Return Of The Fearies REMAKE - O/A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Return Of The Fearies REMAKE - O/A

Postby Nightschade » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:34 pm

River Cedar || 21 || Female || Location; Fairy Tail Guild Hall, Magnolia Town || Tags; Jesse & Ellena

"The Royal Palace? Something interesting must be going on." She commented when he placed the water in front of her, her slender fingers wrapping around the quickly cooling glass. River paused when he asked about his last visit to Wendy, she had never liked to ask for help, and seeing Wendy felt like a blow to her already fragile pride. She shut her eyes, the glass hovering a few inches away from her lips as she hesitated the process of taking a drink. "I haven't seen her in a while. My injuries aren't anything I can't handle, I've patched myself up alone plenty of times before." She said before finally taking a deep drink of water, the feeling of the cold liquid sliding down her throat made her chest feel tingly.
The sudden hypersensitivity was washed away by another person's introduction to their conversation. She opened her eyes and they flicked over to a young girl who had walked up. River vaguely recognized her as another member of the guild, but River mostly avoided interacting with children so she wasn't familiar with the other girl. "Hello." She gave the blonde a simple apathetic greeting. It most likely made her seem rude and uncaring, but she simply wasn't very good at communicating with those that were younger than herself.

Zephyr Dragneel || 20, mentally and physically 14 || Male || Location; Shopping District, Gazania || Tags; N/A

Zephyr sat in the ornate carriage that pulled him away from his house in the wooded area outside of the large town of Gazania. He wore a suit made of fine fabric that was probably worth more than the carriage itself. He held a cane in one hand, his gaze was pointed to the window of the carriage, watching the scenery switch from the calm woods to a bustling town with his single visible eye. He clenched the cane a bit tighter as he rode toward the shopping district. Zephyr didn't like interacting with others, it was his least favorite pastime, but he was obligated to poke and prod at the many businesses he and his mother had invested in. You don't stay rich by being lazy, after all.
Time passed, and the carriage finally came to a halt. The servant driving the carriage opened his door and Zephyr stepped out of it and onto the street, he wrinkled his nose in distaste as two children rushed past him. He let out an annoyed huff and straightened his tie with his free hand, looking towards the window of the clothing shop. It sold clothes and gear with various enchantments on them, the prices weren't exactly cheap but Zephyr made sure they were worth the price, he didn't put money into shoddy work.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:38 pm

Vulpecula the Fox- Kina, Foxie- f- Millenia but looks like a child- whatever Guild Lena joins, if she does- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- w/ Lena- S rank- Illusian magic (primary; hyper realistic illusions and dreams or nightmares), transformation/Fire (secondary)- bow and arrows- Tags: Lena

The girl/fox had been sealed in the care of a small village. She was so glad Lena had found her, and taken her away from there. The playful and fun loving but mischievous and fiery one hummed now. She was in baby fox form, a little thing with gray fur, white legs and rusty areas. Her eyes locked on the key the other tossed in the air. She stared at it for a moment. Shaking her head, she nodded to the other. She twitched her ears and flicked her tail as the other spoke.

She turned back into her young girl form, and looked around. She brushed at short reddish-brown hair, then flipped her hood up. It was a red hood on a red cape, and she wore a white dress as well. Brown eyes glanced about, and she continued to watch the key. She said "I'm sure he's happy you found him, and I'm happy too. We all belong together," she said. "Let's go find her now," she said, since Lena was speaking of someone. She glanced around again, then sighed.

Andromeda the Chained Princess- Romi- f- millennia, looks 22- bi- open- no guild yet- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- S rank- Chain magic- sword and shield- no owner yet- Tags: no one yet since she's sealed away

The creamy skinned, pretty green eyed brunette was sealed away...She despised how she had to be sealed away. The long haired one wished someone would come to get her out of here. The place was unknown, supposedly. She sighed a bit, and couldn't do anything about it. The pretty one was dressed currently in a green blouse and darker green skirt. She also had fingerless gloves. She wanted to see outside, she wanted to breathe the air, she wanted to run, she wanted to be free...

