๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - harry potter. O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - harry potter. O&A

Postby kalcifer » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:16 am

C H ลช N - H U ร
โœฆ pansexual โœฆ ravenclaw โœฆ 15, 5th year โœฆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โœฆ tags; jupiter, charlotte, melodyโœฆ mentions; none โœฆ

Luckily the other girls are able to remember their first class. "Oh okay, I must have music as my first class then. Music, at least it is something fun."Thank you guys, I should probably be heading off to the great hall for breakfast now. Chun hua begins to leave the ravenclaw common room before stopping and turning around again. "Those are cute cats by the way" She smiles before turning around again, her hair swishing and following behind her as she exits the common room.

Y U J U N
โ™› ace, biromantic โ™› slytherin โ™› 16, 6th year โ™›
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ™› tags; juliet โ™› mentions; none โ™›

Yujun is slightly taken aback by the presence of another sliding into the seat next to him. "Oh... Hi" Oh hi? Really Yujun? Couldn't have sounded more awkward if you tried."You're Juliet right? I've seen you play quidditch before." Yujun had noticed her watching the bat fly around the great hall before, something he himself would do while zoning out. Perhaps he has more in common with this energetic witch than what he would've first thought.

E L E N O R A
โ‚ bisexual โ‚ arithmancy teacher โ‚ 37 โ‚
โ‚ tags; open โ‚ mentions; none โ‚

Elenora sits at her desk, waiting for the first class of the day to begin. She warms her hands by clasping them around a mug of non-alcoholic eggnog that she sips on quietly. She looks around her classroom, devoid of many decorations other than the odd mathematical diagram plastered on the walls. It is (not) surprisingly hard to make arithmancy themed decorations that actually hold some aesthetic value. With not enough time to run to a store room to get any more decorations, Elenora quickly goes around the room quietly saying โ€œincendioโ€ in front of each candle to light them to try and create a warm atmosphere in the classroom. The thought of the yule ball coming up makes Elenora feel conflicted. It is always a magical time of year but she almost feels left out from all the festivities and the winter decorations popping up around the school makes her think of students asking each other to go to the ball with them, and the feeling of an innocent racing heavy heartbeat and butterflies in the stomach which inflict school students as they approach their crushes causing Elenora to reminisce. Perhaps students in her own classes will be sitting there, fiddling with their quills in their hand as they avoid eye contact with a fellow classmate, too shy to speak.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - harry potter. O&A

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:07 pm

Bryce Laceburn
41|Male|Transfiguration Prof.
Tagged: Open
A quick glance at the time, and Bryce figured that there was enough time before his first class of the day to finish up the remaining essays he had left to read. Most of them were of at least acceptable quality, which he was pleased about. One or two, he noticed, seemed to have been written in a particular rush and without much understanding - or had been written by a student who hadn't taken any notes and did the bare minimum. That was slightly annoying, but Bryce was willing to give those ones another chance.

Soon enough, it would be time to prepare for the first class of the day properly. Bryce cleared away the essays into a box, and took that box into his office to be properly marked later. A quick reminder look at his timetable, and he noted that he'd have the First Years to teach first today. So, he began distributing the matches onto each desk, ready for the recap lesson.
It would soon be the end of term, Bryce thought, as he did so, and with that, the Yule Ball being held soon. He always dressed up well in elegant outfits for it - more so than the robes and outfits he tended to wear anyway. He hadn't ever attended with anyone specifically, aside from when he was a student himself. Being alone would not deter him, though, as he always enjoyed the festivities and the atmosphere.

Ezekiel Novak
16|Male|Ravenclaw
Tagged: Jude (mention)
Ezekiel ate quickly, even though there was still some time before his first class - Care of Magical Creatures - mostly because he wanted to see if he could make a quick stop to the library first. Since there were no History of Magic classes for Sixth Years, he was hoping to find a history book that he hadn't read yet and do some of his own independent study about Magic History while he was still at Hogwarts.

