✧・゚ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 ─ [o+a]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

i. caden

Postby Mezzo » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:37 pm

──────── ♣ 𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑 ─────────────────────────────────────────────────
heartslabyul student tags: elliot mentions: huey, stellan word count: 1259

If you were to ask anyone, especially members of Heartslabyul, about Caden Milliner, the distinguished-looking student ever-decked out in a top hat, they’d likely tell you that trouble always had a way of finding him and his best friend, Huey Leveret… or rather, that they themselves were the problem, sowing chaos wherever they went. Not that Caden - Caddy - ever thought of himself in that way, mind you; what others (aka, a certain silver-haired housewarden!) considered troublemaking, he called having fun! After all, life would be so boring and repetitive otherwise… Case in point: just earlier that day, after having recently returned from winter break in the Queendom of Roses, the third-year had made it his own personal goal to discover a way to blow something up in Potionology, for the class was so dreadfully dull otherwise, he had to liven it up somehow, and he simply couldn’t wait to unleash his… explosive… potential at Science Club! Surely, he had thought, Divus Crewel would understand.

… Of course, in the three years that Caddy had been acquainted with the fur connoisseur, Professor Crewel had never changed his stance on these “unwanted” (as he put it) explosions. But that wasn’t for lack of trying on Caddy’s part!

The resulting combustion that occurred - in the midst of Crewel rambling over the semester syllabus. Perfect timing, really - had been as bright and colorful as it was loud and disruptive to the entire class, the resounding boom broken only by an equally stentorian whoop of triumph being let out by the unrepentant instigator himself. Thankfully, as always seemed to be the case with Caddy’s wilder ‘experiments’, no one had actually gotten hurt, which was perhaps a testament to what he was capable of pulling off - even without his inseparable, signature partner-in-crime! - given enough time, energy (which he was never short of!), and dedication. Or, at the very least, he’d thought it all very impressive and amusing; tragically, the professor did not share his appraisal. Utterly unamused with the hazardous state his classroom had been left in, the draconian teacher had promptly and soundly punished the culpable, shameless student with detention. Again. In other words — it had been a classic, typical day for Caden Milliner, who always managed to find himself in one situation or another, usually of his own making!

… And that was how Caddy found himself here, stuck in detention after classes had ended for the day, Professor Crewel looking sternly down upon him (heh, the teacher’s current expression kind of reminded him of Stellan when he was particularly angry, teal eyes barely restraining the urge to twitch in vexation-) while he boredly drummed his fingers against the wood of the desk he sat at, incapable of sitting still even now as he tapped a rhythm he made up in his head. He would have kept at it, too, but one impatient warning lash from Crewel’s signature pointer against the teacher’s table convinced him that wasn’t a particularly good idea… this time. Instead, donning his best impression of a sheepish smile (hell, he’d never been sheepish his entire life!), he proceeded to brazenly ask, “Say Teach, given how it’s a new semester and all, I really think you should let this one go. You know, in the name of the Science Club. By the way, have I mentioned yet that you’re looking more fashionable than ever? ‘Cause you are.”

This totally-reasonable, not-guilt-trippy-or-appeasatory-at-all appeal, of course, was simply met with a quirk of one perfectly trimmed eyebrow and a blunt “No.”

Not one to be let down, however, Caddy kept on beaming despite the refusal and, as he was the type of person who tended to put his foot in his mouth, leaned in conspiratorially to declare, “Ohhh, I get it, Teach! You just can’t get enough of my company! No worries, I can stay as long as you want then!” Nevermind that he had a very-important engagement to get to by six this evening. He was definitely not going to miss out on a party, thank you very much, especially one practically hosted by his best mate Huey, with food and tea galore! Besides, if he somehow ran late, he’d be having trouble with another authority figure, so…

Oh, okay, maybe that had actually been the wrong thing to say though, because Caddy swore he could see a vein forming on his teacher’s head, and he wasn’t keen on the idea of being re-trained or whatever else Crewel had in mind. “Kidding. I kid,” he said in an attempt at mollification, leaning back in his chair and holding up both hands in surrender. This seemed to temporarily appease his captor (because that’s what this was! He was being held captive from goofing off freely with Huey!), and with his attention diverted for the time being, Caddy surreptitiously pulled out his phone onto his lap, glancing down to see… oh, another 10 missed messages from Huey, each a different variation along the lines of ‘i hate my life’, ‘send help q_q’, and ‘stellan agrias is the bane of my existence and a DICTATOR!!!’. The last texts, though, had been in regards to Caddy’s uncharacteristic silence in their chat:

