✬ --- π‚π‡π€πŽπ’ πŽπ… π˜π€πŠπ”π’π‡πˆπŒπ€ || MHA )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

interested?

yes :3
79%
no ty <3
21%

Total votes : 14

Re: ✬ --- π‚π‡π€πŽπ’ πŽπ… π˜π€πŠπ”π’π‡πˆπŒπ€ || MHA )

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:26 am

Fumihito Sanada

Third-Year | Quirk: Extra Hands | Form | Mentions: ryoshi | Tagged: Tomoki

Fumihito lightly shivered from the early morning cold as he smiled back towards Tomoki. Migito was already on his way to bother him, but Fumihito interrupted him with a light tug and a short glare. He hadn't really gotten to know Tomoki yet, and he had never been the best at social interaction. He wouldn't let Migito ruin it with his teasing.

Unfortunately, Fumihito took the monotone voice to heart. Great going Fumi, this is why I let Toshi do the talking. Still, Tomoki asked him a question, and it would be rude not to answer. He knew at least that much. "Oh, I'm interning for Soushi Mori. He's a bit... intense, but I'm sure he wants the best for me. And you?"

By now, Hidarito had gone back to sleep on his shoulder. Fumi didn't bother him- he'd wake him up when it was time to train. It would have been nice though. Hidarito helped him reign in Migito whenever he was in a bored or teasing mood. It was almost like having a pair of brothers. A pair that was never away from him. And sure, they could annoy him... but like his sister, they were family to him.

He perked up at the question. "O-oh, it's very pretty! My sister dragged me around the town yesterday. It was a bit much for me, but I just need some time to adjust I suppose. Travelling always makes me antsy, heh. I do hope to find a library or something however, I'm very interested what the history of the island is. I haven't been able to find much online, and it's always much more fun to discover things when you're actually there and--" He cut himself off, realizing he was rambling. "O-oh, sorry about that." He apologized, cheeks reddening.

Toshika Sanada

Third-Year | Quirk: Leap | Form | Mentions: Sumeragi | Tagged: Haruki, Gorou, open

"Yeah, they sure be taking their time." Toshika grinned as she leaned back into her seat. Between her and her brother, she had always been the social one. Heck, she had to drag him to places to the desperate hope that one day he'd develop anything resembling social skills that didn't involve him standing around shy and soft like a bunny ready to flee at the first sign of social contact.

Maybe that was part of why she wanted to know classmates like Haruki better. His closed off nature did remind her of Fumi, which was very maybe the explanation for big sister instincts kicking in-- even though she was the younger sister. Maybe she was the annoying sister character type then? Whatever, didn't matter. She downed her coffee, the bitter taste invigorating her.

Upon hearing his question, Toshi couldn't help but laugh a little, the hint either flying over her head or ignored. "I mean if I walk around for long enough I'll probably stumble onto someone, but I just felt like talking to ya. Besides, we're classmates. And heroes in training. There's a good chance we'll end up working together either during exercises or hero work. Might at least break the ice between us, huh?"

She was about to talk more, but then his mentor walked up to them, to steal him away. Toshi mock-pouted a little, but a little smirk still played around her lips. "Yeah, I should probably go find my own mentor now, haha. Talk to you later Haruki!" She yelled as she stood up, throwing the new empty coffee cup into the trash and walking off to find her mentor.

Sumumu Imomushi

Third-Year | Quirk: Alchemy Scales | Form | Tagged: Gorou

As the minutes passed by, Sumumu eventually realized he'd have to go out, grab something to eat and meet up with his mentor. Ah, how bothersome. He felt bad for leaving Shiki be, but he knew they'd eventually meet up again. After all, they'd have to discuss their strategies to dismantle U.A. at some point, right? So, with a heavy heart, he closed the window and left the room.

While he walked towards the kitchen, he greeted students and heroes as he went by. Each one reacted slightly different. Some grumpy from the early waking, some already up and about, some focus on their task for today... it made his heart swell. So many people, who all had dreams and ambitions, ready to take the next step in fulfilling them. He whistled as he got breakfast and accepted some coffee. Everytime he touched, something, he had to be weary not to accidentally activate his quirk. The coffee made it worth it however.

Outside is where he went next, taking in a lung full of the island air. Unlike some of his fellow villain students, he had never set a foot on this island before today. It didn't matter, and he certainly did not mind. Tomoki would like indulge such information at some point, and he was thrilled at the prospect of learning. Speaking off...

"Good morning, Mr. Mugen. Good to see you here." He spoke to his mentor. Gorou Mugen was truly an interesting hero and Susumu couldn't wait to study under him.
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✬ --- he's mean ||

Postby α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɒᴏᴏᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄œκœ°κœ° » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:23 am

π•Ύπ–π–Žπ–π–Ž !
tags: Sumeragi
ment: susumu,
cho, gorou
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
Shiki didn't wake for much. He was a rather sound sleeper, surprisingly. Despite having been appointed as some undercover villain, he never seemed to be able to pick up any good stealth habits. When his head hit the pillow at night, he was not the type to wake until his body decided it was ready.
Somehow he even managed to miss out on the rather rude awakening from the idiotic hero, Gorou.
By the time he finally did come around, Shiki's ears were greeted by the sound of the door closing shut. Lifting his face from the pillow, having a tendency to sleep on his stomach, the mind controller just groaned softly. He knew he should have been a better roommate. It would have caused less suspicion if he acted like a goody-two-shoes hero. Of course, Shiki would never be nice. He had called his roommate, Susumu, Butterflick to his face. Not exactly what one should say to a fellow villain.
Shiki could not be bothered.
It took him another moment before he finally pushed himself out of bed. He stood up, lifting his arms above his head to get all the uncomfortable cracks out of his back. As soon as he heard the satisfying pops, he was on the move. Dressing, teeth, ruffle of his hair in a lame attempt to get it to sit somewhat orderly. It was all habit, now. Even when being new to this fake hero thing. Shiki had nothing better than to at least appear as if he was taking steps to better himself.
What a horrid thought.
He found that it was easy to walk down the halls of the hotel they had all been settled within. The night before it had been much busier. As Shiki walked now, being one of the last of the students he liked to think, it was quiet. That was what they preferred, mostly. Yet, that bit of quiet was quickly shut down as he made it to the lobby. How dare people be awake lively at such an hour.
Shiki huffed as they let their eyes roam around. As he did, he noticed a lot of people. It was unfortunate how easily he could spot the Princess himself. Gorou was his least favorite. He was much too loud. What was even worse was that the man and Shiki's mentor seemed to be close. Regrettably so.
Shiki hadn't disliked the idea of Cream Puff, Cho's nickname he had decided on. Yet, she was still a hero. He simply went along with her because it was easier than being subject to some other hero's wrath.
The mind-controlling villain stuck his tongue out, giving up on finding his mentor, currently. Instead, Shiki let their eyes land on Sumeragi, the girl he had titled Point n Shoot in his head. He had time to pass, he decided as they made their way toward the other hidden villain.
"If you stare any harder, you'll pop something," he commented as he stood beside the girl. --- ( 503 )
α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɒᴏᴏᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄œκœ°κœ°

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me