-when dead walk | open+accepting-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

-when dead walk | open+accepting-

Postby ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ. » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:24 am

”when there’s no room left in hell, the dead will roam the earth.”

thirty-four years ago a lab in france had scientists working on a project that would soon turn into a global pandemic. A group of scientists known as the Primrose Team had visited the United States shortly before the outbreak, causing people around the world to believe that other countries were also involved in this project, making it a group effort.

there are stories of multiple communities; the commonwealth, alexandria, hilltop, the sanctuary and more. there were so many wars fought by thousands of people, only for the world to still be a complete mess. people are still fighting, just on a smaller scale. the commonwealth is still up and running, but people keep leaving. travellers avoid it. nobody can forget what happened, and people just don’t want to stay in a place harboring all those bad memories.

the dead seem to be evolving. they climb walls, open doors, pick up weapons.. they’re killing more and more people at a rapid pace. you’d think that after so many years, the amount of people dying everyday would decrease, but instead it is increasing. it’s becoming more and more difficult to avoid the walkers, more and more difficult to scavenge for supplies, more and more difficult to survive…
Last edited by ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ. on Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hey! i'm blue, and i am very introverted hah,
i'm trying to get back into writing so the role
playing side of the site has been my home

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
credit
i love horror, thriller, mystery, sci-fi and- muc
h to my disappointment, a good ol' romance.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚂𝚎𝚎
The! The! The!
𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃! 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃! 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
my rps: x / xstorage: x
linklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklink
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙳𝙾! 𝙳𝙾! 𝙳𝙾! 𝙳𝙾! 𝙳𝙾! 𝙳𝙾! 𝙳𝙾! 𝙳𝙾! 𝙳𝙾!
ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

twd | rules

Postby ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ. » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:26 am

the rules
      - all site rules apply
      - no op characters please!
      - lgbtq+ characters are accepted and encouraged
      - heirs/heiresses of canon characters are accepted; a max. of 2 per family name, the rest ocs please
      - if you create a child oc, please make sure they have at least one older guardian (16+). they do not have to be related by blood.
      - pets are allowed, although there will likely only be a handful in larger communities, one or two in smaller ones.
      - please post all forms on the discussion thread; separate posts for relations are optional, though it would help!
      - i know y’all have lives- you don’t need to be active everyday, but please try to post at least once a week. i’m a busy woman myself; i’ll try to let you know if i’ll beaway for a while!
      - be kind to each other :]
      - please keep any ooc in the discussion thread
      - please disable signatures in the main roleplay thread
Last edited by ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ. on Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
credit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚂𝚎𝚎
The! The! The!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

twd | characters

Postby ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ. » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:27 am

the commonweath
    the president [1/1]
    CLÉMENT, paris|thirty-six|bigwig.

the right hand [-/1]
    name|age|username

head soldier [-/1]
    name|age|username

lead doctor [-/1]
    name|age|username

doctors/nurses [3/5]
    BURCHELL, peyton|twenty-two|senna_
    KANG, bodie|eighteen|piri
    VADERA, huron|thirty-six|maria hill
    name|age|username
    name|age|username

soldiers [2/-]
    CHWE, crow|twenty-two|piri
    FORD, mark|twenty-one|borahae.
    name|age|username
    name|age|username
    name|age|username

residents [3/-]
    MURPHY, monroe|thirty-two|otisblue
    MURPHY, monroe|twenty|otisblue
    KHAN, adrian|nineteen|.gray_bones.
    ROUX, remi|twenty-six|F-22
    name|age|username
    small group 1
    leader [1/1]
    PEREZ, romeo|twenty-five|piri

right hand [1/1]
    WOLFE, nash|twenty-six|F-22

scouts [2/2]
    ESPINOSA, sebastian|nineteen|otisblue
    SANCHEZ, sohpe|nineteen|bigwig.

soldiers [2/3]
    misha|twenty-nine|maria hill
    LEE, weston|twenty-one|piri
    name|age|username

citizens [1/-]
    PORTER, duncan|twenty-one|bigwig.
    name|age|username
    name|age|username

x
small group 2
leader+solider [1/1]
JONES, moxie|twenty-four|bigwig.

right hand+soldier [1/1]
JARREL, lorcan|twenty-four|.gray_bones.

