Return Of The Fearies REMAKE - O/A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Gazania 6 - edited

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:39 am

wolfrunner wrote:The teen was only just listening to the shopkeep, her attention more on thinking about the keys on display and the boy she was speaking with. She'd never seen them in a shop before considering she got her's by less then such easy means as purchasing them with jewels. "Hmm.", she moved over a bit. As her companion wedged herself between the two of them at the counter to handle conversation with the shopkeep on the silver keys, she peered over said shorter girl’s head snapping out of her distraction. "Is it that obvious?", she wondered raising an eye.

"Well, as it turns out, I do happen to know a little something about Celestial Spirits and have for quite some time so you managed to guess correctly. Congrats!", the young teen grinned before reaching into her cloak brushing it aside to reveal a black leather pouch resting attached to her right hip. The pouch was attached to a belt running around the girl's waist while serving to keep her skirt in place just as well as giving the pouch something to hold on to. The dark leather, to those with a trained eye, was well made to a degree above what the girl in her cloak would normally be assumed to be able to afford. Based on it alone it could be assumed that she indeed did have the money to purchase at least one of the keys on display if she so wished it….not that she was seeming as though she was making any moves to inquiry as to buying one of silver magical items. Of course it could also be argued that she was busy with a conversation at that moment to give purchasing anything much thought right then.

A hand came up to the orange haired teen’s hip to rest gently on the pouch where the tops of glittering metal could be seen peaking out from the dark flap keeping them protected. The hand itself almost in a protective manner trying to shield the pouch of keys from the other teen's sights. “It is a surprise to see you're familiar yourself enough to recognise one of us, most don't know what they're dealing with until a spirit is summoned. That must mean you’ve run into others before me if you’re this knowledgeable. Most people I’ve met know the basics but not much else if anything other then that.", the girl said, "If you're a shareholder in this shop then could you maybe have had something to do with these keys falling into this women's hands? There are only so many ways you can get your hands on a Gate Key."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Return Of The Fearies REMAKE - O/A

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:23 pm

Vulpecula the Fox- Kina, Foxie- f- Millenia but looks like a child- whatever Guild Lena joins, if she does- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- w/ Lena- S rank- Illusian magic (primary; hyper realistic illusions and dreams or nightmares), transformation/Fire (secondary)- bow and arrows- Tags: Lena, Zephyr

The girl/fox hummed a small sound, focusing on the shopkeeper. She waited for an answer to her question, while listening to Lena. She turned to look at her a moment. Her eyes were drawn to the hands of the other, which seemed to protect the pouch. She smiled a bit as she saw this, then shook her head. She turned back to the shopkeeper. However, she was still listening, and nodded along to Lena. This woman was just a shopkeeper...
nothing more.

She sighed as her companion said two was enough for now...She knew what Lena wanted, and Lena wanted all the Eclipse keys back. She realized she couldn't bring that up, however. She simply nodded to the other girl, saying "Ah, yes, right." She narrowed her eyes at the shopkeeper a moment...She then turned back to her mistress, knowing her. She wanted all their family back, and they'd get them. These keys weren't exactly the ones they were looking for, however.

Andromeda the Chained Princess- Romi- f- millennia, looks 22- bi- open- no guild yet- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- S rank- Chain magic- sword and shield- no owner yet- Tags: no one yet since she's sealed away

The creamy skinned, pretty green eyed brunette was sealed away...She despised how she had to be sealed away. The long haired one wished someone would come to get her out of here. The place was unknown, supposedly. She sighed a bit, and couldn't do anything about it. The pretty one was dressed currently in a green blouse and darker green skirt. She also had fingerless gloves. She wanted to see outside, she wanted to breathe the air, she wanted to run, she wanted to be free...

Lupus- Wolfie if brave enough, Wolf of Shadows- m- Millenia, adult wolf- Homosexual- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Reflector (primary), Telepathy (secondary)- Tags: none at the moment

The intelligent and wise but sometimes shy and nervous one sighed. His ears twitched a bit, but that's about the only movement to be seen. The giant wolf looked like he was made of wispy smoky shadows. The red eyed wolf was also sealed in an unknown location.

