Return Of The Fearies REMAKE - O/A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Gazania 4

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:23 pm

“Hm? A feeling?”, the figure repeated before looking from her companion towards the very shop that had, apparently, caught her attention for some reason. On the outside the place wasn’t all that unique to look at. It was just like most of the other shops lining the street of the shopping distract….a magic shop with a few curious items on display in the window. There were some planters outside to make the place feel nice and welcoming to draw in customers but that was all. Even those were just full of flowers or other species of potted plants though nothing special. Nothing that would cause her companion’s interest to be especially pricked nor her own. “Okay. Let’s go take a look then, maybe someone there can be useful.”, she said changing their course heading over towards the magic shop.

Inside the shop wasn’t all that impressive or distinguishable from other shops either. It was set up much like any other magic shop that the figure had come across before in other towns and cities scattered about the country. There were shelves upon shelves off of a vast variety of magical items all over the store from books to actual objects. Lots of the goods were easily recognisable as basic everyday magical items people tended to use. There were a few weapons on shelves too or resting in barrels. Some potion bottles could even be found among the displayed goods for sale and those the figure stopped at to read the labels of. Letting out a “Hm.”, the figure turned away from the goods towards the front of the shop where the main counter and hopefully shop keep could be found. These common magical baubles and trinkets really weren’t what she was after anyway. While some did warrant a glance or two, the figure and her companion did have a schedule to keep considering they had someone waiting on them.

“Excuse me- oh!” The figure stopped midstep on her way to the front after seeing who appeared to be the shopkeep standing behind the front counter with who must have been the boy her companion noticed. The shopkeeper was a middle aged women. While the current customer she was helping was a boy who appeared to be a year younger or her age. He was extremely well dressed and the boy sported a cane and eyepatch over his one eye. “We-we had no idea that you were busy with a customer, sorry about that. We can just browse the shop until you’re done.”, the figure said reaching up to then slowly lower the hood of her cloak causing a cascade of brilliant orange to fall down her shoulders. The figure being a girl no more than fifteen under the old traveling cloak. Releasing her hood, the young teen then ran her hands through her long locks loosening them up after being cramped undercover for so long fluffing it up a bit. Afterwards she smiled at the shopkeep and her customer, “We’ll just be over here until you’re done.”, she said pointing to a shelve of stacked common ColorS Magic.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Return Of The Fearies REMAKE - O/A

Postby Nightschade » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:57 pm

Zephyr Dragneel || 20, mentally and physically 14 || Male || Location; Shopping District, Gazania || Tags; Lena, Vulpecula

Zephyr continued to look over the keys on display as the shopkeep continued to prattle on about them, but he'd studied Celestial Spirit Keys before on a whim and recognized the majority of them. He hardly noticed the bell above the shop's door ring at the arrival of a potential customer. At first, he didn't acknowledge the new arrivals, though the presence of them nearby made him turn away from the keys and his grip on his cane tightened ever so slightly. Zephyr had always prided himself on his ability to sense the magic of others, it was convenient to tell whether or not he was interacting with a mage. Granted, this was a magic shop so mages were the most common type of customer, but the two girls that stood before him weren't ordinary mages, he could tell that much. His blue eyes narrowed, one still hidden, but his expression didn't change. The pressure of their magic power felt strange and made his skin prickle and his own magic bubble with unease. He listened to the girl speak as she took off her hood, she looked fairly normal with no stand-out qualities in his opinion, though he was admittedly a bit annoyed at the implication that he was a customer.
"I'm no customer, I'm simply a shareholder of the property." He said, turning his attention to the shopkeep, watching her wring her hands together. "You should pay more attention to real customers rather than attempting to curry favor with me." He said, though his tone was calm and lacked emotion, his gaze was sharp and for barely a moment flashed red. He'd noticed that the woman hadn't attempted to greet the new arrivals and instead kept her attention solely on him. The shopkeep apologized to him and the other two in an almost desperate manner, she'd always been this way, but he couldn't really blame her since the last time he'd come here he'd threatened to cut the stipend for the shop in half. He fixed his gaze back on the girls. "My apologies for her... Lackluster service." He said, if only to be polite since he'd held most mages in higher regard than the egotistical nobility he is forced to regularly interact with.

