What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:55 pm

Sunshine- f- adult- Pan- OC- Tags: Sandy/Venti and Kota/ Lisanna

The cream and white rabbit shook her head. "Trying to be nice and throwing yourself into danger are two completely different things," she said. She nosed at the small rabbit a moment. She then returned her attention to the others. She looked to the tiger worriedly. Then again, Lisanna wasn't going to hurt them.

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota/ Lisanna

The cream and white male sighed and shook his head. He glanced to the tiger and Venti, then to Sunnie and Kota a moment. He then looked to Venti once more. He moved closer to the longer legged male, longer legs causing the hare to seem taller. He remembered how Venti had called him cute. Well, he'd called all of them cute, but still. He felt warm a moment, then shook his head. He squeaked a couple times, rabbit sounds, then "Stuck here..." as it finally set in that they didn't know how to get back home.

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Mayu and Manzo, Adrienne, Fried

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She said "Should we...go over there and look then, or return to the base? I mean, if it's just a horse there shouldn't be a problem." She then heard horse sounds, and saw a horse over there.

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The white haired boy nodded.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The dark haired boy nodded.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Mayu and Manzo

The brown eyed redhead nodded.

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat flicked his tail and twitched his ears.

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: Che'nya, Whitie, Ruggie

The cute brunette gripped the hat gently again. They squeaked and blushed when the cat male focused on them again. They said "I...maybe?" and it became a question. They closed their eyes and concentrated, squeaking as they became a brown lop bunny again.

Whitie- m- 17- bi; Ruggie- multi fandom OC- humanoid now- Tags: March and Che'nya, Ruggie

The white furred red eyed rabbit shivered a bit. He crouched upon the hyena paws, deciding he quite liked it here. He nodded as he said 'Yeah, it's me.' He figured the other could understand him, despite not being a type of rabbit. He squeaked when the then nuzzled at him a bit...He felt warm, and was so glad there was now fur to hide it. 'I-I...uh...thank you,' he said. He then said 'Again, we've only really seen these trees, and I'm not sure how much use they'd be. I didn't see much of anything else on the way over here. When I woke up, I was on the ground, out in the open. It wasn't very nice waking up like that...but at least I wasn't in rabbit form.' He glanced around a bit now, trying to see anything.

(For Ruggie)

He rolled his eyes a bit at the cat male... "Yes...it is me," he said, wondering if the other could still understand him. Look to March, he said "Pick them up." He saw them looking up at the cat male after transforming, after all.

Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow- m- adult- bi or pan, has a girlfriend named Jessica- has adopted kids (depending on the timeline)- Batman canon- was human, now a wolf- Nightmare's person- Tags: Nightmare/ Yoongi, Roque

The darker faced blue eyed brown wolf shook his head. "Why would I try anything?" he asked, in all seriousness. "I'm not a normal wolf, as you could maybe tell." He shook his head a couple times, and moved over to the cat. He began to gently nibble at the burrs, managing to get some out. He then looked to Nightmare, saying "Night...might be able to help better, since he has actual fingers." He then looked as another cat came over. "Of course we understand each other..."

Nightmare- m- adult- has a mate- Batman canon- now human- Tags: Jonathan/Yoongi, Roque

The average height and creamy peachy skinned one noticed the wolf looking at him. He tilted his head as he watched his once-human. He wondered if the wolf wanted him to do something. He couldn't really understand the noises...but he could figure it out.

Arlo- m- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- now dog- Tags: Blanche/Macbeth

The dark furred dog with reddish or some colored eyes nodded. He walked over and grabbed some of the meat. He quickly gulped it down, just in case the black jaguar changed his mind...Shaking his head, he said "I have no idea...but yeah, there must be a reason."

Blanche- agender- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- fox now- Tags: Arlo/Macbeth

The dark nosed fox silvery/off white fox twitched their ears. They flicked their tail, green eyes looking to the nest. They walked over and grabbed some meat to eat as well. Once finished, they said "What kind of reason would there be to turn humans into animals?"

