What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:41 pm

Mayu: "I can tell Fried if you want Jessie." I said to Jessie. "I can be the translator or whatever it's called." I said

Adrienne: I stand back up. "I like that idea about Mayu telling Fried what we said." I said

Manzo: "I agree with Adrienne about that idea." I said. I walked over to Mayu.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:42 am

Venti :: Male :: Genshin Impact :: European Hare :: ~Kota, Sunshine, Sandy, Lisanna
"Mm, well I'm fine with continuing along the river if we're all in agreement?" Venti answered, a slight tilt to his head as he did. "You're right about someone or something having had to turn us into the animals after all. And your sense of smell could probably come in handy! I don't know much about tigers admittedly but if you do smell something you should definitely speak up." He stood as he spoke, shaking himself before his attention snapped to Kota. The hare bounded forward to nuzzle the rabbit comfortingly. "Not at all," he assured him, "no one's slowing anyone down, and we're all in this together now so you don't have to worry about that."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyverncult » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:04 pm

‎▷‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ─────────── ♂ ∙ 35 ∙ honshuu wolf ─── ‎𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒𝐔 ────‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎斬月 ∙

LOCATION: ▷ ... ? ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ | ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ TAGGED: ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ Open. ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎The ‏‏‎warrior did not normally sleep so soundly. He could not afford to; He often slept in the wilderness, and too much was at stake for him to let up his guard for any reason. A chill spread through the air that ruffled the fur of his coat, it was with that that his eye began to open.

‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ His waking was disoriented. Zangetsu felt dizzy, and his body felt.. abnormal. He took to sitting up, and it was there that the abnormality became obvious to him. He had been transformed into some sort of beast... Eyeing the long muzzle before him and turning his head down to appraise his paw, he wondered, perhaps a dog? He gritted his teeth ─ was this another curse? As usual, foul magics must be at work, and he was once again all alone...

‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Instantly alert, Zangetsu stood on his feet, bracing his back paws first. He was slightly unsteady, but he's seen Hachi prance on his threes... If that pup could do it, he would definitely manage. Zangetsu seemed to have awaken in an underbrush that he stalked out of, turning his head this way and that to scan his surroundings. He really wasn't aware of what kind of appearance his scarred visage had cut.

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Was ‏‏there anything nearby? Ensuring his surroundings were clear was most important at this point in time. ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎...‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎斬月 ∙‏‏‎

rec me some
retro games!‎

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

_now playing:_

MMX; FFIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:07 pm

[Queen: Kay Kay, just saying that's there's three others there other than Ammy. But you've mentioned them now so it's fine. Jinku isn't part of the family, he's from Dragonball Z but anyway. I don't remember him...I think tropic said he's from a filler episode or something.

Also, Jessica didn't actually get any herbs yet, she was just thinking of them (or speaking about them). She doesn't know if there's actually even herbs here, or if they even actually work as medicinal stuff, but I'm pretty sure they do and that's probably why they're in Warriors for wounds and illness, but anyway.]

Sunshine- f- adult- Pan- OC- Tags: Sandy/Venti and Kota/ Lisanna

The cream and white rabbit nodded to the tiger, saying "That would be a good idea, can you smell anything now?" She was a rabbit, so she had a better sense of smell too. She was lower to the ground than a tiger, though. She sighed and hopped over to Kota, nudging him and saying "You aren't slowing us down...why would you think that?"

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota/ Lisanna

The cream and white male glanced to the tiger a moment. He nodded to her but didn't really say much, since Sunny was already doing so. He watched Sunny then go to Kota. When Venti also went over to the smaller bunny, he felt a flash of...something. He didn't like this, he didn't like it at all. Whatever this feeling was, he didn't like having it. He huffed and looked away from them...He didn't even know what he was feeling, since back in his own world he'd never actually had a crush.

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu, Fried

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He stayed near to his daughter now.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Mayu and Manzo, Adrienne, Fried

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She sighed and said "Okay, okay..." to the horse, then smiled a bit. "A Mage is really cool," she said. "I was an elf before we...got here, so it's not quite the same but we all have magic."

