๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - harry potter. O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - harry potter. O&A

Postby pavlove's dog » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:25 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

years after the war, students continue to flood the hallways of hogwarts.
this year turned into something quite special; every five years hogwarts
would host the triwizard tournament, and now their turn is creeping around the corner. along with
the tournament, the yule ball would take place, as is tradition. all the students are buzzing
with excitement. will you make the most of this magical moment?

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by pavlove's dog on Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ…

Postby pavlove's dog » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:39 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

rules.

all cs rules will be applied
no goddmodding
heirs of canon characters will be accepted - limit one heir per canon character
characters of all races/sexualities/genders are allowed. no discrimination in ic or ooc is not allowed.
keep all ooc posts within the discussion thread.
once the rp starts, try to be active at least once a week to keep the storyline going.
please make sure to turn off your signature in the roleplay thread. being in the discussion thread is okay.
please be kind to one another! no ooc drama will be tolerated.

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by pavlove's dog on Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ†

Postby pavlove's dog » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:45 am

an official set schedule for each year can be found here.

schedule.
7:30 am: breakfast
9:00 am: first period
10:00 am: second period
11:15 am: third period
12:15 pm: lunch
1:15 pm: fourth period
2:30 pm: fifth period
3:30 pm: free time
6:00 pm: dinner
12:00 am: astronomy

classes.
core classes
astronomy
potions
charms
defense against the dark arts
transfiguration
herbology
history of magic
flying (first years only)

electives
(for third years and above, choose two)
alchemy
apparition
arithmancy
ancient runes
care of magical creatures
divination
muggle studies
music

Last edited by pavlove's dog on Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ„

Postby pavlove's dog » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:01 am

student body.

headboy
russell hamlin.

headgirl
open.

gryffindor

kathryn mcknight | fifth year
jordan malfoy | fourth year
casper nikolaou | sixth year
student
student
student

quidditch team
seeker: jordan malfoy
keeper: kathryn mcknight
chasers:
beaters:

ravenclaw

chลซn huรก huang | fifth year
jupiter lovegood | fifth year
charlotte brown | fifth year
ezekiel novak | sixth year
xavier kaylin | first year
melody barlow | third year
lewis thompson | fifth year

quidditch team
seeker: charlotte brown
keeper:
chasers:
beaters:

slytherin

luca di maggio | sixth year
yujun park | sixth year
juliet novak | sixth year
russell hamlin | seventh year
jude flowers | sixth year
student

quidditch team
seeker:
keeper: juliet novak
chasers: luca di maggio
beaters:

hufflepuff

haven longbottom | sixth year
sofia di maggio | first year
parker deshay | third year
caroline wrighton | seventh year
student
student

quidditch team
seeker:
keeper:
chasers:
beaters:

staff.

headmaster: open
caretaker: open
groundskeeper: open
matron: open

professors
astronomy: open
potions: [res]
charms: hailey ascua
DADA: open
transfiguration: bryce laceburn
herbology: open
history of magic: open
flying: dario agosti
alchemy: open
apparition: open
arithmancy: elenora rivers
ancient runes: open
care of magical creatures: bryn kaylin
divination: miriam kinsley
muggle studies: open
music: open

Last edited by pavlove's dog on Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:44 pm, edited 24 times in total.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

link to f&d

Postby pavlove's dog » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:08 am

link to discussion page is here.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ„

Postby pavlove's dog » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:59 pm

the rp has now begun. any questions about the plot, if any, should be taken to the discussion page linked above.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

first -

Postby pavlove's dog » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:51 pm

haven longbottom
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
sixteen years old, sixth year hufflepuff | pureblood | location: hallway | tags: open