From ☼☼ BETTER HALF ☼☼: did crewel yell at u (8 minutes ago)
    u ok? (8 minutes ago)
    did u survive???? (8 minutes ago)
    did u die (1 minute ago)

Glancing up, Caddy saw that the teacher’s attention was still momentarily pulled away by something in the hallways, so he bravely dared a chance to reply:

From you: sadly yes
    but i lived :^)
    getting out of here asap hold on

The next few minutes could only be described as ceaseless badgering, with Caddy growing bolder by the second, spewing out lines like, “You sureeee you don’t want to let me go early? Just this once?!”, “I swear I’ll do extra homework and everything, I’ll make up for it!”, “I’ll even write an apology letter, the whole spiel!”, “Come onnnn Teach, have a bit of mercy! I’m trying my best here!” Was it annoying? Most definitely yes, but something about it had to have been effective because in the midst of his pleading, Crewel seemed to finally lose his patience, snapping his pointer against the table before pointing it at Caddy and then gesturing at the door, as if he didn’t want to be in his student’s presence for another minute. Which, okay, yeah, understandable, but Caddy had made Huey a promise, and he wasn’t going to break it!

Making a mad dash out of the otherwise empty classroom, he held onto the rim of his hat as he bolted in the direction of the dorms, intent clear in his pace. However, focused as he was on returning to the Heartslabyul dorm to meet up with Huey, one of Caddy’s vices was how easily distracted he was, and it showed in how quickly he stopped in his tracks when he spied a dirty blond standing on his own in the hallways, just… looking at his magic pen?

Recognizing one of the new Ramshackle students, Elliot, Caddy didn’t hesitate to bound over, his return to the dorms momentarily forgotten as he called out cheerfully, “Afternoon! Whatcha doing here all on your own?” Because no one should have to be on their own, if you asked him! Leaning in to face the blond (personal space, what was that?), he flashed his wide signature grin before continuing, “There’s fun to be had, you know! You’re coming to our tea party tonight, right? Everyone’s welcome, especially new students! And you’ll all get to try Huey’s cooking! He’s the best, I tell you.”
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[3] Lucius

Postby Soup5 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:51 pm

Lucius Hillsburg
    Diasomnia . 17 . Courtyard . Tags: Kaimi, Calix
    When he heard about the potion's potential, there was a moment of silence for Lucius. Sounded like the Savanclaw's Housewarden has just admitted he has been unaware of what he had just created - actually, the longer Lucius ponders on his own previous words, it has become evident that Lucius unconsciously offered the housewarden another terrible idea. "...Again, the problem wasn't lie in its potential... Housewarden, do you still remember what was in them? That fade effect could be some type of invisibility potion, but will there be any side effects? If you somehow randomly made it, then we have to pay close attention to it, just in case... " Before there is more to say, the Diasomnia watches the Houswarden walk to the previous visible object and then pressed his foot onto it. "It's only the beginning of school, Houswarden..." He helplessly spoke up. His words were beginning to lose their confidence as the Housewarden continued to counter.

Should the destruction really be claimed as a talent? "Testing out potion? Do you really want to play with lives, Housewarden? Isn't it best to experiment with it in an isolated area?" Lucius refused to make any further comment.

While he listened to the Savanaclaw’s Housewarden. Another presence close by suddenly made his face drained of all courage. It’s another housewarden. What made this housewarden particular was the fact that this housewarden specialized in potions. The poor Diasomnia student is now sandwiched between his two seniors. The worse part is the Savanclaw begins to groom himself, purposely provoking the other Housewarden.

Although Lucius didn't utter a word, his eyes went wide. Concern and uneasiness reflected in his eyes after listening to the housewarden's way of lecturing the other warden. Lucius was about to meekly speak up, while still concerned about the housewarden's mood, however, the Savanaclaw immediately retaliated back before Lucius can utter them. As expected the Savanclaw's Housewarden's guts. However, Lucius's face immediately sunken when he felt a nudge from the Housewarden; another dilemma. Housewarden, I am just a simple Diasomnia student, please be easy with me. At first, Lucius refused to meet his eyes, but when he heard the Savanaclaw's Housewarden wasn't trying to hurt anyone, his attention had successfully redirected back at the Housewarden. Housewarden, didn't you just aim for the spot with the most lives? Is that a red flag? Aren't you contradicting yourself? He didn't speak out as the tension has already grown heavy. Lucius immediately comes up with a solution to ease this tension. Unless... I have another idea.

