What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:11 am

Mayu: "Yeah, I can, and I can go get Adrienne as well, if whatever it was that was watching us, if it has a shadow then she would be able to tell us what that shadow belongs to." I said. I changed forms and took off to go get Adrienne.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlitWolf2022 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:03 am

Min Yoongi ~ Male ~ Ragdoll House Cat ~ BTS Member ~ Searching for the 6 other members ~ Tags: Nightmare & Jonathan

Yoongi, after noticing the wolf wouldn't hurt him, stepped put of the bushes cautiously. He sat as close to the bush as possible and eyed the two. "Where are we? Well look around! We're in the freaking woods!" His heart was pounding from the close encounter and he nibbled at some prickly burrs in his fur. He then sighed softly. "I'm... Suga, who are you?"He said, wondering if the male would know who he was before... This happened. " And yeah, we're animals...He added. The thought of never making music again pained him, and he lowered his gaze. He looked up at the human and immediately knew that he couldn't understand them in the least.
████████
████████

Link! Link! Link!
█████████ DOWN ON ME

Hey there! I'm MoonlitWolf2022, but you can call
me Moon! I have Autism and ADHD, so forgive me if
I lose focus or get distracted easily. I am an artist
for Baby Bassets and Teacup Pups!
I'm the owner of Country Hounds, go check it out!
I'm working hard to get it open!

──MOON SHE/HER YOONGI BIASED──
██████████████████████████████

xImage
x───────────────────
xCODING CREDIT ───────
xImage

TO
PROVE

YOU WRONG
MoonlitWolf2022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:52 pm

Sunshine- f- adult- Pan- OC- Tags: Sandy/Venti and Kota/ Lisanna

The cream and white rabbit shook her head. "Trying to be nice and throwing yourself into danger are two completely different things," she said. She nosed at the small rabbit a moment. She then returned her attention to the others. She looked to the tiger worriedly. Then again, Lisanna wasn't going to hurt them.

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota/ Lisanna

The cream and white male sighed and shook his head. He glanced to the tiger and Venti, then to Sunnie and Kota a moment. He then looked to Venti once more. He moved closer to the longer legged male, longer legs causing the hare to seem taller. He remembered how Venti had called him cute. Well, he'd called all of them cute, but still. He felt warm a moment, then shook his head. He squeaked a couple times, rabbit sounds, then "Stuck here..." as it finally set in that they didn't know how to get back home.

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Mayu and Manzo

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She said "Okay," then watched as Mayu went off.

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The white haired boy waited.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The dark haired boy waited.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Mayu and Manzo

The brown eyed redhead hummed. She waited with the others now.

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat flicked his tail and twitched his ears. He waited as well, not able to really do anything.

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: Che'nya, Whitie, Ruggie

The cute brunette gripped the hat gently again. They squeaked and blushed when the cat male focused on them again. They said "I...maybe?" and it became a question. They closed their eyes and concentrated, squeaking as they became a brown lop bunny again.

Whitie- m- 17- bi; Ruggie- multi fandom OC- humanoid now- Tags: March and Che'nya, Ruggie

The white furred red eyed rabbit shivered a bit. He crouched upon the hyena paws, deciding he quite liked it here. He nodded as he said 'Yeah, it's me.' He figured the other could understand him, despite not being a type of rabbit. He squeaked when the then nuzzled at him a bit...He felt warm, and was so glad there was now fur to hide it. 'I-I...uh...thank you,' he said. He then said 'Again, we've only really seen these trees, and I'm not sure how much use they'd be. I didn't see much of anything else on the way over here. When I woke up, I was on the ground, out in the open. It wasn't very nice waking up like that...but at least I wasn't in rabbit form.' He glanced around a bit now, trying to see anything.

(For Ruggie)

He rolled his eyes a bit at the cat male... "Yes...it is me," he said, wondering if the other could still understand him. Look to March, he said "Pick them up." He saw them looking up at the cat male after transforming, after all.

Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow- m- adult- bi or pan, has a girlfriend named Jessica- has adopted kids (depending on the timeline)- Batman canon- was human, now a wolf- Nightmare's person- Tags: Nightmare/ Yoongi

The darker faced blue eyed brown wolf snorted and shook his head at the other. "Well, of course I know it's woods...somewhere. Do you know where, though? This clearly isn't any woods or trees anywhere near where I'm from." He didn't know how he knew this, but somehow he just knew it. They weren't anywhere he was familiar with. He nodded and said "Suga...My name is Jon...Crane, just call me Crane. The human is Nightm- Night, you can call him Night."

Nightmare- m- adult- has a mate- Batman canon- now human- Tags: Jonathan/Yoongi

The average height and creamy peachy skinned one had fallen silent now. Crane seemed able to understand him. He knew animals could understand people to an extent, otherwise how would they learn tricks and stuff? Shaking his head, he listened as they made noises back and forth.

Arlo- m- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- now dog- Tags: Blanche/Macbeth

The dark furred dog with reddish or some colored eyes nodded. He said "Then...thank you for the food," as that was normal for them to say. They were from a fantasy version of Japan, or the like. They still used honorifics, and were very polite. He stood and sniffed around a bit. He finally scented where the meat must be at.

Blanche- agender- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- fox now- Tags: Arlo/Macbeth

The dark nosed fox silvery/off white fox twitched their ears. They flicked their tail, green eyes looking to the dark furred jaguar now. They nodded and thanked him as well, and said "That's very nice of you. Wasting food is no good..." they then said.

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- exploring- Okamiden OC- human now- Tags: open for Jinku

(heterochromia and long white hair like her mom. she has many clothes.)

Amaterasu- f- adult- Oki- Okami canon- human now- Tags: Amaya/ open for Jinku

(Pretty woman with green or blue eyes and long white hair. She has a lot of kimono and such, and her favorites seem to be a blue flower one or a white and red one.)

Dark Sun- m- 12- ace homoromantic; Sam- Okamiden canon- normal wolf now- Tags: open for Sam

(He's just a dark furred wolf now, with dark ambery eyes that almost look red.)

Jess- genderfluid- 12- Demi pan; Chibi- Okamiden OC- human now- Tags: going with Darky

(Pale skin, freckles on arms and legs, red curls to chest/mid back, brown eyes. Has a variety of clothes as well. Seems to favor stockings, fingerless gloves, purples and stuff with animals on it. Also has hats and stuff but none of that is here.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:01 pm

Mayu: I came back with Adrienne and landed and she got off and I changed back to normal. Adrienne followed me to where I had seen whatever it was that was watching us.

Adrienne: I saw the remints of a shadow. "There is enough of a shadow here for me to figure out whatever was watching you guys, I figured that's why Mayu came to get me." I said. I placed my hand on the ground and closed my eyes.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlitWolf2022 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:31 pm

Min Yoongi ~ Male ~ Ragdoll House Cat ~ BTS Member ~ Searching for the 6 other members ~ Tags: Nightmare & Jonathan

Yoongi flexed his claws into the dirt as the wolf snorted again. He looked away and shook his head, clearly not used to the lack of respect. In Korea, almost everyone was polite with others. Sighing he shook his head, going back to nibbling at the burrs unsuccessfully. Looking at the wolf he answered. " No, I dont know either. I've never really spent much time in the woods, so even if it was near somewhere I know, I wouldn't be able to tell." He simply nodded at the names, remembering them, though he wasn't sure what use the humans name would be." We should try looking around. And we can mark trees or something to show where we've already been." He said. In truth, he wanted to find the other members. But Crane didn't need to know so...
████████
████████

Link! Link! Link!
█████████ DOWN ON ME

xImage
x───────────────────
xCODING CREDIT ───────
xImage

TO
PROVE

YOU WRONG
MoonlitWolf2022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:39 am

Sam - Male - Black-and-White Cat (was a child) - Time Warp Trio - Tags: Dark Sun and Jess

Sam woke groggily and attempted a groan but it came out as more of a yowl which quickly transformed into a yawn of both sleepiness and confusion. His eyes reopened and immediately widened in fear as there before him stood a ... wolf?! A screech came from him as he skittered backward and stumbled clumsily over his new-found cat paws. "Whaaat...?! Where am I...? he began to question before the site of the accompanying and beautiful female caught his attention as well. His eyes narrowed as he tried to see better, unused to not wearing glasses but still just as confused and frightened.

