle twin blades- Tags: Jesse and River, Marg

The golden and brownish haired girl rolled her eyes. She sighed as he at least knew she shouldn't drink, and even said so. She glanced to Tsubaki and Pania, nodding to them a moment. She then looked to Shiraragi and Jazz, saying "Hello Shiraragi." She smiled as she looked at the winged kitty, and said "Hello Jazz." Probably everyone knew she really liked cats and other felines. She said "I'm not mad that I can't drink, Marg...It was your tone of voice," she said. She then looked to Jese. She thought on what he'd said.

"Jesse...do you think something happened? Do you think we're going to have to fight?" she asked him.

Elijah Heartfilia Dragneel- Eli, Dragon boy, Prince of Hearts, E- m- 16 y- homosexual; Theo- Fairy Tail (still a student)- guild Mark- B rank- Celestial Spirit magic and Magic Card, secondary is Transformation (working to get to advanced)- plans to learn Fairy Sphere, Spatial Magic, Thought Projection, and Fire Dragon Slayer Magic- has Gemi/Mini and Cancer- blue-gray handle sword- Tags: Theo

The brown eyed, pink and blonde one smiled, brown eyes seeming to shine a bit. He was really happy to have found someone else to be his friend. He figured they'd be friends, now. He was happy being Ellena's friend, but he was glad to have another. He laughed sweetly and nodded to the other boy. "Well...maybe mom could get more keys for you. You said she gave you Loke. She could go out looking for keys, if you wanted, and just give them to you right away. I know she had Loke before you...so you'd probably want to get others yourself. If she just gets them and gives them to you without using them, that would be the same. They wouldn't be bonded to her. If she... doesn't use them."

"Of course...you probably want to do it yourself. I understand wanting to do certain things yourself, without anyone's help." He shook his head a couple times. He then smiled at the other boy again, before glancing around a bit. He nodded when the other said he'd probably seen Loke before. Eli thought he just have seen him once or twice. He muttered "'Maybe once or twice...yeah. Um...we can probably show them to each other now, without having to be in a battle. Do you want to meet Gemi and Mini right now?" he asked. He tilted his head as he then regarded the other boy. He looked a bit sad when the other said he and Loke didn't have the best relationship. "I guess I understand that, but...I'm sorry about that."

He then nodded when Theo said Loke had never actually said anything, though. He also said fighting with him wasn't the same as with Horologium. He sighed as he nodded to that. "I'm...sorry, again..." he said, though nothing was his fault.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gazania 6 - edited

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:27 am

The teen was only just listening to the shopkeep, her attention more on thinking about the keys on display and the boy she was speaking with. She'd never seen them in a shop before considering she got her's by less then such easy means as purchasing them with jewels. "Hmm.", she moved over a bit. As her companion wedged herself between the two of them at the counter to handle conversation with the shopkeep on the silver keys, she peered over said shorter girl’s head snapping out of her distraction. "Is it that obvious?", she wondered raising an eye.

"Well, as it turns out, I do happen to know a little something about Celestial Spirits and have for quite some time so you managed to guess correctly. Congrats!", the young teen grinned before reaching into her cloak brushing it aside to reveal a black leather pouch resting attached to her right hip. The pouch was attached to a belt running around the girl's waist while serving to keep her skirt in place just as well as giving the pouch something to hold on to. The dark leather, to those with a trained eye, was well made to a degree above what the girl in her cloak would normally be assumed to be able to afford. Based on it alone it could be assumed that she indeed did have the money to purchase at least one of the keys on display if she so wished it….not that she was seeming as though she was making any moves to inquiry as to buying one of silver magical items. Of course it could also be argued that she was busy with a conversation at that moment to give purchasing anything much thought right then.

A hand came up to the orange haired teen’s hip to rest gently on the pouch where the tops of glittering metal could be seen peaking out from the dark flap keeping them protected. The hand itself almost in a protective manner trying to shield the pouch of keys from the other teen's sights. “It is a surprise to see you're familiar yourself enough to recognise one of us, most don't know what they're dealing with until a spirit is summoned. That must mean you’ve run into others before me if you’re this knowledgeable. Most people I’ve met know the basics but not much else if anything other then that.", the girl said, "If you're a shareholder in this shop then could you maybe have had something to do with these keys falling into this women's hands? There are only so many ways you can get your hands on a Gate Key after all you know. Out of all of them the easiest way is for them to be passed through a family member, course that depends on if there’s someone else in the family capable of using Celestial Spirit Magic in the first place.” The girl paused turning brown to the shopkeep for a moment before looking back at the boy, “And this women isn’t one.”