Lupus- Wolfie if brave enough, Wolf of Shadows- m- Millenia, adult wolf- Homosexual- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Reflector (primary), Telepathy (secondary)- Tags: none at the moment

The intelligent and wise but sometimes shy and nervous one sighed. His ears twitched a bit, but that's about the only movement to be seen. The giant wolf looked like he was made of wispy smoky shadows. The red eyed wolf was also sealed in an unknown location.

Equuleus the Foal- Star Colt, Leus- m- millennia but looks like a colt- pan- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Time magic- Tags: none at the moment

The playful and fun loving but wild and loud one blinked grayish eyes. He was sealed somewhere, and assumed others to be as well...The horse appeared to be made of stardust, or a star filled night sky. He hoped someone would come to find him soon.

Ellena Jeoffries- Elle, Sunflower, Princess- f- 14 y 8 mo- lesbian; crush on Lena- Fairy Tail guild but still a student- guild Mark- B rank but doesn't like to fight- currently working with light magic, trying to develop earthen magic- bow and arrows, bluish handle twin blades- Tags: Jesse and River technically

The pretty and fair skinned girl brushed back long golden hair with brownish undersides, again... She sighed as Jesse spoke. She nodded and said "Guess I shouldn't go bother her, then..." She glanced to River a moment, nodding to her. She then looked to Jesse again. She knew what people would say about her drinking water or juice...but she was only fourteen. She smiled as she asked "Got any juice, Jesse?" She then looked to River again, as River said "Hello," and she smiled and said "Hello," back, not really sure what else to say.

Elijah Heartfilia Dragneel- Eli, Dragon boy, Prince of Hearts, E- m- 16 y- homosexual; crush on Theo- Fairy Tail (still a student)- guild Mark- B rank- Magic Card, secondary is Transformation (working to get to advanced)- plans to learn Fairy Sphere, Spatial Magic, Thought Projection, and Fire Dragon Slayer Magic- blue-gray handle sword- Tags: Theo

The brown eyed, pink and blonde one watched the boy a moment. he soon shook his head, deciding he may as well go say hi. He brushed at his blue-gray shirt again, then began to walk. He soon reached the other boy, and put a smile on his face. He took a deep breath, he could do this. Both his parents had lots of friends, he should be able to make friends easily too. He smiled at the white haired boy, and opened his mouth to speak. He said "Hello," to him to start with.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gazania 2

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:23 am

The figure tossed the key up once more in the air before catching it again, though this time she clutched in it a fist. Two. Two keys down out of twelve in total, meaning that there was a grand total of ten remaining still out and about. Her companion had been first, it was tricky to sneak into that little village but nothing too difficult. After all a traveler was commonplace if not boring out right. Wrecking the place had been more of a way to make sure that they hadn’t been followed or caught up while leaving.

Her most latest conquest, the one she’d been nonchalantly playing with, also wasn’t all that difficult. Yes she did end up facing other wizards but even the Garou Knights were no match for one who bore a contract and the one she had just made it with. They too fell, failing to keep the object they were supposed to guard from enemy hands. Well. More like hands in which the one they guarded truly belonged in. Nothing was left behind in the aftermath of accomplishing their mission but the defeated knights and feathers everywhere embedded into everything.

But this time was going to be different….very different. And not for the better either at that. This time around they’d be facing, not just another wizard and not just a handful, but rather an entire guild of wizards. One of the top ones in the entire country. Even if they were only facing a single wizard then it wasn’t as though said wizard would be alone.