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- exploring- Okamiden OC- human now- Tags: Jinku

The heterochromatic long haired one was still asleep. The white haired one made small sounds in her sleep, then whimpered. She moved around in her sleep, seeming to maybe have a bad dream...That, or she was just trying to follow something I'm her dream. She only whimpered once, then had stopped. She continued to move around from time to time, however. She let out a small breath as she seemed to feel the hand on her. She didn't wake yet, but was starting to.

Amaterasu- f- adult- Oki- Okami canon- human now- Tags: Amaya/ Jinku

The pretty woman with green or blue eyes had already been awake for a little. It was long enough to realize she had no ears or tail anymore. Though she'd been able to take a humanoid form, she'd had ears and a tail. They were both gone now. Shaking her head, she reached out to shake her daughter awake. The white haired child seemed completely human too...Ammy shook her head, patting down her white and red kimono/whatever. She then heard a voice, calling back "Where are you?"

Dark Sun- m- 12- ace homoromantic; Sam- Okamiden canon- normal wolf now- Tags: Sam

The dark furred adolescent wolf woke up, and nothing felt different. He didn't realize he was just a normal wolf now. He had ambery eyes, even, instead of the red ones of his usual form. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He then looked over and down as something screeched at him. He snorted and shook his head, as he stared the cat down. He then walked over to the human redhead, sitting beside the child. He knew, somehow, this was Jess, and leaned against them while saying "No clue...where we are."

Jess- genderfluid- 12- Demi pan; Chibi- Okamiden OC- human now- Tags: Darky/ Sam

The pale skinned and somewhat freckled redhead hummed a bit. They expected to feel ears twitching and tail flicking. However, she didn't, and she gasped as she looked down. She had a purple shirt and some shorts, and...was a human?! She glanced over as she heard a cat, and saw a wolf. The curly haired and brown eyed one somehow knew that was Darky. She didn't know who the cat was. She reached out to let the cat sniff her, and also laid her other hand on Darky.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:20 pm

Mayu: "Hi, my friends and I were just curious about why you were watching us, my names Mayu I'm Kurikara dragon shifter-witch-hunter, who are you." I said to Fried. I am used to other people and animals seeing me shift back and forth.

Adrienne: I sat down on the ground near my friends. I was running low on my chaos mana.

Manzo: I looked at Mayu confused on how she could understand it. "Oh yeah she's shifter that's why she can understand it." I thought to myself.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:20 pm

The cream and white rabbit shook her head. "Trying to be nice and throwing yourself into danger are two completely different things," she said. She nosed at the small rabbit a moment. She then returned her attention to the others. She looked to the tiger worriedly. Then again, Lisanna wasn't going to hurt them.

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota/ Lisanna

The cream and white male sighed and shook his head. He glanced to the tiger and Venti, then to Sunnie and Kota a moment. He then looked to Venti once more. He moved closer to the longer legged male, longer legs causing the hare to seem taller. He remembered how Venti had called him cute. Well, he'd called all of them cute, but still. He felt warm a moment, then shook his head. He squeaked a couple times, rabbit sounds, then "Stuck here..." as it finally set in that they didn't know how to get back home.

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Mayu and Manzo, Adrienne, Fried

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She had been an elf with fox shift power, now a fox person. She realized she could understand the horse, to an extent. "I can...understand him too, kind of, I...think he's a male," she said. She then made a small sound and hurried over to Adrienne. She crouched beside her, asking "Are...are you okay?"

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The white haired boy hummed.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The dark haired boy hummed.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Mayu and Manzo

The brown eyed redhead tilted her head a bit.

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat flicked his tail and twitched his ears.

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: Che'nya, Whitie, Ruggie

The cute brunette gripped the hat gently again. They squeaked and blushed when the cat male focused on them again. They said "I...maybe?" and it became a question. They closed their eyes and concentrated, squeaking as they became a brown lop bunny again.

Whitie- m- 17- bi; Ruggie- multi fandom OC- humanoid now- Tags: March and Che'nya, Ruggie

The white furred red eyed rabbit shivered a bit. He crouched upon the hyena paws, deciding he quite liked it here. He nodded as he said 'Yeah, it's me.' He figured the other could understand him, despite not being a type of rabbit. He squeaked when the then nuzzled at him a bit...He felt warm, and was so glad there was now fur to hide it. 'I-I...uh...thank you,' he said. He then said 'Again, we've only really seen these trees, and I'm not sure how much use they'd be. I didn't see much of anything else on the way over here. When I woke up, I was on the ground, out in the open. It wasn't very nice waking up like that...but at least I wasn't in rabbit form.' He glanced around a bit now, trying to see anything.