Theo Coldwater || 16 || Male || Location; Fairy Tail Guild Hall, Magnolia Town || Tags; Elijah

Theo brightened up at the other boys' acceptance, his eyes almost twinkling at the idea of being around another Celestial Wizard. He'd admired most of the other Celestial Wizards he'd met before, they all seemed far braver than himself and had such creative ways to use their Spirits, though he didn't like being around those who disrespected their Spirits. But Elijah was his master's son, so he could only hope that the other boy treated Spirits the same way his mother did. Theo's red eyes widened when Elijah pulled out his keys, he had two zodiac keys, which Theo could only assume he'd gotten from Lucy. After a moment he was able to recognize the two as Gemini and Cancer. He reached under his shirt and after a moment of fumbling with a long silver chain, he pulled it out along with the keyring attached to it. Hanging from the keyring was a golden key he'd received from Lucy and a silver key he'd gotten himself. "I've got the keys for Leo and Horologium!" He practically chirped before lowering the keyring and letting it hang from the chain in front of his shirt. It was cool that they both wore their keyrings around their necks.
"Maybe you could show me your other magic sometime? I'm no good at anything other than Celestial Spirit Magic, there are a lot of people who can do other kinds like you or Jesse, so I'm not really special. I hope I don't hold you back in a fight." Theo thought it best to apologize in advance, and maybe give Elijah a bit of a warning that he shouldn't expect any other kind of magic from him. "I'm hoping that maybe one day soon I can find a few more keys and get stronger so I can help out more." He said with a nervous smile and a small shrug.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gazania 5

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:37 pm

So this boy wasn't a customer but rather a shareholder then, it explained his clothes. She hadn't seen many people with quite as fine clothes as he very often even in traveling as she did. That meant that he was either from a wealthy family, possibly an Heir to one if he was visiting a shop, or he was some sort of actual nobility. Either way it was an unexpected development that the girl had not prepared for though it wasn't likely going to be much of an issue if one at all. If anything it could be an advantage. Nobody would question a mage in a shop that sold goods to mages or be very thorough about it considering it was common place.

Giving a giggle the girl shook her head while tucking her hands behind her back. Eyes going bright looking between between the young shareholder and the shopkeep, “Well I guess that goes to show how used to interacting with other people I am that I can’t tell the difference between a shareholder and a customer. Sorry about that, I didn’t mean any offence or anything. Like I said I’m not used to interacting with other people all that much so mistakes aren’t uncommon for me to make like that.”, she apologised. “And don’t worry too much about her service either, makes sense she would be more distracted with someone like you than an actual customer. Any shopkeeper would-Oh! No way! Are those what I think they are!?”

The young teen closed the remaining gap leaving her companion’s side to take up a spot instead beside the boy with the eyepatch. Only it was neither him nor the shopkeep that had caught her attention to such a degree as to draw her over closer. For the orange haired teen had just noticed some peculiar items resting behind the display counter which the other two were standing at. For laying there resting as though in patient wait were several silver metal keys.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:00 pm

Vulpecula the Fox- Kina, Foxie- f- Millenia but looks like a child- whatever Guild Lena joins, if she does- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- w/ Lena- S rank- Illusian magic (primary; hyper realistic illusions and dreams or nightmares), transformation/Fire (secondary)- bow and arrows- Tags: Lena (mentions: Zephyr)

The girl/fox nodded to the other girl, and looked at her a moment. She loved how they both wore hoods, though in different colors. She giggled a bit, then pushed that thought out of mind. She followed after the other girl, into the shop. She looked at trinkets, baubles, weapons even. She noticed the keys behind the counter, but also...the boy there. She'd actually already noticed him, but now she really looked at him. She noticed her mistress didn't seem interested in anything here, anyway. She looked over the blue eyed figure. Only one of his eyes could be seen. The other seemed to be covered with a patch. She took note, too, of the way he and the older man were dressed, and gave a small nod to the older man.

She followed after the other girl, when Lena said they'd be over by some shelves. She sighed as she too lowered her hood, might as well. She giggled and smiled at her companion. However, soon the boy was speaking, drawing both their attention. She sighed and nodded to him, though didn't seem to have much to say. Lena was doing the talking anyway. She listened as Lena spoke of him being a shareholder, not a customer. She nodded along to what the other said. She then pouted as the other moved away from her...However, Lena was looking at the keys behind the counter. Kina looked relieved that it wasn't the boy causing her to go over there. She quickly moved over there as well, putting herself between the two just in case...

She then smiled once more, saying "Keys." She glanced to the shopkeeper, eyeing the woman a moment then shaking her head. She didn't seem the type to go out finding keys...She asked "Where did you get these?" and tilted her head a bit.