scout [1/1]
theodore|twenty|piri

citizens+soldiers [1/2]
dash|twenty-two|borahae.
name|age|username

lone survivors [6/-] [can always add more<3]
DI'CONSTAZO, mattie|nineteen|serendipity !
LARSSON, sawyer|twenty-five|senna_
PARK, boone|twenty-four|borahae.
ANDERSON, tobias|twenty|otisblue
kaitlyn|twenty-one|piri
HWANG, blake|twenty-four|piri
Last edited by ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ. on Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:22 am, edited 31 times in total.
ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

twd | announcements/info

Postby ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ. » Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:44 am

announcements
      - i am now accepting forms! i can't wait to write with you <3 -

important information
      - this roleplay is originally set in ohio, though characters can - and will - cross state lines.
      - it is set in the month of october [fall] and people will be starting to get their communities ready for the colder weather.
      - i’ll be honest; i don’t have a good idea of what kind of twist i’ll be bringing into this roleplay, so if anybody has any ideas please let me know either by pm or in the discussion thread :]
𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
credit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚂𝚎𝚎
The! The! The!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

all characters|001

Postby ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ. » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:08 am

[ october third, 05:00AM ]

────── 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒚
    age thirty-two tagged n/a location in her apartment [briefly]
    ──────────────────────────────────────
    𝒎onroe could feel herself slowly coming out of what - to her - seemed like an eternity of sleep, her body felt heavy as she tried to wake herself from her slumber. the air was cold; she must've left her window open overnight. as her eyes opened and her mind woke up more, she slowly beg-
    an to raise her body from the cold, hard mattress. when she looked out of her open window, murphy noticed that the sun was only just rising; in her opinion, she was late to open up shop. she owned a little bakery in the center of the city called 'murph's muffins', a name she chose purely because of the alliteration it came with. she sold not only muffins, but bread, cakes, doughnuts - all sorts of baked goods. and she was running late to get these goodies ready for her customers.
    xxxafter processing all the information already going through her mind, monroe began to hurry to get ready for the day; she showered, put on one of her usual comfortable outfits, made herself look presentable [did her makeup], gathered her essentials and left through the door of her apartment.

────── ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴍᴜʀᴘʜʏ
    age twenty tagged n/a location her apartment
    ʙillie was already up and at it; and by that, it just means she was already on her balcony with her nose stuck into yet another story. they were sat on a couch on the balcony, their knees pulled in front of them and the book they were reading very close to their face. billie liked being awake at this hour, it was quiet. hardly anybody was awake meaning she could just keep herself company for a while; she wouldn't be bothered by anyone. the birds were chatting softly in their trees. billie was at peace. they closed their eyes for a little, just soaking in the crisp air, bathing in the warmth of the rising sun.
    xxxit was at that moment that she realised she wasn't quite alone; their good friend - the crow - had decided to pay them a little visit. "why, hello there little one. come for a quiet morning reading session have we?" she cooed. the crow was resting on the metal bars that surrounded billie on the balcony, and he slowly waddled his way closer to her, eventually jumping onto the couch arm to be directly next to her. with that, billie looked back at the book and began to read aloud, her voice soft and calm, so as to not scare her companion away.

────── 𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘢
    age nienteen tagged n/a location in his tent [briefly]
    𝘢s sebastian awoke, he could hear birds chirping loudly all around him. he looked around his sleeping quarters as if confused as to where and when he was. once his brain processed that he was now awake, sebastian sat up with his legs spread out in front of him and began making a list of things he needed to be doing that day. "alright so we have to take numbers of our food items, figure out rations - if we need to change them..." he muttered to himself as he thought. while figuring out what he was going to be getting up to in the day, he started getting his clothes on and gear together. now, multitasking was never really a strong point of sebastian, which would explain how he actually managed to put his cargo pants on backwards - without noticing!
    xxxonce the scout had all his stuff together, he made his way out of his tent and into the center of the group's campsite to look around. some things needed repairing; the group had recently had a little horde break through their fences, so anything they were working on had been pretty much destroyed. while disheartening, sebastian never dwelled on the thought; they could just fix it all up in no time!