(For Ruggie)

He rolled his eyes a bit at the cat male... "Yes...it is me," he said, wondering if the other could still understand him. Look to March, he said "Pick them up." He saw them looking up at the cat male after transforming, after all.

Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow- m- adult- bi or pan, has a girlfriend named Jessica- has adopted kids (depending on the timeline)- Batman canon- was human, now a wolf- Nightmare's person- Tags: Nightmare/ Yoongi, Roque

The darker faced blue eyed brown wolf shook his head. "Why would I try anything?" he asked, in all seriousness. "I'm not a normal wolf, as you could maybe tell." He shook his head a couple times, and moved over to the cat. He began to gently nibble at the burrs, managing to get some out. He then looked to Nightmare, saying "Night...might be able to help better, since he has actual fingers." He then looked as another cat came over. "Of course we understand each other..."

Nightmare- m- adult- has a mate- Batman canon- now human- Tags: Jonathan/Yoongi, Roque

The average height and creamy peachy skinned one noticed the wolf looking at him. He tilted his head as he watched his once-human. He wondered if the wolf wanted him to do something. He couldn't really understand the noises...but he could figure it out.

The dark furred dog with reddish or some colored eyes nodded. He walked over and grabbed some of the meat. He quickly gulped it down, just in case the black jaguar changed his mind...Shaking his head, he said "I have no idea...but yeah, there must be a reason."

The dark nosed fox silvery/off white fox twitched their ears. They flicked their tail, green eyes looking to the nest. They walked over and grabbed some meat to eat as well. Once finished, they said "What kind of reason would there be to turn humans into animals?"

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- exploring- Okamiden OC- human now- Tags: Ammy and Issun/ Jinku

The heterochromatic long haired one was still asleep. The white haired one made small sounds in her sleep, then whimpered. She moved around in her sleep, seeming to maybe have a bad dream...That, or she was just trying to follow something I'm her dream. She only whimpered once, then had stopped. She continued to move around from time to time, however. She let out a small breath as she seemed to feel the hand on her. She didn't wake yet, but was starting to.

Amaterasu- f- adult- Oki- Okami canon- human now- Tags: Amaya and Issun/ Jinku

The pretty woman with green or blue eyes had already been awake for a little. It was long enough to realize she had no ears or tail anymore. Though she'd been able to take a humanoid form, she'd had ears and a tail. They were both gone now. Shaking her head, she reached out to shake her daughter awake. The white haired child seemed completely human too...Ammy shook her head, patting down her white and red kimono/whatever. She then heard a voice, calling back "Where are you?"

Issun- m- ??- Okami canon- asexual- was humanoid/spirit, now a Tanuki- dark furred Tanuki with a little green hat- traveling companion to Ammy- Ishaku is his grandpa- Tags: Amaterasu, Amaya, and Jinku

The dark haired, green wearing one didn't know when he'd fallen asleep. He just suddenly woke up, and Ammy was a human. Her youngest child, so far, Amaya, was also a human now. He thought they'd always been able to take humanoid forms. They appeared to be fully human now, though. No ears or tail that he could see on either of them. Speaking of, he looked down and saw paws. He made a sound, whatever sound a Tanuki makes in startling, then listened as Ammy called out.

Jessica/Jess- f- 29 y- Okami OC- demi pan; some type of attraction to Waka- was human, now a red fox- small red fox with brown ears and snout and legs and one tail, brown eyes, white markings- Tags: open for Waka, might join Ammy and co if Waka goes there.

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous redhead hummed a bit. Not that she was a human with red hair anymore. She was now a red fox, and was making a small sound. She was doing so since she was beginning to wake up.