“Pomfiore Housewarden, I understand your frustration with the Savanaclaw’s Housewarden’s destructive nature, but simply bickering is not only pointless - when it’s up to the other party’s acknowledgment of their mistake - but even will waste your time. Even if you point out his mistake, it’s foreseeable that this action will be repeated. Do you still remember how many times he had been scolded by his instructors? It’s already his second year, yet his behavior has not changed too much. You can really tell simply scolding is just not the efficient way.” Lucius paused to give Pomfiore housewarden’s time to consider resolving this pointless bicker soon as possible. He then continued, "these next words may upset you, but please consider it, Housewarden. Even if you disagree with my suggestion, there is no harm in trying it. Pomfiore Housewarden, please let this conflict go. Of course, this behavior is still unacceptable and will not go unnoticed, so here is also a solution. How about assigning someone to monitor him?” Lucius offered before turning to Savanaclaw’s Housewarden.

“And what do you think, Housewarden? Do you still want to continue? Everything has been said. You are free to continue, though I’ll simply take my leave right now and call on one of the staff to handle this. That is the fastest way and the most efficient way to resolve this.”
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:17 pm

███ SHUGO YAMADA
    octavinelle || location - interior hallways || tags - kazuki, denji, zephyr (mentioned)

the octavinelle student perked up as denji spoke, an eyebrow raised before a deadpan expression crossed his
    features at the mention of his stalker friend, zephyr descoteaux of scarabia. the wolf beastman had his tende
    ncies to find the jaguar at any given time, so much in fact that shugo started walking around the halls of nigh
    t raven by always looking over his shoulder. he muttered softly, "fortunately for me, no i have not run into zep
    hyr. hopefully he steers clear ... but knowing him. that's asking for too much." he muttered before rolling his
    eyes for added dramatic flair. before shugo could answer about the monstro cafe, kazuki piped up in between
    and stated that he was off to his dorm, more than likely to plan on what torment he was gonna bring to shugo
    next, before finally answering denji's question, "i do actually. i had a shift yesterday too, because i could use
    all the hours i can get if im quite frank. but it'd be cool if you joined me. im sure ginger would join too once h
    es done scheming."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧・゚ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 ─ [o+a]

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:21 pm

--> _--[ Miyu Kyomizu ]--_ <--
♥️[Heartslaybul]♥️♥️[16]♥️♥️[exterior hallways]♥️♥️[tags; open]♥️

The young boy jumped as he heard Stellan's voice, whipping around to face him in an attention pose, jaw clenched a bit in nervousness as his lightbulb jingled on his horn.
He swallowed nervously before grabbing it gently and stopping the incessant noise and going back into attention.
"Ye-yes sir!" he stuttered out, shaking a bit. He was waaaay nervous whenever he talked to higher authorities because it was either he was going to go to detention and get a warning.

He fidgeted with his nails, eyes darting around as he waited for the taller heartslaybul housewarden to leave, and as soon as he did, he grabbed Rikka's hand and ran in the opposite direction.
"I want to become a prince just like the ones in shoujo manga...!"

"Good morning! I hope today will be a good day too!"

"Ha! Today is the release day of a new volume...!"

"Do you read any manga? I can give you some good recommendations!"

"The next volume of my favorite series is on sale today!"

"I hope I'll become a prince one day"... "There, that'll do it. Wait, did I say that out loud?!"

"Yay! I love sweets! Thank you for the chocolate!"

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:58 pm

Chester Padilla - Savannaclaw - tags: open

He left the room alongside his older brother Sierra, they were sharing the room, which was not really a problem to him as he was used to being around the blond-haired male. They were brothers after all. They decided to walk past the courtyard and he managed to see their dorm house-warder Kaimi's blue hair and large pointed ears there talking with Pomfiore's house warden and another boy seemed to belong to Diasomnia if he remembered right. He looked around them for other students, but so far those three were the only ones he could see so far, maybe the rest was already inside the college. He looked over to his brother who walked in front of him like he almost always did, and like usually he didn't even look to the side where their house-warder was being chatted at. He didn't see that as anything abnormal though as it seemed that his brother seemed to have disagreed with every house-warder for all the dorms.