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo, Fried, others

The white haired boy hummed.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo, Fried, others

The dark haired boy hummed.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Mayu and Manzo, Adrienne, Fried

The brown eyed redhead didn't know the cat was already telling the horse. Therefore, she nodded to Mayu and said "Sure. If you want to do the translating, you can do that." She then looked to the other two a moment, and nodded to them too.

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co, Fried

The green eyed black cat flicked his tail and twitched his ears. He nodded and sighed as he looked at the horse a moment. He said "Yes, most of us were elves as Marina has said. Jessie here said she was a cat person, I'm not sure if you can understand her or not."

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: Che'nya, Whitie, Ruggie

The cute brown bunny squeaked as he looked up at the cat male. 'Can you...understand me even though I'm like this?' he asked. He then said 'It...it isn't weird.' He fell silent, though felt a bit warm as the other male said he looked really cute.

Whitie- m- 17- bi; Ruggie- multi fandom OC- humanoid now- Tags: March and Che'nya, Ruggie

The white furred red eyed rabbit shivered a bit. He crouched upon the hyena paws, deciding he quite liked it here. He nodded as he said 'Yeah, it's me.' He figured the other could understand him, despite not being a type of rabbit. He squeaked when the then nuzzled at him a bit...He felt warm, and was so glad there was now fur to hide it. 'I-I...uh...thank you,' he said. He then said 'Again, we've only really seen these trees, and I'm not sure how much use they'd be. I didn't see much of anything else on the way over here. When I woke up, I was on the ground, out in the open. It wasn't very nice waking up like that...but at least I wasn't in rabbit form.' He glanced around a bit now, trying to see anything.

(For Ruggie)

Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow- m- adult- bi or pan, has a girlfriend named Jessica- has adopted kids (depending on the timeline)- Batman canon- was human, now a wolf- Nightmare's person- Tags: Nightmare/ Yoongi, Roque

The darker faced blue eyed brown wolf turned to Yoongi. He watched the cat try and get the human to understand.

He nodded as he looked to the chimera cat again after that. "Oh yeah, this definitely must be some kind of curse or something...Why would anyone turn us into animals, and animals into humans? I guess they could have done it so we can understand how animals feel...I don't really know," he said. He shook his head a couple times.

Nightmare- m- adult- has a mate- Batman canon- now human- Tags: Jonathan/Yoongi, Roque

The average height and creamy peachy skinned one looked down at the cat as the cat approached. He tilted his head as the cat looked at the other two a moment. The cat then rubbed on him and nibbled at fur. He crouched down and noticed the burrs, asking "Do you...want me to get those out for you?"

Arlo- m- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- now dog- Tags: Blanche/Macbeth

The dark furred dog with reddish or some colored eyes shook his head. "I guess you're right...and maybe we don't need to avoid the forest. There might be something in the forest we should avoid, though. That or maybe there's just no birds here, but that's weird too."

Blanche- agender- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- fox now- Tags: Arlo/Macbeth

The dark nosed fox silvery/off white fox twitched their ears. They flicked their tail, green eyes looking to the others. "That is weird...if this world has no birds. What kind of world doesn't have birds or bird like creatures?" they asked, as even their world had avian Pokemon.

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- exploring- Okamiden OC- human now- Tags: Ammy and Issun/ Jinku, Sakuya

The heterochromatic white haired long haired girl hummed a bit. She giggled as she looked at the boy, and said "You're really cute." She wasn't really thinking, as she was only six years old. At this age, a crush would just be considered puppy love anyway. She then said "Oh, um...my name is Amaya. This is my mama, Ama...ter...asu, Ammy. We call her mama Ammy," she said with another sweet little giggle. She then looked to the Kirin that came up to her mother.

Amaterasu- f- adult- Oki- Okami canon- human now- Tags: Amaya and Issun/ Jinku, Sakuya

The pretty woman with pretty eyes smiled as she looked at the boy when he appeared. She nodded as she looked at him. Amaya seemed to like this boy a lot. Since Amaya introduced them both, she didn't say anything to the boy.