Once he'd finished eating breakfast - just a couple of slices of toast and some juice - Ezekiel stood up and prepared to leave. As he walked, he overheard 'Ravenclaw' and glanced around, a little startled - though he quickly realised it came from the Slytherin table, with one of the Slytherins having mentioned it to another Slytherin student that had several pieces of parchment in front of him, and seemed to be trying to study. Jude, was it?
Ezekiel slightly raised an eyebrow, almost considering going over - he liked the idea of taking a moment to study - but decided that his mission to get to the library was going to take precedence for now. So, he kept walking, towards the doors of the Great Hall.

Juliet Novak
16|Female|Slytherin
Tagged: Yujun
Juliet grinned, brushing away any awkwardness - she knew she could be a little intense and her energy was perhaps a little much to match. And, well, she had just approached quite suddenly without any warning. She then nodded in confirmation. "Sure am! And you must be... Yujun? And thank you for the support!" she replied. Even though she knew that most other students watched the Quidditch games anyway, she still appreciated it when others told her that they watched the team - especially since she knew her brother wasn't one of them, which was perhaps their only point of contention.
Anyway - back to the conversation at hand. "So, what are you up to today? I thiinnk my first class is Music, or Ancient Runes, but I'll have to double check. I'm guessing you don't take either of those, since I haven't seen you in those classes?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:13 pm

Parker DeShay
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
third year | hufflepuff house | location; hallway | tagged; open

The third year student grabbed her schedule for the term and looked it over again. Her first class was transfiguration, second class was care of magical creatures, third was divination. Parker finished her breakfast and put her texts in her bag. The youth stood from her chair and headed towards her first classroom. The female liked heading to her classes early so she can spend time studying and not be late, which is something she had happen once before. She had a notebook per class which were all 3/4 full already with just enough room for the rest of the term.

Jordan Malfoy
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
fourth year | gryffindor house | location; great hall | tagged; open

Jordan sat at the gryffindor table, reading his divination book

Bryn Kaylin
care of magical creatures professor | location; comc classroom | tagged; open

Bryn was settled at her desk, enjoying some quiet time while she munched on her breakfast. The professor tucked a strand of hair behind one ear as she read her book, a fascinating tale about a dystopian future where people were broken into factions. She'd finished book one and was onto book two.

Xavier Kaylin
first year | ravenclaw house | location; library | tagged; sofia

He tilted his head as he took a seat beside her. She seemed upset and rightly so, he'd practiced several times not only in class but also during study times. "Perhaps we can try it together, step by step?" Xavier asked, taking note of the cauldron type that she was using. "Oh, my name is Xavier by the way" He said, smiling at her.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:37 am

Kathryn McKnight
Fifth Year l Gryffindor l location - Courtyard l tagged -
After having left the Divination Professor with her decorating the classroom, the brunette had gone about her duties wondering the halls of Hogwarts keeping an eye on the students that trailed around them. Some headed to the Great Hall. Some hanging around in pairs or groups around the edges of the halls which she hurried past in silence, all the while giving them glances checking them over. Luckily everything seemed to be just like any other day at the school for witches and wizards in training. Peaceful. Busy. Nothing at all suspicious or out of the ordinary to complain or worry or report to a teacher about.

Everything was just perfect.

Against her better judgement Kathryn felt a sort of ease creep over her at the peace and ease of the school currently as she wondered aimlessly into the courtyard of the school. She was sure sheโ€™d be the only there right now and the girl wanted a little of fresh air and a break. Things had been.....up tight recently for her, her nerves more on edge. The young Gryffindor walked across the cobblestone courtyard making her way over to the fountain in the middle of it before smoothing out her robes to have a seat on its edge. She liked the sound of the fountain. It made her think of the equally soothing sound of falling rain. Setting her school things beside her one foot on the ground, Kathryn took a deep breath focusing on the sound of the water from the fountain and being outside.