The girl became distracted by her female companion then asking about the keys on display and whether or not they would be claiming them. And the teen would be lying out right if she denied that the thought didn’t occur to her. It most certainly did. However - “As much as I’d love to you forget I’m still new to this. I think two Contracts is enough for me to handle for right now.”, she said giving a bit of an embarrassed laugh.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jesse 9, part one

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:12 am

“And Marg has no idea?”, the blonde Dragon Slayer said.

“This news isn’t something that was meant to be publicised, it would defeat the purpose of locking it away keeping it hidden and guarded as we did.”, came the reply from a women with long green hair on the other side of the crystal ball like lacrima. “I had no idea myself until Father told me a short while after becoming Queen. Neither of my sons are aware of this.”

Crossing his arms over his chest, “So then I take it that you want to keep it that way.” It wasn’t a question. “I doubt he will be very happy to hear he’ll be staying out of this job, maybe even suspicious. I just hope not too much of this guild’s bad habits have had time to rub off on him, that or he hasn’t heard many stories from Natsu and Grey. Just what were the Garou Knights guarding anyway.”

The green haired women didn’t speak right away. She kept silent for a long minute before sighing and holding up what appeared to be a large bird feather the colour of the night sky. “An ancient artefact of Black Magic, the likes of which has since passed into mere legend if not nightmares millennia ago. Please. There is a reason I am requesting only Fairy Tail specifically to aide in this mission.”

Laxus narrowed his eyes.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jesse 9, part two

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:10 am

Yeup.

Perfectly normal for the rowdy guild indeed.

Meanwhile glasses of Star Mango Juice and a plate with two large slices of pie with what appeared to be made of some sort of berries. Jesse gave the Exceed a fanged knowing grin. "As ordered. I decided to have something on hand for when you guys got back, figured that you'd be due back any day now so better to be prepared for when you showed up again. Looks like everything worked out perfectly....though this is me.", the maroon haired male replied . He would never admit to it but the typical bartender had been keeping tabs on when the guild's other two Slayers should be expected to come home. It just happened that to day was that very day. "The juice is new import from overseas but it has Ellena's approval so figured might as well add it to the normal line up."

Then turning his head towards the other familiar voice that called out to him, Jesse leaned casually against the counter chuckling at the other new arrival. "Well since you're offering-", the young man said teasingly. Having Shiraragi behind the Fairy Tail Bar was almost as natural as breathing by now, the other being the only non-normal employee allowed behind the counter and the only one whom Jesse trusted to be behind it in the first place. "We're pretty busy today, more so then useual. A lot of people and teams are due back from job requests today. Though I'm just glad I didn't have to go out and pull your dragon butt from some sort of hairy situation, must be all Jazz's doing."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:42 am

Marg E. Fiore | male | Fairy Tail | A - rank | Celestial spirit magic & Shikigami magic | crush: Open
tags: Jesse

He lightly rolled his eyes as he listened to the girl's answer 'I didn't mean that either...whatever...' he thought to himself as he drank the rest in one gulp. As he finished his drink he stood up and walked to the board to see if there could be some cool missions, which could have some good rewards 'kill monster boars? missing cats? plah plah plah...' he thought to himself as he read the letters. He then turned to the bartender there walking around and chatting "Are there not any other missions than those on the board?" he asked Jesse.

Tsubaki Cheney l female l Fairy Tail l B-rank | Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic | crush: Open

She looked over to Jazz when the cat brings them some pie with berries and mango juice. She did like mango so she didn't really mind about it actually she did fancy more fruits than chocolate anyways, chocolate was good, but it sure was a heavy and thirsty treat. She sip her juice as she looked at Ellena who gave her a nod, giving her a shy nod back, but then looked elsewhere embarrassed. Taking a piece of the pie her eyes turned to Jesse when she heard Shiraragi asking about Sabertooth, she was pretty curious to know what was going on there as well as she was not really in contact with anyone after leaving the guild with Shiraragi, but she was still worried about their members there.