“You know you can sit this one out.”, the female figure said sticking the key away making it disappear into her cloak. Voice calm and measured though one might be expecting such words to come in a tone of insult. “You both can. If you go back now then I won’t summon you back to fight when we find out target. According to the information we have, her owner has several others including The Two Fish and The Balance. If you’re not ready for the Zodiac to know you’re all back then I understand. The only reason I want to form Contracts with any of you at all is so that anyone who wants to try and take you has to go through me first to do so. You guys know that.” They were walking through the shopping district of the city now which was already busy with people going about their business for the day.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:56 am

Theo Coldwater || 16 || Male || Location; Fairy Tail Guild Hall, Magnolia Town || Tags; Elijah

Theo stared at the poster, tilting his head ever so slightly in contemplation. He was so caught up in his own thoughts that he hadn't noticed someone else approaching him. He flinched rather violently in surprise when an unfamiliar voice cut through his pondering. He looked away from the paper to the stranger now standing next to him, and was quite surprised to find someone his age. He didn't know many people his age due to his introverted nature. Theo's face flushed slightly in embarrassment, mentally berating himself for being so jumpy, before letting his attention go back to the newcomer. Upon closer inspection, he would swear they'd met before.
It took a moment of deliberation, but he finally remembered going to his mentor's house once and this boy looked remarkably similar to one of the children he'd seen in a picture on the wall. He'd only seen it in passing, so Theo couldn't be 100% sure it was the same guy, but two-toned hair wasn't the most common attribute in Fiore so while he could be wrong, he didn't think he was. He suddenly realized that a decent amount of time had passed and he hadn't said anything to the other boy, he'd just been standing there staring at him for who knows how long. "O-Oh! Um, hi." He sent a nervous smile back, he couldn't think of anything else to say in response to the introduction.

Zephyr Dragneel || 20, mentally and physically 14 || Male || Location; Shopping District, Gazania || Tags; N/A

Zephyr looked up at the shop's sign, he'd seen the familiar wooden panel more times than he could count but continued to look at it every time he came to make sure it stayed in decent condition. He felt someone brush past him, shoulder-checking him. He noticed the weight of his coin purse disappear from his hip, and his singular visible eye turned red out of pure annoyance but the color disappeared as quickly as it came. He removed his eye patch and pulled the rapier from the sheath that was his cane, but instead of using the sword, he threw the sheath at the tall man walking away, hitting him square in the back. The man turned around to look at Zephyr, making the fatal mistake of eye contact. One of his eyes flashed red and the man suddenly went stock still, his body growing rigid. Zephyr waited a moment before speaking. "Return the pouch." It was a simple enough command that made the man walk over to him and pull a dark blue pouch out of a pocket on the inside of his cloak.
The driver of his carriage hurried over and picked up his sword's sheath, bringing it over to him, the young boy returned both the sword and his eyepatch to their rightful places before releasing the man of his magic. Outside of the fact that he'd hit someone with part of his cane, which had garnered a bit of attention, not many people around him had noticed his use of magic, most of them believing the thief was simply following the orders of someone who looked to be nobility after being caught and most of those who had paused to watch the altercation went back to their own business. Zephyr released the man from his control, causing the adult to fall to the ground, out of breath.
He looked away from the man before finally disappearing into the shop, unphased by the incident, his apathetic expression unchanging the whole time. When he entered the shop, he began browsing after giving the owner a quick greeting, looking over the quality of the products. When he got to the counter, he noticed a small display case that held keys. He was familiar with them, they were gate keys used by celestial wizards, all of them seemingly silver. Zephyr had always found celestial magic interesting, but he had never tried it himself since he had no idea where to start. This shop had never sold keys before, which he commented on. The simple comment caused the shopkeep to go on a tangent about how she'd met someone who received the keys from a guild after their user had died and was looking to sell them, stating it was all thanks to Zephyr's generous donations to the shop that she could afford them. He couldn't help but roll his eyes when the woman looked away, he'd never liked suck-ups and it was one of the reasons he didn't enjoy coming to this particular shop.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jesse 5

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:56 am

"It must be. I just hope it's not another Dark Guild, we've had peace for years since the last big conflict where we were involved with Alvarez. Before that it was just one thing after another.", said Jesse with a nod, "Things always get ugly when we enter into a war or conflict, especially against other wizards. Lucky thing we're pretty damn good with the other legal guilds like those winged horses and big cats nowadays. Our rivalries are just for laughs and to kill bordem."