Dario Agosti
Flying Professor/Quidditch Referee l formerly Ravenclaw l Head of Ravenclaw House l location - Great Hall l tagged -
-

Luca Di Maggio
Sixth Year l Slytherin House l location - Great Hall l tagged -
Luca had followed the majority of the students to the Great Hall, well more like pretty much all of the student body of Hogwarts. Heโ€™d passed a few students in the hallways, hoping that they were his sister but was swiftly disappointed. What was she doing? Surely sheโ€™d come to eat something right? Though knowing Sofia she was probably busy working on a spell or something similar if he was being perfectly honest with himself. Out of the two of them his sister was by far the more openly studious one compared to him.

Sighing the blonde sixth year headed over to the Slytherin table, only pausing a moment when a familiar Patronus flew passed him. Then off back to his House Table he walked with a mind to find something to eat and maybe catch a glimpse of his sister later on.

Sofia Di Maggio
First Year l Hufflepuff House l location - library l tagged -Xavier
Sofia blinked. Then looking back to the book which had been the focus of her ire and itโ€™s indecipherable combination of potion ingredients that would not combine the way she wished them too, โ€I guess it wouldnโ€™t hurt to have another pair of eyes and it definitely beats me reducing this cauldron to nothing with a spell. So....yeah. Okay. If you really donโ€™t mind it.โ€ The blonde started moving a few of the ingredients and her notes over to make room for Xavier. She pushed the cauldron ever so carefully over too so that they both could reach it without an issue. Sofia wasnโ€™t big on accepting help, far too prideful for that normally, but she was also a practical witch in training and knew when an outside source could prove beneficial. Hence her agreeing to accept the other First Yearโ€™s aide.

โ€Iโ€™m Sofia by the way. Nice to meet you and thanks, if this works, in advance.โ€
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:11 am

Hailey Ascua
Charms Teacher | Gryffindor Head | Form | Tagged: Kathryn

Hailey rolled her sore shoulders as she walked away from the Great Hall. In retrospect, maybe she shouldn't have stayed up so late talking to her family through the fireplace. Well, seeing Mia beautiful face iluminated by the flames was a big selling point to be sure, but maybe she should have ended the talk earlier. She couldn't help it though, with the way she smiled and talked, the twinkle in her eyes, eyes which many people once upon a time called cold and uncaring... gosh, she lucked out so much.

It didn't stop her from being a morning person. Plus, it had been so long since she was at Hogwarts, she could spare some time. Her next class didn't start until later today anyways. Now, logically, she should prepare for said class but...

As she walked, she spotted a Gryffindor student sitting on the edge of the fountain. An older one, by the looks of it. Hailey smiled. She already had the first and second years today, and if she was a third, fourth of fifth year she'd seen them in class later today. But it didn't help to make a good first impression. "Please honey, don't play any favorites. Don't be like your old potions teacher. Her wife's warning rang in her head. But she'd just talk to her, nothing more.

"Enjoying some fresh air?" She asked as she walked up to the student.
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charlotte #5 || Lewis #1

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:06 pm

Charlotte Brown โœฆ 15 โœฆ Female
Mood: Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
โ€Hey, Jupiter?โ€ Charlotte looked at the girl. โ€I know you're probably really very
busy with your novel, but what is it you're reading?โ€
Charlotte eyed Wuthering Hights.
โ€Ooh, I've never seen that one before. What's it about?โ€ Charlotte noticed that she'd
most likely asked too much, but hoped Jupiter wouldn't get mad at her for it. After all,
Jupiter had been the first person Charlotte had a real conversation with in ages. They
could be friends, Charlotte thought. That'd be fun. Charlotte never had a friend before.