Equuleus the Foal- Star Colt, Leus- m- millennia but looks like a colt- pan- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Time magic- Tags: none at the moment

The playful and fun loving but wild and loud one blinked grayish eyes. He was sealed somewhere, and assumed others to be as well...The horse appeared to be made of stardust, or a star filled night sky. He hoped someone would come to find him soon.

Ellena Jeoffries- Elle, Sunflower, Princess- f- 14 y 8 mo- lesbian; crush on Lena- Fairy Tail guild but still a student- guild Mark- B rank but doesn't like to fight- currently working with light magic, trying to develop earthen magic- bow and arrows, bluish handle twin blades- Tags: Jesse and River, Jazz and Shiraragi (Marg)

The golden and brownish haired girl hummed quietly. She glanced to Jesse a moment, noticing how much attention he was paying to Shiraragi. She wondered if something was going on between them...She then shook her head a couple times. She glanced towards Tsubaki and Pania a moment. She then looked to Shiraragi, nodding to him. She shook her head, saying "If you're sure...well, I'll believe you. No...we don't want him breaking things," she said. She then looked towards the two other people entering the hall. She made a small sound as she saw them, one looked like the queen...She wasn't really sure, however. She turned her attention back to her juice, drinking some more of it.

Elijah Heartfilia Dragneel- Eli, Dragon boy, Prince of Hearts, E- m- 16 y- homosexual; Theo- Fairy Tail (still a student)- guild Mark- B rank- Celestial Spirit magic and Magic Card, secondary is Transformation (working to get to advanced)- plans to learn Fairy Sphere, Spatial Magic, Thought Projection, and Fire Dragon Slayer Magic- has Gemi/Mini and Cancer- blue-gray handle sword- Tags: Theo

The brown eyed, pink and blonde one smiled, brown eyes seeming to shine a bit. He was really happy to have found someone else to be his friend. He figured they'd be friends, now. He was happy being Ellena's friend, but he was glad to have another. He laughed sweetly and nodded to the other boy. "Well...maybe mom could get more keys for you. You said she gave you Loke. She could go out looking for keys, if you wanted, and just give them to you right away. I know she had Loke before you...so you'd probably want to get others yourself. If she just gets them and gives them to you without using them, that would be the same. They wouldn't be bonded to her. If she... doesn't use them."

"Of course...you probably want to do it yourself. I understand wanting to do certain things yourself, without anyone's help." He shook his head a couple times. He then smiled at the other boy again, before glancing around a bit. He nodded when the other said he'd probably seen Loke before. Eli thought he just have seen him once or twice. He muttered "'Maybe once or twice...yeah. Um...we can probably show them to each other now, without having to be in a battle. Do you want to meet Gemi and Mini right now?" he asked. He tilted his head as he then regarded the other boy. He looked a bit sad when the other said he and Loke didn't have the best relationship. "I guess I understand that, but...I'm sorry about that."

He then nodded when Theo said Loke had never actually said anything, though. He also said fighting with him wasn't the same as with Horologium. He sighed as he nodded to that. "I'm...sorry, again..." he said, though nothing was his fault.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gazania 7

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:49 am

The orange haired girl lost track of time in the shop, her eyes studiously ignoring the magical keys kept underneath the glass instead focused over her companion’s head on the boy. She had explained that she was here searching for a women named Yukino Agria, having heard that the women was in the Sabertooth Guild. The Wizarding Guild that was based here in Gazania.

