๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - harry potter. O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Charlotte #3

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:43 pm

Charlotte Brown โœฆ 15 โœฆ Female
Mood: Curious
------------------------------------------------------------------
โ€Cool!โ€ Charlotte exclaimed as Jupiter spoke about her interests.
โ€If youโ€™re wondering why itโ€™s so realistic, Iโ€™m eidetic - I have phot-
ographic memory.โ€
Before Charlotte could go on, Chun Hua came into
the conversation. โ€I certainly hope Iโ€™m a 5th Year!โ€ Charlotte grinned.
โ€Iโ€™m pretty sure I have Care of Magical Creatures as my first class. What about
you two?โ€
Charlotte asked, tilting her head, curious to who would have the same.
Last edited by coffee.berry on Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fifth -

Postby pavlove's dog » Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:19 am

jupiter lovegood
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
fifteen years old, fifth year ravenclaw | pureblood | location: ravenclaw common room | tags: charlotte, chun hua, melody

jupiter responds to charlotte with a soft 'oooh'. she didn't know that was a real thing, but it's cool either way. it sounds like something one of her strange cousins would tell her (but she's strange in her own way). she turns to chun hua, she's seen her before! she admires her desires for presentation as much as she does, though she's a bit fancier with hers. and she would assure her that she knows about her organization, but what would seem weird that she knows so much about her, when really, it's not that much at all. "my first period... erm. i believe it's potions. oh! no, it's care of magical creatures! sometimes i get them mixed up." she huffs. though there's nothing really for her to get mixed up, she still manages to do so. then she glances at melody. "to answer your question from earlier, i think the weather today is lovely. i think it's going to rain today, nothing in the clouds say so, i just want it to." she softly smiles. this girl seemed very shy, but that's alright! a little conversation can go a long way!
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charlotte #4

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:30 am

Charlotte Brown โœฆ 15 โœฆ Female
Location: Ravenclaw Common Room โœฆ Tags: Jupiter, Chun Hua, Melody
Mood: Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
โ€Cool!โ€ Charlotte cried. โ€My first class is Care of Magical Creatures, too!
Maybe weโ€™ll have some more classes in common.โ€
Charlotte looked up and
noticed Melody for the first time. โ€Oh, hi!โ€ Charlotte smiled, a bit dizzy
from all the students gathered around her. โ€Yeah, the weather really is gorgeous
today - and cute cat! I have a calico called Artemis.โ€
Charlotte got up,
went into the Girls Dormitory and brought out her cat. Charlotte
plopped a tired Artemis down into her lap and pet her fondly.
Last edited by coffee.berry on Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - harry potter. O&A

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:30 am

Parker DeShay
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
third year | hufflepuff house | location; great hall | tagged; open

The third year looked past Haven and noticed two other students whom she did not recognize. The third year tucked a strand of her strawberry blond hair behind her ear and shuffled slightly nervously. Her book was neatly tucked under her arm as she nodded towards Haven. "Its quite alright. I'll take my leave" Parker didn't feel comfortable in this setting, she was never good around more than one to two people. Its a surprise she had made it through schooling so far. She dipped her head to the other two and headed towards the great hall. The third year hufflepuff finally made it and sighed a small sigh of relief. She sat down near the far end of the table, setting her bag by the chair leg and she set her care of magical creatures book in front of her. She was excited for the class but unfortunately it wasn't her first class of the day.

Jordan Malfoy
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
fourth year | gryffindor house | location; great hall | tagged; open

Jordan sat at the gryffindor table, reading his divination book

Bryn Kaylin
care of magical creatures professor | location; comc classroom | tagged; open

Bryn finished copying the homework for all her classes before grabbing the six folders she had and sorted each class into their specific folder. The young professor put the folders in the top drawer of the filing cabinet beside her desk. Bryn checked over her course topic list for the year. Her thoughts strayed from what was on her desk to the upcoming Yule ball as well as the Triwizard Tournament. The professor remembered the only Yule ball she'd gone to, but it wasn't anything special because she'd never had a partner. The young female rubbed her neck, and let out a soft sigh. She'd never told anyone but Bryn had always had a crush on a fellow student, her name was Rosalyn but the feelings were never reciprocated because Bryn was too shy to ever say anything. She ran a hand through her hair before another sigh escaped her lips as she closed her course notebook.

