Return Of The Fearies REMAKE - O/A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Return Of The Fearies REMAKE - O/A

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:28 pm

Discussion -
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4857428

Gazania.

A well known large town renowned even in a large country that was primarily known for those whom practiced the art of magic such as Fiore on a continent such as Ishgar. For magic was abundant in this country, this one which went by the name of the Kingdom of Fiore, but still only very few of it's population actually knew magic as more then just a mundane part of life. Something that was there but was so common place that it was easily ignored or used to simply enhance their day to day living. Most people were capable of using these forms of simple everyday magic but there are those almost select few in this great country who utilised magic as a means much greater then just to enhance their lives on the daily. Oh yes. These few of the population were known far and wide all over the place as the wizards.

Now wizards, like the very magics they were known to wield, came in a verity of sizes, personalities and verities.

Both men and women.

Young and old.

Newbies who just discovered the art of using magic to those who had been using it in such a way for years.

There were those wizards who could cast magic all on their own from the tips of the fingers. While others took the other approach to channelling magic through various items in order to harness such powers and abilities.

Wizards wielded this power for different reasons, with many of them personal. Others were more generic such as just to make money or just because they had the ability to manipulate the magic of their world.

And this is where our new story begins...............

"So this is Gazania, the town where the mighty  Sabertooth resides in then. It all is so.....normal for a town that is the home of one of the most powerful guilds in the country. A town where her key resides. Then again-“

A figure clad in a battered dark traveling cloak raised a hand twirling what looked like a black key almost except this one was strange being black in colour and highly stylised with several feathers encircling a white circle that was stamped with a line running vertical whose top was slightly bent to the left side. A smaller line bent resting a cross it's middle going sideways.  The other end of the key looked like a large single bird feather. The voice the figure spoke with? Female. A young female voice making it's way through the already busy shopping street of the town she was visiting in the middle of the daylight.

“-that underground prison was hardly the proper resting place all this time for you just as this place is hardly the proper resting place for her. But we fixed your situation and we can fix her's now.”

The figure tossed the dark metal key up lazily in the air before catching it again with equal ease.

“We’re going to need her help and even if we didn’t I can’t stand the idea of one of my family being in the hands of a Human. I know you feel differently, both of you, but we don't have a choice in the matter. I will have my family all together, free, and then we shall have our vengence."

The hooded figure seemingly speaking low to herself as she walked twirling the key without an apparent care.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meanwhile In Magnolia Town-

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:16 am

“ Yo Jesse over here!”

“How’s that order common’ along Jess!?”

“Jesse can we get a couple of mugs over here too while you’re at it!?”

“Yeah yeah! Pipe down will yeah, I’m coming!”, came the sharp male voiced reply to the calls for attention. The owner of the voice? A young man in his earliest years of adulthood only just having entered it not too long ago. He stood tall behind the Fairy Tail Guild Hall Bar carrying several mugs full sloshing of booze with the ease that one could only have from experience and prior knowledge. Dark maroon purposefully wild hair framing a face set with almost golden eyes. His shirt was more along the lines of two separated long black sleeves with one of the having a diagonal bunch of fur going over his torso. Hands snug in a pair of dark brown leather gloves. Boots softly trending across the wooden floorboards back and forth around the back of the guild hall bar as he worked diligently keeping up with the shouts of orders and calls of his name from his guildmates.

“Hey Jesse!”

The familiar call of his name broke the the maroon haired young man from his thoughts to one of the patrons down the other end of the bar.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Return Of The Fearies REMAKE - O/A

Postby Nightschade » Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:50 am

Theo Coldwater || 16 || Male || Location; Fairy Tail Guild Hall, Magnolia Town || Tags; n/a