It was true. There hadn't been any major issues since Ishgar and Alvarez across the sea were at war with each other how many years ago. It was long before the current newest crop of ferries could even be thought of having been born. Like most, if not all, of the new crop of wizards in Fairy Tail, Jesse only had information of what happened years ago thanks to his parents and their stories. And some of their tales he didn't believe because they just seemed so far fetched they couldn't be true.

In regards to River's response on her injuries.... "Okay fine.", the maroon haired young man said holding up his hands shaking his head, "I'll leave yeah to it but just keep in mind who approves the jobs everyone in the guild takes. So at least make sure you're suitably patched up before heading on something difficult will yeah? If we loose a member Master will have my head." Then turning to Ellena, "Juice? Sure. Just got some Star Mangos in. I was going to make a frozen treat from them but how about being the first one to try a glass of Star Mango Juice and tell me what you think?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:36 pm

Vulpecula the Fox- Kina, Foxie- f- Millenia but looks like a child- whatever Guild Lena joins, if she does- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- w/ Lena- S rank- Illusian magic (primary; hyper realistic illusions and dreams or nightmares), transformation/Fire (secondary)- bow and arrows- Tags: Lena (mentions: Zephyr)

The girl/fox continued to watch the key as it was tossed. She blinked and scolded herself for getting so distracted. Crows and Ravens were the ones that were supposed to like shiny things...Except she liked them too, and pretty things like jewels. She shook her head and sighed, then glanced to the other girl again. She smiled fondly as she looked upon her. She remembered how she'd been saved from the village. Sure, they'd claimed they'd been caring for her, but really...they'd just kept her sealed away. She knew the others didn't like it either. She could just...feel it. She hadn't liked it, and they couldn't possibly like it either. She shook her head a second time, glad they were going to find them all.

She broke out of her thoughts to look to the girl again. While she herself looked like a child, she was actually millenia old. Lena was a teenager, actually a teenager, she was pretty sure. Well, she didn't know, since their girl was a Spirit or half Spirit too. She shook those thoughts away to study her face. She seemed to be thinking, probably about their next conquest. She walked through the shopping distract with her, and shook her head. "If you're going, I'm going...I don't know about him, but he'll likely say the same. You're our family...and we don't do it because of the contract. We do it because we want you to stay safe," she finished. She shook her head, watching a boy with an eyepatch enter a shop.

Andromeda the Chained Princess- Romi- f- millennia, looks 22- bi- open- no guild yet- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- S rank- Chain magic- sword and shield- no owner yet- Tags: no one yet since she's sealed away

The creamy skinned, pretty green eyed brunette was sealed away...She despised how she had to be sealed away. The long haired one wished someone would come to get her out of here. The place was unknown, supposedly. She sighed a bit, and couldn't do anything about it. The pretty one was dressed currently in a green blouse and darker green skirt. She also had fingerless gloves. She wanted to see outside, she wanted to breathe the air, she wanted to run, she wanted to be free...

Lupus- Wolfie if brave enough, Wolf of Shadows- m- Millenia, adult wolf- Homosexual- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Reflector (primary), Telepathy (secondary)- Tags: none at the moment

The intelligent and wise but sometimes shy and nervous one sighed. His ears twitched a bit, but that's about the only movement to be seen. The giant wolf looked like he was made of wispy smoky shadows. The red eyed wolf was also sealed in an unknown location.

Equuleus the Foal- Star Colt, Leus- m- millennia but looks like a colt- pan- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Time magic- Tags: none at the moment

The playful and fun loving but wild and loud one blinked grayish eyes. He was sealed somewhere, and assumed others to be as well...The horse appeared to be made of stardust, or a star filled night sky. He hoped someone would come to find him soon.