Sierra Padilla - Savannaclaw - tags: open

He left his room at least, after staying an hour to make himself look good, it was important to him, and he wanted to make sure his younger brother didn't stand on his feet on that. He took the longest walk around the courtyard to the entrance door, he could see his house warder's blue hair showing up at the corner of his eyes, but he didn't even look their way. Housewarder or not, he doesn't need to bow to anyone, instead they maybe could bow to him instead. He pushed the main door open with a rush, so hard that the door almost hit the adjacent wall, making some of the boards move, and probably startled the students who were nearby. He didn't really care about that, he come to the building and everyone better be alert about it.

Dominic Guerra - Diasomnia - tags: open

He was late, he was always late, he left his room in a hurry, and he didn't even know if he got everything he needed with him. He was so confused, after just waking up from his very odd dream, which somewhat still haunted his mind. He entered the college's main door and run to the first stair to the second floor where most of the classes were held. He stumbled to the stairs but didn't fall before the last stairs were too much for his balance and he fall on his knees to the top landing of the stairs. Taking a deep breath, he shakingly stood up and looked around the hallways 'Wait, why class I could be at now?' he thought to himself as he started to look for a calendar book in his bag where he had added everything about his weak classes to know what was which day. He could not find the calendar and realized that he likely left it in his room 'Great...I am already late and I have zero knowledge of which class I was supposed to go to now' he thought to himself as he sat down on the floor near the stairs.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧・゚ calix ─ [003.]

Postby molotov » Tue May 02, 2023 3:05 am

─── 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐗 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔 ───
    pomfiore housewarden xxx // xxxlocation. courtyard xxx // xxxtags. lucius & kaimi
    kaimi had a very twisted definition of “tidying up.” much to calix’s dismay as he bore witness to the dishevelment of his clothing and hair. a look of repulsion creeped it’s way across his cold features only for a moment, before the housewarden recomposed himself with a clear of his throat. “your insolence truly knows no bounds.” he muttered, glowering at the fellow warden. the temptation to fix what was ruined intense as he forced his fidgety hands into stillness at his sides. what followed only further irritated the pomfiore housewarden, eye twitching with the insulting statement. “let’s get one thing straight. if anyone should be resigning, it’s you.” calix retorted sharply, voice calm and cold as ice. “you’re a blemish on night raven college. a waste of valuable time and resources. you don’t have any place here, nor will you ever if you continue to keep up this outrageous behavior.” he continued, contempt rising in his voice as did his frustration. “it’s about the aesthetic of the courtyard in it’s entirety. the well, the apple tree, the shrubbery all work together to maintain the courtyard’s appeal. and much like you, that translucent bench now tarnishes any semblance of balance this school once held.” there was some dramatics to the words but it was all for the sake of making a point. the housewarden was fully intent to continue his torrent of scolding before he was interrupted by the diasomnia student.

calix swiveled his intense glare onto lucius, listening but clearly not fond of the interruption. stubbornly, he wanted to be the one to teach kaimi a lesson. his behavior had persisted this long, and calix considered himself quite skilled in fixing the flaws of his peers. his expression softened some as he pondered over the subordinates words. he was making a lot of sense, perhaps the most reasonable of them all. indeed, lucius’s sense of responsibility was stronger than his own, how very irksome, he would make a note to find techniques to better manage his own anger. he was making his frustration known by engaging in this hooligan’s taunts. “oh?” the suggestion offered made the housewarden pause. at this rate, assigning someone to monitor kaimi was something calix would be in full support of. “now isn’t that a marvelous idea.” a sinister smirk creeped it’s way across his lips, basking in the notion as his reflective eyes turned back to kaimi. “looks like you’re alone on this one, kaimi. no surprise there.” calix cooed, as if he were talking to a child. it really was a shame to waste such potential on such infantile shenanigans, in that regard it made him that much more eager to be the one to monitor him. his schedule would make that difficult, but he felt an eagerness to help kaimi improve on his behavior. “i for one would love to volunteer. why, if it were up to me, i would have this ugly duckling spruced up in no time flat.” he swiveled to lucius, much as his words of ridicule were directed at kaimi. his smile faded as he turned his gaze back to the blue-haired nuisance. “now, the safety of everyone here, i would ask that you please remove any other potions you may have on you. makes things easier for the staff.” his eyes narrowed, placing his hands on his hips as he looked the savanaclaw housewarden up and down. “don’t make this harder than it needs to be.“
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat May 06, 2023 3:04 pm

𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓂𝒾 𝒫𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓀𝒶𝒾 ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄
⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ Savanaclaw Housewarden || location: courtyard|| tags: Calix, Lucius

Savanaclaw’s housewarden narrowed his eyes at his senior as he gave into his taunting, both in satisfaction for pulling it off but also because Calix’s retorts weren’t exactly different from Kaimi’s own views. The azure-haired teen had only earned his role as an attempt to fit in, although it was evident even to outsiders that that plan hadn’t worked out the way he thought it would. Just pointing out such a thing wouldn’t make him quit the gig however, and although the Pomfiore student’s remarks stung quite a bit, Kaimi forced a carefree grin to his face. Luckily for him, the topic had moved back to the courtyard for now. If it hadn’t, the usually quick-tongued Kaimi probably wouldn’t have had the mental fortitude to even come up with a response.

“You’re making a big deal out of a scene that everyone sees everyday anyway. If anything, my efforts have added to the mystery and intrigue of Night Raven College~” The boy pointed out, letting his tone towards the end fall into one that was more mocking. He had crossed his arms behind his head and turned himself away as if he were going to try to leave in the middle of getting further berated by the other housewarden.

That was, until, Lucius had gathered his courage and spoke up. Kaimi had almost given up on Lucius agreeing with any part of his plans, especially given with the looks the Diasomnia student was fixing on them, but found himself quite interested as he really did seem to be defending him. “Aww Luci-” He began, nodding along to Lucius’ words, but just as Kaimi thought the other was coming up with an excuse for him, he heard the word ‘monitor’. His nods quickly switched to head-shaking, and with a slack jaw he turned to the other seventeen year old. “Wha- betrayal! Why would you suggest such a thing! Look at how he’s smirking!” Anything that previously appeared relaxed about the Savanaclaw housewarden’s posture had vanished, leaving Kaimi to energetically gesture towards Calix with his hands. At the same time, he couldn’t help but respect Lucius a bit for pulling whatever kind of maneuver he just did- even if it spelled trouble for himself. Plus, if the other’s threat were real, he couldn’t exactly risk school staff coming after him again so soon. As much as Kaimi didn’t care much for NRC, he couldn’t really afford to get kicked out. Lucius was far more cunning than he had initially given him credit for, and that was not something that he would soon forget.

Kaimi’s ears flattened in irritation as he turned on Calix, baring his teeth and giving a low growl. “No it is not, it’d just be a waste of both our times and you can’t even handle me. Go monitor your own dorm.” He snarled, making a shooing away motion with his hand. In truth, Kaimi had no idea what Calix was capable of, and although Kaimi was awfully talented, there was still the fact that Calix had a more experience and was another dorm’s housewarden. Thinking a bit more rationally about his current predicament, Kaimi glared into the other housewarden’s eyes while he rummaged around in his pocket and brought out two more vials of the same purple liquid from before- followed by another that he somehow pulled out from his shoe and one more that had been hiding next to his wand in its pocket. “Whatever. It doesn’t even do anything cool.” Kaimi huffed as he passed them over, knowing fully well that he had already hidden a few other vials back inside the classroom for him to retrieve later. It wasn’t a precaution for this type of scenario exactly, although Calix had prevented the shimmery invisible goo from affecting other areas on campus in the near future. ”There! Now you don’t have to follow me around.” Kaimi gave an uncharacteristically well-meaning smile as he moved to start walking off.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat May 06, 2023 5:06 pm

█ ███ 𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 ❅
    diasomnia housewarden || location - main hallway || tags - stolas [mentioned]

seeing students bustling about always made azazel feel.. at ease. especially with the chaos that always
    ensued at night raven. the housewarden was no stranger to such chaotic energy, considering the home h
    im and his adopted brother, stolas, grew up in. the indigo haired male hummed a soft but gentle tune to
    himself as he meandered about along the hallway, keeping an eye out for any fellow diasomnia students.
    as their housewarden, azazel tended to feel a sense of protectiveness over them, albeit younger or olde
    r. clasping his hands behind his back, he continued along his path, icy blue eyes scanning the scene, thou
    gh also making sure he didn't spot a certain flame haired male. a terrible way to start the morning, he m
    ust say. especially with his brother's temper the way that it was.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[4] Lucius