Theo sat at a table, staring blankly into the cup of water he was holding, wholly lost in his own thoughts. His eyes finally flicked up towards the board that contained a plethora of posters, each holding the description and reward of a job. He rarely took on jobs, not because he wasn't strong enough to do them, but because he was afraid to fail. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat before his eyes moved back to his cup and he closed them tightly. He took in a deep breath before letting go of his cup and abruptly standing a marching over to the board with a layer of confidence covering his anxiety, but once he reached it, the confidence faltered. He didn't like asking others to help him with jobs, he didn't want to bother them, so he could only take on normal ranked ones. He scanned the board, naturally none of the jobs he could accomplish paid much. He didn't want to take on a job that he couldn't handle alone, so the higher-paying ones were outside of his skill set.
But one finally caught his attention. It paid around 50,000, not a lot, but more than the rest. It was an extermination request from a town a little outside of Onibus Town, apparently a pack of beasts was ripping up their largest field of crops and intercepting the only trade route out of town. He found it weird that there was no description of the beasts, so he shifted on his feet, unsure but still considering taking the quest despite how little information was actually on the poster. He needed to pay rent after all.

River Cedar || 21 || Female || Location; Fairy Tail Guild Hall, Magnolia Town || Tags; Jesse

River pushed open the doors to the guild hall, a bag in one hand and another slung across her shoulder. One had about 400,000 jewels and a few magic items she'd come across during the job that simply caught her eye. She didn't know what most of them did, but she liked the way they looked so she'd picked them up. The other bag held the personal items she'd taken with her. Her job was to investigate a strange building found outside of Balsam Village, there were a lot of ruins in the area but this one had been previously unexplored. It hadn't been a big deal until a few 'shady figures' had been seen lingering around it. They didn't appear very dangerous, so the job was classified as normal. Of course, River had horrible luck, so when she got there she encountered a cult. They were distracted with some kind of ritual, so she should've turned around and reported this to the guild, but she wanted to handle it on her own so the thought hadn't even crossed her mind. Luckily, they weren't exactly the cream of the crop when it came to using magic, so she successfully completed the job with only a handful of injuries. The only visible one was a gash on her cheek, the worst was a large burn mark she had wrapped up under her shirt, she wasn't wearing the same clothes she'd worn during the mission so it wasn't visible. She had a bad habit of hiding her injuries.
She walked over to the bar and sat down on one of the stools, sending a few waves to some of the other members that called out to her as she placed the bag of jewels and magic items on the bar. She looked around for someone to give the money to, and her eyes landed on Jesse who was carrying mugs of alcohol to some of the people who called out for him. She decided to wait until it was less busy, but after a few minutes she realized that wasn't an option and the requests for booze didn't seem to be stopping any time soon. Letting out an annoyed huff, she raised a hand and called out his name in an attempt to get his attention.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jesse 2

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:16 pm

Setting the mugs of booze down in front of the patrons, Jesse eyed his fellow guildmates with hard serpentine gold stares of warning. These particular men he happened to be serving happened to generally a rather rowdy bunch when they consumed enough alcohol and not in a harmless way. Luckily the maroon haired male was always around to deal with such morons and handle them he did very well....well enough that even intoxicated they knew to fear him. Or at least obey his orders when he cut them off or told them to head home, though most of the time the bartender told them to head to the infirmary upstairs to sleep off the effects of their indulgence.

A look from his worked just as well as though the Fairy Tail Master had decided to intervene.

Turning around to head back towards the other end of the bar, Jesse stopped looking up upon hearing his name in time to catch the arrival of several familiar faces. First was the familiar sight of two toned hair which belonged to a particular young member of the guild....Theo Coldwater. A Celestial Wizard and the protege of one of the guild’s core members, Lucy Heartfilia.

The second face Jesse recognized walking through the main doors of the already noisy guild was one he'd known for a shorter amount of time but knew well just the same, every strand of darker hair about as familiar as his own deep maroon. This was the face of none other then River Cedar, a young women and one of the more dangerous members of the Fairy Tail Guild by reputation and skill when she let go. So much so that she was nominated for the most recent S-Class Promotion Trials and managed to snag second place.

"Well look who all just walked in. About time.", he said mostly to himself while grinning at the familiar faces coming into the hall.