────── 𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧
    age twenty tagged boone location temporary camp
    𝐭obias hadn't slept much that night. memories of the past had been haunting him more and more ever since he decided to let another living thing [boone] into his life. he really liked the guy, there was no doubt about that, but there was still that little voice in his head that told him not to trust anyone. then again- arlo seemed to love boone, and toby always trusted the pup's instinct. tobias could see himself that boone was a nice person and that no harm would come to toby or arlo by his hand, but, you know- that's the world they all lived in now. he was sure that boone would understand if they ever spoke about it - which was still very unlikely.
    xxxwhen he noticed that the sun was rising and the world was beginning to wake up, he stood from his little corner and walked over to where his new travel companion was sleeping, arlo following close behind him. "hey, boone- wake up man, we've gotta go hunting." toby said quietly, putting a hand on his shoulder to gently shake him.
ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -when dead walk | open+accepting-

Postby F-22 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:57 am

Nash Wolfe, Right Hand-Tags: -Group 1 Camp
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nash pulled his hands up to his face, the murmurs of sleep draining away. Sometimes when the light would bleed through his tent, dancing across his eyelids, he'd be reminded of waking up in his bed on the ranch when he was young. That was so long ago now, it was hard to keep track of time. There was the obvious signs, the weather changing, the hours in the day. The bitter cold that was slowly washing over them. Of course, there were other tells too if you knew to look, deer always gave birth in May to June. The birds, the trees, they were far more in sync with time than people were. The all too familiar phrase of "Nature provides" had changed so much from what it used to mean.

He sat up, pushing his hair back away from his face and rolling his left shoulder. The old injury always ached when the temperatures began to drop, he found a strange comfort in the pain though. It was a sign he was still alive, still..human. They were alive because they kept fighting. Nash rose to his feet to get ready, not that he really needed to do much. He pulled on his boots, tucked a set of dog tags back under his shirt, and a pistol against his back before heading out of his tent. He glanced around, he didn't keep Mae tied down but he knew she never wandered far.

The cold air bit at his face, there was so much they needed to do before the snow started and with how quickly things were prone to change, there was a sliver of doubt they'd get it all done.

Remi Roux, CW Citizen-Tags: -Apartment
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Remi sat at a small table, a pencil clearly sharpened by a knife was held in her hand, a sketchbook-turned-journal sat in front of her. She scratched in a few more words, mindlessly toying with her necklace as she went, humming and mumbling a song in French. She never wrote anything personal, finding it far too vulnerable, but writing down any stray thoughts or ideas kept her mind clear. Helped maintain her optimism and focus, free not to dwell on the unimportant things. There was a steadily growing number of things she found less and less important each day, not that she was complaining.

When she hit a wall in her writing she decided she was done, she wouldn't force anything. She needed to make rounds through the vehicles anyways, one of them was having minor problems and there was no harm in checking the others. It would keep her busy anyways and she was always happier, or at least more content, with something to do. Putting pencil and journal away she changed into more fitting clothes for working.
F-22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -when dead walk | Lorcan 001 - Adrian 001

Postby .gray_bones. » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:06 pm

★ L O R C A N
―――――――――――――――――
◄24|male|irish|pan|tagged; open n/a ►
    indentation Lorcan woke with a small yawn, stretching out of his sleeping bag. The sun was starting to filter through the rain-fly on his tent, and the dew was starting to drip to the inside. Reaching into a large duffel, Lorcan pulled out a t-shirt, a large hoodie, and a pair of old jeans that sported small holes and rub marks. He sat up in his sleeping bag, and quickly dressed, trying to keep the warmth inside of the sleeping bag. After a few minutes of struggling, he slunk out of the bag, and quickly put an old pair of Nike shoes on. Fixing his bed, he wound up the sleeping bag, tying it into a round cylinder. He then folded up his cot, and set it into the corner of the tent, next to the large duffel. Before leaving the tent, he grabbed his knife, and sheathed it, along with his pistol that he kept in a holster. He decided to stop by Moxie before making his rounds so they could talk about what needed to be done today. Running his fingers through his hair, he stepped through the door of the tent and walked quietly through the camp.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
★ A D R I A N
―――――――――――――――――
◄19|male|caucasian + british|gay|tagged; open n/a ►
    indentationAdrian had been up a few hours before the sun rose. He sat in his apartment, Aether on his lap, purring, and content. He stared out the window, his eyes tracing the skyline. When he finally stood up, his back and knees cracked, and he winced. Adrian walked over to the small mirror that stood in the corner of his room, barely noticing the boy that stared back at him. That boy had prominent cheekbones, deep dark bags under his eyes, and dry, cracked lips. He looked horrendous. Sighing, Adrian slipped on a pair of dark jeans and a sweater, along with a pair of old tennis shoes. He opened the door, first letting Aether slip out, then he stepped out of the small room, yawning and making his way out of the complex, and into the street. Aether raced out into an alleyway, no doubt on the scent of a rat or something. He should be back by noon, exactly when Adrian goes back to his apartment for a lunch break. His stomach grumbled, and he slowly made his way through the street blocks, on his way to that one little bakery, a croissant or a bagel sounded just right. He walked slowly, rubbing his face with his hands, trying to wake himself up, he should've put some sort of concealer on to hide his dark bags, but here he was, walking through the streets looking half dead. Oh well.
Last edited by .gray_bones. on Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
.gray_bones.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