Xavier Kaylin
first year | ravenclaw house | location; library | tagged; sofia

The young first year had grabbed a slice of toast with marmalade before heading towards the library. The young lad was planning on working on his potions homework, the sleeping drought he'd made once was ok, but not powerful enough for the over achieving student. As the young lad opened the door to the library, he caught a voice complaining about a sleeping drought. The lad headed towards the voice before he came upon another first year, Sofia if his memory served him correctly. "Hi, having some issues with the sleeping drought for class?" He asked, coming up on her right, his head tilted slightly in curiosity.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - harry potter. O&A

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:49 am

Bryce Laceburn
41|Male|Transfiguration Prof.
Tagged: Open
A quick glance at the time, and Bryce figured that there was enough time before his first class of the day to finish up the remaining essays he had left to read. Most of them were of at least acceptable quality, which he was pleased about. One or two, he noticed, seemed to have been written in a particular rush and without much understanding - or had been written by a student who hadn't taken any notes and did the bare minimum. That was slightly annoying, but Bryce was willing to give those ones another chance.

Soon enough, it would be time to prepare for the first class of the day properly. Bryce cleared away the essays into a box, and took that box into his office to be properly marked later. It would soon be the end of term, Bryce thought, and with that, the Yule Ball being held soon. He always dressed up well in elegant outfits for it - more so than the robes and outfits he tended to wear anyway. He hadn't ever attended with anyone specifically, aside from when he was a student himself. Being alone would not deter him, though, as he always enjoyed the festivities and the atmosphere.

Ezekiel Novak
16|Male|Ravenclaw
Tagged: Open
Ezekiel didn't reciprocate the nods, though he did glance towards Haven at the apology, before continuing his way towards the Great Hall. He focused more, not wanting to be even almost in another student collision.
As he arrived, Ezekiel went to sit down at the Ravenclaw table - first taking a quick glance towards the Slytherin table, seeing that Juliet was already talking to someone. He knew that his lateness wouldn't have been noticed. Probably.
There was, he guessed, just enough time to have a quick something to eat - a couple of slices of toast sounded about right - then he could be on his way to his first class of the day. There was no sense of urgency from the other students around him, it seemed, though, so he wasn't too worried about it.

Sitting down in an empty space, with a fair amount of room around him, Ezekiel took a slice of toast from the pile in the middle of the table.

Juliet Novak
16|Female|Slytherin
Tagged: Yujun
As the silvery figure flew past her, Juliet's attention followed the bat, practically mystified by it. It was so elegant, the way it flew and turned and swooped. She was almost about to follow it around the Great Hall, though it was a little too fast for her, and it would be quite impractical to climb over the tables constantly. And rude, of course. She didn't think that she'd quite be able to get away with that, so she was content with just watching it from where she was. Soon, her faze fell onto another Slytherin student not too far down from where she was, and who was in the same year as her - Yujun. Juliet had not approached him yet this morning, so she took the opportunity to do so now.

Juliet slid into the seat opposite Yujun. "Good morning!" she greeted warmly, and still with a seemingly impossible amount of energy for someone to have in the morning.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pricexpm » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:34 pm

Russell
18 - 7th year - slytherin
Male - bisexual

Russell walked into the great hall, taking a seat towards the end of the table and placing his shoulder bag on it. He pulled out one of his textbook, tapping his pencil on the page until he has to flip to the next page. He was trying to distract himself, a bit tired from staying up late last night studying for the class he dreaded most; divination. He was dreading the class and hoped he would go unnoticed during it. He didn't need anymore of that in his life. He started to mumble to himself, now ignoring his stomach growling and hoping there would be breakfast soon. He needed some tea to wake up and be able to get through the day. He had a large thermos he planned to fill up. Russell huffed, leaning back and putting his mechanical pencil in his mouth, pulling his hair back into a loose ponytail. Hair was still in his face but it was an easy distraction to have on the back of his neck. He yawned, shaking his head and leaning back over his book, tapping the eraser on the table.
pricexpm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:15 pm

Melody Barlow
Female-ravenclaw tags: Jupiter, Charlotte

Melody smiled shyly. "I-I think I have potions for first period. my mother was- I mean is- a good potions maker. she makes a rather fine Polyjuice potion. she taught me quite a bit". she glances down at the calico cat, and gently grazes her hand across its fur, showing the burn marks plastered across her hand.
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:50 am

Kathryn McKnight
Fifth Year l Gryffindor l location - Divination Classroom, halls l tagged - Miriam, open
Kathryn gave a half smile before putting away her wand again replying, โ€œโ€Will do Professor! See you in class, canโ€™t wait to see what you do with all this stuff!โ€ With that the young brunette gave a wave to her Divination Teacher and headed out of the classroom. She had a lot to do still in addition to her regular classes when they came around, but first period wasnโ€™t quite yet. Kathryn should have the time. She was used to how the schedule worked by now considering it was later in the year after all. Untucking a strand of hair from behind an ear so it dangled a bit in front of her as she walked.

Now what did she have to do next on her list?