The fourth face he recognized drew his attention to River when she made herself known by calling out to him."If it isn't Lady Sunshine herself.", he chuckled heading over to the girl, "'Morning River.”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:44 pm

River Cedar || 21 || Female || Location; Fairy Tail Guild Hall, Magnolia Town || Tags; Jesse

River let her hand drop down when she caught Jesse's attention. She crossed one leg over the other as he approached, looking over the other guild member. She noticed that he started to say something, but the bar was so noisy that she only caught the last bit. Sunshine herself? Was he commenting on the weather? Probably. She cocked her head slightly at the greeting. "Good morning Jesse, it's actually quite cloudy today," River commented bluntly, reaching up and pushing some hair out of her eyes. "I just got back from a job, it didn't take as long as I thought it would." She told him, reaching into the bag with her personal belongings and pulling out the poster, placing it next to the bag with the money in it.
River didn't actually know much about Jesse on a personal level, he didn't go on jobs and she didn't drink so they had no reason to interact outside of instances like these. It was hard for her to tell what others were thinking, and Jesse had always eluded her in particular. Maybe he wore a mask, maybe he was a good liar, or maybe he simply didn't have anything to hide. Either way he was part of Fairy Tail so she wasn't distrustful of him. "I found some magic items in the ruins, I think the cultists were collecting them. Not sure why though, none of them seem particularly extraordinary." She told him with a shrug.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jesse 3

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:43 pm

The maroon haired young man laughed as he joined the young women. His meaning had been to call River herself “Lady Sunshine” but he didn’t bother correcting her, it wasn’t a big deal anyway. So he just smiled with a weak chuckle instead.

“Yeah I saw you’d taken a job recently, figured you should be home sometime soon too. Still. Even though it went over just a little bit longer then expected, glad to have you back in one piece as always.”, Jesse said before looking at the apparent haul that the young women had brought back with her, “And by the looks of things you did do well indeed, they’re always treasure troves almost begging to be raided. Good thing you got there first before a bandit or hunter’s guild did.” A frown found it’s way onto the young man’s face though it was only for the briefest of moments, easily missed if one wasn’t paying attention. It was almost immediately replaced by the normal wider but tinged with a smirk-likeness sort of smile that Jesse wore everyday.

“So. Can I get anything for the successful female Fairy then?”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:13 pm

River Cedar || 21 || Female || Location; Fairy Tail Guild, Magnolia Town || Tags; Jesse

River let out a soft hum. "Yes, it would have been quite unfortunate if someone got to it before me. I don't have any particular use for them, but someone else might, and giving bandits or a hunter's guild any sort of advantage would not be ideal." She said with a slight shrug. Something like that could be used against them, and despite being one of, if not the, strongest guilds in Fiore they could never be too careful when dealing with opponents. She'd learned long ago that it was better to be safe than sorry. River pursed her lips and wrinkled her nose at his last question, she understood that he was offering anything but most of what was stocked at the bar was some form of alcohol. "Just water, alcohol makes me nauseous." She responded, shifting a bit in her seat. The last time she had a single mug, she made quite the mess after finishing half of it and hadn't drank since.
River looked around at all the people in the hall, some members of the guild and others just there for a drink. "It's busy today." She commented offhandedly. She had never been much for crowds, so the amount of people that she didn't know was a bit unpleasant, but she figured that was the price of fame. Her eyes flicked back to the bag of jewels and magic items, she'd already taken her percent of the money and the rest belonged to the guild. She mentally shrugged, deciding to put it in one of the storage rooms for the master to take care of next time she saw him, what the guild did with it wasn't any of her business. Her mind drifted for a moment, wondering if she should take another job, if only to pass some more time. But the pain radiating from the burn mark on her side made her rethink the decision.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:23 pm

-Kina goes here-

Andromeda the Chained Princess- Romi- f- millennia, looks 22- bi- open- no guild yet- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- S rank- Chain magic- sword and shield- no owner yet- Tags: no one yet since she's sealed away

The creamy skinned, pretty green eyed brunette was sealed away...She despised how she had to be sealed away. The long haired one wished someone would come to get her out of here. The place was unknown, supposedly. She sighed a bit, and couldn't do anything about it. The pretty one was dressed currently in a green blouse and darker green skirt. She also had fingerless gloves. She wanted to see outside, she wanted to breathe the air, she wanted to run, she wanted to be free...