haven wishes he was a heavier sleeper. it would be so lovely if every little thing didnโ€™t have to ruin his chance for a bit of shut-eye every once and a while. so, of course, there was a bad start to the morning. being a morning person seems blissful, and heโ€™d like a taste of that bliss, just this once. either way, heโ€™s rolling out of bed, a bit fitfully. he would also like one morning that doesnโ€™t start with his bunkmate teasing him about his morning habits. thatโ€™s wishful thinking, at best. he strolls through the cozy common room โ€“ most likely his favorite thing about hogwarts, besides the food. he could stay here all day if he could โ€“ and out into the hallways. heโ€™s still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he moseys over to the mess hall for breakfast. he was thinking about what theyโ€™d be serving for breakfast the next morning the night before, maybe thatโ€™s what keeps him up all nightโ€ฆ now that heโ€™s thinking about whatโ€™s for breakfast, heโ€™s distracted. hopefully, he doesnโ€™t bump into anyone whilst heโ€™s daydreaming.

miriam kinsley
twenty-five years old, divination professor| half-blood | location: outside divination classroom | tags: open

this morning has miriam on a bender. lots of plans for the day! though she knows most of her classes arenโ€™t first thing in the morning, she likes to come extra prepared for whatโ€™s to make of the day. it may be the superstition that keeps her in check, but it makes her a more prepared person, she likes to think. the main task for the morning was redecorating her classroom. some of the other professors think this frivolous practice has no point to it but keeping up with the atmosphere means a lot to her! she tries to keep it as cozy as possible: very dim lights, tapestries, and small trinkets all over to keep the atmosphere alive. now that winter is around the corner, it's time to change the color pallet, decorations, everything of the sort. maybe sheโ€™s just too excited about everythingโ€ฆ but who cares. sheโ€™s running back and forth between the hall and her classroom; she left a lot of things that are supposed to be in the classroom outside of it. not the smartest strategy. maybe sheโ€™ll be lucky enough for a helping hand around here.

jupiter lovegood
fifteen years old, fifth year ravenclaw | pureblood | location: ravenclaw common room | tags: open

unlike our previously mentioned student before, jupiter was very much a morning person. she has to put a lot of work into her morning routine every day! looking your best every morning to her is starting the day off putting your best day forward, one wrong thing and the mood will be tarnished. she canโ€™t remember the last time a bad hair day happened. this also plays along with her manifestations of the day, she canโ€™t start the day off without the daily affirmation. after double and triple checking her appearance in the mirror, she toddles out to the common room. on most days of the week, she skips breakfast to read in the common room, though she probably knows that's not allowed. she hasnโ€™t gotten busted for it yet, however, so she doesnโ€™t bother to change this practice. right now, sheโ€™s skimming the various large bookshelves on the walls. sheโ€™s trying to spot a piece of literature she hasnโ€™t read yet, which, in retrospect, would be a lot, but she has a certain taste in books that canโ€™t be changed. right now, sheโ€™s trying to see if anyone slipped a new romantic novel into the selection. sheโ€™s hoping to find another from the gothic era, one of her favorite eras. she hopes her prayers will be answered today.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charlotte #1

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:01 am

Charlotte Brown โœฆ 15 โœฆ Female
Mood: Bored
------------------------------------------------------------------
Charlotte collapsed onto one of the Ravenclaw Common Room's couches, pushing a couple
of her auburn locks behind her ears. She crossed her legs and pulled out her notebook, sk-
etching a Hungarian Horntail next to the fairy tale she'd written. Charlotte skimmed the
story, checking for a misspelled word or if she forgot a punctuation mark. She closed her
notebook and looked around the room, trying to notice something she'd never noticed bef-
ore, like a micro-painting in a corner or a trophy. But no such luck - it was just the same as
last year and the years before that. Charlotte decided that that game was only useful outs-
ide. She sighed, hoping something exciting would come and scare away her boredom.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Introduction - Dario and Kathryn

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:02 am

Kathryn McKnight
Fifth Year l Gryffindor l location - Divination Classroom l tagged - Miriam