Pania l female l Exceed l Fairy Tail l C- rank | Healing Magic and Teleportation Magic

She took a piece of the pie too and sip the juice, she was pretty hungry for once. Her eyes watched the other guild member here and there, but she was pretty silent at the moment.

Shiraragi Tsujuro l male l Fairy Tail l S- rank | White Dragon Slayer Magic | crush: Jesse

He gave Ellena a nod with a smile to her as he walked to the other side of the bar counter and he listened to the response the Bartender gave to Jazz "Ohh how nice of you, you actually waited for us to return...and Jazz there wanted to stay there for another day" he said with a smile. He took a look at the counter to remind himself where was what and if there was something being changed. He turned to Marg when the blond asked about the missions "Seriously you could take a day or two free time without any missions, you're always coming or going...you will run yourself to the early grave that way..." he said to him with a sigh. There was a time when he did the very same, doing mission after mission for so long that he was too tired to even think clearly or even know what day it was. Former Sabertooth master Sting told him to relax, no he actually ordered him to vacation for missions. He gave a smile as he thought about those good times when he was still in the Sabertooth guild, maybe he could still be if the Sting could still be the guild master there. He kept thinking before turning to Jesse "By the way boss, is there any news from Sabertooth?" he asked him as he turned to look at Jazz with tray and way too many glasses there "That's too many Jazz..." he called out to the blue cat.

He looked the Jesse to do the order he was asked for the Tsubabi and Pania, waiting for them to be ready so he could give them to the shy girl and the Exceed, which was surprisedly silent today, maybe either of them was still tired of the mission. He took the pie and juice to the two with a smile then flew to the other side of the counter looking at Ellena when she spoke up to him "Hay Ellena..." he called out in his normal cheerful way. He looked around the bar counter and then the customers there seeing so many tables with empty glasses "Time to work, I collect the dirty glasses" he said not really waiting for any response as he took the nearest tray and flew to the tables to table collecting the glasses to carry "Can I take this?...thank you" he said for some of the customers there as he flew around the hall. His blue ears perked over to Shiraragi when he called for him "No, no I can carry more" he called out to him with a smirk.

She sat there centered by the ice walls, during her time being sealed away she had more than time to fix the icy place very cozy. She had ice tables, chairs, chests, and beds without anything warm and soft. As much as she tried or wanted she could not break the seal and geto ut of her icy prison, the coldness itself didn't bother her at all, but the boringness and that she had very limited space to move around. At times there did come some animal visitors like polar bears, penguins, and arctic foxes, but those species didn't stay there forever they had their own life outside of the ice mountain and she had no reason to stop them to leave when they wanted to. The only way for her to see outside of her ice prison was the little bit of plant magic she was learning, the spying flower. That skill made her see outside of her seal to the outside world.

Antlia the Northern wfemale | Eclipse spirit | S- rank | ind | Air magic, pegasus wings & Wind magic | crush: Apus

She was sealed away by some rainforest near mountains and lakes, she had a very large place to move around, but still not enough for her to feel free what she wished for.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:03 pm

Vulpecula the Fox- Kina, Foxie- f- Millenia but looks like a child- whatever Guild Lena joins, if she does- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- w/ Lena- S rank- Illusian magic (primary; hyper realistic illusions and dreams or nightmares), transformation/Fire (secondary)- bow and arrows- Tags: Lena, Zephyr

The girl/fox hummed a small sound, focusing on the shopkeeper. She waited for an answer to her question, while listening to Lena. She turned to look at her a moment. Her eyes were drawn to the hands of the other, which seemed to protect the pouch. She smiled a bit as she saw this, then shook her head. She turned back to the shopkeeper. However, she was still listening, and nodded along to Lena. This woman was just a shopkeeper...
nothing more.

She sighed as her companion said two was enough for now...She knew what Lena wanted, and Lena wanted all the Eclipse keys back. She realized she couldn't bring that up, however. She simply nodded to the other girl, saying "Ah, yes, right." She narrowed her eyes at the shopkeeper a moment...She then turned back to her mistress, knowing her. She wanted all their family back, and they'd get them. These keys weren't exactly the ones they were looking for, however.