moxie 001

Postby bigwig. » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:58 pm

𝐌𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
    X femalegroup 2 leaderlocation: group 2 encampmenttags: lorcan
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Moxie groaned to herself as she awoke to find light streaming in through the walls of her tent. It was early; she could tell just from the aching of her eyes, silently begging her to close them again. Moxie definitely wasn't a morning person, but some things couldn't be helped. No rest for the wicked, eh? She thought as she rolled off of the cot and stood up to stretch her stiff back. Her bones crackled uncomfortably as though in protest. A cot was no replacement for a comfortable bed, but she hated sleeping on the ground in a sleeping bag, even if it was easier to keep warm inside one. However, there were much more pressing matters on her mind than simply uncomfortable sleep.

Moxie hastily pulled her leather jacket over her shoulders to keep out the morning cold, tugging her boots on over hole-filled socks. She grabbed her aluminum baseball bat and hefted it to her shoulder, not taking her assault rifle with her for the moment. Moxie didn't really do things quietly - if the bat no longer sufficed, she tended to jump straight to bringing out the big guns, as it were. With a final stretch, she unzipped the tent and stepped out awkwardly, having to hunch down extra through a flap built for someone just a little bit shorter than her.

It was chilly outside, and a little bit too much so for Moxie's liking. Their scavenged tents weren't winterized and wouldn't hold up to snow. It had already started freezing at night, and all too soon it would be freezing throughout most of the day. The cold also meant it would soon get even harder to find food, and they needed to have as much saved up as possible. There weren't very many of them, which made things both easier and harder at the same time. Fewer people to provide for, but also fewer people who were able to help out getting things in line. Moxie didn't want them getting any smaller.

Lorcan was already up when Moxie came striding out of her tent, getting in a quick survey of their little camp. It wasn't much, but anything they had was better than nothing. Satisfied nothing was horrifically wrong that wasn't always horrifically wrong, Moxie turned her attention to her second-in-command. "What're we up to this morning?" She sighed, stretching an arm behind her back. She didn't know how long he'd been up for or what he was on top of already. There was no doubt, though, that he had much the same concerns as she did.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:19 pm

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐄 ! ! ───────────

lone survivor ✩ twenty-four ✩ cismale ✩ pansexual ✩ tag: tobias ✩ location: warehouse

Among his admittedly long list of terrible things to wake up to, the gentle shaking of his traveling companion and the sight of Arlo, the sweetest dog on this planet and the light of his life, was pretty low on that list; not entirely off, because he still didn't like to be woken up abruptly like that (or at all, honestly - eternal sleep isn't sounding so bad anymore), but definitely not the worst option. So, with a grunt and furrowed brows, the boy cracked one eye open to look up at his companion and groaned out a response, reaching a hand out lazily from under his blanket to pet the top of Arlo's head as he spoke "Hmmph...What time even is it? Feels earlier than usual..."
      Somewhat whiny, his lack of sleep for the past few days catching up to him, Boone closed his eyes yet again before forcing himself to sit upright, running a hand through his rugged hair and trying to gain some form of consciousness. He didn't usually have a hard time sleeping, but his mind had been running at 100 miles an hour lately, the pair's dwindling food source combined with his endless boredom driving him borderline insane. He could handle the lack of food, but the boredom? Absolutely not.