โ€œFlintifors.โ€, a female voice commanded. The magic sprung forth from the dark wand tip washing over some of the items which were left outside the Divination Classroom, and in an instant matchboxes were laying among the other objects. Bending down beside the newly transfigured little boxes, a young brunette clad in the schoolโ€™s typical black uniform starting picking them up into her arms. On the one side of her chest were two crests; one bearing a roaring lion and the name of her house. The other a red shield pinned there bearing the word โ€˜Prefectโ€™ over it. Kathryn McKnight. Gryffindor. Fifth year. She hadnโ€™t been planning on getting involved with the Divination Professor when she first woke up at the crack of dawnโ€™s first light that morning , not that she slept all that much, but she wanted to get out of the dorm before the majority of her house woke. Which she did as pretty much everyone was still asleep as she dressed for the day and headed out into the halls. Eventually now her feet carried her by instinct to a route past the Divination Classroom, only to find the Professor in a sort of frenzy moving things about in and out of the room. โ€œMorning Professor Kinsley. Um...I think this will make things easier to carry inside and then they can be turned back?โ€, Kathryn offered showing the women her arms already with a small pile of matchboxes in them.

Dario Agosti
Flying Professor/Quidditch Referee l formerly Ravenclaw l Head of Ravenclaw House l location - Great Hall l tagged -

It was unusual to see a broomstick flying indoors the Hogwarts Castle even for it being Hogwarts. What wasnโ€™t as unusual was the silver whispy bat flying around the Great Hall making squeaking and light screeching noises like a true bat. It glided about the massive hall carelessly doing circles in the air as though checking the perimeter for any signs of trouble. Meanwhile high up on the odd broomstick indoors, hoovered a dark haired man clad in teacher robes which were accented by deep brilliant blue along the hems and edges. Bearly noticeable there when paired with the traditional black but there none the less. This was Dario Agosti. The Flying Professor and Quidditch Coach and Ref. He was currently busy working on the decorations of the Great Hall for the up and coming months.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

second -

Postby pavlove's dog » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:36 am

haven longbottom
sixteen years old, sixth year hufflepuff | pureblood | location: hallway | tags: open

[open on page one]

miriam kinsley
twenty-five years old, divination professor| half-blood | location: outside divination classroom | tags: kathryn

miriam turned from her manic haze to see one of her most beloved students, kathryn. she beams; it seems almost every morning kathryn comes to visit her, mainly for the purpose of her needed help from miriam, but it seems so that the tables have turned! she opens her mouth to respond with gratitude, but it falls short when she looks at the items in her hands. her eyes dart to the door, then back to kathryn, seemingly trying to piece together just how she got that. when it hits her, she huffs and fishes for her wand in the pocket of her oversized cardigan. "now, why didn't i think of that?", she ponders out loud, going back out to the hall to do just the same. "oh! thank you, by the way," she peeks her head out from the doorway, "i do appreciate the help, kathryn. i do suppose doing things this way is a lot easier than what i was doing before... just put them by my desk and i'll de-transfigure them back once everything is in." and with that, she's already at work making her items smaller, and taking them into the classroom. thank goodness she has such great students.

jupiter lovegood
fifteen years old, fifth year ravenclaw | pureblood | location: ravenclaw common room | tags: charlotte

jupiter sighs at the selection for this year, it seems that the its sans anything new, so she'll just pick up something she's already read before. but that's not really a problem, all of what's there are her favorites. she turns on her heels, and to her surprise, someone else has joined her company in the common room! oh, what a joy, she loves to make new friends! "good morning!" she chimes, waltzing over to take the seat across from charlotte. "you know, i don't usually see a lot of others hanging out in the common rooms at this time of day. everyone else is so busy! i like being in here in the morning, its so quiet compared to the boisterous mess hall. i must've not heard you come in." jupiter, being the absolute chatterbox she is, doesn't save any air for a breather for the red-headed girl across from her. "what do you have over there? please tell me it has something along the lines of nineteenth century gothic literature. i haven't been able to pick up something new this year. i'm so bummed about it!" though, this expression falls mute, she's already cracking open the novel.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me