Andromeda the Chained Princess- Romi- f- millennia, looks 22- bi- open- no guild yet- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- S rank- Chain magic- sword and shield- no owner yet- Tags: no one yet since she's sealed away

The creamy skinned, pretty green eyed brunette was sealed away...She despised how she had to be sealed away. The long haired one wished someone would come to get her out of here. The place was unknown, supposedly. She sighed a bit, and couldn't do anything about it. The pretty one was dressed currently in a green blouse and darker green skirt. She also had fingerless gloves. She wanted to see outside, she wanted to breathe the air, she wanted to run, she wanted to be free...

Lupus- Wolfie if brave enough, Wolf of Shadows- m- Millenia, adult wolf- Homosexual- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Reflector (primary), Telepathy (secondary)- Tags: none at the moment

The intelligent and wise but sometimes shy and nervous one sighed. His ears twitched a bit, but that's about the only movement to be seen. The giant wolf looked like he was made of wispy smoky shadows. The red eyed wolf was also sealed in an unknown location.

Equuleus the Foal- Star Colt, Leus- m- millennia but looks like a colt- pan- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Time magic- Tags: none at the moment

The playful and fun loving but wild and loud one blinked grayish eyes. He was sealed somewhere, and assumed others to be as well...The horse appeared to be made of stardust, or a star filled night sky. He hoped someone would come to find him soon.

Ellena Jeoffries- Elle, Sunflower, Princess- f- 14 y 8 mo- lesbian; crush on Lena- Fairy Tail guild but still a student- guild Mark- B rank but doesn't like to fight- currently working with light magic, trying to develop earthen magic- bow and arrows, bluish handle twin blades- Tags: Jesse and River, Jazz and Shiraragi (Marg)

The golden and brownish haired girl rolled her own eyes. She watched as the prince headed over to the board, and she sighed with relief. She sighed again that Jesse hadn't really answered her...However, when he said the juice was approved, she looked up. She blushed with embarrassment at being named like that. It was being given credit for...something. She nodded and said "Ah...y-yeah, the juice is really good." She then smiled at the blue cat a moment. She looked to Shiraragi as he then asked about the other guild. She nodded along to what he asked, which shed basically asked. Looking to the Exceed again, she said "He says he's fine...Is he really?" she asked Shiraragi, just wanting to be sure.

Elijah Heartfilia Dragneel- Eli, Dragon boy, Prince of Hearts, E- m- 16 y- homosexual; Theo- Fairy Tail (still a student)- guild Mark- B rank- Celestial Spirit magic and Magic Card, secondary is Transformation (working to get to advanced)- plans to learn Fairy Sphere, Spatial Magic, Thought Projection, and Fire Dragon Slayer Magic- has Gemi/Mini and Cancer- blue-gray handle sword- Tags: Theo

The brown eyed, pink and blonde one smiled, brown eyes seeming to shine a bit. He was really happy to have found someone else to be his friend. He figured they'd be friends, now. He was happy being Ellena's friend, but he was glad to have another. He laughed sweetly and nodded to the other boy. "Well...maybe mom could get more keys for you. You said she gave you Loke. She could go out looking for keys, if you wanted, and just give them to you right away. I know she had Loke before you...so you'd probably want to get others yourself. If she just gets them and gives them to you without using them, that would be the same. They wouldn't be bonded to her. If she... doesn't use them."

"Of course...you probably want to do it yourself. I understand wanting to do certain things yourself, without anyone's help." He shook his head a couple times. He then smiled at the other boy again, before glancing around a bit. He nodded when the other said he'd probably seen Loke before. Eli thought he just have seen him once or twice. He muttered "'Maybe once or twice...yeah. Um...we can probably show them to each other now, without having to be in a battle. Do you want to meet Gemi and Mini right now?" he asked. He tilted his head as he then regarded the other boy. He looked a bit sad when the other said he and Loke didn't have the best relationship. "I guess I understand that, but...I'm sorry about that."

He then nodded when Theo said Loke had never actually said anything, though. He also said fighting with him wasn't the same as with Horologium. He sighed as he nodded to that. "I'm...sorry, again..." he said, though nothing was his fault.[/quote]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:10 pm

K A E L

male • seventeen • plague dragon slayer • no guild • magnolia town• tags:open
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Kael and his loyal exceed companion, Moxxie, finally arrived at Magnolia Town. The young Plague Dragon Slayer's eyes narrowed as he observed the bustling streets, his senses alert to every detail of this new environment.