Rubbing his hands over his face after correcting his hair, Boone let out one more exhausted sigh before peeling his eyes open and squinting against the sunlight coming in through the dingy warehouse windows, turning first to the windows before looking back at Tobias with a rather neutral expression "Alright, alright, I'm up...let me just pack some basics quick, then we can head out." Waving a hand at the other as if to say 'gimme a second', Boone stood up from his makeshift bed (read- a sleeping bag with a couple of blankets thrown on top) and stretched out his tired limbs, quick to grab his backpack from where it sat against the wall and shoving a couple necessities carelessly into it; a canteen of water, an old shirt that they could rip up in case they'd need bandages, a switchblade, etc.

Making sure to zip it closed, not wanting to lose anything on the road because of his carelessness, the boy stood and looked at what he was wearing ─ a pair of denim straight-cut jeans and a white tee ─ before shrugging and tying his tool belt around himself. It was the apocalypse, after all...it wasn't about fashion anymore.

Checking that his hammer was still attached, not particularly fond of having to use it but knowing full well he can't rely entirely on Tobias to keep him safe, he threw his backpack over his shoulder then turned back and headed closer to where Tobias had drifted to "Alright, I should be good. You got everything you need?"
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -when dead walk | Lorcan 002 - Adrian 001

Postby .gray_bones. » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:21 pm

★ L O R C A N
―――――――――――――――――
◄24|male|irish|pan|tagged; open n/a ►
    indentation Lorcan was deep in thought, staring at the rising sun, fiddling with the hilt of his knife. His mind had been clouded lately, and he needed to get out of this...mood before someone was hurt. Shaking his head, he turned to the sound of footsteps behind him. He breathed a sigh in relief to see Moxie, and he dipped his head.
    "Morning Moxie, can't say much."
    The man sighed, and waved an arm to the tents gathered around the small camp.
    " Just thinking about how much of a pain it's going to be to try and find a different...housing situation once it starts getting colder. I've noticed the nights have been getting colder and colder each night, and it's going to get to the point where a sleeping bag and some thin layers of plastic aren't going to do very well."
    He shook his head, and ran his fingers through his hair. It had been growing thick and long lately, he had been dying to be able to wash it properly, or at least be able to look at himself in a mirror. He moved his hand from his scalp to his face, rubbing it.
    " I've noticed firewood and some rations have gotten low, I was planning on going out today to look for some stuff, not too far, maybe take Dash with me if he's free."
    He had taken count of food and water before he went back to his tent last night, and he was surprised to see such little supplies. Nothing made him more concerned than the possibility of running out of food. Then there was the thought of having to find better shelters for the rest of the group. There was a possibility that they could run across a shack or cabin of some sort, but they all knew those chances were low. He didn't dare think about moving closer to the more populated areas, there was no way they would be able to fend off that many walkers and survive. The thought troubled him, but he knew with the leadership qualities that Moxie possesses, she would lead them all in the right direction.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
★ A D R I A N
―――――――――――――――――
◄19|male|caucasian + british|gay|tagged; open n/a ►
    indentationAdrian had been up a few hours before the sun rose. He sat in his apartment, Aether on his lap, purring, and content. He stared out the window, his eyes tracing the skyline. When he finally stood up, his back and knees cracked, and he winced. Adrian walked over to the small mirror that stood in the corner of his room, barely noticing the boy that stared back at him. That boy had prominent cheekbones, deep dark bags under his eyes, and dry, cracked lips. He looked horrendous. Sighing, Adrian slipped on a pair of dark jeans and a sweater, along with a pair of old tennis shoes. He opened the door, first letting Aether slip out, then he stepped out of the small room, yawning and making his way out of the complex, and into the street. Aether raced out into an alleyway, no doubt on the scent of a rat or something. He should be back by noon, exactly when Adrian goes back to his apartment for a lunch break. His stomach grumbled, and he slowly made his way through the street blocks, on his way to that one little bakery, a croissant or a bagel sounded just right. He walked slowly, rubbing his face with his hands, trying to wake himself up, he should've put some sort of concealer on to hide his dark bags, but here he was, walking through the streets looking half dead. Oh well.
Last edited by .gray_bones. on Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
.gray_bones.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me