Dario Agosti
Flying Professor/Quidditch Referee l formerly Ravenclaw l Head of Ravenclaw House l location - Great Hall l tagged -
-

Luca Di Maggio
Sixth Year l Slytherin House l location - halls l tagged -
-

Sofia Di Maggio
First Year l Hufflepuff House l location - library l tagged -Xavier
The blonde haired girl sighed about ready to throw her quill like releasing an arrow at a target but with ten times the force of a rampaging troll. While it was true that Potions wasnโ€™t her favourite or best subject by any stretch of the imagination but still..... It shouldnโ€™t be this difficult. And it shouldnโ€™t be this difficult as a typical First Year Potion. Still Sofia found that the Sleeping Drought was causing her issues and sheโ€™d just about had had enough of it when a voice caught his attention.

Looking up from what she was doing upon hearing a voice, the blonde blinked tilting her head a bit to the side. The one responsible was a boy, another First Year....what was his name again?... The sorting ceremony was such a blur of emotions and activity that remembering every face of those in her year wasnโ€™t the priority at the start. In fact it wasnโ€™t even a blip on her thoughts. โ€œUh...yeah. No matter how many times I go over what Iโ€™ve done or how many times I reread the recipe I canโ€™t seem to get just what Iโ€™m doing wrong. Itโ€™s so frustrating!โ€, Sofia dropped her voice quickly with eyes quickly darting around the aisle realising her voice sort of rose at her last few words. But nobody seemed to bother.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sixth -

Postby pavlove's dog » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:38 pm

haven longbottom
sixteen years old, sixth year hufflepuff | pureblood | location: great hall| tags: open

haven collected himself, trying to get over all of what just happened. that was far too much interaction for this morning. alright, now to move on. he pushes his way through the hall, finally getting to the great hall in just enough time. he plops down in one of the seats smack in the middle, avoiding any eye contact with anyone. he just wants to enjoy a pastie before class, is that so much to ask for? wishful thinking, i guess.

miriam kinsley
twenty-five years old, divination professor| half-blood | location: outside divination classroom | tags: open

she waved goodbye to kathryn, then focused her attention back on the pile of decorations before her. what a predicament she's gotten herself into! all in good spirits, though. she can get all of this done in a jiffy. alright, back to work then!

jupiter lovegood
fifteen years old, fifth year ravenclaw | pureblood | location: ravenclaw common room | tags: open

"hmm... perhaps we will. i see a good chance of it being so.". alright. now she's bored. she's going to turn back to her romance novel. the one she picked up today was wuthering heights, possibly one of her favorite books by charlotte bronte. it probably should've been good to note that she wasn't interest in actual romance novels, but novels with the theme of romanticism, like the movement from nineteenth century. actual romance novels bored her, aside from the classics, like pride and prejudice, for example. since nobody is talking about anything that interests her anymore, she'll just go back to reading for now.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jude flowers ;; one

Postby geobellez » Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:23 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
    age sixteen year sixth house slytherin tags open location great hall
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€#โ”€โ”€โ”€
    pieces of parchment paper were sprawled across the slytherin table of the great hall as jude squinted down at the writing in front of him. a thick textbook was sitting in his lap as he desperately tried to make sense of the chapter he was reading, but it might as well have been written in a foreign language. considering the book in question was for the elective subject of care of magical creatures, this really shouldnโ€™t be so difficult โ€” jude had picked it himself, after all โ€” but no matter what book he picked up, nothing ever seemed to stick. this meant that this particular scene at the breakfast table was unfortunately a regular occurrence.

jude quickly made peace with the fact that not a single thing heโ€™d written down made the slightest bit of sense to him, and it would likely make even less sense to his professor when he turned it in later that day. to be fair, the great hall was not a great study spot, jude thought to himself. not while the first years on the other end of the table were hooting and hollering about how fast they could eat a bowl of cereal or whatever disgusting eating habits were being demonstrated that morning. at this point, he supposed that if he didnt understand the content by now, there was no amount of early morning โ€˜studyingโ€™ that would change that before first period anyway. jude sighed and closed the book.

in doing so, he met eyes with another sixth year boy at his table who gave him a sympathetic smile upon seeing the stack of papers in front of him.

โ€œyouโ€™re keen. shouldโ€™ve sorted you into ravenclaw, eh?โ€ the other boy joked.

jude simply laughed and shook his head. it was no secret that he was, for lack of a better word, the airhead of the house, and heโ€™d heard every joke in the book by now to the point that they hardly bothered him anymore. it was just a fact of life; the grass is green, the sky is blue, and jude flowers is dumb. jude shrugged and took a sip of his tea as he attempted to tune back into the conversation at hand, although he couldnโ€™t say he was too enthralled by the premise of listening to the other slytherins talking nonsense about their muggle studies professor for the next half hour.
geobellez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me