Ellena Jeoffries- Elle, Sunflower, Princess- f- 14 y 8 mo- lesbian; crush on Lena- Fairy Tail guild but still a student- guild Mark- B rank but doesn't like to fight- currently working with light magic, trying to develop earthen magic- bow and arrows, bluish handle twin blades- Tags: Jesse and River

The golden and brownish haired girl hummed a small sound as she listened. She tilted her head as they spoke about...important matters? She wasn't really sure, but she'd heard River say something about the palace, she shook her head a bit. She nodded along as Jesse spoke about war and conflict. She didn't like either of those things...She then nodded as he said their rivalries were just for fun, basically. She then looked away from them both a moment, and around the Hall. She continued to hum quietly. She looked back to the two again, and continued to listen. She glanced to the drinks and glasses and everything behind the bar. She then shook her head once more.

She heard Jesse say something else to River, and tilted her head. She let out a small breath, and didn't really say anything. She wasn't part of that conversation, after all. She giggled a bit when he reminded River he was the one who approved jobs, though. She shook her head after a moment. She sighed as hair got in her face, she she brushed it away. She then grinned as Jesse focused on her once more. "Star mangos?" she asked, tilting her head. "I love mangoes (assuming there's more than one type, or maybe she's had Star mangoes before). I also love peaches, of course. Peaches and mangoes could be the same fruit. They obviously aren't, but they could be, and...um...I'm going off track here; yes, I'd very much like to taste it and give my opinion."

Elijah Heartfilia Dragneel- Eli, Dragon boy, Prince of Hearts, E- m- 16 y- homosexual; crush on Theo- Fairy Tail (still a student)- guild Mark- B rank- Magic Card, secondary is Transformation (working to get to advanced)- plans to learn Fairy Sphere, Spatial Magic, Thought Projection, and Fire Dragon Slayer Magic- blue-gray handle sword- Tags: Theo

The brown eyed, pink and blonde one hummed a small sound. He winced a bit as the boy flinched, saying "I'm... sorry for startling you." He shook his head and sighed. He scolded himself for startling the other, then looked to him once more. He offered another smile, and noticed the blush. He figured it was embarrassment, so he said nothing about it. He looked around the hall a moment, then looked to Theo again. He smiled at him some more, then shook his head. He tilted his head as he noticed the other seeming to study him. He wondered if he recognized him or something. He knew he hadn't really ever interacted with him, not much anyway. He knew his name was Theo, though, he was pretty sure.

It would make sense if people knew who Elijah was, as he was Natsu and Lucy's son. He hummed a small sound, then fell silent again. He didn't mind the boy looking at him. They were around the same age, and Theo was nice to look at. He had nice eyes, and nice hair, and...Elijah scolded himself. He let out a small breath, then blinked a couple times. He smiled at the other boy again, as he seemed to realize. He seemed to realize there was an ongoing silence stretching out. Like a cat, it stretched. He shook his head at that...metaphor or whatever, then laughed gently. "Yes, hello, your...name is Theo, right?" he asked. He was pretty sure this was his mom's apprentice, if not the other one's.

He couldn't always remember her name...Sometimes he'd forget names but then remember, and he didn't know why. Shaking his head, he asked "We're you looking at the available missions? I was going to look at them too, but...id rather go on one with someone else."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gazania 3

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:01 pm

The figure looked over at the apparent child only to then look away just as quickly without saying anything in return. It wasn't as though the figure knew just what to say as her gut told her the red head was right. And that, deep down, that answer was exactly as expected. She knew the apparent child would remain with her instead of leaving but she still gave the offer anyway just in case.

A hand came up and rested on top of her companions head. It was a gesture one would give a younger then themselves child but still the figure found herself doing it just the same. The silent gesture lasting but only a few seconds before she allowed her hand to fall back to her side.

Looking away from her female companion, the figure took a deep breath before looking around at all the different shops and stalls. All the people wondering around the city going about their business made her a bit nervous and take a few small steps towards the young girl. A few cast their gazes at them here and there but didn't really pay them all that much attention. "We're never going to accomplish anything just wondering around the city aimlessly and I'd rather we didn't split up. Bad idea.", she shook her head, "Let's see if anybody can save us some time by pointing us in the direction. I say we just pick a shop, go in and start asking around. Those that have shops here should know where we can find Sabertooth. Any ideas?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:18 pm

River Cedar || 21 || Female || Location; Fairy Tail Guild Hall, Magnolia Town || Tags; Jesse & Ellena