Dark Sun- m- 12- ace homoromantic; Sam- Okamiden canon- normal wolf now- Tags: Sam

The dark furred adolescent wolf woke up, and nothing felt different. He didn't realize he was just a normal wolf now. He had ambery eyes, even, instead of the red ones of his usual form. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He then looked over and down as something screeched at him. He snorted and shook his head, as he stared the cat down. He then walked over to the human redhead, sitting beside the child. He knew, somehow, this was Jess, and leaned against them while saying "No clue...where we are."

Jess- genderfluid- 12- Demi pan; Chibi- Okamiden OC- human now- Tags: Darky/ Sam

The pale skinned and somewhat freckled redhead hummed a bit. They expected to feel ears twitching and tail flicking. However, she didn't, and she gasped as she looked down. She had a purple shirt and some shorts, and...was a human?! She glanced over as she heard a cat, and saw a wolf. The curly haired and brown eyed one somehow knew that was Darky. She didn't know who the cat was. She reached out to let the cat sniff her, and also laid her other hand on Darky.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:41 pm

Adrienne: "Yay I'm okay Marina, my chaos mana was running low, I'll be fine in a little bit, it has to regrate itself, when I use mt dark magic and my small control over shadows and Dark magic healing they deplete my Chaos Mana, it's like energy in a way, I have almost died multiple times because I've depleted almost all my Chaos Mana a few times." I said to Marina. "My water/ice magic doesn't use that." I said to Marina.

Mayu: "The longest Adrienne has been out because she depleted almost all of her chaos mana was at least 3 weeks, the shortest she's been out was for at lest 30 minutes." I said to Marina. "The time it takes for Adrienne's chaos mana depends, once she eats some of her shadow fruit, her chaos mana will be back to being full, allowing her to use her dark magic " I said to Marina.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:46 am

Kitahara Motoyasu (The rise of the shield hero) - male - Fennec fox - crush (open)
Tags: Ren, open

He stalked and jumped into the water a few times trying to catch a fish, he ran around the riverbank like a crazy fox with rabies. It took him a long time to catch anything, but he didn't want to give up, and a least he succeeded. As wet as he was he walked out of the water dropped the fish down the dry ground and looked at the wolf there "...say anything and I will bite you?" he growled to him before the wolf had the time to even say anything. He sat down to eat the fish as he flicked his ears to the wolf's words with a snarl "You're kidding right? I am not your servant, get your own fish" he said to him with the annoyed tune. Flicking his ears toward the wolf "Shut it" he murmured under the meat he had in his mouth.

Amaki Ren (The rise of the shield hero) - male - black wolf - crush (open)
Tags: Kitahara, open

He stayed on the riverbank out of the way of the small fox trying to fish, licking his toes and fur he looked over the wet fennec fox who come out with the fish and smirked when he spoke up "...Well I was only trying to say...nice job" he said to him and stood up "now then catch me a fish too..." he said with an annoying yet playful smirk. He laughed as the fox got angry at his request "Of course I was kidding...don't be so serious..." he said to him as he walked to the riverbank to watch the water for fish too "I could starve to death if I could need to wait for you to catch anything for me to eat..." he murmured to him, but didn't look on his way, thought he could feel the annoyed stare on his black fur.

Roque Cheney (Fairy tail) - male - Chimera cat - crush (open)
Tags: Nightmare, Jonathan, Yoongi

He shook his head to the wolf "How could I know if different species understand each other or not as this is my first time being an animal..." he said flicking his tail a little bit "I don't know this magic to turns us to animals, but he seems not to understand us at all...humans curse maybe?" he meowed as he looked up to the human male.

Fried Justine (Fairy tail) - male - horse - crush (open)
Tags: Adrianne, Mayu, who else

He looked at the Mayu "Why were you curious why was I looking at you? And I was not really watching I just happened to see you, or could I not be there to see you or to be in the same place at the same time?" he sighed in annoyance, as he hated when other ask something like that, like watching to someone was a serious crime. He shook his head as he looked at Marina "Isn't that obvious?" he said with another sight. He looked back at Mayu "We do not see dragons too often and as a horse...I am now...I think meeting a dragon could be...fateful for me..." he said shaking his head "Oh I am Fried Jus...noh just Fried the horse" he said.