Jinku - Male - Human child (was a fox) - Dragon Ball Z - Tags: Amaya, Amaterasu

Jinku's eyes fluttered open and he instinctively shook himself off and got to his feet. When he reached to rub the sleep from his eyes he gasped in shock as her felt no fur there but instead smooth, tannish skin. A yelp of shock escaped him as he stared down at his now human hands! "What on Ear...?!" he stopped, slapping both hands over his mouth as if startled by his own voice. His eyes darted around before he called out once more in a bewildered and confused manner. "Hellooooo? Anybody out there?!" he called out, voice cracking with distress and confusion.

Binky - Female - Cybercat (turned human) - Cyberchase - Tags: Open

Binky groaned as she woke up but it still ended up sound rather cat like as she groggily came to. A yawn came from her and when she tried to cover it, her eyes opened to not the sight of her typical green cat paws. Oh, no! To her surprise and horror was the hand of a human! She sprung up to her feet and began to feel her smoothed, furless face until her hands brushed against her... hair?! "M-mirror! I need a mirror!" she yelped out, only to find herself in a place with not a single mirror to be found! Not understanding what had happened or what was going on, she clumsily ran on her new-found human legs for the nearest water source so she could at least see her new reflection. Part of her was afraid to find out.

Miguel- Male - Golden Retriever - RtED - Tags: Open

Miguel's eyes shot open and he immediately sprang to his.... paws?! "What the...?" he whimpered out confusedly but stopped himself immediately and instinctively searched for his partner Tulio... but there was no sign of his dark-haired companion anywhere. "Tulio...? he wined helplessly before sticking his nose to the ground in an attempt to test out his new sniffer. A sneeze came from him next as the surrounding dirt and debris irritated it yet there was so much more scents to take in in this canine form.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:38 pm

Sunshine- f- adult- Pan- OC- Tags: Sandy/Venti and Kota/ Lisanna

The cream and white rabbit shook her head. "Trying to be nice and throwing yourself into danger are two completely different things," she said. She nosed at the small rabbit a moment. She then returned her attention to the others. She looked to the tiger worriedly. Then again, Lisanna wasn't going to hurt them.

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota/ Lisanna

The cream and white male sighed and shook his head. He glanced to the tiger and Venti, then to Sunnie and Kota a moment. He then looked to Venti once more. He moved closer to the longer legged male, longer legs causing the hare to seem taller. He remembered how Venti had called him cute. Well, he'd called all of them cute, but still. He felt warm a moment, then shook his head. He squeaked a couple times, rabbit sounds, then "Stuck here..." as it finally set in that they didn't know how to get back home.

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Mayu and Manzo

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She said "Oh, that's really helpful, and...um...thank you." She shook her head, scolding herself as she didn't know if the wording sounded odd. Sighing, she glanced around, then waited for Adrienne to do her thing.

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The white haired boy nodded.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The dark haired boy nodded.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Mayu and Manzo

The brown eyed redhead nodded. She said "That's a pretty useful ability."

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat flicked his tail and twitched his ears.

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: Che'nya, Whitie, Ruggie

The cute brunette gripped the hat gently again. They squeaked and blushed when the cat male focused on them again. They said "I...maybe?" and it became a question. They closed their eyes and concentrated, squeaking as they became a brown lop bunny again.

Whitie- m- 17- bi; Ruggie- multi fandom OC- humanoid now- Tags: March and Che'nya, Ruggie

The white furred red eyed rabbit shivered a bit. He crouched upon the hyena paws, deciding he quite liked it here. He nodded as he said 'Yeah, it's me.' He figured the other could understand him, despite not being a type of rabbit. He squeaked when the then nuzzled at him a bit...He felt warm, and was so glad there was now fur to hide it. 'I-I...uh...thank you,' he said. He then said 'Again, we've only really seen these trees, and I'm not sure how much use they'd be. I didn't see much of anything else on the way over here. When I woke up, I was on the ground, out in the open. It wasn't very nice waking up like that...but at least I wasn't in rabbit form.' He glanced around a bit now, trying to see anything.