Andromeda the Chained Princess- Romi- f- millennia, looks 22- bi- open- no guild yet- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- S rank- Chain magic- sword and shield- no owner yet- Tags: no one yet since she's sealed away

The creamy skinned, pretty green eyed brunette was sealed away...She despised how she had to be sealed away. The long haired one wished someone would come to get her out of here. The place was unknown, supposedly. She sighed a bit, and couldn't do anything about it. The pretty one was dressed currently in a green blouse and darker green skirt. She also had fingerless gloves. She wanted to see outside, she wanted to breathe the air, she wanted to run, she wanted to be free...

Lupus- Wolfie if brave enough, Wolf of Shadows- m- Millenia, adult wolf- Homosexual- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Reflector (primary), Telepathy (secondary)- Tags: none at the moment

The intelligent and wise but sometimes shy and nervous one sighed. His ears twitched a bit, but that's about the only movement to be seen. The giant wolf looked like he was made of wispy smoky shadows. The red eyed wolf was also sealed in an unknown location.

Equuleus the Foal- Star Colt, Leus- m- millennia but looks like a colt- pan- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Time magic- Tags: none at the moment

The playful and fun loving but wild and loud one blinked grayish eyes. He was sealed somewhere, and assumed others to be as well...The horse appeared to be made of stardust, or a star filled night sky. He hoped someone would come to find him soon.

Ellena Jeoffries- Elle, Sunflower, Princess- f- 14 y 8 mo- lesbian; crush on Lena- Fairy Tail guild but still a student- guild Mark- B rank but doesn't like to fight- currently working with light magic, trying to develop earthen magic- bow and arrows, bluish handle twin blades- Tags: Jesse and River

The golden and brownish haired girl hummed a small sound as she listened. She still couldn't really speak, or felt like she shouldn't. Their conversation on the subject of jobs and whatnot was with each other, not her. Still, she could listen in. She couldn't really avoid hearing what they spoke of, anyway. She was right here, anyway, and Jesse was making her juice. She nodded along to what all he was saying. She tilted her head at the mention of the lady of Mermaids. She then shook her head a couple of times. She listened as he continued to speak, though he paused after saying Sabertooth. She smiled as she took the freshly made juice. She sipped at it, developing a thoughtful look on her face, then said "It's really good."

She smiled more as she looked at him. "I think people that would rather not drink would like a fruit juice like this. People that...don't want beer or anything," she said. She glanced around a moment, then shook her head and looked back to him.

Elijah Heartfilia Dragneel- Eli, Dragon boy, Prince of Hearts, E- m- 16 y- homosexual; Theo- Fairy Tail (still a student)- guild Mark- B rank- Celestial Spirit magic and Magic Card, secondary is Transformation (working to get to advanced)- plans to learn Fairy Sphere, Spatial Magic, Thought Projection, and Fire Dragon Slayer Magic- has Gemi/Mini and Cancer- blue-gray handle sword- Tags: Theo

The brown eyed, pink and blonde one smiled, brown eyes looking into the reddish ones. He giggled a bit, then scolded himself for that one. Shaking his head, he smiled a bit at the other boy. He nodded to him, then smiled as he touched the keys. He touched them gently, not swinging them around. He didn't get show offy or any such thing. He laughed gently again when he saw the way the other's eyes widened. He looked down a moment, then back up. He smiled as he looked at the other again after that. He tilted his head as the other pulled out a chain around his neck as well. He smiled and said "She gave us the same thing. Uh...if my mom gave that chain to you," he quickly said to the other boy.

He placed a gentle hand over the Gemini key, smiling fondly at it. Gemi and Mini were adorable, and they really seemed to have bonded to him. He smiled as he imagined the little blue ones. They could, of course, take human forms as well. He blinked as he looked to the other again. "That's so cool," he said to him, then blinked when asked if he could show his magic sometime. He nodded and said "Well, if we can go on a mission...I could probably use the Magic card there. You...could meet Gemi and Mini if you want." He could, of course, call them out, and others would be able to see them. "Cancer in...a bit much at times. You could learn other magic, or just get more Spirits; having a lot of Spirits would help, if you...don't want to or can't learn other magic."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:51 pm

Marg E. Fiore | male | Fairy Tail | A - rank | Celestial spirit magic & Shikigami magic | crush: Open
tags: Jesse, River, Ellena

He finished his quest, which didn't take more than a day, the travel back and forth took the most of it anyways. He felt like his powers were going to waste to do sucks easy missions, but he was told to take the easier quest first and then go to the harder ones as holy knight missions and guild missions were still very different. He usually used his celestial spirits as a travel company when he was alone, which he mostly was.