Ellena Jeoffries- Elle, Sunflower, Princess- f- 14 y 8 mo- lesbian; crush on Lena- Fairy Tail guild but still a student- guild Mark- B rank but doesn't like to fight- currently working with light magic, trying to develop earthen magic- bow and arrows, bluish handle twin blades- Tags: Jesse and River technically

The sweet and gentle but sometimes wild and loud one hummed a bit. The pretty and fair skinned girl brushed back long golden hair with brownish undersides. She was average height but slender, and cute. She hummed as she let long lashed deep blue eyes look around again. The pretty lipped and nosed one walked to the guild. The one with pretty nails entered the guild. She was looking around for her mentor. Shaking her head, she noticed Jesse. She noticed a girl as well, whom she thought might be named River. She sighed and shook her head a couple times. She smoothed down her dress, which was blue with white flowers. She headed over, calling "Hello Jesse!" then looking to the girl and saying "And...River?"

Elijah Heartfilia Dragneel- Eli, Dragon boy, Prince of Hearts, E- m- 16 y- homosexual; crush on Theo- Fairy Tail (still a student)- guild Mark- B rank- Magic Card, secondary is Transformation (working to get to advanced)- plans to learn Fairy Sphere, Spatial Magic, Thought Projection, and Fire Dragon Slayer Magic- blue-gray handle sword- Tags: open, noticing Theo though

The carefree and slightly reckless, fiercely loyal and protective one glanced around. he let brown eyes take everything in. He hummed a small sound, then the pink and blonde one looked around again. His hair went to the bottom of his neck. He kmew it looked much more like his mom's than his dad's. It wasn't spiky, that was to say. He seemed a mama's boy, so all this made him really happy. The pink was on top, and the blonde was the bottom half. Shaking his head, he wondered if he should try taking a mission. He wasn't that confident to do so alone...so he wanted to find someone else to work with. He smoothed down his blue-gray shirt, and sighed a bit. He noticed a boy looking at missions, and tilted his head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jesse 4 - edited

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:51 am

“One ice cold water coming right up.”, said the maroon haired young man nodding before reaching down under the counter for a glass. Fingers wrapping around one, the male Fairy made his way to fill his guildmate’s order.

As he worked Jesse continued, “If you’re looking for or waiting for Master then you’re going to have some time to wait still. She’s pretty busy right now, she’s up in her office and she’s been there for awhile. Probably going to be there for awhile too but no way to know for sure. Big phone call from Crocus......the Royal Palace actually from what I heard.” The maroon haired young man finished filling a glass with ice water for River before setting it on the counter and pushing it over towards her. Eyeing her in silence then for a moment before adding, "When was the last time you saw Wendy and don't try to say you don't need her. You came back with more then just some loot didn't you? Had a little trouble?"

Jesse wasn't a fool and was even harder too fool no matter how much practice lying someone had. If he didn't naturally pull the truth from you, then his magic certainly made it very difficult to keep secrets or lie around him. There were only less then a handful of ways that one could get past his Hearing Magic.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:05 pm

Vulpecula the Fox- Kina, Foxie- f- Millenia but looks like a child- whatever Guild Lena joins, if she does- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- w/ Lena- S rank- Illusian magic (primary; hyper realistic illusions and dreams or nightmares), transformation/Fire (secondary)- bow and arrows- Tags: Lena

The girl/fox had been sealed in the care of a small village. She was so glad Lena had found her, and taken her away from there. The playful and fun loving but mischievous and fiery one hummed now. She was in baby fox form, a little thing with gray fur, white legs and rusty areas. Her eyes locked on the key the other tossed in the air. She stared at it for a moment. Shaking her head, she nodded to the other. She twitched her ears and flicked her tail as the other spoke.