Macbeth (Fairy tail) - male - black jaguar - crush (open)
Tags: Arlo, Blanche

He shook his feline head "Maybe just that is a reason...and if we humans turn to animals then do all those animals turn to humans...maybe all of this is to understand each other better...humans and animals are still so close, but still so different species to each others..." he said stretching his black legs a little bit.

Lisanna Strauss (Fairy tail) - female - white tiger - crush (open)
Tags: Sunshine, Venti, Kota, Sandy

She looked at Sandy when the male rabbit muttered something "A stuck here..." she repeated shaking her head when then thought came to her head "Oh no, that's not good if we're stuck here forever..." she said out loud. She then sighed "Even being a tiger is kind of cool, but I would want to go back to my old life...my family could be missing me, if they're not here as well," she said with a sigh. (I guess this is very stuck without Venti)

My new characters

Sakuya the Kirin
Waka the Artic fox
Spinel the Gray fox
Amethio the Tanuki

are all open for interactions too lazy to make a post for them at the moment
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:30 am

Venti :: Male :: Genshin Impact :: European Hare :: ~Kota, Sunshine, Sandy, Lisanna
The hare sighed, letting the heavy silence sit for a moment. As Sandy moved closer to him he leaned slightly into the rabbit, trying to be comforting as the same realization he'd already had seemed to settle across the entire group. "I'm sure we all have places we want to get back to," he agreed when Lisanna spoke again, "but dwelling on it isn't going to help anything, you know? I think the best we can do is try to figure out what's going on and go from there." Not that their attempts to get anywhere had been especially fruitful. But they really didn't have any other options. "And if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears!"
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:59 pm

The cream and white rabbit shook her head. "I don't really have any ideas, other than following that River...since it's a good idea. Maybe it could lead us to a town, or at least somewhere other than the forest." She then looked to the tiger. She nodded and said "Yes, we all want to go home...I'm not used to being a rabbit, and though Sandy is he doesn't want to be stuck as one forever. We're elves, we have powers. He doesn't stay in his rabbit form all the time, didn't stay like that all the time."

The cream and white male squeaked a bit as the other leaned into him. It was a shy sound, maybe nervous, but also a bit happy and comforted. He nodded along to what his sister was saying. "Sunshine is right, the river could lead us somewhere. Maybe we should keep following it." He then nodded to Lisanna, but Sunny was talking to her.

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu, Fried

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He growled a bit at the horse...then shook his head a couple times.

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She shook her head and nearly rolled her eyes at the horse, but stopped herself. She then nodded as she looked at Adrienne and Mayu. She hummed a bit, saying "Um...then... do you have any shadow fruit to eat?" Mayu had mentioned that fruit, after all. She took that information and ran with it, asked about it. She hummed a small sound, and looked to the horse again. "Okay...Fried," she said to him.

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo, Fried, others

The white haired boy hummed.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo, Fried, others

The dark haired boy hummed.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Mayu and Manzo, Adrienne, Fried

The brown eyed redhead hummed a bit. She was fully human now, so she didn't seem to be able to understand the horse. She sighed and said "I can't understand the horse...maybe because I'm fully human now. Well...that's kind of annoying."

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co, Fried

The green eyed black cat flicked his tail and twitched his ears. He glanced to the horse and seemed to study him, then shook his head. He mewed at the horse, well...it would sound like meowing to Jessie and some others. He said "Hello Fried," to the horse.

(For Ruggie)

(Going to leave these for Moonlit)

The dark furred dog with reddish or some colored eyes nodded. He said "I hope that's what this is actually for... Not that it's because someone thought it would be funny to change our species and confuse us...That would be a messed up thing to do," he said.

The dark nosed fox silvery/off white fox twitched their ears. They flicked their tail, green eyes looking to the others. "Arlo is right...though I won't say that often. Someone could have thought it would be funny to change us and confuse us...but hopefully that isn't it."