(For Ruggie)

He rolled his eyes a bit at the cat male... "Yes...it is me," he said, wondering if the other could still understand him. Look to March, he said "Pick them up." He saw them looking up at the cat male after transforming, after all.

Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow- m- adult- bi or pan, has a girlfriend named Jessica- has adopted kids (depending on the timeline)- Batman canon- was human, now a wolf- Nightmare's person- Tags: Nightmare/ Yoongi

The darker faced blue eyed brown wolf tilted his head a moment. He seemed to be studying the cat, possibly. He then shook his head a couple times, and his ears twitched then perked. His tail flicked back and forth a couple of times. He said "I could get those burrs out for you...but you don't seem to trust me yet. Probably not enough to let me help with that, anyway." He then nodded and signed a bit. "Well, that's fine...but we should see if we can find any other animals, or people. Night needs someone he can understand, too." He looked to the now-human a moment, then back to Yoongi. He nodded to the cat once more. "That's...actually a really good idea," he said, then barked to Nightmare and wagged his tail.

Nightmare- m- adult- has a mate- Batman canon- now human- Tags: Jonathan/Yoongi

The average height and creamy peachy skinned one continued to listen. Not that he could really understand the two of them. He shook his head a couple times. When the wolf barked and wagged, he asked "What is it, are we going somewhere?"

Arlo- m- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- now dog- Tags: Blanche/Macbeth

The dark furred dog with reddish or some colored eyes nodded. He said "Then...thank you for the food," as that was normal for them to say. They were from a fantasy version of Japan, or the like. They still used honorifics, and were very polite. He stood and sniffed around a bit. He finally scented where the meat must be at.

Blanche- agender- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- fox now- Tags: Arlo/Macbeth

The dark nosed fox silvery/off white fox twitched their ears. They flicked their tail, green eyes looking to the dark furred jaguar now. They nodded and thanked him as well, and said "That's very nice of you. Wasting food is no good..." they then said.

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- exploring- Okamiden OC- human now- Tags: Jinku

The heterochromatic long haired one was still asleep. The white haired one made small sounds in her sleep, then whimpered. She moved around in her sleep, seeming to maybe have a bad dream...That, or she was just trying to follow something I'm her dream. She only whimpered once, then had stopped. She continued to move around from time to time, however. She let out a small breath as she seemed to feel the hand on her. She didn't wake yet, but was starting to.

Amaterasu- f- adult- Oki- Okami canon- human now- Tags: Amaya/ Jinku

The pretty woman with green or blue eyes had already been awake for a little. It was long enough to realize she had no ears or tail anymore. Though she'd been able to take a humanoid form, she'd had ears and a tail. They were both gone now. Shaking her head, she reached out to shake her daughter awake. The white haired child seemed completely human too...Ammy shook her head, patting down her white and red kimono/whatever. She then heard a voice, calling back "Where are you?"

Dark Sun- m- 12- ace homoromantic; Sam- Okamiden canon- normal wolf now- Tags: Sam

The dark furred adolescent wolf woke up, and nothing felt different. He didn't realize he was just a normal wolf now. He had ambery eyes, even, instead of the red ones of his usual form. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He then looked over and down as something screeched at him. He snorted and shook his head, as he stared the cat down. He then walked over to the human redhead, sitting beside the child. He knew, somehow, this was Jess, and leaned against them while saying "No clue...where we are."

Jess- genderfluid- 12- Demi pan; Chibi- Okamiden OC- human now- Tags: Darky/ Sam

The pale skinned and somewhat freckled redhead hummed a bit. They expected to feel ears twitching and tail flicking. However, she didn't, and she gasped as she looked down. She had a purple shirt and some shorts, and...was a human?! She glanced over as she heard a cat, and saw a wolf. The curly haired and brown eyed one somehow knew that was Darky. She didn't know who the cat was. She reached out to let the cat sniff her, and also laid her other hand on Darky.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:48 pm

Adrienne: I nodded. I finally opened my eyes and lifted my hand from the shadow. "The shadow belongs to a horse, the direction it went toward the hilly part of the island." I said "That's one of the places we haven't yet explored yet." I said.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlitWolf2022 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:21 pm