He walked to the blacksmith where he left his almost broken bow before he left for the mission as he knew that he could not need his bows or arrows. It's not like those could be much of help anyway as the bow had a very nasty crack and it was only a matter of time before it got fully broken. Visiting the shop he paid for his fixed box and got some nice silver arrows. He then may his way to the guild building, his eyes watched the people around, sometimes he had a little bit of a bothersome or bitter look from some of the guild members, especially him being the queen's son.

He overheard some of the last words from the girl there speaking with Jesse "Actually I could drink a beer or two" he called out as he walked to the desk looking at Jesse. He was not kidding, and he was old enough to drink more than fruit juices.

Lepus the Hare | female | Eclipse spirit |S-rank | Snow magic, demon eye & Spying flower | crush: open
Tags: none

She sat there centered by the ice walls, during her time being sealed away she had more than time to fix the icy place very cozy. She had ice tables, chairs, chests, and beds without anything warm and soft. As much as she tried or wanted she could not break the seal and geto ut of her icy prison, the coldness itself didn't bother her at all, but the boringness and that she had very limited space to move around. At times there did come some animal visitors like polar bears, penguins, and arctic foxes, but those species didn't stay there forever they had their own life outside of the ice mountain and she had no reason to stop them to leave when they wanted to. The only way for her to see outside of her ice prison was the little bit of plant magic she was learning, the spying flower. That skill made her see outside of her seal to the outside world.

Antlia the Northern wfemale | Eclipse spirit | S- rank | ind | Air magic, pegasus wings & Wind magic | crush: Apus
Tags: none

She was sealed away by some rainforest near mountains and lakes, she had a very large place to move around, but still not enough for her to feel free what she wished for.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jesse 7

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:12 pm

“We…haven’t heard all that much from Sabertooth lately which is odd kinda…”, said Jesse rubbing his head a bit with a worried look on his face, “…given they’re our sister guild and all….I’m sure it’s nothing though. Probably just really busy.”

The maroon haired young man was broken from his thoughts by the sound of another voice walking up joining the group of members and patrons at the bar. This voice wasn’t one he had known as long as some of the other members but it was still very well familiar. Turning around, Jesse grinned at the blonde who’d just spoken up. “Right.”, he said picking up a damp rag cleaning off his hands before reaching under the counter for a clean empty mug, “One mug of booze on the way.” He turned around getting to work on filling the mug in his hands with some fresh ale.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:26 pm

Zephyr Dragneel || 20, mentally and physically 14 || Male || Location; Shopping District, Gazania || Tags; Lena, Vulpecula

"Quite." He said in response to the redhead's apology, she didn't seem very socially inclined. Granted, Zephyr couldn't claim to be either, so he didn't say anything else. The subject of their conversation was switched when the girl rushed past him and started looking at the keys that had piqued his interest. It didn't take too long for the other girl, seemingly a bit younger than the redhead, to squeeze between them. The three of them standing in front of the counter was a tight fit considering the shop wasn't all that large, but Zephyr had no intentions of moving from his spot to accommodate the girls since he'd been there first. The younger of the two girls turned her attention from him to the keys, and when she asked a question about them greed glinted in the shopkeep's eyes at the prospect of selling them. The woman began an overly dramatized tale of a man coming in saying he was from a guild on the coast, his guild had fallen on hard times so he was selling the Celestial Spirit Keys he'd taken from a guild mate after she fell in battle. He'd initially planned to keep them as keepsakes, but the guild was in some trouble with loan sharks and he needed a buyer, according to the shopkeep the man had wanted to overcharge her for them so she was selling them at a bit above market price so the shop could make a profit.
Zephyr couldn't help but subtly roll his eyes. He knew enough about Celestial Spirit Magic to know that the keys didn't need some kind of sob story attached to them to be sold. Even if they weren't Zodiac Keys, Celestial Spirit Wizards were hoarders when it came to keys, so they'd be gone within the month, it didn't matter if either of these girls bought them. Zephyr looked back to the keys, he did notice that none of the keys had more than faint traces of magic on them, so they hadn't been activated in a while. It was more than likely someone just wanted to make a quick buck off some keys they found in storage rather than them being from a recently deceased wizard. Zephyr turned his attention back to the redhead. "So you're a Celestial Spirit Wizard, I take it?" He said, though it sounded like less of a question and more of a statement. He'd met a handful of them before, and her magical power didn't feel exactly like the others he'd met, it was similar enough. He trusted his instincts, and they had been telling him that these two weren't normal since they'd come into his line of sight.