She focused on the Kirin, nodding and saying "Yes, i am Amaterasu. This is my youngest child, well...I'm pregnant again. She won't be the youngest for long, but right now Amaya here is my youngest. This boy...I don't know who he is, but he seems nice. Oh, the Tanuki is..." she trailed off. She knew Issun could introduce himself.

Issun- m- ??- Okami canon- asexual- was humanoid/spirit, now a Tanuki- dark furred Tanuki with a little green hat- traveling companion to Ammy- Ishaku is his grandpa- Tags: Amaterasu, Amaya, and Jinku, Sakuya

The dark furred Tanuki pawed at his hat a bit. He squeaked when he nearly knocked it from his head by doing so. He quickly righted it a bit, then looked to the female Kirin. He tilted his head as he looked at her, tail flicking a bit. He said "My name is Issun. I'm Ammy's companion!" he said proudly.

Jessica/Jess- f- 29 y- Okami OC- demi pan; some type of attraction to Waka- was human, now a red fox- small red fox with brown ears and snout and legs and one tail, brown eyes, white markings- Tags: Waka

The red fox flinched when he growled at her again. She shook her head a couple times, sighing and saying "Sorry..." again, since he growled at her. She said "I absolutely did not do this. I'm not even a fox, why would I turn myself into a fox and send others to a strange world even I don't know?"

Dark Sun- m- 12- ace homoromantic; Sam- Okamiden canon- normal wolf now- Tags: Jess/ Sam

The dark furred adolescent wolf kept ambery eyes focused on the black and white cat. He wasn't sure if this was considered a Tuxedo or not. Shaking his head, he winced a bit as the other seemed scared and mewed loudly. "It's...fine, I'm bigger than you. I'm a wolf, so I guess I get it. I um...normally am a wolf anyway, but I have a humanoid form, so this is strange. Um...my name is Dark Sun," he said. He then looked to the redhead, saying "I think they want to hold you."

Jess- genderfluid- 12- Demi pan; Chibi- Okamiden OC- human now- Tags: Darky/ Sam

The pale skinned and somewhat freckled redhead hummed a bit. They held their hands out towards the cat. Since they'd formerly been a wolf being, maybe considered a shifter or werewolf, they could understand at least Darky. They said "Yes...I want to hold him."

N- m- 20 y- GLITCH's series- canon- w/ V and Uzi starting soon- wolfdog now- Tags: V and others/ Miguel

He awoke and gasped as he sat up, looking around. Something hit him against the side of head, as he'd turned his head so fast. He made a small sound, and reached up. He saw a white paw and yelped, golden eyes staring at said paw now. He stood and turned quickly, catching sight of a flicking tail. It seemed to have somewhat curly/wavy fur. He reached up a paw to paw at his head, finding his hat had hit him. He was surprised to still have the hat, and pawed it back into place. Two half flop ears were atop his head. They poked up through the hat, so he realized it wasn't his original hat. It seemed to be the same one, but with holes for the ears. He then yelped "V!" as he saw the injured bunny and lifted her gently.

He heard a voice yelling somewhere, and growled a bit. "Who's there?!" he barked, and waited for an answer.

(For Miguel)

V- f- 20 y- same- canon- same- bunny now- injured- Tags: N and others/ Miguel

The oddly golden eyes white bunny shivered a bit, making a pained noise. She remembered the robot dinosaurs, she remembered pain...Someone had saved her, though, or something distracted the dinosaurs. She'd then fallen unconscious there. She woke now in pain, still. She made little bunny sounds of pain, not really able to process the change or even care. She gasped as N picked her up, somehow knowing it was him. "N..." she said, flinching as he barked around her and she'd heard the yell in the distance too.

Uzi Doorman- f- 18 y- same- canon- same- cat now- Tags: N and others/ Miguel

The purple eyed dark furred cat woke up with a jerk. She remembered the elevator and her own pain and or discomfort. She was a robot, but she could feel pain and such. She stared down at her paws and made a small sound. Shaking her head, she looked to the white rabbit. She was bigger than V now and almost opened her mouth to gloat. However, she noticed the other was injured and made a small sound. She stood close to the two, and looked around for whoever had yelled.