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- exploring- Okamiden OC- human now- Tags: Ammy and Issun/ Jinku

Amaterasu- f- adult- Oki- Okami canon- human now- Tags: Amaya and Issun/ Jinku

Issun- m- ??- Okami canon- asexual- was humanoid/spirit, now a Tanuki- dark furred Tanuki with a little green hat- traveling companion to Ammy- Ishaku is his grandpa- Tags: Amaterasu, Amaya, and Jinku

The dark haired, green wearing one didn't know when he'd fallen asleep. He just suddenly woke up, and Ammy was a human. Her youngest child, so far, Amaya, was also a human now. He thought they'd always been able to take humanoid forms. They appeared to be fully human now, though. No ears or tail that he could see on either of them. Speaking of, he looked down and saw paws. He made a sound, whatever sound a Tanuki makes in startling, then listened as Ammy called out.

Jessica/Jess- f- 29 y- Okami OC- demi pan; some type of attraction to Waka- was human, now a red fox- small red fox with brown ears and snout and legs and one tail, brown eyes, white markings- Tags: Waka

The red fox squeaked a bit, twitching in her sleep as she began to wake. She jerked into wakefulness, brown eyes looking about. She sat up, realizing even sitting how close to the ground she seemed to be. She yelped as she saw she also had fur, and paws. A fluffy tail flicked behind her. She flicked it to stare at it, then sighed and said "What the hey?" She stood and shook herself, trotting along and not really looking at the ground. She ended up tripping over another fox, falling on him with a yelp.

(Tagged Waka, hope that's okay)

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:30 pm

Adrienne: "I do, I always keep some with me." I said to Marina. I nodded and reached into the pocket of my leather jacket and started to eat it.

Mayu: "My names Mayu, I'm Kurikara dragon shifter-witch." I said to Fried. "I'm not evil anything, witches are more as people with magic." I said to Fried.

Manzo: "Manzo Noro, just call me Manzo." I said to Fried. I knew Adrienne was eating the shadow fruit.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:33 pm

Kitahara Motoyasu (The rise of the shield hero) - male - Fennec fox - crush (open)
Tags: Ren, open

He stalked and jumped into the water a few times trying to catch a fish, he ran around the riverbank like a crazy fox with rabies. It took him a long time to catch anything, but he didn't want to give up, and a least he succeeded. As wet as he was he walked out of the water dropped the fish down the dry ground and looked at the wolf there "...say anything and I will bite you?" he growled to him before the wolf had the time to even say anything. He sat down to eat the fish as he flicked his ears to the wolf's words with a snarl "You're kidding right? I am not your servant, get your own fish" he said to him with the annoyed tune. Flicking his ears toward the wolf "Shut it" he murmured under the meat he had in his mouth.

Amaki Ren (The rise of the shield hero) - male - black wolf - crush (open)
Tags: Kitahara, open

He stayed on the riverbank out of the way of the small fox trying to fish, licking his toes and fur he looked over the wet fennec fox who come out with the fish and smirked when he spoke up "...Well I was only trying to say...nice job" he said to him and stood up "now then catch me a fish too..." he said with an annoying yet playful smirk. He laughed as the fox got angry at his request "Of course I was kidding...don't be so serious..." he said to him as he walked to the riverbank to watch the water for fish too "I could starve to death if I could need to wait for you to catch anything for me to eat..." he murmured to him, but didn't look on his way, thought he could feel the annoyed stare on his black fur.

Roque Cheney (Fairy tail) - male - Chimera cat - crush (open)
Tags: Nightmare, Jonathan, Yoongi

He shook his head to the wolf "How could I know if different species understand each other or not as this is my first time being an animal..." he said flicking his tail a little bit "I don't know this magic to turns us to animals, but he seems not to understand us at all...humans curse maybe?" he meowed as he looked up to the human male.

Fried Justine (Fairy tail) - male - horse - crush (open)
Tags: Adrianne, Mayu, who else

He sighed "I know what witches are, I was a mage just a moment ago...before starting my new life as a horse...I don't really have any of my magic in this form...which is kind of annoying..." he said his eyes looking at his hoofs. He took a look at all those little animals there "Why are they so untrusting? I am just a horse...I can't even eat you..." he said sighing annoyed.

Macbeth (Fairy tail) - male - black jaguar - crush (open)
Tags: Arlo, Blanche

He looked at them "Then come up with a better idea?" he said lashing his large black tail a little bit "No matter how you look at it, turning anyone into another species doesn't make any sense..." he said "As long it's not to bring this world to life again...I've seen many woods in my life, but this is the first one that is way too silent in my ears..." he said sighing.