Lewis Thompson โœฆ 15 โœฆ Male
Mood: Nervous
Lewis walked through the corridor, desperately trying to reach the Great Hall. He'd forgot
where it was located! He saw Chลซn Huรก, one of the other Ravenclaw 5th years. He should
ask her - she looked organized. "Hi.." Lewis tapped Chลซn Huรก's shoulder gently. "I was
wondering if you remember where the Great Hall is? I.. seem to have forgotten. I'm so
sorry to be interrupting your route!"
Lewis grinned nervously. He waited for an answer.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:15 am

C H ลช N - H U ร
โœฆ pansexual โœฆ ravenclaw โœฆ 15, 5th year โœฆ
โœฆ tags; lewis โœฆ mentions; none โœฆ

As Chun Hua walks through the hallway she feels something lightly tap her shoulder, she quickly turns around to see a boy with scruffy black hair in ravenclaw robes asking if she knew where the great hall is. "Oh yes, of course I know where it is, you can follow me." Chun Hua keeps walking a few steps before turning around, the boy seems shy so she wants to make sure he is following behind her. "I know the staircases can make getting places confusing but you get used to it." Chun Hua realises the boy looks about her age why does he not know where the great hall is yet? "I'm sorry but are you new at hogwarts?" She asks, hoping she doesn't come across as too rude. She hasn't seen this boy before but that isn't surprising, she often doesn't know the quieter kids in her year even if they seem to know her.

Y U J U N
โ™› ace, biromantic โ™› slytherin โ™› 16, 6th year โ™›
โ™› tags; juliet โ™› mentions; none โ™›

Yujun is surprised Juliet knows his name but smiles and nods when Juliet thanks him for supporting the team. "I'm pretty sure I have herbology first, and you are right I don't take ancient runes or music." He suddenly pauses awkwardly before realising he should continue the conversation to break the silence. "My electives are care of magical creatures and apparition. What is music class like? I've always wondered." He asks her.

E L E N O R A
โ‚ bisexual โ‚ arithmancy teacher โ‚ 37 โ‚
โ‚ tags; open โ‚ mentions; none โ‚

Elenora sits at her desk, waiting for the first class of the day to begin. She warms her hands by clasping them around a mug of non-alcoholic eggnog that she sips on quietly. She looks around her classroom, devoid of many decorations other than the odd mathematical diagram plastered on the walls. It is (not) surprisingly hard to make arithmancy themed decorations that actually hold some aesthetic value. With not enough time to run to a store room to get any more decorations, Elenora quickly goes around the room quietly saying โ€œincendioโ€ in front of each candle to light them to try and create a warm atmosphere in the classroom. The thought of the yule ball coming up makes Elenora feel conflicted. It is always a magical time of year but she almost feels left out from all the festivities and the winter decorations popping up around the school makes her think of students asking each other to go to the ball with them, and the feeling of an innocent racing heavy heartbeat and butterflies in the stomach which inflict school students as they approach their crushes causing Elenora to reminisce. Perhaps students in her own classes will be sitting there, fiddling with their quills in their hand as they avoid eye contact with a fellow classmate, too shy to speak.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:26 am

Kathryn McKnight
Fifth Year l Gryffindor l location - Courtyard l tagged - Hailey
The brunette student sighed taking a deep breath as she sat on the edge of the fountain. Yes this was nice. In fact it may just become the teen's new favorite spot as long as there weren't a ton of other students loitering around it anyway. Shed always liked the sound of water, but since the Black Lake was off limits to students the soft sounds of the running courtyard fountain was a nice substitute.

Kathryn had just finished arranging her things around her; bag resting against her leg opened with a text book and wand resting on her lap when she heard a voice. The young girl startled not having expected anyone to be in or visit the courtyard with her. Of course it was a possibility but the brunette figured with the majority of the srudent body milling about the halls or busy in the Great Hall she'd be good to go. Apparently not as good as she'd thought though. Kathryn's head shot upwards like a frightened animal only to come face to face with the source of the unfamiliar voice, body tense as it turned out to be a young woman older then herself. A......Professor perhaps? But Kathryn knew all the staff-

With a slow small nod, "Um yes. I like the sound of running water, its always soothing but the Black Lake is off limits to students and its not raining so...."