River hummed in response to Jesse's request, though to her it sounded more like a command. "I'll look into it, I was planning on taking a break before my next mission anyway. I won't be any use to the guild if I'm dead, and dealing with Dark Wizards sounds like an all hands on deck sort of situation." She said to him, her voice wavering ever so slightly at the mention of Dark Wizards. She'd dealt with them before, but just individually, a whole Dark Guild would be an issue, especially if they had a bone to pick with their Guild. She was still curious about why they were now in contact with the Royal Family, but she decided against digging into it. If it was that important, there would probably be some kind of announcement later, and they could all deal with it together then. It was a problem for future River.
She looked at the drink Jesse was preparing for the young girl in the seat next to her. It looked interesting, she'd have to try it some other time. She picked up her glass of water and took another drink of it, placing it down and leaning forward slightly. "So has anything interesting happened in Fiore lately? I don't pay much attention to the news." She asked him. While Fiore had been peaceful for a long time, it was impossible to avoid all forms of discord. River didn't usually care much for drama, and though she didn't bother to keep up with the news, she liked hearing about what was going on from others. Whether it be petty squabbles between Guilds, political issues with other countries, or just noteworthy crimes happening in other cities and villages.

Theo Coldwater || 16 || Male || Location; Fairy Tail Guild Hall, Magnolia Town || Tags; Elijah

The blush had almost faded completely, but quickly returned when the other boy apologized. Theo quickly brought up his hands to wave away his apology. "It's fine! Really, it's mostly my fault. I'm just super jumpy when I'm distracted!" He said, his voice pitching a few octaves higher than it had been before. He let his hands fall back down, they felt really awkward just hanging by his sides so he clasped them together, they twitched a bit so he continued to adjust them subconsciously. "Yeah, I'm Theo. You look familiar but I don't think we've properly met, could you tell me your name?" He asked with a slight smile. He was doing his best to be polite and make a good first impression, he didn't talk to many people his age so he wasn't sure how to introduce himself, he was relieved that the other boy had somehow known his name already. If he was who Theo thought, perhaps Lucy had mentioned him at some point or another, she had been teaching him Celestial Magic for a few years now.
Theo nodded at the boy's next question. "Yeah, most of them are out of my skill set though." He stated, looking over to the board and glancing over the missions that the B and A ranks usually took. They paid far more than the extermination request he had been looking at before. He turned his attention back to the brown eyed teen, he took a moment to gather up as much confidence as he could. "I prefer to go with someone else too. Maybe... We could try going on one together? If we work together well enough, maybe we could even form a team if that's okay with you? Ah, what kind of Magic do you use? I'm a Celestial Wizard by the way." He told the other boy. Theo knew he was rambling, and he was hoping it hadn't detered the stranger from the idea of working together. But he wouldn't blame him if it did.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jesse 6

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:06 am

Jesse didn’t say anything more on the matter but he didn’t have to either. His little sly smirk spoke volumes.

“Nothing much from what I can tell. A few have come back from jobs with tales about how they ended up meeting up with some of the others; some monster holding up in the mountains was delt with with help from Mermaid Heel, you know that caused a commotion. They said that Kagura herself was part of that little teammate up, but it’s doubtful the Lady of the Mermaids would take a job with a whole guild to run. Poor fools didn’t consider their background knowledge before coming up with that one.” The maroon haired young man chuckled a little bit. “Someone ended up teamed with Blue Pegasus in order to track down a treasure. Lamia Scale is going to have their festival soon and a lot of the guild have been talking about going to pay them a visit. Sabertooth-“

Jesse paused taking on a thoughtful look as he eventually passed the finished fresh juice towards Ellena. “Hm…”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:53 pm

Vulpecula the Fox- Kina, Foxie- f- Millenia but looks like a child- whatever Guild Lena joins, if she does- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- w/ Lena- S rank- Illusian magic (primary; hyper realistic illusions and dreams or nightmares), transformation/Fire (secondary)- bow and arrows- Tags: Lena (mentions: Zephyr)

The girl/fox glanced around a moment, as they continued to walk along, her and the other girl. She glanced to the shop a moment. She had a feeling about the boy that had went in there...Shaking her head, she pushed the thought away. She made a small sound when a hand found its way to her head. She pouted a bit...but then sighed and leaned into it. She smiled and hummed a sound of approval now. If she were a cat, or cat spirit with humanoid form, she'd be purring. As it were, she was a fox spirit with a human like form. She shook those thoughts away as well. If she'd been in fox form, though, her tail might have been wagging. She reveled in a moment longer, then the other dropped her hand.