Lisanna Strauss (Fairy tail) - female - white tiger - crush (open)
Tags: Sunshine, Venti, Kota, Sandy

She flicked his tiger ears on a thought "Well we can't really turn into an animal just by ourselves...I think there has to be something or someone to transform us here and make us animals...maybe a magician or a wizard...so maybe we could try to find that? to get some answers?" she thought shaking her head as she realized how stupid that actually was.

Sakuya the Kirin tags: Amaterasu

She was a kirin, a four-legged somewhat massive dragon-deer-horse hybrid. She was shocked at first, but she learned to actually like her new body, it was hysterically beautiful and after learning how to use all four legs of hers she wandered around the forest to look around. Shaking her head she heard a call not so close, but not so far either, she decided to look in that direction and saw a woman, which reminded her a lot about the white wolf Amaterasu in her world, but as a human. She was not sure, but decided to give it a try "Hello...miss...Are you Ammy perhaps?" she asked the human female unsure if she could understand her or not, but if she was the sun goddess then maybe she could as even a wolf she seemed to understand humans.

Waka the Artic fox - tags: Jessica

He was being slept or so he thought he was being slept, as the last time he was awakened he did get into a sleep. He growled accidentally when someone hit him hard, but was more shocked by his own growl than the fox that bumped into him 'Wait what? did I just growl? Why did I growl?' he thought to himself before looking at the fox 'A fox...why I am looking at a fox to eyes to eyes like it was normal? like we were the same size...' he kept thinking before shaking his head. He sighed 'I guess I am still asleep...' he thought as his eyes wandered to his front paws which moved when he was moving them 'Are those my paws? Why do I have paws?' he thought as he jumped up in the air and rolled to look for his body as long he could turn his head to look at it 'A white fox? Why I am in the body of a white fox? I have to be still sleeping' he thought and gave a bite of his front paw "Outch...no I am awake..." he murmured out of his breath as he gave a look around the world.

Spinel the Gray fox - tags: Amethio, open
Amethio the Tanuki - tags: Spinel, open

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:18 am

Sam - Male - Black-and-White Cat (was a child) - Time Warp Trio - Tags: Dark Sun and Jess

Sam gave a frightened look up toward the wolf and swallowed down the lump of fear forming in his throat. His newfound ears flattened against his head and his tail and back fur bristled instinctively. "Wh-who are you?!" he meowed out before attempting to regain his composure. "Ya-You'll have to excuse me I'm obviously not my normal self today..." he squeaked out before continuing to stand his ground. If it wasn't for the female alongside the wolf creature, he would have run for the hills or at least attempted to on his cat paws and now four legs. For now though he waited, anticipation and some form of adrenaline running through him like lighting.

Jinku - Male - Human child (was a fox) - Dragon Ball Z - Tags: Amaya, Amaterasu

Jinku perked up at the sound of a nearby voice. Though still confused and bewildered by his new human form, he followed the sound of the voice as carefully as he could. "I'm here! My name's Jinku..." he called out until his eyes fell upon two strangers to him, one a girl and another a woman who he could only assume to be her mother or someone of that nature. "Oh. Hi there..." he trailed off in a quieter voice, awaiting the response of one or both of the other beautiful and now fellow humans before him.

Binky - Female - Cybercat (turned human) - Cyberchase - Tags: Open

Binky was quick to find a puddle or water source and gasped dramatically at the human face staring back at her! "Hrrrrrr, I knew something fishy was going on but this! Oh, how could it possibly be?!" she shouted dramatically. She couldn't help but wonder who else was here and could her her dramatic and shocked manner.

Miguel- Male - Golden Retriever - RtED - Tags: Open

Miguel whimpered as he was having no luck find Tulio anywhere. Nor Chel or any of his previous companions. This confused him greatly as he whimpered and sat back on his haunches, tilting his head to the side to the best of his abilities in his new found dog form. "Anybooooodyyyyyy?" he howled out, hoping to be heard by someone, anyone really that could hopefully help explain what was happening and where all his companions where at this point in time.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me