Dario Agosti
Flying Professor/Quidditch Referee l formerly Ravenclaw l Head of Ravenclaw House l location - Great Hall l tagged -
-

Luca Di Maggio
Sixth Year l Slytherin House l location - Great Hall l tagged -
Luca had followed the majority of the students to the Great Hall, well more like pretty much all of the student body of Hogwarts. Heโ€™d passed a few students in the hallways, hoping that they were his sister but was swiftly disappointed. What was she doing? Surely sheโ€™d come to eat something right? Though knowing Sofia she was probably busy working on a spell or something similar if he was being perfectly honest with himself. Out of the two of them his sister was by far the more openly studious one compared to him.

Sighing the blonde sixth year headed over to the Slytherin table, only pausing a moment when a familiar Patronus flew passed him. Then off back to his House Table he walked with a mind to find something to eat and maybe catch a glimpse of his sister later on.

Sofia Di Maggio
First Year l Hufflepuff House l location - library l tagged -Xavier
Sofia blinked. Then looking back to the book which had been the focus of her ire and itโ€™s indecipherable combination of potion ingredients that would not combine the way she wished them too, โ€I guess it wouldnโ€™t hurt to have another pair of eyes and it definitely beats me reducing this cauldron to nothing with a spell. So....yeah. Okay. If you really donโ€™t mind it.โ€ The blonde started moving a few of the ingredients and her notes over to make room for Xavier. She pushed the cauldron ever so carefully over too so that they both could reach it without an issue. Sofia wasnโ€™t big on accepting help, far too prideful for that normally, but she was also a practical witch in training and knew when an outside source could prove beneficial. Hence her agreeing to accept the other First Yearโ€™s aide.

โ€Iโ€™m Sofia by the way. Nice to meet you and thanks, if this works, in advance.โ€
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charlotte #5 || Lewis #2

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:31 am

Charlotte Brown โœฆ 15 โœฆ Female
Mood: Happy
โ€Hey, Jupiter?โ€ Charlotte looked at the girl. โ€I know you're probably really very
busy with your novel, but what is it you're reading?โ€
Charlotte eyed Wuthering Hights.
โ€Ooh, I've never seen that one before. What's it about?โ€ Charlotte noticed that she'd
most likely asked too much, but hoped Jupiter wouldn't get mad at her for it. After all,
Jupiter had been the first person Charlotte had a real conversation with in ages. They
could be friends, Charlotte thought. That'd be fun. Charlotte never had a friend before.

Lewis Thompson โœฆ 15 โœฆ Male
Mood: STILL Nervous
Lewis shook his head. He knew that question was going to come, sooner or later.
โ€œNo, Iโ€™m, uh, in the fifth year.โ€
he said. โ€Oh, I just forgot where the Great Hall
was, because, well, I had a nightmare today and it seems to have messed up my
thoughts..โ€
Lewis shrugged. He hoped Chลซn Huรก didn't laugh at him - people
always used to do that. Lewis remembered he had Care of Magical Creatures that
day and cheered up a tad more. He loved magical creatures and he hoped to
become a teacher at Hogwarts for that subject someday - it was his biggest dream.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tula! » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:28 am

โœฆ โ€” ๐‚๐€๐’๐๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž๐‹๐€๐Ž๐”
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      year sixth house gryffindor location. great hall ment. jordan tags open

"crap." I mutter to myself as I dig through a jumble of clothes on my bed. I'm in search of my uniform, and I mentally scold myself
      for not unpacking earlier, and I make a promise to myself to do it later tonight. I'm a bit tired, but there's no time to feel sorry
      for myself, because if not all, then most of the students have left already. I find my robes and dress as quickly as I can. When I'm
      ready, I take a step to leave before I remember to grab my red-and-gold scarfโ€” with any luck, It'd hide the fact I hadn't managed
      to find my tie.

I just barely drag myself to the great hall, where the atmosphere is already buzzing. I look around at people eating breakfast, making
      small conversation, and even studying. I decide not to eat anything, and sit down at the gryffindor table before I look like an idiot just
      standing around. When I see a fourth-year reading, I think to pull out a textbook and pretend to study, when I realize that in my rush,
      I have forgotten all of my books.

Last edited by tula! on Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tula!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me