Yoongi watched him as he felt the analytical gaze from someone who was studying him, whether to compliment or criticize. If you knew the male,you would learn that he is often quiet and introverted and seemingly cold hearted. And it's not because he's shy and rude. He is kind hearted, caring, funny, talented and so much more... He shook his head, laying down onto his stomach. " Their actually quite bothersome, can you help me? But I'll make it clear, you try anything, and your done for." He warned, though he had no idea what he would truly do. He flicked his tail in unease as the wolf agreed it was a good idea, and flicked his ear as he barked. Night's words were confusing 'What...Going' was all he caught! How stupid was he to not be able to understand people!? He waited before speaking. "We'll scratch trees, unless you have a better idea."He said, waiting.
████████
████████

Link! Link! Link!
█████████ DOWN ON ME

xImage
x───────────────────
xCODING CREDIT ───────
xImage

TO
PROVE

YOU WRONG
MoonlitWolf2022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:27 am

Kitahara Motoyasu (The rise of the shield hero) - male - Fennec fox - crush (open)
Tags: Ren, open

He stalked and jumped into the water a few times trying to catch a fish, he ran around the riverbank like a crazy fox with rabies. It took him a long time to catch actually anything, but he didn't want to give up, and a least he succeeded. As wet as he was he walked out of the water dropped the fish down the dry ground and looked at the wolf there "...say anything and I will bite you?" he growled to him before the wolf had the time to even say anything. He sat down to eat the fish as he flicked his ears to the wolf's words with a snarl "You're kidding right? I am not your servant, get your own fish" he said to him with the annoyed tune. Flicking his ears toward the wolf "Shut it" he murmured under the meat he had in his mouth.

Amaki Ren (The rise of the shield hero) - male - black wolf - crush (open)
Tags: Kitahara, open

He stayed on the riverbank out of the way of the small fox trying to fish, licking his toes and fur he looked over the wet fennec fox who come out with the fish and smirked when he spoke up "...Well I was only trying to say...nice job" he said to him and stood up "now then catch me a fish too..." he said with an annoying yet playful smirk. He laughed as the fox got angry at his request "Of course I was kidding...don't be so serious..." he said to him as he walked to the riverbank to watch the water for fish too "I could starve to death if I could need to wait for you to catch anything for me to eat..." he murmured to him, but didn't look on his way, thought he could feel the annoyed stare on his black fur.

Roque Cheney (Fairy tail) - male - Chimera cat - crush (open)
Tags: Nightmare, Jonathan, Yoongi

He tried his abilities as a cat, sniffing the wind, when realized a scent which kind of reminded him about himself, but was different 'Another cat maybe?' he thought to himself as he started to run after the scent. His eyes looked at the trio there 'a human, wolf and a cat, what?' he thought to himself little unsure, but decided to closer to them "Helloo...Helloo...do you guys understand each other? As I do understand you..." he meowed as he go closer to them. He was alert of the wolf and the human.

Fried Justine (Fairy tail) - male - horse - crush (open)
Tags: Adrianne, Mayu

He listened to the voices in the distance when he heard some voices on closer now too. His eyes turned to the way of the dragon...no a person..."Helloohaa, yoohoo, dragon lady and not dragon lady...who are you looking at?" he called out as he got up on his hind legs. He got down to his four legs "I am just a horse, with four legs, and talk with whinny..." he said, flicking his ears 'Wait do they even understand me?' he thought.

Macbeth (Fairy tail) - male - black jaguar - crush (open)
Tags: Arlo, Blanche

He looked at them and went to his nest where the food was "Go for it..." he said to them as he laid down on the small rock near the palce. His eyes looked to the distance "Any of you have an idea what plans we have to do in this form?" he asked them "Transforming into an animal has not to be just a happening...there has to be a reason..." he said with thoughts.

Lisanna Strauss (Fairy tail) - female - white tiger - crush (open)
Tags: Sunshine, Venti, Kota, Sandy

She looked at Sandy when the male rabbit muttered something "A stuck here..." she repeated shaking her head when then thought came to her head "Oh no, that's not good if we're stuck here forever..." she said out loud. She then sighed "Even being a tiger is kind of cool, but I would want to go back to my old life...my family could be missing me, if they're not here as well," she said with a sigh.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me