She turned back into her young girl form, and looked around. She brushed at short reddish-brown hair, then flipped her hood up. It was a red hood on a red cape, and she wore a white dress as well. Brown eyes glanced about, and she continued to watch the key. She said "I'm sure he's happy you found him, and I'm happy too. We all belong together," she said. "Let's go find her now," she said, since Lena was speaking of someone. She glanced around again, then sighed.

The hooded figure seemingly speaking low to herself as she walked twirling the key without an apparent care.
Andromeda the Chained Princess- Romi- f- millennia, looks 22- bi- open- no guild yet- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- S rank- Chain magic- sword and shield- no owner yet- Tags: no one yet since she's sealed away

The creamy skinned, pretty green eyed brunette was sealed away...She despised how she had to be sealed away. The long haired one wished someone would come to get her out of here. The place was unknown, supposedly. She sighed a bit, and couldn't do anything about it. The pretty one was dressed currently in a green blouse and darker green skirt. She also had fingerless gloves. She wanted to see outside, she wanted to breathe the air, she wanted to run, she wanted to be free...

Lupus- Wolfie if brave enough, Wolf of Shadows- m- Millenia, adult wolf- Homosexual- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Reflector (primary), Telepathy (secondary)- Tags: none at the moment

The intelligent and wise but sometimes shy and nervous one sighed. His ears twitched a bit, but that's about the only movement to be seen. The giant wolf looked like he was made of wispy smoky shadows. The red eyed wolf was also sealed in an unknown location.

Equuleus the Foal- Star Colt, Leus- m- millennia but looks like a colt- pan- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Time magic- Tags: none at the moment

The playful and fun loving but wild and loud one blinked grayish eyes. He was sealed somewhere, and assumed others to be as well...The horse appeared to be made of stardust, or a star filled night sky. He hoped someone would come to find him soon.

Ellena Jeoffries- Elle, Sunflower, Princess- f- 14 y 8 mo- lesbian; crush on Lena- Fairy Tail guild but still a student- guild Mark- B rank but doesn't like to fight- currently working with light magic, trying to develop earthen magic- bow and arrows, bluish handle twin blades- Tags: Jesse and River technically

The sweet and gentle but sometimes wild and loud one hummed a bit. The pretty and fair skinned girl brushed back long golden hair with brownish undersides. She was average height but slender, and cute. She hummed as she let long lashed deep blue eyes look around again. The pretty lipped and nosed one walked to the guild. The one with pretty nails entered the guild. She was looking around for her mentor. Shaking her head, she noticed Jesse. She noticed a girl as well, whom she thought might be named River. She sighed and shook her head a couple times. She smoothed down her dress, which was blue with white flowers. She headed over, calling "Hello Jesse!" then looking to the girl and saying "And...River?"

Elijah Heartfilia Dragneel- Eli, Dragon boy, Prince of Hearts, E- m- 16 y- homosexual; crush on Theo- Fairy Tail (still a student)- guild Mark- B rank- Magic Card, secondary is Transformation (working to get to advanced)- plans to learn Fairy Sphere, Spatial Magic, Thought Projection, and Fire Dragon Slayer Magic- blue-gray handle sword- Tags: open, noticing Theo though

The carefree and slightly reckless, fiercely loyal and protective one glanced around. he let brown eyes take everything in. He hummed a small sound, then the pink and blonde one looked around again. His hair went to the bottom of his neck. He kmew it looked much more like his mom's than his dad's. It wasn't spiky, that was to say. He seemed a mama's boy, so all this made him really happy. The pink was on top, and the blonde was the bottom half. Shaking his head, he wondered if he should try taking a mission. He wasn't that confident to do so alone...so he wanted to find someone else to work with. He smoothed down his blue-gray shirt, and sighed a bit. He noticed a boy looking at missions, and tilted his head.[/quote]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me