Cyn- f- actually 15 or 16 now- GLITCH's series- canon- Kota could be crush even though he's a bunny and she's not a bunny- fox now- Tags: N and others/ Miguel (might wander off)

The yellow golden eyed little sweet, sheepish, shy, innocent white/off white baby fox yawned. She opened those eyes and looked around. Hearing a familiar voice, she gasped and hopped up. She ran over to the wolfdog and yelped "N!" She then saw the injured bunny and said "V!! No, why is she hurt?" she asked, as if it was perfectly normal for her to be here, a fox and not possessed. She heard the voice and ran over a few feet. She barked "Over here!" to Miguel, though didn't know who he was yet.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlitWolf2022 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:05 pm

Min Yoongi ~ Male ~ Ragdoll House Cat ~ BTS Member ~ Searching for the 6 other members ~ Tags: Nightmare, Jonathan & Roque

Yoongi, after hearing the wolfs words, nodded and sighed."Curse or not, I wish it hadn't happened. I was doing just fine making music for a living, and wish nothing more but to be able to again. Imagine how out of tune my piano will become, and how dusty my equipment will be! And to mention the fact that I was on my way to see the other members of my group... he said, upset. When the human asked, he barely understood but meowed again, scratching at one in answer.

Kim Taehyung ~ Male ~ Tiger ~ BTS Member ~ Searching for the 6 other members ~ Tags: Open
Taehyung woke and stretched, keeping his eye's closed. " Yeontan? Want some breakfast?" He asked his little Pomeranian. Usually his Pomeranian would come wake him up further by stealing his blankets. But this morning, he didn't feel the blankets, nor hear his little Tannie crawling on the bed. He opened his eyes and looked around. Where was he? This wasn't his home in Seoul, it was some forest! He glanced down to make sure he was dressed before realizing he was.... A tiger!? He became an animal? He dashed around just to make sire, even bashing into a tree to see if it was a dream. Ouch... Nope, he was definitely not dreaming. "Hello!? Someone out there!?" He shouted, sitting and flicking his tail as he tried to think.

Kim Namjoon ~ Male ~ Koala ~ BTS Member ~ Searching for the 6 other members ~ Tags: Open
Namjoon woke and stretched before feeling as if he were falling. He desperately clung to the tree he was on, shaking. "That was close... Wait!? Why am I on a tree?" He asked himself. Where was he? This wasn't his home in Seoul, it was some forest! He glanced down to make sure he was dressed before realizing he was.... A Koala!? He became an animal? He even bit himself to see if it was a dream. Ouch... Nope, he was definitely not dreaming. "Hello!? Someone out there!?" He shouted, still clinging to the tree.

Jeon Jungkook ~ Male ~ Rex Rabbit ~ BTS Member ~ Searching for the 6 other members ~ Tags: Open
Jungkook woke and stretched before feeling as if he were being suffocated. He desperately scrambled out of the tiny hole, breathing quickly."That was close... Wait!? Why am was I in a hole!?" He asked himself. Where was he? This wasn't his home in Seoul, it was some forest! He glanced down to make sure he was dressed before realizing he was.... A Rabbit!? He became an animal? He even bit himself to see if it was a dream. Ouch... Nope, he was definitely not dreaming. "Hello!? Someone out there!?" He shouted, still breathing heavily from his panic.
MoonlitWolf2022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Itsnotaphasemom » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:05 am

Name:Cube
Sexuality: gay
Fandom(If any): The Pink Corruption
Canon or OC?: Canon
Species: Shape(Caretaker, light blue cube shape)
Description (If human, what do you look like now? If animal, what animal and what do you look like now?):https://pinkcorruption.fandom.com/wiki/Cube
Personality: A caring, sweet boy who- when his friends get hurt- gets upset to the point he cries.
History: This would take ages to explain, so just use the link from description.
Other: He can summon weird claw things to assist him.

Cube looked around in utmost confusion. "Where am I..? Where's cyan..?" He mumbled softly as he peered at the snow in front of him.
Itsnotaphasemom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me