Postby Soup5 » Sat May 06, 2023 6:04 pm

Lucius Hillsburg
    Diasomnia . 17 . Courtyard . Tags: Kaimi, Calix
    A sudden switch in Pomfiore Housewarden’s tone; it appeared that Lucius's plan had successfully piqued Pomfiore Housewarden's interest. "Oh? Pomfiore Housewarden, you are going to volunteer? Are you sure?" A hint of interest in those words while Lucius still remains modest. Hearing the Houseward decided to add himself to the list, he couldn't resist but focus on his eyes - wondering what sorts of reason led to this decision. Housewarden sure is confident about his ability, Lucius thought, the more he listened. The Savanaclaw Housewarden interjected. Betrayal? Lucius turned to him with a deadpanned eyes, “hmm? Something wrong, Housewarden?” He asked, putting on a dumbfounded act. As long as this Housewarden learned about self-control then this won’t be a big deal - of course, these thoughts are kept to himself. His seniors continued to bicker with each other - well, everything has been said so Lucius let them deal with each other for the rest of the quarrel. Despite Savanaclaw Housewarden's tries to oppose the idea, his voice soon lost its confidence after Pomfiore Housewarden made a demand. Lucius watches the Savanclaw Housewarden rummaging out other vials from different areas before finally leaving. Lucius made a note of it.

He turned to the Pomofiore Housewarden, "I'll report this incident to the Headmage and will also have a discussion with him, specifically about the incident caused by Savanclaw Housewarden. After all, apathetically throwing a random vial without giving a reason, other than for pleasure is simply a disgrace to The Fairest Queen and a question of what other possibilities he can do for personal pleasure. I have a plan in mind, but I may need your presence because a mere student may not be as effective as the Housewarden, who is strict about putting importance on handling their potions. However, if Housewarden has other priorities to focus on, then I have no reason to stop you; you are always free to use the 'monitor' method; this method is only a backup plan, there are other methods I have also prepared." Lucius paused to give the Housewarden time to ponder. He understands very well he can’t always trouble the Houswarden. After all, the Housewarden still has his own priorities to fixate on so Lucius had to consider other advantages. He then rested his chin under his fist and looked away momentarily, "do you find it strange that this Housewarden manages to get their hands on the vial, despite their petty nature being pretty well-known around the school?" He finished before giving the Housewarden a bidding nod. "That is all. I'll be off now. You are still free to come with me, Housewarden Calix." Lucius purposely slipped the Housewarden's first name at the end of his word before began walking past him.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

denji . [ 004 ]

Postby koi.fish » Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:43 am

██
    ██
    𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 ─────────────────────
    ramshackle // location. interior hallways - mostro lounge // tags. kazuki, shugo

The Ramshackle student gently nodded his head in understanding at Shugo's seething remarks; nothing appeared to have changed over the holidays it seemed ─ especially with Kazuki's retreat to his dorm no doubt up to no good. "Don't have too much fun without us," Denji called after the ginger's fleeting figure before turning his attention back to his shorter friend, a slight furrow of his brow present upon his features. "I hope your dorm leader isn't overworking you too much, it's only the first day back and you're already so concerned about getting your hours in?" Denji had all too clearly recalled memories of Kazuki showing up at the Mostro Lounge with intentions ranging from convincing Shugo to work the rest of his shift in a maid dress to simply distracting him, so for the beastman to be so dedicated to getting in his hours with Kazuki in his general vicinity was certainly commendable to say the least. Although, if Kazuki was to make his presence at the Mostro Lounge known much to Shugo's chagrin as predicted, the Ramshackle student figured a head start to Octavinelle would serve well to mellow things out first.

"Heh, yeah, might as well meet him there in that case," Denji replied with a cheerful nod, albeit the gesture was accidently paired with slightly drooping eyelids and a small yawn ─ the walk there might as well work to wake him up enough to not fall asleep at one of the Mostro Lounge booths.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me