She glanced around the street once more, as the other girl did as well. She sniffed the air a bit, smelling food somewhere. She was sure there were many places that were food based. Shaking her head, she let out a small breath. She growled a bit whenever anyone would look at them...However, none actually seemed interested in what they were doing. She rolled her eyes, wondering why, then, did they need to look at all? She sighed once more, after this. She said "Then we won't split up, and why would we, anyway?" She then looked to a specific shop. She said "I noticed a boy go into that shop. I got a feeling, about him, about the shop...about something, so maybe in there."

Ellena Jeoffries- Elle, Sunflower, Princess- f- 14 y 8 mo- lesbian; crush on Lena- Fairy Tail guild but still a student- guild Mark- B rank but doesn't like to fight- currently working with light magic, trying to develop earthen magic- bow and arrows, bluish handle twin blades- Tags: Jesse and River

The golden and brownish haired girl hummed a small sound as she listened. She still couldn't really speak, or felt like she shouldn't. Their conversation on the subject of jobs and whatnot was with each other, not her. Still, she could listen in. She couldn't really avoid hearing what they spoke of, anyway. She was right here, anyway, and Jesse was making her juice. She nodded along to what all he was saying. She tilted her head at the mention of the lady of Mermaids. She then shook her head a couple of times. She listened as he continued to speak, though he paused after saying Sabertooth. She smiled as she took the freshly made juice. She sipped at it, developing a thoughtful look on her face, then said "It's really good."

She smiled more as she looked at him. "I think people that would rather not drink would like a fruit juice like this. People that...don't want beer or anything," she said. She glanced around a moment, then shook her head and looked back to him.

Elijah Heartfilia Dragneel- Eli, Dragon boy, Prince of Hearts, E- m- 16 y- homosexual; Theo- Fairy Tail (still a student)- guild Mark- B rank- Celestial Spirit magic and Magic Card, secondary is Transformation (working to get to advanced)- plans to learn Fairy Sphere, Spatial Magic, Thought Projection, and Fire Dragon Slayer Magic- has Gemi/Mini and Cancer- blue-gray handle sword- Tags: Theo

The brown eyed, pink and blonde one had found himself blushing, just because the other had been. He quickly shook his head a couple times. He covered his cheeks to hide it. He then thought the other may question why he covered his cheeks...He nodded to the other, saying "It's fine, I can get nervous or distracted too. I'm...sure anyone could, really." He offered a small smile, then glanced around a moment. He had a voice that was a pitch in between his father's and mother's. It wasn't low, but it wasn't super high either. It could get higher if he got nervous or too excited, though. He quickly broke out of his thoughts to look to Theo again. "My...name is Elijah, Elijah Heartfilia-Dragneel."

He knew most people would know both those names...or at least one of them. He figured this boy would too, and he was pretty sure Lucy was Theo's mentor anyway. He shook his head again. He then perked up as the other mentioned the missions. He smiled a bit when the other said he preferred being with someone else too. He nodded to the light haired boy. He said "Then you and I are the same." He then fell silent to let him continue to talk. "I'd be perfectly fine with forming a team with you. Well, after we go on a mission and see how we do together." He then tilted his head a bit. He laughed gently, sweetly, probably like his mom, saying "I know Celestial Spirit magic as well," and showed him his key holder, his pendant/necklace.

He already had the keys for Cancer and Gemini. He then said "Oh, and Magic Card as well as Transformation, but... I'm still working on that one."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me