Theo Coldwater || 16 || Male || Location; Fairy Tail Guild Hall, Magnolia Town || Tags; Elijah

Theo lit up a bit at Eli's confession of getting the chain from Lucy. "Yeah! I got mine from her too, when she gave me Loke's key she already had the keyring on a chain!" He said, reaching up to subconsciously wrap his fingers around Loke's key. His expression faltered a bit at the idea of going on a mission. Elijah had two Zodiac Keys and could do a secondary form of magic, so Theo couldn't help but feel like he'd end up holding the other boy back. Still, he fixed his expression. "I'd like to get other Spirits, having a lot of partners in battle is better than having only two. It's just... The keys are pretty expensive and I barely make ends meet as it stands, so I can't get too greedy." He said with a nervous laugh, before reaching up and rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand.
He'd love to be able to make more contracts, it would give him more confidence when going into battle and taking on missions, but finances simply weren't in his favor. He looked back to Loke's key, running his thumb over the cool gold metal that was warming up under his touch. "Maybe you could meet Loke too, I mean, Lucy is your mom so you've probably met him before, but it could still be fun?" He offered, looking back to Elijah. "He and I... Don't have the best relationship. It's not that we don't like each other! I like him a lot and he's nice to me, but, it feels like he's still loyal to Lucy, you know? He's never said it, and we fight together when I call for him, but it's not the same as it is with Horologium." Theo said as a tight, almost bitter, smile graced his features before switching back to a more relaxed one.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gazania 6 - edited

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:22 am

The teen was only just listening to the shopkeep, her attention more on thinking about the keys on display and the boy she was speaking with. She'd never seen them in a shop before considering she got her's by less then such easy means as purchasing them with jewels. "Hmm.", she moved over a bit. As her companion wedged herself between the two of them at the counter to handle conversation with the shopkeep on the silver keys, she peered over said shorter girl’s head snapping out of her distraction. "Is it that obvious?", she wondered raising an eye.

"Well, as it turns out, I do happen to know a little something about Celestial Spirits and have for quite some time so you managed to guess correctly. Congrats!", the young teen grinned before reaching into her cloak brushing it aside to reveal a black leather pouch resting attached to her right hip. The pouch was attached to a belt running around the girl's waist while serving to keep her skirt in place just as well as giving the pouch something to hold on to. The dark leather, to those with a trained eye, was well made to a degree above what the girl in her cloak would normally be assumed to be able to afford. Based on it alone it could be assumed that she indeed did have the money to purchase at least one of the keys on display if she so wished it….not that she was seeming as though she was making any moves to inquiry as to buying one of silver magical items. Of course it could also be argued that she was busy with a conversation at that moment to give purchasing anything much thought right then.

A hand came up to the orange haired teen’s hip to rest gently on the pouch where the tops of glittering metal could be seen peaking out from the dark flap keeping them protected. The hand itself almost in a protective manner trying to shield the pouch of keys from the other teen's sights. “It is a surprise to see you're familiar yourself enough to recognise one of us, most don't know what they're dealing with until a spirit is summoned. That must mean you’ve run into others before me if you’re this knowledgeable. Most people I’ve met know the basics but not much else if anything other then that.", the girl said, "If you're a shareholder in this shop then could you maybe have had something to do with these keys falling into this women's hands? There are only so many ways you can get your hands on a Gate Key."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:37 am

Vulpecula the Fox- Kina, Foxie- f- Millenia but looks like a child- whatever Guild Lena joins, if she does- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- w/ Lena- S rank- Illusian magic (primary; hyper realistic illusions and dreams or nightmares), transformation/Fire (secondary)- bow and arrows- Tags: Lena, Zephyr

The girl/fox sighed as she listened to Lena conversing with the boy...She felt like something about him wasn't quite...true. Not that she'd really know what. It wasn't his magic or anything, it was something else, but she didn't have time for that. Her eyes flashed a bit as she looked at the woman. "Some guy overcharged you for them, so you're selling them at a higher price? Wait...you said he wanted to overcharge, not that he actually did...Did you really agree to buying them at a high price?" she asked. She then looked to Lena and Zephyr. He didn't seem to know who they were...He just assumed Lena was a Celestial Wizard. She nudged Lena, asking "Do we...want any of these keys?" as she looked at her.