Moxxie, the small and rather timid exceed, shyly hid behind Kael's leg "l-looks like quite the lively place, h-huh?" Moxxie mused, her tail swayed lowly on the ground "A-Are you sure...there are some here?"

Kael's lips curled into a sly smile, his ruthless determination evident in his eyes. "Lively...for sure," he replied, his voice carrying an air of quiet intensity. "No doubt about it..i sense their presence. Some are here." a slight frown came across his face suddenly, he wanted a real challenge, however..this will do.

The townspeople buzzed around them, their laughter and chatter forming a backdrop to Kael's thoughts. He had come to Magnolia Town not just for its quaint charm but for the potential it held. A place teeming with magical activity meant there would be powerful mages to challenge and "dragons" to slay.

As they strolled through the lively streets, Kael's eyes landed on the famous fairy tail guild.The feeling he had entering the town became overwhelming

Moxxie tilted her head, her cat-like curiosity piqued. "What's the plan? A-Are we going to join one of these guilds, or are we here for s-something else?"

Kael's fingers twitched, his pupil dilated . "For now, Moxxie, we'll observe and learn," he answered. "I want to understand the dynamics of these guilds, their strengths, and their weaknesses.Just as father said, Knowledge is power, and I won't make any moves without knowing my opponents."

Moxxie nodded approvingly, trusting in Kael's strategic mind. "S-Smart idea...b-but i.."

Kael chuckled softly, patting Moxxie's head affectionately. "Don't worry, We won't stay on the sidelines for long...i don't plan on it." he was itching..but could not scratch
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jesse 10

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:46 pm

“Unfortunately no, at least not recently we haven’t heard anything from ‘em.”

The young Dragon Slayer turned to his fellow with a concerned expression. Like the rest of the guild he knew that Shiraragi was a former member of the Sabertooth Guild, it was natural that he would wonder as to any knees on their behalf. Wading up a damp towel, the maroon haired male tossed it at his guildmate with a light toss. “Eh. Don’t you dare think about getting all worried on me, sure they’re just fine! If something was wrong there’s no doubt we would have long since heard about it. Jeez. Get your head out of your tail Shira.”, Jesse said with an eye roll and grin on his face.

Even Jesse was oblivious to the steady footsteps approaching the staircase heading down into the main body of the guild hall. It would seem that the Master’s meeting with the Queen had finished.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:52 am

tags: Jesse

He sighed as the bartender didn't ask his question at all, he looked to the stairs as the footsteps were heard "Laxus has a visitor, huh?" He asked "Is the situation whatever is going on really that bad?" he started to question the others. He didn't know about his own mother being visiting the guild as he didn't see the carriage or maybe his mother was not there with the carriage even.

She looked over to Jazz when the cat brings them some pie with berries and mango juice. She did like mango so she didn't really mind about it actually she did fancy more fruits than chocolate anyways, chocolate was good, but it sure was a heavy and thirsty treat. She sip her juice as she looked at Ellena who gave her a nod, giving her a shy nod back, but then looked elsewhere embarrassed. Taking a piece of the pie her eyes turned to Jesse when she heard Shiraragi asking about Sabertooth, she was pretty curious to know what was going on there as well as she was not really in contact with anyone after leaving the guild with Shiraragi, but she was still worried about their members there.

She took a piece of the pie too and sip the juice, she was pretty hungry for once. Her eyes watched the other guild member here and there, but she was pretty silent at the moment.

He looked at the girl there who questioned the exceed "No he is fine, he just...overestimates his own strength...it wouldn't be the first time he carries more than he can handle and breaks things...and we don't want that..." he responded to the question with a sight. He looked to the stairs there as he heard some steps "I didn't know Laxus has a visitor? for why exactly? Or can you tell?" he asked Jesse. He looked at him for a while "Actually I was planning to visit the Sabertooth, but I...well I am not so happy to see that new guild master once again..." he managed to say.

He took glasses to the tray as much he could, before he flew to bring them to the sink at the back. He carefully took the glasses to the conveyor belt which took them to the washing machine. The machine was not on yet as there were not maybe enough dirt dishes, but now there could be at.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me