After getting directions from the shopkeep, the girl thanked her and smiled at the boy she’d been speaking with wishing him a good day and an apology for interrupting his inspection of the shop. However. Upon turning around and heading for the door the girl paused, “Oh. One more thing before I go, a piece of advice in exchange for the help you’ve provided to me.” Turning around to glance at her new temporary acquaintances, “I’d get rid of those Gate Keys immediately. Or haven’t you heard? Celestial Wizard or not, even just holding one has caused bad things to happen as of late. I’d hate to see misfortune befall such a quaint little establishment as this.”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Return Of The Fearies REMAKE - O/A

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:27 pm

Vulpecula the Fox- Kina, Foxie- f- Millenia but looks like a child- whatever Guild Lena joins, if she does- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- w/ Lena- S rank- Illusian magic (primary; hyper realistic illusions and dreams or nightmares), transformation/Fire (secondary)- bow and arrows- Tags: Lena, Zephyr

The girl/fox hummed a tiny little sound, then shook her head. She let her eyes wander the shop as the two spoke. She turned her eyes to the bot once or twice...watching him. She'd then shake her head and look away once more. She grinned but hid it, as Lena got directions from the shopkeeper. She noticed how the woman looked at them... but the shopkeeper had no reason to be suspicious. A lot of people wanted to join guilds. That should be the first thing she thought, not that they were up to no good.

She then turned around at the same time as her mistress. She glanced around one more time, but really nothing was of interest here. At least she made it seem natural. She didn't make herself look suspicious, still acting like they'd come here to check out stuff. She then looked back over her shoulder. She saw the lady behind the counter quickly nodding her head. To Lena, she said '"She seems to understand. I'm sure she'll get rid of those keys immediately."

Andromeda the Chained Princess- Romi- f- millennia, looks 22- bi- open- no guild yet- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- S rank- Chain magic- sword and shield- no owner yet- Tags: no one yet since she's sealed away

The creamy skinned, pretty green eyed brunette was sealed away...She despised how she had to be sealed away. The long haired one wished someone would come to get her out of here. The place was unknown, supposedly. She sighed a bit, and couldn't do anything about it. The pretty one was dressed currently in a green blouse and darker green skirt. She also had fingerless gloves. She wanted to see outside, she wanted to breathe the air, she wanted to run, she wanted to be free...

Lupus- Wolfie if brave enough, Wolf of Shadows- m- Millenia, adult wolf- Homosexual- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Reflector (primary), Telepathy (secondary)- Tags: none at the moment

The intelligent and wise but sometimes shy and nervous one sighed. His ears twitched a bit, but that's about the only movement to be seen. The giant wolf looked like he was made of wispy smoky shadows. The red eyed wolf was also sealed in an unknown location.

Equuleus the Foal- Star Colt, Leus- m- millennia but looks like a colt- pan- no Guild yet- mark- Celestial Spirit- Eclipse/Black- no owner yet- S rank- Time magic- Tags: none at the moment

The playful and fun loving but wild and loud one blinked grayish eyes. He was sealed somewhere, and assumed others to be as well...The horse appeared to be made of stardust, or a star filled night sky. He hoped someone would come to find him soon.

Ellena Jeoffries- Elle, Sunflower, Princess- f- 14 y 8 mo- lesbian; crush on Lena- Fairy Tail guild but still a student- guild Mark- B rank but doesn't like to fight- currently working with light magic, trying to develop earthen magic- bow and arrows, bluish handle twin blades- Tags: Jesse and River, Jazz and Shiraragi (Marg)

The golden and brownish haired girl hummed quietly. She glanced to Jesse a moment, noticing how much attention he was paying to Shiraragi. She wondered if something was going on between them...She then shook her head a couple times. She glanced towards Tsubaki and Pania a moment. She then looked to Shiraragi, nodding to him. She shook her head, saying "If you're sure...well, I'll believe you. No...we don't want him breaking things," she said. She then looked towards the two other people entering the hall. She made a small sound as she saw them, one looked like the queen...She wasn't really sure, however. She turned her attention back to her juice, drinking some more of it.

Elijah Heartfilia Dragneel- Eli, Dragon boy, Prince of Hearts, E- m- 16 y- homosexual; Theo- Fairy Tail (still a student)- guild Mark- B rank- Celestial Spirit magic and Magic Card, secondary is Transformation (working to get to advanced)- plans to learn Fairy Sphere, Spatial Magic, Thought Projection, and Fire Dragon Slayer Magic- has Gemi/Mini and Cancer- blue-gray handle sword- Tags: Theo

-look back-

Last bumped by Spiritstar3 on Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:27 pm.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me