Andromeda the Chained Princess- Romi- f- millennia, looks 22- bi- open- no guild yet- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- S rank- Chain magic- sword and shield- no owner yet- Tags: no one yet since she's sealed away

The creamy skinned, pretty green eyed brunette was sealed away...She despised how she had to be sealed away. The long haired one wished someone would come to get her out of here. The place was unknown, supposedly. She sighed a bit, and couldn't do anything about it. The pretty one was dressed currently in a green blouse and darker green skirt. She also had fingerless gloves. She wanted to see outside, she wanted to breathe the air, she wanted to run, she wanted to be free...

Lupus- Wolfie if brave enough, Wolf of Shadows- m- Millenia, adult wolf- Homosexual- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Reflector (primary), Telepathy (secondary)- Tags: none at the moment

The intelligent and wise but sometimes shy and nervous one sighed. His ears twitched a bit, but that's about the only movement to be seen. The giant wolf looked like he was made of wispy smoky shadows. The red eyed wolf was also sealed in an unknown location.

Equuleus the Foal- Star Colt, Leus- m- millennia but looks like a colt- pan- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Time magic- Tags: none at the moment

The playful and fun loving but wild and loud one blinked grayish eyes. He was sealed somewhere, and assumed others to be as well...The horse appeared to be made of stardust, or a star filled night sky. He hoped someone would come to find him soon.

Ellena Jeoffries- Elle, Sunflower, Princess- f- 14 y 8 mo- lesbian; crush on Lena- Fairy Tail guild but still a student- guild Mark- B rank but doesn't like to fight- currently working with light magic, trying to develop earthen magic- bow and arrows, bluish handle twin blades- Tags: Jesse and River, Marg

The golden and brownish haired girl nodded along to what Jesse said. She hadn't really been involved in the conversation, but now she looked concerned. "Wait...they haven't contacted anyone?" she asked. She then rolled her eyes as the Prince walked in. She was pretty sure he didn't like being referred to that way. He seemEd to be making a jab at her, though....maybe. She said "Yeah, so what if you can? Good for you...other people may be too young, or might not want to drink it."

Elijah Heartfilia Dragneel- Eli, Dragon boy, Prince of Hearts, E- m- 16 y- homosexual; Theo- Fairy Tail (still a student)- guild Mark- B rank- Celestial Spirit magic and Magic Card, secondary is Transformation (working to get to advanced)- plans to learn Fairy Sphere, Spatial Magic, Thought Projection, and Fire Dragon Slayer Magic- has Gemi/Mini and Cancer- blue-gray handle sword- Tags: Theo

The brown eyed, pink and blonde one smiled, brown eyes seeming to shine a bit. He was really happy to have found someone else to be his friend. He figured they'd be friends, now. He was happy being Ellena's friend, but he was glad to have another. He laughed sweetly and nodded to the other boy. "Well...maybe mom could get more keys for you. You said she gave you Loke. She could go out looking for keys, if you wanted, and just give them to you right away. I know she had Loke before you...so you'd probably want to get others yourself. If she just gets them and gives them to you without using them, that would be the same. They wouldn't be bonded to her. If she... doesn't use them."

"Of course...you probably want to do it yourself. I understand wanting to do certain things yourself, without anyone's help." He shook his head a couple times. He then smiled at the other boy again, before glancing around a bit. He nodded when the other said he'd probably seen Loke before. Eli thought he just have seen him once or twice. He muttered "'Maybe once or twice...yeah. Um...we can probably show them to each other now, without having to be in a battle. Do you want to meet Gemi and Mini right now?" he asked. He tilted his head as he then regarded the other boy. He looked a bit sad when the other said he and Loke didn't have the best relationship. "I guess I understand that, but...I'm sorry about that."

He then nodded when Theo said Loke had never actually said anything, though. He also said fighting with him wasn't the same as with Horologium. He sighed as he nodded to that. "I'm...sorry, again..." he said, though nothing was his fault.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jesse 8

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:19 pm

"And here is the prelude to yet another brawl. Haaa."

Jesse watched his two guildmates with an annoyed sigh though a fond smile graced his face all the same. This was nothing out of the ordinary for the Fairy Tail Guild. There were bouts of fisticuffs and exchanging of magic on the regular.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me